Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

I was quickly grabbed around the waist by Ralof for another dance, then Hod, then a merchant travelling through town to Falkreath. The songs seemed to get livelier and livelier and I realized it was not without purpose as the men all watched my chest bounce as I moved.

As I started to dance to another song with Ralof I saw a couple men go to Sven and hand him a few coins. Although the crowd and music were loud, I was able to hear above the song, "Just keep the songs going, we can watch that wench's tits all night," they laughed as I felt my skin heat up.

I danced a few more songs, enjoying the attention, the drink, and the camaraderie when eventually Sven announced he was taking a break. As everybody broke off to sit at their tables he came up to me. "My lady, would you care to join me in a stroll outside to cool off from all the exertion?" he asked.

I agreed to go with him, as my skin was glistening with sweat from all the dancing. I told Ralof and his family I would be back shortly as Sven guided me outside, the cool night air refreshing.

We made our way off the front porch of the inn as Sven put his arm around my waist, guiding me to the back of the inn where there was small garden and stable with a few bales of hay.

As we walked, Sven asked how I was enjoying Riverwood and I told him it was a peaceful village. I told him I hoped the dragon avoided it to which he laughed, saying I sounded like his mother. Getting serious, I told him the dragon was real, whether his mother had actually observed it I did not know, but having seen it with my own eyes, I could not doubt.

We had reached the small stable and sat down on a bundled square of hay to rest. "And your work with Alvor, is it going as you expected?" he asked, looking at me slyly.

I smiled back, "The work has had its little rewards," I said as I winked him.

"Yes, I saw you working today," he smiled in return.

I felt my body flush with excitement as I asked him what he thought of my working.

"I think," he said bending close to me, "I'd like to see more," he finished as he gave me a deep kiss.

I moaned as his tongue instantly slid between my lips, invading my mouth; then again as his hands moved to touch my chest, rubbing my breasts through the top. As our tongues danced I felt the material of my dress part, realizing he had unfastened the chain holding the top pieces together.

When I did nothing to protest the exposure, only feeling my lust rising, Sven reached up and slid the material off my shoulders, the loose material sliding across my nipples until my breasts were freed from the top, the cool night air chilling them.

They were not cool for long as Sven's hands began massaging my exposed chest while we kissed, my moans echoing into his mouth as my body heated to his touch.

Breaking from the kiss to breathe, I let out a loud "Oh!" as his mouth clamped onto one breast, sucking my nipple into his mouth. My body became even more receptive as his tongue flicked across the tightened bud, my groans of pleasure immediately following.

Meanwhile his other hand continued to knead the flesh of my alternate teat, the dual pleasure driving me mad with desire as my hands held his head in place, running through his hair.

Soon he switched, taking my other nipple into his mouth while his hand played with the breast he had just suckled, his fingers sliding smoothly across my skin and the saliva coating it.

Eventually he backed away and I looked down, seeing the moonlight glistening off my saliva-coated nipples.

I told him to stand up as he complied, reaching up and pulling his leggings down. His manhood sprang out before me, pale in the moonlight as I grabbed his shaft to steady it. Without a thought I engulfed him into my mouth.

It was his turn to moan as my lips slid down his shaft, my tongue flicking the underside of his cock as he had with my nipples. I sucked harder as I pulled back, stopping just to where my lips were wrapped around the head as I then guided my mouth in one swift movement back down his shaft.

I began increasing my pace, moving my head up and down his shaft, slowly at first, but faster as I felt his hips begin to move in rhythm to my motions.

After a few moments Sven pulled away and I looked up at him questioningly, seeing his cock sparkling in the moonlight from my saliva, knowing my lips were just as glistening.

"I need to be inside of you," he said smiling.

He leaned me back onto the square bundle of hay as I placed one leg on each side of the long rectangle. As if revealing a prize, he slowly pulled the flap hanging between my legs to the side, giving a complete view of my naked pelvis.

He wasted no time as he lay on top of me, his hips moving forward blindly. Reaching down, I grabbed his shaft—his hips twitching at the sensation—and guided him to my opening. Slowly moving his hips forward, I felt the lips of my entrance part for the head of his shaft as he then pulled back.

He continued to tease my entrance several times before I groaned, telling him "Now!" as he thrust into me.

I gasped as he fully entered me, the entrance to my canal spreading apart as his manhood invaded my body. I let out a loud moan as he slid in further, the walls of my passage stretching before him, my body eagerly accepting him.

Once fully inside, he began to slowly move in and out of me, as I put my arms around him to hold me to him. As his hips moved more steadily back and forth I then raised my legs, hooking them behind his thighs as my own hips rose to meet his thrusts.

The sensation of his cock sliding in and out of me, the head of his dick producing more friction as it slid over the walls of my canal back and forth, was unbelievable. I felt myself slowly building to orgasm as I began to move my hips faster, my gasps now becoming audible groans of "Oh...Oh...Oh!" filling the stable and night.

Sven was grunting as well, his face buried in the crook of my neck as he fucked me incessantly, his hips moving even faster to match the movement of my hips, my groans urging him on.

I felt my breasts tighten, my whole body beginning to flush as an orgasm began to approach. And then—it stopped. As with the other night when Hod had fucked me, I reached a threshold only to have it pulled back again as my body once again began to build to a crescendo.

I moaned in frustration at the missed orgasm while Sven continued to thrust into me, faster and faster.

Once again I felt myself building, waiting for the wave of pleasure to overwhelm me as he now relentlessly pummeled in and out of me; and once again as I almost reached the moment I was denied release, my body again building up.

Unfulfilled, I began rotating my hips, trying different angles as Sven drove into me.

He was no longer aware of me as he sated his own desire his cock slamming into me to satiate his own desire. The night echoed with our groans and the rapid 'slap-slap-slap' of our bodies meeting together as I yet again felt myself rise to a moment of pure release—only to have it disappear as I ground my hips into his in frustration.

My hip movements were too much for Sven as he let out a long groan, thrusting one last time into me as his cock began to vibrate within me, the warm heat of his ejaculate filling me. I gasped as his full weight laid upon me while his hips made small thrusts forward, my legs pulling him deep within me, the walls of my womanhood milking out his shaft.

Almost immediately I began to feel alive, rejuvenated as if him cumming inside me strengthened me. I cannot describe the sensation as I felt my body flushed with desire and energy, my senses even more aware. I could fell the soft breeze of the night on my body, the moonlit landscape brighter, even when behind a cloud. I could hear animals around the village and the river rushing past as my body lay with Sven's cock inside me, his balls emptying into me.

Slowly he pulled back, giving my breast a quick kiss as he stood up.

Looking down at me, he smiled as I laid there, my legs once again on each side of the hay as I caught my breath, letting the sensations around me come to equilibrium.

"Please don't mention this to Camilla when you give her the letter," he told me as he pulled up his leggings. Smiling down at me and seeing me not moving, said he had to get back to singing as he turned and headed back to the Inn.

I laid there for a few minutes gathering my breath while my pulse raced through me. Although the sensations around me were vivid, I was exasperated at not achieving the orgasm I wanted. I had come so close, and yet had been denied, and certainly not for lack of trying. I needed Sven to finish what he had started.

Hearing footsteps, I realized Sven had returned as I looked up, a moonlit shadow standing before me.

"So here's where our auburn stranger has decided to roost." I recognized the guard's voice whom I met the other day.

I sat up, propped on my elbows as I smiled at him. He was not unhandsome, and I could imagine the sight I was, my breasts free, my skirt pulled up around my waist exposing my pussy as he smiled back.

"If that's not an invitation lass, you better speak now," he said as he began unbuckling his belt.

I felt my body flush; having been so close to an orgasm, I wanted it more than anything as I leaned back down. The guard moved forward and knelt on the hay between my legs as he smiled. I slid my hand across my breast as I smiled back waiting to see what he would do.

I did not have to wait long as he reached down with his hands, sliding them around my thighs and raising my legs. I tried to help, but I was in an awkward position as he pulled my legs higher, his hands sliding further down my thighs to the back of my knees. He moved his hands up as my legs were raised, firmly gripping my calves.

Resting my legs on his shoulders, I looked between my legs and saw his cock sticking straight out. It was long—longer than Sven's or even Ralof's—being well over 25 cm. Without a word he bent down, almost bending me in half at the waist as with one thrust, he plunged into me.

"Ah-oooh-uhn," I cried out as he impaled me, his cock not as wide as Sven's, but much longer, skewering himself deep within me. If I had not just had Sven inside of me it would have hurt; however, I was well moistened from not only my own desire but Sven's seed.

The guard wasted no time for foreplay as he relentlessly slammed his hips into me, bending me in half. His thrusts were so vigorous my breasts bounced wildly until the rhythm evened out and they began spinning in motion while the guard speared into me repeatedly.

Each thrust pushed the air out of my lungs, as I could only gasp for breath and grunt, my voice echoing through the stall, bringing the "Ooah...Ooah...Ooah" of my moans repeatedly to my ears. In accompaniment with my cries was the slapping of skin on skin and the faint squishing of his cock sliding in and out of me.

I felt my desire building as I draped my hands over the hay, letting the guard use me unrelentingly as I felt the orgasm build. My breasts began to tighten as I felt my canal clenching down in preparation. I began raising my hips as I felt the wave of pleasure almost upon me.

And then it stopped.

"Fuuuck," I cried out, the overwhelming denial of my orgasm causing my body to once again heat up, only this time in anger as I clenched my fists.

The guard, thinking I was in the throes of passion, found even more vigor as he sped up even faster, his pants of exertion drowning out my own moans. He was moving so fast I could not distinguish between him moving in or out of me, his cock being one continuous motion within me.

"Divines!" he cried out as his hips slammed into me one last time, the heat of his seed going deep within me, splashing against my womb.

He collapsed on me, bending me in half as my legs uncomfortably remained hooked around his shoulders while his hands kneaded my breasts. He made a few slow thrusts, emptying the last of his desire into me before pulling out.

Once again I felt a rush of energy flow through me, as if the seed of a man was what my body craved as opposed to a good night's rest. My senses became even more alive, the night no longer shades of greys and blues, but appearing bright, as if it were daylight although I saw the moon clearly in the sky. I could hear the chirping of frogs far outside the town, where the river slowed. Crickets no longer were creaking, but instead I swore I could discern the sliding of their legs rasping together.

I sucked in a large shuddering gasp of air as my body was overcome with sensations of the night around me. I heard the guard laugh, as he assumed I was cumming, the realization of being denied release once more angering me.

He finally stood up as my legs thankfully came down, the exertion placed upon my hips now relieved as I looked up at the guard, seeing him pulling up his breeches.

"Aye, you're a nimble lass to be sure," he said grinning at me.

After lying on my back for so long with my hips bent at such an extreme angle, my legs almost to my own shoulders, I rolled off the firm square of hay until I came to rest on my knees. I was still out of breath from the exertions so leaned forward, resting my elbows on the hay, my breasts gently caressing the dried grass as I rested.

I felt warmth on the inside of my thighs as fluid—a combination of the guard and Sven's releases—escaped me, slowly trickling down the inside of my thighs.

I rested thus to catch my breath, the awareness of the night overcoming me when I was suddenly startled by a loud voice, "Oi now, what is going on here."

I looked around my shoulder to see Orgnar coming towards the guard.

"I'm done with her," the guard told him slapping him on the shoulder, "you can have your turn," he said and walked away.

I remained bent over the hay as I looked over my shoulder at Orgnar. I was quite a sight draped over the hay, my clothes bunched around my waist and showing my bare ass and pussy, my breasts hanging below me. As if to give him a better view, the clouds dispersed as the moonlight fully revealed my body.

I was still angered at not reaching an orgasm after coming close so many times. I was thankful for the renewed vigor I was feeling; however, the denial of a complete release angered me more than ever.

Looking back at the barkeep still admiring my naked body I took my anger out on him, "Either do something or leave," I yelled at him, turning my head and resting my head on my forearms, trying to let the frustration and lack of release flow out of my body.

I heard a noise, recognizing the sliding of cloth on skin as I felt a presence closer to me. Looking down behind me, I recognized Orgnar's knees as his hands applied pressure on my thighs, pushing my legs outwards, causing me to spread them.

He placed his hands on my hips and I instinctively tilted my hip back in acceptance of him.

Suddenly my cleft flared in almost excruciating pain as Orgnar slammed into me.

"Ghaaahaaa!" I screamed out in anguish as what felt like a tree limb invaded my body. The echo of my yell came back from the mountains as a slight relief hit me when he pulled back, only for him to plunge back into me as I squealed again loudly, but not as before, the echo of my "Goonrah!" grunt-yell coming clearly through the night.

The girth of Orgnar's cock was incredible as he plunged in and out of me, my canal slowly adjusting to the extreme girth.

Soon my screams of distress were replaced by those of pleasure as I began to meet his thrusts with my body, my ass slamming against his pelvis. The night reverberating with the sounds of my flesh against his, my grunts echoing through the night as Orgnar fucked me with his massive cock, the rhythmic grunts of "Gnah...Gnah...Gnah" mixing through the night with occasional cries of "Yes!"

My breasts were rasping across the dried hay as he pounded into me, the sound of our skin slapping together muffled by my moans of pleasure as I once again felt my desire building to a peak.

Orgnar's hands slid forward and cupped my breasts as I felt the desire build. Suddenly he pulled me up against his chest, his hands roughly kneading my breasts as he pistoned into me. My entire body was bouncing, his thrusts brutally forceful as the lust built within me.

And then, immediately, it left me.

"Nooo," I moaned out loud plaintively as Orgnar continued to assault my cunt.

I was surprised as Orgnar grunted into my ear, "Grunahhh," as I felt his cock pulse inside me, his seed filling my canal.

I could feel the heat spread within me as he continued to cum, the sensation overwhelming as I felt an entire kettle being poured into me. And still he came. I could feel warm fluid rolling down the inside of my thighs as I wondered if it was from the other two men, or if Orgnar was truly overflowing out of me.

He eased me forward as his cock continued to pump inside me, the sudden influx of energy pouring through me almost orgasmic in its own sense.

Once again I felt strengthened. It was almost inhuman as my senses became even more accurate. The moonlit night was clear as day, shadows from the angle of the moon even shiningly bright. And yet I still felt angered at being denied release, overshadowing the oddly increased energy my body was feeling.

Orgnar pulled out, releasing me as I fell forward in exhaustion. The vacancy left by his member inside me causing as much torment as his initial entrance, and I moaned at how empty I felt.

I again felt wetness spreading between my thighs as I looked down, seeing a steady stream of cloudy fluid falling to the ground from my cleft, the release of three men dribbling out of me.

Even without the release of my pent up lust I felt wonderful, more alive than ever as I heard Orgnar move away.

"Wait," I told him.

As he turned around I crawled over to him and reaching up, pulled his britches back down, revealing a cock almost as thick as my arm!

I reached up and kissed the tip of his cock, smiling at him. "Thank you," I told him as he smiled. He reached out with something and I recognized the rag he had been using on the bar as I took it from him.

"Your friends are missing you inside," he said as he turned and walked away.

I stayed there a few more moments, a part of me wondering in anticipation if anybody else was coming, before I finally went to the task of cleaning myself up. There was a small pool of glittering fluid beneath me and I wondered if I would be leaking all night as I used the bar rag to clean up.

Finally I pulled my dress back in order. Satisfied I was at least presentable again, I walked back to the inn.

Upon entering, I heard Ralof's voice immediately yell, "There she is!" as I saw him raise his tankard, beckoning me over to the table.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers
1...45678...16