Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hod steadily worked in and out of me, the rhythm completely different than when he had assaulted me with his fingers. My body rocked forwards and backwards, my breasts swaying with the motion as he glided in and out of my slit. I was so wet he moved easily, the slickened, moist sensation filling my body.

I was surprised at his stamina, until I remembered him having fucked Gerdur previously. He had undoubtedly spent himself in her, the act prolonging his ability not to orgasm. I was not complaining as he pounded into me.

Once again all sense of time was lost as he glided into me. My world became nothing but leaning forward as his cock slid in and out of me. I could not even count the number of times I almost peaked to be once again denied, relishing instead on the build-up.

Finally he pulled out, telling me he needed another drink. We walked around the corner to the bar as he poured another drink from the small keg, taking a long pull. He handed me the tankard and I gulped down the rest, once again refreshed at the cool liquid.

I leaned on the bar to rest a moment, aware of Hod moving. As his hands grasped my waist I instinctively tilted back my pelvis, gasping as Hod once again plunged into me. The sensation of him entering was overwhelming, my body shuddering at the intense feeling.

His cock and my slit had cooled from the air, and as he plunged into me, the coldness mixed with my desire was awesome.

Hod's thrusts were now more vigorous now as he pumped into me, his pelvis slapping against my ass. With each thrust my breasts bounced, the shock flowing through me. His grunts were also more audible, as I began echoing him, my gasping moans filling the house.

After several minutes he again moved and pulled out of me, guiding me back. I wondered what he was doing next as his hand slid on the inside of my right thigh, tugging at it.

"Lift your leg," he commanded.

I complied as he rested my foot on the small table in front of bar, spreading my legs wide apart. He wasted no time as he once again plunged into me.

I cried out, the new angle of his cock plunging into my canal hitting nerve endings that until now, had been spared from his lust.

I leaned my head forward, watching abstractedly as my breasts swayed beneath me while Hod fucked me again and again. The steady 'slap...slap...slap' of his body slamming into mine were accompanied by the soft squishing noises of his cock moving in and out of my drenched pussy.

Again Hod's stamina was incredible as he continued to assault the cleft between my legs with his cock.

As he fucked me, he pulled my leg off the table, and still inside of me, pushed my shoulders forward. I leaned over while he continued using me. Then I felt pressure on my back, as he once again guided me to my knees, his body following me down.

The entire time he remained inside me until I was on my hands and knees.

Hod then moved even faster, fucking me with all his might as I sank down to my elbows, then rested my head on the fur carpet. My body was slammed back and forth as Hod fucked me from behind.

I screamed in delight as each thrust slammed into the anal plug, my mind having a flash of memory when Mjorn and Faendal were using me. I only held the memory a moment as it was soon overshadowed by my lust as my cunt was drilled over and over.

Sweat was coming down into my eyes from the exertion as I could only partially lay there, Hod slamming into me uncontrollable. He was speeding up faster and faster, the movements almost erratic when he suddenly cried out, slamming one more time into me.

My pussy was almost numb from the prolonged abuse it had just received, but I could not deny the sudden infusion of energy I felt as Hod came inside me. Once again my senses heightened, every nerve ending in my body coming alive as I clinched my muscles, milking him inside me.

Eventually Hod pulled out of me as I raised myself to my elbows. I looked beneath me at my spread legs, watching as a slow strand of cum came out of me on to the rug.

I continued to semi-lay there, my torso resting forwards while on my knees, my ass and pussy exposed to the room as I heard Hod move about. The lights began to dim and I recognized he was banking the fire, preparing for bed.

"Come here," I told him as he moved around the house.

He came over to me, standing in front of me as I knelt before him.

"Can't let you go to bed without a good cleaning," I grinned up at him, immediately bending forward and taking his cock into my mouth.

I groaned at the taste of Hod's cum and my own fluids against my tongue as Hod moaned in return. I eagerly licked his cock as he stood before me; however, after having sex with both Gerdur and now me, I was unable to get him completely hard as I eventually pulled his cock out of my mouth.

As the house darkened, Hod eventually came over to me, helping me to my feet and guiding me to my bed.

With my enhanced vision—not having even lessened from the recent infusion from coupling with Mjorn and Faendal, I saw him smile as he tucked me in the furs telling me to sleep well, as he then made his way to his and Gerdur's bed.

With my pussy still soaked, Hod's cum inside me and leaking out, I felt the exhaustion brought about from the exerted session and travel slowly creep up on me as I drifted to sleep.

********************

My eyes opened to the dark house, my mind immediately alert as I listened for any sign of what had woken me. I felt the bed creak with additional weight on it realizing Hod had snuck into my bed again, quickly scooting over to give him room.

I felt the furs lift as he crawled underneath them, gasping at the suddenly touch of his skin on my arm, sliding up my shoulder.

His touch was gentler this time, my body eager as his hand slowly caressed my arm again. After a few moments, his hand slide down to my breast. Instead of grabbing it and mauling it like before, his touch was tender, almost tickling me as he gently caressed my breast, his soft palm gliding over my nipple causing me to sigh.

Then he shifted behind me and pressed his body against mine and my eyes opened wide. The body behind me was not Hod, as I recalled the contrast of his hands to the soft palms caressing me, feeling the brush of naked breasts on my back.

Confirming my suspicions, Gerdur whispered in my ear, "You smell like my husband," as she continued to glide her hand over my arm, sliding down to my hip and thigh.

I turned around to face her, even with my heightened senses barely making out her form in the dark as I reached out, touching her as gently as she was me. As we touched, I felt my body respond, desire filling me.

Not unexpectedly, I saw her head move towards me as I met her halfway, our lips slowly exploring each other's mouth tenderly. Her soft moist kiss sent a thrill through me, the warmth and softness completely unlike that of a man.

Gingerly my tongue moved to her lips as I felt her part them, slowly exploring her mouth. Almost as softly her tongue touched mine, our kiss long and fulfilling as our hands continued to explore each other.

As we broke form our kiss to breath, she whispered, "I wanted to come to you the first night, when Hod had lain with you, but I was too shy," she said. "Then the next night as Ralof used you, all I could think about was touching you like this," she said.

I gasped as her hand slid between my legs, her touch gentle as she stroked my wet slit, moist not only from my desire, but her husband's.

I slid my leg back, allowing her more access as she pushed me to my back, sliding partially on top of me as her lips once again met mine. I again gasped into her mouth as her fingers began slowly caressing my slit, sliding across the wetness gently and affectionately.

Her breasts pressed against mine as our bodies molded to each other, the night echoing with the soft sounds of our kisses and hands sliding across each other's bodies. As we broke our lips apart again, I moved my head down, gently kissing her breast, my tongue intermittently sliding across her skin, the saltiness of her body sending excitement through my body.

I reached her nipple, gently licking beneath it as she gasped, her hands wrapping around my head as she pulled me into her soft flesh. I continued to gently lick and suck her nipple. Where she demanded roughness, I returned with soft caresses as she moaned in pleasure.

I moved to her other breast, treating it the same as our bodies melded together, the soft curves and skin of each other heating us both up.

After a few minutes I slowly moved down, gently licking her stomach, spending several minutes teasing her belly button as my tongue probed her skin, her gasps of pleasure urging me on.

Then I moved lower as she laid back, the bed creaking as she spread her legs. I buried my nose into her pubic hair, her body unshaven like mine—a brief though coming to me on where I had learned that practice—as I inhaled her scent. The gentle muskiness turned me on further as I gently ran my tongue along her slit, her body jerking at the intense pleasure. I moaned at her sweetness, having tasted a hint of it when I had sucked Hod, but now having the undistilled version.

As I moved between her legs, my hands reached up to stroke her stomach and hips as my tongue moved slowly into her. Her taste was overpowering, the faint sweetness I had tasted on Hod nothing like the real thing as I lapped her up, like a kitten in a bowl of cream. Her sweet nectar had a slight taste of juniper, recognizing Hod's cum also mixed inside her. The thought increased my desire as I began urgently lapping at her womanhood. My tongue worked her clit as her gasps became those of moans, her hips rising and falling to meet my mouth.

I took my time, gently bringing her higher and higher as my mouth made love to her. Soon her urgency could not be denied as I plunged three fingers into her, knowing it would not be painful based upon the size of her husband's cock.

Gerdur let out a loud moan as my tongue continued lapping at her slit, my fingers sliding across my chin as the eagerly explored her velvety texture. As her hips moved faster, so did my movements, knowing she was reaching the peak as suddenly she yelled out.

As she came, my mouth flooded with the liquid of her release, eagerly drinking her in, not wanting to miss a drop.

Continuing to swallow, my body suddenly became extremely heated, as if standing near a large fire. I also felt an infusion of energy, similar to when Hod had cum into me, only more intense. Whereas the men cumming in me infused me with physical energy and heightening my senses, as I drank in Gerdur's release I felt my mind released, my emotions eased.

It was as if all the cares in my mind were being cleansed. It was an invigoration of the spirit, feeling completely at peace as my friend's pussy jerked beneath my working mouth.

Suddenly within my head I heard a voice. It reminded me of home, of happiness, and some sadness. I felt tears coming to my eyes, running down my cheeks and mixing with my saliva and Gerdur's fluids as I focused upon the voice. Soon I was able to make out the words, realizing it was in the language spoken by the overlord in the Barrows.

"Daughter," the voice— undeniably female—said gently. "Come to me and I will aid you," it said within my mind.

As gently as it came, it receded, once again filling me with longing and sadness as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

Gerdur pulled me up beside her and we held each other. She expressed a desire to return my favors, but I told her after Hod's treatment of me, I was spent and she smiled knowingly. The feeling of a woman beside me filled me with contentment as we both spooned our bodies into each other, falling asleep in each other's arms.

********************

I smiled with my eyes closed, recognizing the gentle noise of somebody trying to cook and be quiet at the same time. It was becoming a familiar—and welcomed—way of greeting each morning at Gerdur and Hod's house.

Then I became aware of other things, particularly the soft warm body in my arms, the gentle scent and breathing of Gerdur in my nose and ears. Trying to be as quiet and slow as possible to not wake her, I looked up, seeing Hod making breakfast.

Seeing me looking at him he smiled, whispering, "Sorry" as I smiled knowingly, watching him.

It was obvious he was not a cook, but he meant well, trying to let his wife sleep in. The love in the action made me warm inside. I was glad I was not a home wrecker fucking a man behind his wife's back, instead being something they both could share and enjoy together.

I lay back, enjoying the closeness of Gerdur's body until she awoke.

Her surprise and happiness of Hod attempting breakfast was evident as she gave her husband a long passionate kiss, all of us still naked. While eating at the table they were like newlyweds, making small glances at each other, holding hands underneath the table, and laughing at the simplest of things. Sudden awareness came to me that they had been unhappy, apparently stuck in a rut in their marriage, and somehow I had brought them closer together.

All at once I felt a contentment which I had not felt since returning to consciousness in the wagon. It was a feeling I knew I had felt many times before, somehow knowing I had accomplished some great mission assigned to me. It was not the idea of vanquishing the overlord in the barrows, or finding my sword, or slowly recovering small memories. All these things were pieces to the puzzle, but I realized I had somehow completed my task in Riverwood as I looked at the couple across from me, completely ignoring me as they lost each other into their own company.

Seeing my look, Gerdur apologized for ignoring me and I laughed, telling them it was no problem and I was not offended.

As they continued making small talk, I realized I had also put Faendal and Camille together, thinking about Alvor, Sigrid, and Dorthe, getting Lucan's claw back. I sat wondering at the lives I had touched, somehow knowing the world was a better place.

"So are you heading to Whiterun today?" she asked.

I told her I was still planning on it, but that I wanted to first visit the temple in town.

She nodded knowingly. "I thought you would," she said, stating she had been surprised I had not done so earlier as I shrugged.

As if I knew it was the right thing to say, I replied, "I did not need to then," I told her as she nodded sagely.

I had obviously viewed the temple earlier, being built before even Gerdur and her husband had moved to Riverwood and established the village. Alvor had told me in passing that over the years many a holy person would come and visit, but there were no permanent attendants in the temple. Instead, it was taken care of by all the people of the village.

The temple was not devoted to one religion, in fact having altars of all Nine Divines; however, while all deities had shrines, the main room had a large depiction of Dibella. As such, the villages wondered if long ago the temple had been created for her, but due to all the travelers passing through, had gradually become a place for all religions.

Up until now, I had not felt a need or desire to visit; however, after the voice in my mind last night, I knew I had to go, the notion as clear as knowing I had to go to the Barrows, or somehow getting Gerdur and Hod back together. It was no longer something I questioned, faithfully relying upon the gods and goddesses to guide me along the right track.

Alvor had guessed me being a cleric, and the truth had resonated deep within me. It was time I acted like one and prayed to my goddess.

Once again Gerdur refused my help to clean up, her and Hod sharing the chore with happiness as I once again felt content at their spiritual reunion. Odd how sharing another person had brought them together, but I somehow felt as if I had been guided all along.

Since they did not need me—or even aware of my presence I thought and smiled—I donned my armor and made my way out, telling them I would know more my plans later.

First I went to the Riverwood Trader to check on some items. With the money from the tomb and Alvor, I was no longer destitute.

Surprisingly the Trader was bustling with activity. Faendal was seated at the table while Camilla was making breakfast, obviously for him as she kept asking how he liked his oatmeal, bacon, and eggs. Lucan even seemed happier than usual, his outwardly gruff manner lessened as he watched his sister.

Also in the store looking through some clothing and items were Sigrid and Dorthe.

Seeing me come in, the all welcomed me, Camilla rushing over to me and announcing, "I'm getting married!" she yelled happily.

I smiled at her, seeing Faendal's happy face as I joked, "Sven?" laughing at both their faces until they realized I was kidding them.

They joined in my mirth as I congratulated them, happy for them. Once again, as with Gerdur and Hod, I felt a 'rightness' within me, as if a job had been completed successfully.

Seeing the couple dote on each other reminded me of Gerdur and Hod as I smiled, sharing in the warmth of their happiness.

I gave Lucan a list of supplies I would need for the trip to Whiterun and he said he would gladly take everything to Gerdur and Hod's house once they were all put together.

Wishing everybody well, I then visited Alvor briefly, as he was interested in how my new armor had been, as well as the sword. I told him of the journey—leaving out the Frostbite spider, overlord's recognition of me, and my sojourn with Mjorn and Faendal—leaving him amazed.

"To think such happenings occurred so close to our quiet village," he said. "It makes me all the more convinced of you needing to speak to the Jarl," he said to my agreement.

By then it was mid-morning, so I made my way to the Temple. On the way I came across Dorthe and a few other children playing tag with their dog Stump. I smiled, watching them play, the peacefulness of the village calming my apprehension.

For it was apprehension I felt as I made my way to the Temple. I did not know why, but for some reason I was frightened. Not the inherent fear fighting the draugr or Frostbite spiders, or even the dragon had given me. No, this was a fear of—rejection, I finally realized. I did not know what to expect as I made my way down the patch, past Hod and Gerdur's house, to the Temple.