Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inn was even more crowded, and upon mentioning it to Ralof he laughed drunkenly, "Aye, a group of merchants arrived, so the whole town is here to welcome them," he said. "It's standing room only," he told me, "but I have a seat for you!" he laughed.

Instantly his hand yanked me down to his lap to the cheers of those around us. I adjusted my position a bit better as somebody handed me a tankard full of mead.

Looking up, I saw it was Orgnar who said "On the house," winking at me.

I took a long pull, the alcohol refreshing on my parched throat—realizing I had probably been yelling quite a bit outside.

The Sleeping Giant Inn was filled with revelry, the sounds of laughter, yelling, and music filling the large common room for which I was thankful. Earlier it had been too quiet, and I had a feeling if it were not for the crowd, my cries of pleasure would have been heard by everybody. With my heightened senses it was almost too loud, yet the crowd's merriment quickly infused me.

I saw Hod and Gerdur dancing, their seat having been taking by an elf Ralof introduced as Faendal. I immediately recognized the name from Sven, his fake letter almost gaining weight in my pocket as I greeted the elf.

As we talked I realized the elf was quite amicable, liking him almost instantly as we talked about his travels before settling down in Riverwood. "Riverwood's agreeable enough, I suppose. For a Nord village," he told me. "I would still be traveling if it were not for meeting Camilla," he admitted. "When we're together I no longer hear the call of wood and dale, but instead, hearth and home," he sighed as we drank.

"Faendal knows the areas around Riverwood better than anybody. He's even been to the Barrows a few times," Ralof told me. "In fact, if you are agreeable, he's willing to guide you there," he said.

Once again I felt a 'rightness' at the statement as I asked the elf if he would mind, telling him I could not pay him as a guide. He told me he was not offering for the pay, but the chance to help out the town as I comprehended Faendal was a much better man—or elf—than Sven.

We talked a bit more when I eventually asked about him and Camilla and Sven.

"Sven," he said with some vehemence. "He's an alright bard, and occasionally he even finds time to do his job at the mill," Faendal said. "He thinks his ballads and sonnets are going to convince Camilla to marry him," he told me taking a long drink from his tankard. "As if she would say 'yes,'" he spat. "An intelligent, beautiful woman would not fall for that nonsense," he said taking another drink as I heard him mutter into his cup, "I hope."

I told him he did not sound very convinced as he confessed, "I just have been thinking, maybe Camilla needs help seeing Sven for what he really is," he said.

He reached into his tunic and pulled out a letter as a sense of premonition overwhelmed me.

"I know I don't know you well, but you've met her. Could," he stammered, "could you give her this letter and say it's from Sven? I think I've matched that Nord's lack of cleverness perfectly," he said, handing me a folded piece of parchment.

Asking for his permission, I opened it,

My Dearest Camilla,

I yearn to have you as my own,

Washing my linens,

And my fine blond hair.

To cook my dinner from my stove,

And tend to my house while I wander.

Yours truly,

Sven

I almost laughed at the prose, though I was truly perplexed as to what to do. I realized I had the decision of how two people's lives would be affected, possibly forever. On one hand I could give Camilla Sven's letter, causing her attention to drift from Faendal and focus upon Sven; and on the other hand I could give her Faendal's letter, angering her to spurn Sven and lean her feelings more towards Faendal. I again developed an overwhelming feeling as I knew this was not the first time I had decided the future between lovers. The mist of the memory drifted away as fast as it came as I pondered what to do.

While my thoughts examined the two outcomes we continued chatting with Faendal, who I discovered was very intelligent as well as considerate. He made a good living hunting and providing the town with his kills, saying he was building up in the hopes of taking care of Camilla.

Continuing to talk to the elf, I became aware of Ralof's hand moving up and down my thigh. I recalled his comment about visiting me in the evening and my body flushed with desire. I was surprised at my yearning, having just recently been serviced by three different men, but I could not deny the anticipation my body felt.

I shifted my stance and leaned into Ralof, my new position placing his hand on the inside of my thigh as he continued to rub my flesh.

Suddenly there was a loud crash as everybody turned around to see Embry falling dead drunk into a table, spilling everything that was on it.

Or I should say everybody looked except Ralof, who took the moment to run his hand up my leg and beneath my skirt. Before I realized he had moved, his finger stroked across my wet slit, slowly inserting inside me as a gasp escaped my lips, the sudden invasion of his finger flaring my desire to new heights.

While the ruckus behind us quieted down, he pulled out, moving his hand back to above my knee as I heard him chuckle, his voice whispering, "I see you are ready for later."

I could not deny my arousal; however, I also knew much of my wetness was from three other men cumming inside me—the memory of Orgnar flooding my womb returning to me, making me involuntarily squeeze my inner muscles.

I again heard Ralof chuckling behind me as I comprehended he thought my clenching was in anticipation of him tonight as I remained quiet.

Eventually Faendal took me out on the dance floor as another lively tune started to play. The more time I spent with the elf, the more I liked him, finally reaching a decision. After sitting down from our dance I told him about the letter Sven had given me, showing it to him.

"What is that blowhard up to now?" he said, opening the letter to read. I saw his face go red as he exclaimed, "So, he thinks he can turn Camilla against me? I'll kill him!" he said, starting to stand up.

I quickly pushed him back down, his surprise at my strength similar to my own as I wondered briefly how I could forcibly plant the elf back into his seat with such ease before turning my attention back to him.

I reminded him he had tried the same tactic as he looked at me, surprise and understanding coming to his features. Finally he calmed down, agreeing I was right.

Then he blushed as he asked, "So what are you going to do with my letter?"

I told him I believed he was a better man than Sven, and that if he truly wanted me to give it to her, I would.

He admitted he hated to be so conniving, but he wanted to end this. "Yes, if you would not mind," he finally said.

I told him I would do it right then, seeing the Riverwood Trader brother and sister duo on the other side of the inn. I got off Ralof's lap—much to his disappointment—and moved over where Camilla and Lucan were sitting.

Camilla greeted me as soon as I got near, quickly grabbing a chair from somebody who had stood up to get more drinks. She asked how I was doing and if I was prepared for the trip to the Barrows as I sat down and answered. Eventually I told her, "I have this letter from Sven, he wanted me to give it to you."

She smiled as she took it. "Another poem, I'll bet. He does know how to make a girl blush," she said opening it.

Then her eyes widened in surprise. "What's this? If that oaf thinks all I'm going to do is stay in that filthy house of his and clean, I'll...I'll..." she stuttered in anger. Regaining her composure, she told me, "You can tell Sven he already has a mother. I'm not speaking to him anymore," she said vehemently. After a few moments she told me, "I'm sorry, but I think I'm going home, I'm no longer in the mood for merriment."

I told her to stay, that I knew Faendal wanted to dance and she eventually agreed, saying, "That will show Sven who my choice is," she said, as I got up and headed back to our table.

I told Faendal what happened and he immediately stood up to go and dance with her, telling me he would meet me in the morning to lead me to the Barrows.

Things were slightly quieter now, as it was late into the evening. Hod and Gerdur had returned from dancing and sat back down, taking their bench back after Faendal's departure. We finished up our mead, the alcohol again refreshing my throat, when Gerdur and Hod said they were going to bed and not to wait on them.

I told them I needed rest as well, wanting to get out early after getting my gear from Alvor as we all stood up. Waving our goodbyes to those near us, we made to leave.

Orgnar was near the door and told me he hoped I would come again, winking at me as he stressed the word 'come' as I returned his smile.

The night was a welcoming coolness after the warmth of the inn, and I felt refreshed at the outdoor air. I once again noted how my vision was still extremely acute, the waning moonlight shining and making the night almost daylight as I wondered how long the effect of whatever was happening lasted. For some reason the changes did not disturb me, almost as if I was expecting them; however, as with all other memories, I could not focus on where or why I knew this.

It was not a long walk as we made our way back to Gerdur and Hod's home. While Ralof banked the fireplace, Hod got him a bedroll to sleep on in the dining area. I asked if he wanted the bed, willing to sleep on the floor and he refused.

As Hod went around the corner to get ready for bed himself, Ralof whispered to me, "I'll be in that bed before long anyways," winking at me as a thrill of lust swept through me.

Once the fire was banked and all the candles put out, we all went to bed.

As I disrobed, the soft shadows of the banked fireplace barely lit the room and I took my time, knowing Ralof was watching me, well aware of my naked body as I crawled beneath the quilt to go to sleep.

********************

The bed creaking with additional weight woke me up, as I had fallen asleep. I made out the shadow of a man sitting on the bed in front of me as I slid my hand up the bare arm. To be sure, I ran my hand over his face, feeling no mustache as I pulled Ralof down to me.

He kissed me deeply, his tongue invading my mouth as his hands pulled the furs away from my body. I moaned quietly as he began caressing my breast while we kissed, my body warming up.

I again wondered how I could feel so aroused after the previous encounters, but Ralof's hands quickly caused me to think about more direct issues.

Rolling onto my back, I spread my legs as Ralof's hand slowly moved down my stomach and between my legs. I instinctively raised my hips as his finger slid across my slit, a soft hiss exiting my mouth as he inserted it inside me.

Ralof began to finger me, my hips rotating to his manipulations while his other hand caressed my breasts. Soon his hand was working me into a frenzy as I finally reached out, grabbing his manhood and slowly stroking it. I matched my strokes to his finger moving in and out of me as he groaned, and it was not long before he shifted, climbing further onto the bed and between my legs.

With my legs on each side of him, he reached down and grasped my hips, raising them and pulling me closer to him. Although I was expecting it, it was a surprise and joy as he slowly and deliberately inserted himself into me in one long push, our hips meeting against each other as he entered me completely. The walls of my womanhood spread apart eagerly as his shaft slipped into me and I stifled a long moan as he began to move in and out of me, the bed softly creaking as he slowly and decisively violated me while kneeling between my legs.

The feeling was sensational as he moved back and forth, taking his time, not in any rush as my whole world focused around the feel of his manhood moving in and out of me, the head of his cock sliding back and forth across the sensitive walls of my canal.

"You're so tight," he whispered as I immediately recalled Orgnar's huge shaft splitting me apart, thankful he had not permanently stretched me out.

My hips continued to meet Ralof's thrusts as I felt my craving building. My blood was rushing through me, my breasts tight, my nipples hardened as Ralof continued moving inside me. The feeling of release slowly crept up to me as he continued, until I was reaching a point where my desire felt like water behind a dam. It was only a few strokes, I knew, eagerly anticipating the release.

And then just as quickly, it diminished back to building up as I groaned loudly in frustration, the noise long and loud.

I was afraid of waking up Gerdur and Hod as I heard Ralof chuckling, "That was what I was waiting for," he said as he began to speed up his pace.

I realized he thought he had made me orgasm, the lack of such release stirring my anger even more; however, I did not say anything. It was insulting for a woman to tell a man he did not please her.

Soon my escaped orgasm was not a concern as Ralof began slamming into me relentlessly, my head moving back continuously against the headboard with each thrust. The bed was audibly creaking now, Ralof no longer concerned with being quiet, his lust overtaking him as he fucked me.

With each thrust I panted, my hips meeting his as he fucked me, my desire now welling up yet again. Although I wanted it, I was almost afraid as the lust within me grew and grew.

Ralof was no longer quiet or gently as the bed started hitting the wall, my head pushing the headboard. The steady and loud 'creak...creak...creak' of the bed accompanied by the 'bump...bump...bump' of the headboard fought against the 'uh...uh...uh' of Ralof's grunts, in time to the 'slap...slap...slap' of our pelvises slamming together.

His thrusts were becoming stronger as I too could no longer hold back, my cries accompanying his while he fucked me violently. The onslaught continued and I felt my 'almost orgasm' occur twice again before he let out a loud grunt, slamming one final time into me as his hard cock began to throb inside me.

Once again I felt the familiar warmth begin in my abdomen and seep through my body, feeling more alive than ever as Ralof came inside me. He slowly released my hips as I was suddenly aware of him having clenched my ass ruthlessly while he fucked me, knowing I was going to have some interesting bruises in the morning as he slowly pulled out of me.

Without a word he got off the bed.

I asked him to join me but he told me there was not enough room and I needed my rest as he made his way back to his bedroll.

Suddenly from across the room Gerdur's voice came, "Can we now get some rest brother?" she said amusingly as I blushed.

Ralof laughed, saying "Good night sister," as he chuckled once more and lay down to his bedroll as we all went to sleep.

********************

I did not sleep for long when something against my cheek woke me once again. In an almost half-asleep, half-awake state I moved my head to the side, the back of my mind registering something firm but soft sliding across my lips. As I came back to more awareness I opened my eyes, the sight of a large shadow in front of me momentarily scaring me as I heard a quiet "Shhh" above me.

I again became aware of something against my lips as I realized the figure was hunched over me.

I smiled as I opened my mouth, taking Ralof's cock into it.

I heard a sharp intake of breath above me and almost smiled—or tried to if it were not for the fleshy member filling my mouth. Slowly I worked my tongue around the head, savoring the salty taste of his manhood—a mixture of sweat and skin—filling my mouth as I quietly moaned.

His cock got harder as I reveled in the sensation of it engorging with blood as I began to suck more vigorously, my head laying sideways on the bed as his hips slowly moved in time with my head. I could feel my breasts begin to sway to the rhythm of my movements as he slowly fucked my mouth.

I felt his hands in my hair as he began thrusting on his own, his hands holding my head still while he thrust into my mouth, the head of his cock sliding into my throat as he held my head close against his pelvis, my nose against his upper thigh while his balls slapped against my cheek.

While he fucked my face I sucked harder, the soft slurping noises deafening in the quiet of the night. I began to feel his cock getting harder, knowing he was close as I let him control my head completely, my lips clamping on him.

With a grunt he pulled my head once again into his pelvis as I felt his manhood begin throbbing against my tongue. Suddenly the warm splash of fluid hit the back of my throat as I groaned in delight, swallowing and taking his seed into me. I groaned again as the delicious taste of his cum, the bittersweet taste of juniper filling my mouth.

I continued gulping as my mouth milked his cock dry, savoring the taste, as his cock slowly deflated in my mouth.

Again I felt invigorated, almost used to the sensation as his seed filled my stomach. It was as if the act of sex caused me to be refreshed, once again my senses, including my vision expanding. Even in the darkened house I could make out shapes and objects better as my senses felt alive.

He slowly pulled back, his now deflated cock leaving my mouth as I savored the last taste of his cum. I realized it tasted completely different than outside the cave, then having both a sweet and sour taste to it; less like juniper and more like nuts, I thought.

Then I thought of other discrepancies, recalling when Ralof had pulled my head into him, his cock had actually lodged in my throat. This time instead of what I knew was close to 25 cm only rested on the back of my tongue, being roughly 20 cm.

I propped myself up on the bed as the figure moved away and looked toward the fireplace. With my enhanced vision, I clearly saw Ralof sleeping on the bedroll.

As my mind registered shock, I watched as Hod moved to the back of the house, crawling into bed with Gerdur!

I laid back, the fact of having sucked Hod off not really a surprise, particularly knowing he had fucked me the night before. I did not want to insult Gerdur, glad that I was leaving in the morning as I tried to go back to sleep, the feeling of satisfaction overwhelming my body.

********************

I awoke to the familiar sound of pots clanking. The quilt was around my waist, my legs and torso uncovered as I sat up, seeing Gerdur at the fireplace. As she saw me, she again apologized for waking me and I smiled, telling her it was no problem.

Looking around I saw both Hod and Ralof gone. Seeing me looking around, Gerdur laughed. "I kicked Hod out until you got dressed," she smiled. "Though I think both of them got an eyeful before they left," she grinned, knowing I had slept nude before them.

My nipples tightened in response as I recalled having not only one of the men, but both cum inside me. Not wanting to worry Gerdur I just smiled at her as I wrapped the quilt around me.

She apologized for the noise and I told her she had not been loud as she chuckled. "Speaking of noise," she said, "you and Ralof hit it off well, eh?" she asked.

Mentioning the sex with Ralof again caused my body to flush with desire as Gerdur laughed, mistaking the flush of my skin for embarrassment. "Don't worry," she said, "it's only natural."

I apologized about our own noise last night as she laughed. "Well, the important thing is you enjoyed yourself," she chuckled. "So you and Ralof?" she said with the intensity of a sister protecting her sibling.

1...56789...16