Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," I heard Faendal say. "Now finish you sick bastard," he said behind us.

I felt Mjorn shift his weight, the object in my ass responding as I realized Mjorn had sunk lower, bending his knees. He began sliding his cock across the flare of the object while fucking me, the sensation completely exotic as I felt my arousal building even higher at the unusualness of his cock slamming into me and the object inside of me. Now I had not only the feel of Mjorn's cock moving in and out of me, but the object in turn tilting and moving within my ass, the dual sensations overpowering.

"Oh..oh..yes!" I cried at the indescribable sensations as Mjorn plunged into me.

"I knew...you'd like it," Mjorn said above me as all I could do is grunt in response.

Another orgasm was building up on me, the sensations of the object in my ass and Mjorn abusing my pussy combining into the most intense feelings as he began thrusting faster, faster than I could almost comprehend, the feeling like his cock was continuously entering me over and over, the object in my ass responding similarly.

Another orgasm was rising within me to be denied when suddenly Mjorn yelled out, "Ysmir!" slamming into me one last time as I felt his cock jerk inside me.

The sensation was incredible, the combination of the object in my ass and his cock in my pussy intense, as I once again began to feel further rejuvenated by Mjorn's seed spurting within me.

Again my senses became alive, fed through Faendal's, and now Mjorn's cum inside my body. No longer was the night dark, being able to see across the river as Mjorn's weight bent me in two.

Finally he moved off me, almost falling onto his ass on the log as I straightened my body, the burning of my shoulders and hips from their prolonged strain a relief. Turning, I moved one leg slightly forward, still aware of the foreign object in my ass, the sensation of being so well used spreading contentment over me.

I looked and saw Faendal sitting on the stump and I smiled at him.

He smiled weakly in return, "Sorry about that, it's the only way Mjorn can relieve himself," he said apologetically.

At the mention of the object, I reached back, sliding my hand across my ass to my crack, feeling the jewel encrusted end sticking out of me, almost flush with my ass. I wondered what it looked like when Mjorn's voice broke the silence.

"Leave it in for now," he chuckled as I shrugged. It was no longer calling me pain, although its presence was not to be ignored, the sensation of something shoved into me like that thrilling as I continued to lay there.

I felt the heated sensation of both men's cum oozing out of me as I casually reached between my legs, absently playing with the slick fluid, letting my body absorb the refreshing feeling before I laid in front of the fire, letting my muscles relax.

********************

I opened my eyes to the mid-day sun, realizing I had fallen asleep. There was a fur beneath my head for a pillow, but I was otherwise completely naked. I had been kept warm by my closeness to the fire, and I stretched, the cool day air feeling refreshing on my body as the fur shifted beneath my head.

Looking around, I saw Faendal sitting near me, looking out over the river. The tent and Mjorn's items were all gone.

"Sleep well?" Faendal asked, turning towards me.

I smiled, "After the work-out last night, like a baby," I told him. His eyes were fixed on my breasts, and not having a reason to be shy around him, I stood up.

"Mjorn leave?" I asked to Faendal's nod.

I sat down on the log naked, suddenly hearing a faint 'click' as the butt plug sticking out of me hit the wood with me sitting down, suddenly aware of the object inside of me as it pressed forward into me.

"It seems he left something...behind," I grinned to Faendal as I pivoted slightly, the object scraping quietly on the bark.

Faendal grinned in response. "He said it was yours, you earned it."

I saw him get serious as he told me, "I am sorry about last night. I knew of Mjorn's," he paused, "recreational preferences," he finally said. "But after the saber cat attack, I needed to check on you and his camp was close," Faendal said.

I told him there was nothing to apologize; I had a good time as Faendal shook his head.

"Still, you were coerced," he said. "Mjorn told me about the frostbite venom in your food. I wasn't thinking when I told him about our encounter with the spider," he said.

I again told him I was not upset and to not worry about it. "You didn't seem to have any reservations last night," I grinned, seeing him blush.

"It was hard to refuse, you are so beautiful," he said, "and so wanting. How could anybody have said no," he told me.

I smiled at the compliment. I shifted, feeling the dry tacky feeling between my legs, having slept all night leaking cum from my womanhood and I looked down at the dried bodily fluids between my thighs. Seeing my look, Faendal handed me a wet rag, warmed from the fire to clean up with. Thanking him, I unashamedly cleaned myself off in front of him as he watched.

Once I was clean he handed me some food which I gratefully ate, smiling as he told me he had not added any 'secret ingredients' to it.

Afterwards I donned my cleaned armor as we packed up and made ready to leave.

The entire time Faendal watched me with an odd look, so as we made our way out of camp, I stopped, asking him what was wrong.

Faendal suddenly blushed, stuttering, "Well...uh...well," he paused. "It's just...you are still wearing the," he blushed again as I realized he was talking about the anal trinket.

It was my turn to blush. I had gotten used to the item, the mentioning of it making me aware of it again as it rested in my ass. The feeling gave me a thrill as I thought about the foreign object placed there as I looked at Faendal.

"It's fine for now," I smiled as we continued.

We climbed along the bank of the river, finding the road leading to Riverwood. As we traveled, I began to recognize the landscape from the trip from Helgen, knowing we would arrive soon. Sure enough, by the mid-afternoon the village came into view.

The first person we went to was Alvor, glad to see I was alive and whole. We left our bags with him to go through, abiding by my promise to give him first picks of the armor and weapons, telling him I was planning to sell the rest to either him or Lucan. Faendal offered to get the other gear and I told him to also give it to Alvor once he took anything he wanted.

Alvor looked at the bags, saying he would inventory everything and give me a fair price as I thanked him.

We then made our way to the Riverwood Trader.

Just before entering I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning to see Faendal standing with worry. Asking him what was the matter, he once again blushed as he said, "So...uh," he paused. "What will you tell Camilla about me?" he asked.

I realized he was asking about having sex with me—not only last night, but also in the dungeon—as I smiled. "I will tell her you treated me with all the respect I deserved," I told him grinning evilly.

He smiled back as we entered the Trader.

Camilla immediately rushed into Faendal's arms. "You've returned!" she cried out, "Safe and whole, I was so worried," she told him.

"Did you find it?" Lucan asked me behind the counter.

Used to his gruffness by now, I pulled the dragon's claw out of my pack.

Faendal and I had already decided not to tell him its original use, fearing he may someday wander on his own into the Barrows. Although we had killed the draugr, there may be more or worse.

"Hah!" he cried. "Hope you showed those thieves not to mess with Lucan Valerius," he told me. "There it is! Ha, ha...it seems smaller than I remember," he laughed. "Funny thing," he said taking it from my hands. "I'm going to put this right back where it belongs," he told me. "I'll never forget this. You've done a great thing for me and my sister," he told me, placing the claw on the counter.

Faendal decided to stay behind, Camilla still in his arms as I wished him well, telling him I would have Alvor send him his share of the loot we had gotten. He tried to refuse, but I told him it was a gift for him and Camilla. They both thanked me as I exited to Trader.

Alvor was outside waiting. "I did not expect you to gather so much," he said. "Here," he said, handing me a large pouch of coins. "I cannot take everything in good conscious without proper payment," he told me.

Seeing the amount of coins I tried to refuse, but he insisted. I counted out half the large amount, handing it to him to give to Faendal in payment as Alvor agreed, wishing me well.

I next went to Gerdur and Hod's house.

"Has it really only been three days?" I wondered, as I knocked on the door.

They were both happy to see me, thankful for my safe return, insisting I stay the night. I told them I now had enough money to afford a stay at the inn, but Gerdur refused. "That's nonsense, you stay here for as long as you like!" she insisted.

I told them I was planning to head to Whiterun in the morning in order to talk to the Jarl as promised. At first they said I needed to rest from the ordeal of the Barrows, but then Gerdur declared, "Then you definitely need a good night's rest in a bed, not some flea-infested cot at the inn," she said emphatically.

I thanked them as I accepted. Gerdur gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek as she grabbed her shawl, telling me she had to fill in at the Inn for Delphine, who was out of town on some errand.

"Don't wait up for me," she told me, "you need your rest if you're heading to Whiterun tomorrow," she said as she left the house, leaving Hod and I alone.

I looked over at Hod, not surprised to see him gazing at my body. What did surprise me was the completely lecherous way he was looking at me. I realized this was the first time I had ever been alone with him, not even Ralof present, so he could look at me openly. Even when he had fucked me it had been when Gerdur and Ralof were sleeping.

I recalled how our moans and grunts were muffled, the odd thought coming to me that now alone, nobody would wake up if we were loud. I felt my body flush at the thought, alone with a virile Nord who had already fucked me once, who I had sucked off as well.

Hod smiled, as if coming to the same conclusions. "Would you like a drink of mead?" he asked.

I chuckled, telling him, "I don't think you have to get me drunk."

He smiled, shaking his head. "I was only asking if you were thirsty," he said.

I had taken off my helm, so turned to set it on the table when I felt him come up behind me. His hand touched the back of my thigh, startling me, as he slid it up to cup my right ass cheek. I tried to ignore him as I took off my scabbard, but the heat of his hands could not be ignored as I set the sword on the table.

I could feel my breasts tensing as my desire rose, my pulse speeding up. I let out a shallow breath as his hand massaged my ass. Then he slid across my ass cheek to caress the other.

I felt a jolt as he bumped into the anal artifact inside me.

"What have we here?" he said amused, lifting up my leather skirt. "Our adventurer has returned with treasure," he said.

I gasped as he rotated the anal fitting inside me, my slit becoming instantly wet. I had kept the plug inside me all day, completely forgetting about it; however, now that somebody else was aware of it, the wickedness of my secret being discovered was an incredible turn on.

Hod moved closer behind me, his pelvis grinding into my ass causing the plug to move deeper, a small intake of breath passing my lips.

Another gasp escaped me as Hod's hands slid beneath my leather cuirass, cupping my breasts. He kneaded my flesh roughly, the sensation of both the anal plug moving into me and my breasts being mauled sparking my desire further.

He guided me to the bed, unbuckling my armor as we moved. Pushing me to lean forward, he raised first one foot, then the other to remove my boots, now completely naked before him.

The eroticism of the moment overwhelmed me. The other times I had been intimate with Hod it had been dark, not even knowing it was him, both of us learning each other's bodies by touch. Now I was fully revealed as he turned me around to admire by body.

He was still dressed in a cotton homespun tunic and breeches, while I stood before him naked. I realized how much taller and broader he was compared to me, the sudden feeling of petiteness sending another thrill through my body. Armed I had no doubts he was no match to me; however, bared before him, I knew he could easily dominate me.

As if to emphasize the point he spun be back around until I was facing the wall. I shuddered as his hands caressed my shoulders, sliding down my arms. As he did so, his caresses pulled my arms back, moving my hands behind me.

Suddenly my hands were wrenched behind me as I felt something around my wrist. Before I could say anything, my other wrist was similarly encased.

Hod chuckled as the bindings on my wrists were tightened. Instead of fear, I felt my nipples harden at the sensation of being so helpless, bound before him as he spun me back around, a smile on his face.

He was fully clothed still, I, a smaller woman, now bound before him naked as I felt my slit moisten in response.

Hod was not unaffected as well, observing the large bulge in his breeches evidence of his arousal.

"Kneel," he told me, the word sounding loud in the empty house.

I complied, knowing what he wanted. As my knees hit the fur rug beside the bed he loosened his breeches, pulling out his hard cock before me.

No words were needed as I bent forward, taking his cock into my mouth, his gasp above me the only urging I needed.

With my hands bound, I could only guide myself by my head movements. Hod did not touch me, allowing me what little freedom I had to pleasure him as I sucked on his cock, my lips sliding up and down his shaft.

The salty sweatiness and muskiness of his body from working at the mill all day filled my nose as I worked on his hardened member. There was also a sweeter taste that reminded me of something familiar, but which I could not quite grasp. I did not make anything of it, as vague recurrences of my memory were being common now.

As if reading my mind, I heard Hod's voice above me, "You probably taste Gerdur, I fucked her right before you arrived."

I realized the sweetness was similar to my own taste, remembering Mjorn sliding his cock into my mouth after pounding away at me. The thought of his wife's fluids in my mouth brought a moan to me, turning me on like mad. I slid my tongue underneath, flicking the prominent vein beneath as he also groaned, lapping up his wife's taste.

I moved faster and faster, the only sounds in the room being those of me sucking him, the rhythmic slurping and squishing noises loud to my ears. Hod had still said nothing other than his initial comment about Gerdur as I sucked his cock vigorously. His hips moved almost imperceptibly in time with my sucking as I knelt before him naked and bound.

I don't know how long I sucked him, kneeling before him without anything for balance other than my mouth wrapped around his cock. My jaws were beginning to be sore, so I knew it had been a while when he moved back, pulling me to my feet.

I was on fire with desire. My slit was moist between my legs and my entire body was eager to be used. Hod looked at me and began undressing as I smiled in response.

Soon he was completely naked, his strong body—from daily work at the mill—filled me with another sense of defenselessness as he moved towards me, placing his hands on my shoulders. He undid my bindings, and then guided me backwards until I felt the bed frame against the back of my legs.

I cried out as he pushed me, losing my balance and falling on my back, my arms pinned beneath me as he knelt on the bed, spreading my legs.

Unexpectedly my body flooded with desire as I cried out, Hod's fingers having plunged into my cunt without any warning. As he moved them in and out stroking me, I gasped at the sensation of him spreading me wide, the invasion thrilling me even further.

My arms trapped beneath me, I could do nothing as his hands and fingers assailed me. My back arched suddenly, my breasts pointing towards the ceiling as he pinched my clit, the sensation immediately sending me to the almost-orgasm point as my body began to immediately rebuild to another orgasm.

Once again I cried out, this time in frustration as the release escaped me.

Hod continued manipulating my womanhood, my body arching and falling uncontrollably. Once again I lost all track of time as orgasm after orgasm was built up and denied to me. My sensuality was like a ship being tossed about on the ocean, each cresting wave suddenly having me slide back down to the next.

By the time he pulled out of me, my body had a sheen of sweat, feeling like I had run a marathon as I lay there panting.

Hod helped me up and I moved my shoulders to work out the tension. I watched as he went to the dining area, pouring a large tankard of mead which he brought over to me.

Cautiously—my legs weakened from the intense teasing he had put me through—I walked to him, taking a long gulp of the honeyed wine. It was refreshing after so much panting, the cool wetness reviving me.

I barely had time to set the tankard down when Hod pulled me forward, spinning me around and leaning me towards the table. I felt his body against my back, his hands upon my hips.

Suddenly I cried out, my voice echoing in the rafters as in one thrust Hod was inside me, his cock spreading me and filling me more fully than his fingers as I gasped and groaned. I had been expecting it, but the suddenness still was a shock.