Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers

Holding a mirror up for me, I saw the clothing was not fashionable, but very utilitarian as I thanked her profusely, asking how much they wanted for it.

"Just take it," she told me, "it was only scrap material. You can get something nice once you get back on your feet," she said.

I thanked her once again and made my way out of the shop towards the smithy, grateful I was wearing something other than armor or drapes.

Alvor had not yet arrived, so I stoked the forge, the manual labor taking my mind off my worries as I worked up the fire. It was eventually hot enough to work on the blade I had molded the day before, so proceeded to temper it.

My body worked on instinct, the hammering of metal soothing as I crafted the blade to how I wanted.

Alvor soon arrived, merely greeting me with a nod. He was giving me the same courtesy I had done earlier—not bothering a craftsman while in the middle of working.

My mind was absorbed on the repetitive task of heating, hammering, and cooling the blade, as I hunched over the forge completely unaware of our surroundings. I lost all track of time while I worked, completely focused upon my task.

Eventually I became aware of somebody standing by me. Looking up I saw Dorthe, who smiled and told me I was as good as her papa, which I thanked her.

Then she said innocently, "Even the men in the village like watching you work!"

I looked around and noticed several men, including Sven who I had met the previous day, gathered by his house beneath the balcony looking towards me. Seeing my attention on them, several turned away in apparent embarrassment as I wondered what they had been talking about.

Somehow I knew they meant no harm, so continued to work, pulling the blade out of the fire and continued hammering the heated metal to harden it.

Sweat was running down my face from the exertion and the heat of the forge, and I sighed in gratitude when the breeze shifted. The air was now blowing south to north across my body, the welcome coolness caressing the side of my face and torso, as well as it blowing the heat away from the forge. The wind almost tickled as it worked its way through the large cut my arm was through, fanning out the tunic and cooling my heated breasts, and I paused in my hammering, still hunched over, to appreciate the cool breeze as it blew beneath my tunic.

Suddenly I realized what was going on with the men. The group was to my side, and as I hammered I was leaning forward at such an angle that the material of the tunic was falling forward exposing the large gap Camilla had cut. I comprehended where they were standing they had an unobstructed view of my left breast!

In addition, the motion of hammering the metal caused my teats to sway in rhythm, now understanding why the men were gathered in that area.

Once again I was not upset about the circumstances. The idea of the men watching me to catch glimpses of my body, even wearing ragged clothes, sent a thrill through me. I felt my breasts tense at the realization and I smiled evilly as I got a playful idea.

I bent forward again to hammer the blade; only now aware of the show I was giving them leaned forward more than necessary, hunching my shoulders forward to open the tunic as much as possible. I knew from that position they were getting a full view of my exposed breast, so began deliberately hammering the heated blade, letting my body sway with the rhythm, my unimpeded breasts moving freely.

Sneaking a peek out of the corner of my eye, I saw the men transfixed. As I hammered, I slowly and purposely turned my head towards them, maintaining my position as I smiled seductively at them. A few were obviously embarrassed, but most smiled back as I continued working on the blade, which was now second in my mind as I displayed myself to the crowd.

My nipples were hard, even with the heat of the forge against them as I fantasized hands reaching around and grabbing them. The sensation of exposing myself was invigorating, and felt completely natural as I continued to tease the men, thinking they had plenty to talk about tonight at the Inn tonight.

Eventually I no longer had the pretense of exposing myself to them, as I had finished with the blade, so to both their and my regrets, stood up to work on the rest of the dagger.

I next worked on carving the wooden hilt, eventually wrapping the leather around it and fitting the blade. It took the rest of the morning; however, I was pleased with the result as I showed the newly created dagger to the smith.

"Not bad, but it's a little dull," he laughed. "How about you sharpen it up? Just need a bit of metal and the grindstone over there," he said.

I knew he was being sarcastic. I had expected him to want to see the blade before it was polished and functional, so merely nodded as I went and sharpened the blade to my satisfaction.

Handing over the now sharpened blade he nodded. "This looks good. You put time in your blades, they'll serve you well," he said. "Though I asked for an Iron Dagger you gave me a Steel one in its place, which is even more advanced than I expected," he said sounding pleased.

Looking both me and the dagger in his hand over, he nodded his head saying, "Well, I can definitely use the help if you'd like to work towards some equipment," he told me. "Why don't we break for lunch and when you come back, we can talk about what you need and how much work will help pay it off," he said.

I made my way back to Gerdur and Hod's house. I did not want to impose as much as I had; however, the mention of lunch made me realize I was hungry, figuring I could at least get some bread and a wedge of cheese before returning to the smithy.

As I walked in Gerdur was cooking at the fire. "Ah good, Alvor let you loose for lunch!" she said smiling at me, "and you got some clothes. Although they look like they've been through Oblivion and back," she laughed. "And yet, you look spectacular in it, even the worst of clothes you make a stunning woman," she told me honestly.

I smiled, thanking her. Offering to help with lunch, she told me I was a guest and to go out on the porch and enjoy the nice day; she would call when the food was ready.

I went out, the cool shade feeling good after working before the hot forge all day, leaning on the railing and watching the goings on of the little town. I saw Dorthe and another boy playing with a large dog as she waved at me before returning to her game of hide-and-seek.

"I hear you gave the men quite a show this morning," a deep voice said behind me.

I smiled, recognizing Ralof's voice behind me. "Well, a girl has to keep occupied somehow," I said without turning around.

I felt him move up to me, his pelvis resting against my ass as he chuckled. "And while you were teasing them, were you imagining this?" he said.

Suddenly I gasped as his hands slide through the sides of the tunic, grabbing my breasts just like I had fantasized. I remained leaning forward on the railing while he kneaded my breasts.

"I thought so," he whispered in my ear, continuing his to squeeze. "And how about this," he queried as he suddenly pinched my hardening nipples.

"Ooh!" I said in surprise and delight as he continued to alternate squeezing and pinching my breasts. I felt the cleft between my legs moisten at his attention as I closed my eyes, relishing the attention.

Hearing the door opening behind us, he pulled back as Gerdur's voice came through the doorway, "The stew is ready," before closing the door.

I turned around to see Ralof smiling at me. "Maybe tonight I won't drink so much mead and we can continue this...discussion," he said.

Feeling my pulse throb through my body I smiled. "That might be a good idea," I told him as I entered the house.

After lunch I met Alvor back at the smithy. "I have an order to repair a Hide Helmet on the bench. Why don't you work on it and see what you can do," he told me.

The helm had obviously seen some use, requiring a complete rewrapping around the hardened base as well as new padding on the inside. I set to working on it, again letting my body work by instinct while my mind wandered.

In less than an hour it was finished as I handed it over to Alvor for inspection, who was surprised at the speed I had completed the task.

"You have talent, if you keep working at your craft you'll be a fine smith," he told me proudly. "I should make you my assistant," he laughed, "but don't tell that to Dorthe," he winked.

I smiled back as we began to discuss what I was looking for in terms of equipment so he could decide upon payment. I conveyed I was not interested in heavy armor, though could wear it. Instead I was more interested in lighter armor for fighting, preferring to be more nimble than using brute force. I also queried about a more slender sword, the Imperial one being too fat and tip-heavy for my preference.

As I talked, he looked at me strangely, causing me to ask what was wrong.

"Nothing, but you talk as a true warrior," he told me as he continued to ponder. "You mentioned you were a priestess of Dibella, correct?" he asked after a time, as I told him somehow deep within me I knew that to be the truth. "Yet you talk of weapons and armor as if you were born with them, and you can fashion them with considerable skill," he told me. I felt something momentous occurring as he continued, "I think maybe you are less of a priestess and more a cleric," he said with conviction.

As he mouthed the words I felt a resonance deep within me, feeling the truth. A rush of memory came to me as I realized he was correct. A priestess would sit around in a temple helping those in need, but devoting her seclusion to her god. A cleric was a priestess who took up arms for her god, the 'rightness' of his words ringing strongly to me.

"You're right, I never thought about it," I said to him, happy to learn more about myself, agreeing with his assessment.

He then showed me a design for some reinforced leather armor he had been thinking about for some time, saying it was a pet project of his. As soon as I saw the design, I knew it would be perfect, becoming excited. He smiled at my enthusiasm, as I cautiously asked what he wanted in payment.

He looked at me for a long time, and then said, "I know you've agreed to help Lucas and Camilla get their stolen goods back," he said to which I nodded. "You also helped our lad Ralof avoid the headsman axe," he said.

I told him that was more the dragon's doing than mine as he waved his hand. "Nevertheless, you have a knack for helping out this town. I also know you plan to bring our case to Jarl Balgruuf in Whiterun to send some troops here in case the dragon makes it this far north," he said as I nodded.

"All this confirms my suspicion you are in your heart, a true cleric of your goddess, if not more," he paused in thought, "for such kindness to help others in need seems natural to you. Although I would love to have you work here for a time, getting to the Jarl is more important, and I will be happy to equip you for that journey," he told me. "All I will ask is any spoils you may find in the Barrows while helping out Lucas and Camilla I get first pick, at least on weapons or armor you plunder from them," he said. "Fair?" he asked.

I immediately agreed, although I cautioned him I may not find anything in the barrows, expressing to him I was not willing to waste too much time before heading to Whiterun. He smiled telling me it was a gamble he was willing to take.

I asked how long it would be to fashion the armor and he grinned sheepishly, "In truth, I have been working on the armor for some time. When I saw you yesterday, I had already begun sizing it for you," he admitted with a grin. "I would be honored if you could try it on and I'll make any needed adjustments by tomorrow morning so you can head to the barrows properly equipped!"

I was so happy I hugged him, seeing his blush after I let go. I was overwhelmed by his kindness, and this village seemed to house the most decent human beings I had ever met.

He then ushered me into his house, saying he wanted to size the armor as well as for me to look over some swords.

Entering the house I saw Dorthe playing with some dolls and a woman he introduced as his wife Sigrid cooking a meal. Saying he would be right back he entered a cellar door leaving me and his wife and daughter alone.

"So you're the one all the ruckus is about, eh?" his wife said to me as she continued preparing a meal. "You're pretty, I'll give you that," she said, but before I could thank her, she glared at me, "Just stay away from my husband, Alvor," she said vehemently.

Before I could say anything in response we heard Alvor coming up the cellar stairs. As he cleared the opening I saw him carrying a large bundle of armor.

Seeing her husband with the armor she looked at him. "Alvor, that is your pet project, are you sure you want to give it to a stranger?" she asked.

"I'm sure," he said with conviction, "I just need her to try it on," he told his wife.

He helped me put the armor over my clothes as he inspected it. "Needs to be a little looser in the chest," he said, his hands sliding under the straps.

Although the back of his hands slid across my breast, he was completely professional, ignoring my body and only interested in the armor's fit. Even so, I was acutely aware of his touch as he moved to my shoulders.

"Hmm, looser up here as well," he said yanking the armor back.

It felt perfect, but I let him make his comments as he made a few notes, marking the armor in a few places with charcoal before helping it off me.

He took the armor back down to his cellar—which I guessed also had a working area—and soon came up the stairs carrying a large, long bundle wrapped in cloth.

"Here we go, some of my finest blades," he told me, unwrapping the parcel to reveal several swords.

All were of expert craftsmanship I noted, lifting each to test their balance and reach. Alvor remained quiet as he watched me maneuver the blades, his approval at my appraisal evident. Finally, I picked one of the blades, telling him it felt the most right for me.

"But it doesn't feel like a complete fit, does it?" he asked with understanding.

I apologized, telling him they were all fine blades, and that was the best of the lot, but agreed it did completely feel right.

"No need for apologies," he told me. "A sword is an extension of you, and as such, it needs to be the perfect fit. There's one other blade I want you to try," he said glancing over to his wife.

At his words, Sigrid looked up in shock, "Alvor, are you sure?" she asked him.

Once again, as with the coming of the dragon, the need to go to the smithy, and the need to help Lucan, as well as the firm desire I needed to go to Whiterun, I felt a momentous occasion about to occur as I listened to Alvor and Sigrid.

He smiled at his wife, "I'm sure, did she not tell us we would know when the time came?" he asked.

I looked at them perplexed as Alvor explained. "When we first came to this village it was nothing more than the beginnings of a lumber mill and the trader outpost."

I told him Gerdur had spoken the history of the town as he smiled. "Yes, she was the one to see this countryside as more than just a piece of land. She saw it as a place we could call home and raise a family," he said nostalgically. "Sigrid and I moved here after I finished my apprenticeship. We were young and full of spirit, and we chose this as our home," he said as Sigrid sat down next to him, reaching out and holding his hand.

"It was rough, especially in the beginning," she continued as he sat smiling at her. "But we eventually got the forge founded and Alvor made enough tools to start crafting."

Alvor smiled back at her as he said, "At first it was simple items—door hinges, horseshoes, and the like. But as more and more people moved here or passed through, we helped repair armor, weapons, and other gear," he said. "Ah, those were happier times, no talk of wars or dragons," he sighed.

"We had been trying for a child for years, but alas, the gods had not smiled upon us," Sigrid said. "We were told by some of the finest priests and physicians our chances of begetting a child were poor. You see both Alvor and I as children had been sick, and apparently our illnesses had left us infertile," she said sadly.

I looked over at Dorthe who was playing across the house oblivious to our discussion. Sigrid noted my look and nodded as she continued.

"One day Alvor received an order to deliver to Markath, so we both traveled there. Our motives were less on the commission than what was within the city," she told me. Seeing my questioning glance, she explained. "I went to the Temple of Dibella to ask the priestesses there to pray with me for a child," she confessed. "Although sympathetic, at first they refused to intervene, but both Alvor and I were insistent. Finally the high priestess called me into her chambers. Being a man, Alvor had to remain outside, as we were told no man is permitted that far into the Temple," she explained.

I knew her words for truth, although as with previous revelations, I knew not how.

"There she cast a divination, calling upon the goddess directly," Sigrid continued, shivering as she remembered the moment. "She was in a trance for quite some time when suddenly her voice echoed around me, greater and louder than her voice before as she intoned,

When times are dire,

From the south she shall come.

Her needs will be great,

And you shall succumb.

Wielding the blade but a moment,

The truth shall arrive.

Punished and punisher,

She will slowly thrive.

Deny us this,

Your lineage will be doomed

But grant our request,

And beget a child in a hundred moons.

As she finished the ominous words, I felt something stir within me. As with my comment to Dorthe I felt the feelings of profound prophesy as I was overwhelmed with a feeling of sorrow and joy enveloping me, but I knew not why as tears rolled down my cheek.

"What does it mean?" I eventually asked them, suspicion already entering my mind.

Alvor looked at Sigrid who nodded. "As far as we were told, we had a choice. Agree to the goddess' demands and we would have a child, or refuse and continue as we were. The answer is obvious," he said smiling at Dorthe.

"Eight years after accepting their request I was with child," Sigrid said, "but we did not understand the meaning of the rest of the prophesy until now," she said.

I asked what she meant as she nodded to Alvor who went to a cabinet, pulling out a long object wrapped in expensive cloth. "The priestesses gave us this, commanding us to not unwrap it or forever be damned. They told us we would know the one the high priestess spoke of and give it to her," he said.

I looked at them perplexed as Alvor smiled, "We think it is you," he said.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,547 Followers