Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not necessarily friends, but confidants," he said. "In fact, he told me of your fight with the Frostbite spider," he smiled.

At the mention of the spider my desire became more intense as the insatiable desire I had previously came back to my memory, my body so aroused I ravished Faendal even while another human being requiring our help around the corner. I recalled the sensation of impaling myself on Faendal's cock, shivering uncontrollably, recognizing the warm wetness between my legs as my body became fully aroused.

"Are you cold?" Mjorn asked.

I shook my head, rubbing my upper arm. Mjorn smiled further as I looked down, realizing my forearm was pressing my breasts, lifting them up and down as I rubbed my other arm. I again felt a flush of heat between my legs as I looked at Mjorn watching my breasts, his regard open and admiring.

I let out a gasp as the fur slid across my sensitized nipples, finally lowering my hand to my thigh. The touch of my own skin had caused goose-bumps to form over my body as I took a deep breath stifling another gasp. My inhale caused my breasts to move, the sensation of the fur rasping against my nipples almost unbearable.

Mjorn stood up and threw another log on the fire. Instead of returning to his seat across from me, he sat down next to me on the log, smiling even further, like a child on the morning of Yuletide during the Winter Solstice. Following his stare I saw the fur had fallen further, now not only the tops of my aureoles peaking from beneath the covering but also my right nipple as I felt a thrill rush through me, knowing Mjorn was looking at my bare breast.

I was completely aroused, not understanding my body's response as I tried to continue the conversation, my mouth dry. "You were talking about the Frostbite spider?" I asked as he nodded.

"You know, I've heard women are affected differently," the hunter said as I tried to listen to the conversation, the sexual craving in my body building to an unbearable level. "It also depends on whether they were bitten or exposed to their poison before or not," he said. "In fact, I think I taught Faendal all he knows about the beasts. This was probably the first he had ever come across," he said, his eyes once again watching my breasts rising and falling.

"Really," I said, more as conversation filler than any interest. His words were barely registering to my mind as my body flushed with desire. I feared to move, aware any motion would cause intense pleasure and I was not sure I could maintain my composure.

The lust was as strong as breathing in the fumes of the giant spider, but I was still able to maintain some composure, although my breath was now almost coming out of my mouth in pants. I was not mad with lust, but I knew anything touching me would trigger a reaction I would be unable to stop, wondering what was happening to me.

"Yes," he said. "In some women it causes an increased desire, but nothing the woman can't ignore. In fact, some women I've met when exposed to the venom reacted physically, their body was receptive to being fucked, they still screamed and felt remorse. Others did not necessarily want it in the beginning, but by the end were screaming with desire," he smiled.

"How...How do you know this?" I asked. My mind was hazy, yet it was registering caution as I focused on the man's discussion, my body trying to overwhelm my hesitancy as desire once against swept through it.

"Well, from firsthand experience," he laughed, standing up. "You mind if I get more comfortable?" he asked. Without waiting for a reply, he unbuckled his chest harness, dropping it to the ground as he undid the studded leather kilt he was wearing.

As it too slid to the ground I saw Mjorn was wearing a small fur loincloth, his manhood bulging prominently through the covering.

Reflexively I licked my lips as he moved and once more sat down beside me, my body prickling in response to his close proximity and nakedness. The wind shifted and his body odor overwhelmed me, but instead of feeling repulsed, it caused my pulse to increase, the pure 'manliness' of his smell empowering my desire.

I was barely aware of my surroundings as Mjorn continued. "Yes, I have played with various amounts of the venom for years," he said, talking more to himself than to me. "But I have never been able to find a woman who had been bitten before, to find out if the rumors of unbearable, uncontrollable lust were true," he said softly, "until now."

With that he reached up and pulled the fur around my body, it unwrapping and exposing my nude figure. Before I could say anything Mjorn reached over, hand grasping my breast as I cried out, not in surprise, but pleasure, the contact of his hands on my skin sending a wave of overwhelming desire through me.

"Ahh," I moaned once again as his hand squeezed my left breast. My body turned towards him, giving him better access to my breasts. I could barely think straight, so overcome with lust, my body moving on pure instinct, my mind nothing but a cloud of desire.

"Amazing," Mjorn said as he fondled my chest, alternating between breasts as I panted, relishing in the sensations. "Having taught Faendal, I knew he would have milked the venom of the creature you had slain," he said as he kneaded my yielding flesh, my mind barely registering his words. "I found the venom sac in your bags. I was easy enough to find, it was in your stew," he said in way of explanation.

Before I could say anything he bent down, his mouth sucking in one of my nipples as I gasped at the sheer pleasure of his tongue rasping across it. The sensation of warmth, wetness, slipperiness, and roughness combined was incredible as I reached up, pushing his face further against me.

"Ooohah!" I moaned as his teeth clamped down on the hardened bud.

"Mmmmh" I heard him moan into my body as he continued his assault on my teat.

I felt his hand sliding down my stomach, unknowingly spreading my knees apart to give him access, as his finger pressed against my slit, easily impaling me from my wetness.

"Guagh!" I yelled out, my head falling back at the intense pleasure of his invading finger caused as it rasped against the walls of my sex. Reflexively my hips thrust forward, needing more of him as I moaned when he began to finger-fuck me vigorously.

I felt myself being laid back, a moment of vertigo hitting me as I tilted until my shoulders hit the cold ground. My hips were still on the log while Mjorn relentlessly moved his finger in and out of me.

I felt his other hand on my hip, raising them and I lifted them up. I was barely aware of him pulling the fur underneath my ass before pushing my body back down. Now the rough bark and stones were not embedding in my ass as he pulled his finger out of me, a plaintive groan coming out of my mouth in response.

Looking up, laying on the ground with my legs over the log I saw him stand up and remove his loincloth, his cock sticking out perpendicular to his body. It had a prominent curve up as I looked at him, lust overwhelming me.

"I mentioned returning hospitality earlier," he said smiling. "Will this be alright?" he asked with a smile.

"Fuck me!" I cried as he grinned lasciviously.

"If you insist," he laughed, moving between my legs and kneeling down.

Nothing could prepare me for the sudden invasion of my cunt by his rigid manhood as in one thrust he buried himself within me. I screamed out, both from the sharp, intense pain of his cock invading me, as well as the pure pleasure.

The angle I was lying in, my ass and hips draped over the log, as well as the curvature of his stiff rod was hitting spots within me I had not felt in a long time as he began to fuck me steadily. Each thrust was a violent invasion to my body as I rocked back and forth, my breasts falling towards my face and bouncing in response to the rough thrusts.

I felt my desire building, knowing I should be cumming soon, but also resigned to it being denied—it had happened enough I had no hopes it would again. As he fucked me I began to cry out, the loud "Uah..uah...uah" of my moans echoing through the night.

My orgasm as predicted built higher and higher, only to immediately rebuild itself as I moaned in both pleasure and frustration while Mjorn fucked me ruthlessly. It had waxed and waned twice when I suddenly heard a voice behind us and a loud crash.

"Mjorn! Stop it!"

Turning my head as I rocked back and forth, I saw Faendal standing at the edge of the camp, his gathered firewood scattered around him as he beheld our carnal display.

Mjorn looked over, continuing to thrust into me as he laughed, "Faendal, about time you returned. Come on, join us!" he called out, "It will be like old times," he said.

Faendal stood there staring at us, or I should say me. My body was rocking back and forth, bent back with my ass raised as my breasts bounced exaggeratedly to the intense thrusts of Mjorn. I could see the increasingly large bulge beneath Faendal's leather breeches as he looked at me, our eyes meeting.

Seeing the unhidden question in his eyes, I grunted out as Mjorn fucked me, "Take..ah, clothes...off, unh...now" I said between grunts.

That was all the incentive he needed as he pulled off his shirt and breeches, exposing his muscular elven body. Soon as he was naked he wasted no time moving towards us. He barely glanced at Mjorn as he straddled my chest, his cock moving towards my face.

I eagerly opened my mouth as he slid his cock between my lips, using the motions of my body rocking back and forth to take him in fully as Mjorn fucked me. I tasted the salty taste of Faendal's sweat as I sucked his cock, the hint of evergreens again on my taste buds as I groaned around the cock in my mouth.

The sensation was incredible, but also uncomfortably as I was draped backwards over the log, my head raised crookedly to suck Faendal. As if reading my mine, Faendal leaned forward until he was perched over my body, his pelvis directly above my face. He began pumping as if he were doing a push-up. Slowly his hips lowered and I eagerly took him into my mouth, my head now resting on the ground.

Faendal began moving more steadily, fucking my mouth such that I did not have to do anything as both men used me.

"Oh, you suck so good Cerise," I heard Faendal moan above me as his cock slid back and forth through my lips. Meanwhile my pussy was being pounded by Mjorn as he continued fucking me incessantly.

My body was unremittingly assailed by the two men when Mjorn pulled out of me, a whimper coming from my throat at the lack of cock within me. I then heard him tell Faendal it was his turn to feel my mouth.

Rising over me, Faendal pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up, moving to the other side of the log. Reaching forward, he held out his hand and confusingly I took it as he pulled me up on the log again.

"Turn around," he told me as I realized what he wanted. I rolled over onto my knees as my breasts hung pendulously down.

Faendal was spreading my thighs and ass cheeks as he knelt down behind me while Mjorn did the same in front of me. Mjorn's cock was glistening in the firelight from my juices as he moved forward. Submissively I opened my mouth, the slimy member passing across my lips and into my mouth. At the same time Faendal thrust his cock into me, entering me easily from being so wet.

"Munumach" I yelled around Mjorn's cock as Faendal's cock filled me, the difference between the two men's members distinct within my crevice.

Mjorn's dick slid across my tongue as I took him in my mouth, his cock covered with my desire, the sweet slippery taste mixed with the salty sweat of his body. With my hands on the ground to steady myself, Mjorn had free access to my mouth which he took advantage of, grasping my auburn hair and plunging deeper into my mouth.

Reflexively I loosened my throat muscles as Mjorn's cock slide into the back of my throat. He held it there, blocking my breathing as Faendal fucked me from behind. Mjorn's pubic hairs were against my nose, the heady musky scent of his unwashed body permeating my face as he kept his cock in my throat.

With my throat blocked, I could only grunt while the sound of the fire cracking was overcome by the "slap...slap...slap" of Faendal's pelvis slamming into my ass. I could feel the impact quivering my ass, my breasts swinging with the rhythm of his thrusts.

Saliva was building up in my mouth, leaking past my lips as my throat was blocked by Mjorn's dick. I needed to breath and looked up at Mjorn pleadingly, seeing him looking down.

"Nothing like the sight of a woman's lips around your cock, completely shoved into her," he said, finally pulling out.

His cock leaving my mouth was accompanied by a large thick stream of saliva attached to his dick, my gasps for air intermixed with grunts as Faendal pounded into me. I could feel my labia inverting and everting as he thrusted in and out, the continuous sensation indescribable as I felt another orgasm build up.

Mjorn moved forward again, his cock entering my mouth as this time he did not go as deep. I began sucking him, swallowing my already cold saliva around it as I moved my head across his shaft.

I felt Faendal's thrusts becoming more erratic, his cock like a steel-hard dwemor machine as he fucked me, my orgasm disappointingly not occurring, but not unexpected, reaching a peak before rebuilding all over again.

I continued sucking Mjorn's cock as Faendal suddenly grunted, slamming into me one last time as I felt his cock throbbing inside me, his seed filling me as I sucked Mjorn.

Once again I felt the invigoration overcome me, the elf's seed enhancing my senses, my skin ultra-sensitive as I felt the individual hairs of ground beneath me, the soft breeze caressing my nipples across the river. I felt Faendal's weight on my back as he collapsed on me, pushing me to the ground, Mjorn's cock leaving it with a lout "Splurch!".

I heard Faendal on top of me, spent, while his cock made small twitches inside me.

After a few minutes he stood up, Mjorn pulled him out of the way. "Now that you're good and wet, I'm going to really pile drive you," he said, pulling me to my feet.

I could barely stand, the cold wind against my drenched slit chilling, the sensation causing my vaginal muscles to clench in anticipation.

"Bend over," Mjorn instructed.

Without a word I complied, spreading my legs, as I bent at the waist, looking at Mjorn behind me. Smiling at me, he slid his hands to the back of my thighs, spreading my ass as they moved higher.

My mind flashed to Riverwood, when the guard, Orgnar, and Sven had fucked me in the small stall as Mjorn moved his hips. I anticipated his cock entering me, but he did nothing. Looking up at him expectedly he smiled and grabbed my wrists, pulling my arms behind me while leaning forward.

My shoulders stretched at the odd position as Mjorn kept me bent in half, my arms pulled behind me.

I felt his hips move slightly when suddenly he slammed forward, his cock impaling me.

My face contorted in pain and pleasure as I yelled out, "Aieeeeah!"

In this position his cock entered me deeper than before, even deeper than Faendal, the new invasion of his cock into my canal spreading the muscles wide as he began fucking my mercilessly, his cock driving into me faster than a carpenter hamming a nail, his body slapping against my ass and thighs.

My breasts hung below me, swaying to the Mjorn's thrusts as I grunted in response, held in place by my wrists as he drove into me. His unwashed scent overpowered me as he ruthlessly fucked me from behind.

In this position I could do nothing stand bend over as Mjorn used me. I realized I would not be able to move until he was through with me, the helplessness of the situation turning me on even more.

All I heard were my grunts mixed with Mjorn's, the soft "squish, squish, squish" of him thrusting into me as background music.

"Faendal," Mjorn said as he continued to plow into me. "Faendal!" he cried louder once more until I saw my companion standing over us putting on his clothes, his dick flaccid between his legs having spent himself within me as he pulled on his furred kilt.

Mjorn continued to plow into me without pause as he told the man, "In my...bag, get...it," he said between his fast thrusts.

Faendal looked down at us, his friend ruthlessly fucking his female companion. The thought sent an erotic wave through me as the orgasm I had felt building began to rebuild itself.

"Mjorn, I don't think..." he began to say as Mjorn yelled back at him.

"Do it," he shouted, his cock plowing in and out of me.

Over the "smack, smack, smack" of Mjorn's pelvis slamming into mine, I heard the sound of saddlebags being opened. Not realizing I had closed my eyes, I felt more than saw Faendal step in front of me, this time holding something.

The object was in the shape of a pine tree, only with curved edges. The 'trunk' was small, then flared out at the base, the end of hit having a golden finish set with a purple sapphire. I wondered what it was but my attention was too much on Mjorn as his stamina maintained, fucking me as I was bent in half.

"Bear fat," Mjorn said oddly as I continued to be pummeled by the hunter.

Faendal stepped away, returning shortly again holding the object, his other hand smearing grease over the cone-shaped portion.

I still did not know what was going on as Faendal moved behind me out of my sight.

I wondered what was going on while Mjorn continued to pound into me when I suddenly jerked in surprise, a cold sensation against my anus.

Sudden comprehension filling me, I called out, "Oh Nooo...ooooooaaaaooow!" I screamed out as Faendal slowly inserted the object into my ass!

It felt as I was being ripped in two, my rectum on fire as it spread further and further apart, the object entering me. Meanwhile Mjorn continued to fuck me, pulling my arms back and down as I was trapped.

I let out another yell at the fiery pain when suddenly the pressure lessened, allowing me to breath, and I realized my ass has slipped over the narrow handle, the plug fully inside of me.

I began taking short gulps of air as Mjorn continued to fuck me, the object foremost on my awareness. I could still feel the object in my ass, sticking out, but the pain was minimal now that it was completely inside of me as my muscles adjusted.