Slave Ella Ch. 05 - Documentary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I fed Ella her porridge from her usual bowl, and then Ella fed porridge to Tina by a spoon through her hood. I drank orange juice, they drank water. Tina's yoke was still on. I took off her mittens to give her hands a chance to breathe, and made her stand in the library while I lashed her chest (you couldn't really call them tits) and nipples, making her count. She got to 50 quite comfortably, and then I went behind her and put as many across her back and buttocks. Then I lay her on the floor and had Ella sit on her face and grind her pussy into Tina's mouth, ordering Tina to lick and suck. I stopped when Ella started enjoying it a bit too much.

In the afternoon my iPhone pinged with an incoming text.

Hi Dan, it's Jade here from the Kings Head. You told me to get in touch.

Ah - the game was afoot! I txtd her back

And are you a good girl who always does what you're told?

A five-minute pause before her reply.

Sometimes. It depends on who's doing the telling.

What if it was * me * doing the telling?

Maybe. I'd need to get to know you better first.

I'm guessing you've spoken to Dave?

Yes.

And he told you my situation here?

Yes.

And that interests you?

Yes.

Why don't we meet for dinner on Wednesday night and talk about it?

Sounds good. Where shall we meet?

Let me see what places have a table free and I'll get back to you.

Kk, laters.

I called my favourite restaurant in Winterborne, a very expensive French haute cuisine place, and booked a table for three for the Wednesday evening at 8. Then I txtd Jade with the name of the restaurant and the time.

That place is way out of my league. I can't afford that.

I'm paying. You'll be my guest.

You're very generous, thank you.

Hey, I'm a generous kinda guy.

LOL! See u Wednesday.

See you then. Wear something nice.

Yes sir.

'Yes sir'! Not the correct title, but a good start.

I waited a few hours, then txtd her again

BTW, this is what you missed on Saturday night

and then a link to the video of the bukake party on my site, and an access code so she wouldn't have to pay to stream or download it. A few hours later still she txtd again

OMFG that is so fuckin hot! When I got home I rubbed myself off 2 times watching it!

If you were my slave, I txtd back, you wouldn't be able to orgasm without permission, and even then not without being watched.

A short pause, then

What would you like me to wear on Wednesday evening, sir? That was when I knew I had her.

That would be telling. But if I don't like what you wear there will be consequences. If you're lucky I'll only put you across my knee and spank you. Hard.

I will do my very best to please.

Let's hope so - unless of course you * like * being spanked...

A boyfriend tried it once but he wasn't very good at it.

Well I've had a lot of practice...

I spent a leisurely hour whipping Tina, then instructed her and Ella to follow me to the bathroom, where I took the keys James had given me, undid the padlocks, and slipped out the two plugs. I handed them to Ella

"Suck," I ordered. The vaginal plug she sucked with alacrity, but the anal plug had been in Tina's ass for nearly a day and was ripe. But Ella dared not disobey, so she popped it into her mouth all at once and sucked it until it gleamed again.

"Now grind yourself on Tina's face again." She did, and again I stopped her before she became too aroused.

I let Tina use the toilet, Ella wiping her ass with toilet paper, then used a squeezable rubber ball and tubing to douche Tina vaginally and anally with water, then said

"One good turn deserves another," and had Ella go down on Tina, whose clit was massive, almost like a small penis, and hung down from her labia. Then I had Ella perform analingus on Tina, being sure to stick her tongue as far as it would go into Tina's ass, then had Tina perform analingus on Ella. It sure was a lot of fun having multiple slaves to play with!

I used some lube on the pussy- and butt-plugs, slid them back in to fill Tina's orifices and refastened the chastity belt, snapping the padlocks shut. I ordered both slaves to the library, where I caged Ella and tethered Tina. She had not had her hood removed or her yoke released since she arrived, but I supposed she would need a shower at some point. Tomorrow morning, I thought, before the film crew arrived.

I spent some time editing the video from the night before. It was a pretty straightforward edit, mostly just removing time between one man leaving and another arriving, so it seemed like a quick succession - which is how it must have seemed to Tina.

The third man had got very carried away with the verbal abuse; as he thrust into Tina's mouth a stream of names came from his lips and he slapped her hard across the cheeks with both hands:

"That's it, take my big fucking cock down your throat you filthy fucking whore." He held her head against his crotch, his entire length buried in her mouth and throat; "Fucking choke on it you slut cunt whore. Lick my balls, you fucking slut." And so it went on. I thoroughly approved, and I knew that James would too.

I uploaded the video to the site but left it on staging; I needed to get James's permisison before making it available to the world. Then I txtd that url to Jade as well:

What we got up to when Dave came to visit

Ten minutes later she txtd back:

OMG! Where were the rest of you?

Upstairs, playing with Ella. Mostly I was lashing her. Then when the others left I fucked her.

She txtd back immediately:

So is that your dungeon in the film? I'm so turned on, I'm playing with myself as I write this.

Slip a finger inside your ass. I commanded.

A short pause, then

Yes sir, I have.

If you're going to be my slave you will call me Master.

Yes, Master.

Take a picture and send it to me.

A pause of maybe a minute, then a picture appeared on my screen; a close-up of a gaping aroused cunt with, below it, a finger disappearing into an asshole

Now two fingers.

Yes Master.

A photo, please.

Another short pause, then the same cunt, but now two fingers in the ass, knuckle-deep.

Do you have any sex toys?

Yes Master, a vibrator.

Use it on your clit while you fuck your ass with * 3 * fingers. Tell me when you have come.

A pause of a few minutes, then

Thank you Master, that was incredible.

I suggest you give yourself as many orgasms as possible before Wednesday because if you become my slave you will only be allowed to come if you have been a very good girl or have given very good service.

Like sucking off 9 men?

Like sucking off 9 men. Or having 26 men come on your face.

Yes Master. I understand.

Until Wednesday then.

That had been a real turn on so I went to the library, roughly dragged Ella from her cage and fucked her ass from behind. This time I made her clean me off with her mouth, then caged her again.

The following morning I gave a great deal of thought to how I should dress Ella for the filming. Should I dress her as an obvious slave-girl - leather, PVC, buckles and the like - or go for something more unexpected?

I spent half an hour carefully shaving her, massaging her clit with my thumb between strokes of the razor, and ran my tongue over her pussy and clit to make sure she was entirely smooth. Her body quivered at the oral attention, and I spent a few minutes tongue-lashing her clit to make sure she was good and worked up. Naturally I stopped well before the point where she might orgasm.

In the end I dressed her in white thigh-high stockings without a suspender belt, white high heels and a light blue silk summer dress which was not transparent but clung to her curves most deliciously. I inserted a medium butt-plug, and clamped her nipples with alligator clips: the outlines of the clips and the chain running between them were clearly visible through the dress. I put wrist and ankle cuffs on her, but did not chain them together. I told her to make herself up, and when she returned from doing so I ran a chain from her slave collar to one of the tether points set into the walls of the lounge. She knelt quiescent at my feet, legs bent under her and slightly apart, arms crossed behind her back, as I sat in an armchair, checking emails on my iPhone.

Around twelve-thirty I got a text from Tara saying they were lost, but were outside a pub called the Woolpack. It was a pub I knew well, in a village only a few miles away. I txtd her directions, and twenty minutes later they pulled up in the drive. I went out to greet them. They stepped from a Triumph Spitfire, the woman in the driver's seat.

Tara Boyd was tall, slim, good bone structure to the face, thin lips and deep blue eyes. Her dark ginger hair was cut short in a rather tomboyish style. She wore faded jeans, flat shoes, and a lime green blouse. Her cameraman, Jez, was as you might expect; large, well-built from humping cameras around all day, long straggling hair, scruffy jeans and trainers, and a rugby shirt.

We shook hands, and I invited them in.

Tara stopped in her tracks when she saw Ella kneeling in the lounge.

"And this is..." She began

"Ella, my slave," I finished for her. Tina was safely shackled in the cellar; I didn't have James's permission for her to appear on film and didn't know how he'd feel about it, so best to play it safe. I left a large bottle of water with her to keep herself hydrated - if she needed to piss she would have to go where she was, which would of course attract punishment for her lack of discipline.

"Hello Ella," Tara said

"You may answer," I told Ella

"Hello Madam," Ella replied.

"Madam!" said Tara, "That's very formal!"

"A woman who has been given permission by Master to dominate me is Mistress, other female slaves are Miss, all other women are Madam," Ella said.

"I see. Well hello anyway." She turned to Jez;

"Film in here? Light OK?"

"Yeah, fine." He went back out to the car and began to ferry equipment in.

"Amazing house you have," Tara said, looking around.

"I worked in the City for a long time," I said. "The wages of sin, I'm afraid."

She laughed.

When Jez had brought everything in and set up the portable lights, checked the sound levels and whatever else he had to do, Tara said to me.

"Right, I think we're ready to begin."

"One moment," I said, and then to Ella, "Ella, until our guests leave you may speak freely and at liberty. Answer all questions as fully and truthfully as you can."

"Yes, Master. I will do my best."

"Good girl, I know you will."

Tara turned first to Ella

"Perhaps you could describe your relationship."

"There is no relationship. I am Master's property, to do with as he wishes."

"Do you love him?"

"I worship him. I live only to serve him in any and every way I can, and when I disappoint him it grieves me."

"How do you disappoint him?"

"For example, when I orgasm without his permission, or when I am too weak to endure all of the punishment he wishes me to endure."

"You need his permission to orgasm?"

"Yes, Madam."

"And what happens when you orgasm without his permission?"

"It happened just the other day, actually. Master was fucking me in my ass and I came without permission. I asked him twice but he didn't give permission, and eventually I couldn't stop myself."

"What did he do?"

"He bent me over the desk, gave me thirty strokes of the cane, then strapped me to the sybian and left me in darkness for two hours."

"Two and a half hours," I corrected her gently.

"Sorry, Master: two and a half hours."

"A... 'sybian'?"

"A kind of vibrating seat, Madam, that puts a vibrating dildo up into your pussy or ass and also vibrates against your clitoris."

"And did you enjoy that?"

"Not so much the caning - that hurt - but the sybian was amazing."

"Sounds like torture to me," Tara said.

"I had more orgasms in those two-and-a-half hours than you have in a year," Ella shot back. She might be subservient to me, but she could hold her own with anyone else I gave her the freedom to speak openly with.

"Well you don't know how many times I orgasm in a year," Tara mumbled, in a way that suggested it wasn't many.

I decided to change tack slightly.

"Ella," I said. "Do I hold you here against your will?"

"No, Master."

"Could you leave at any time you wanted to?"

"Yes, Master."

"Have you ever wanted to leave?"

"Oh no, Master. I can't imagine living any other kind of life."

Tara turned to me;

"And she does whatever you tell her?" I could tell this situation was so far outside anything Tara had ever experienced that she was having trouble processing it.

"She does. Ella," I said.

"Yes Master."

"Slip down the straps on your dress."

"Yes Master." The silk straps slipped easily from her shoulders and her dress slipped to bunch about her waist, revealing her glorious tits and the nipple clips cruelly enviced around their delicate flesh." I couldn't help noticing that there was a rather prominent bulge at the front of Jez's trousers.

"Now on all fours, turn around and show us your bottom." She did as she was told.

"Now lift your dress and spread your legs slightly." Again she instantly obeyed, and we had the stunning view of her firm ass with the jewelled princess plug winking between the buttocks and below it the perfect contours of her moist pussy lips.

"Holy shit," Jez whispered.

"Play with yourself," I ordered. Ella reached between her legs with one hand, began sliding the plug halfway out then back and out and back again, showing her perfect rosebud asshole. Then she moved the same hand to her pussy, spread the lips so we had an insanely good view of her hole and slipped two fingers inside herself and began to move them.

"As you were," I said to Ella, "Back on your knees."

"Yes, Master." She didn't pull her dress back up and I didn't order her to. She crossed her arms behind her back once more. I saw that far from worrying about his camera Jez's eyes were riveted to her clamped tits. The bulge in his trousers had grown larger.

"What would you say if someone suggested that you've taken away Ella's freedom?" Tara asked, addressing the question to me.

"I would say that she has total freedom. She has given up control, but she is free to leave at any time. When I took Ella's service she signed a slave contract, specifying the terms of her bondage. But there was a clause in it that she could cancel the contract in writing at any time - and she has the right to ask for pen and paper to give that notice whenever she wishes, even if she is not otherwise allowed to speak. Ella, are you free?"

"Yes, Master. I don't have to think about what to do, where to go, how to dress, when to eat or drink or bathe or fuck or cum. I only have to think about one thing - serving the Master as best I am able, and doing what he says without question."

"But isn't that just mindless servitude?"

"But I enjoy mindless servitude, Madam," Ella protested; "I am a natural submissive, I've known it since I was eight years old."

"I am a natural dominant and a sadist - I enjoy exercising control and take pleasure from causing pain," I said; "Ella is a natural submissive - she enjoys being controlled and receiving pain. We are two jigsaw pieces and we fit together perfectly."

"Would you say you are free, Madam?" Ella asked Tara.

"Yes, I would say I am."

"But aren't you a slave to your boss, your career, your position, your lifestyle, your ambition, your salary?"

"Orwell observed that Freedom is Slavery," I added; "So Slavery is Freedom. But as Funkadelic put it in the lyrics to one of their songs, 'freedom is free of the need to be free'."

Tara tried a change of tack, since she sensed she was really getting anywhere.

"Could you tell us about a typical day?"

"There is no typical day, really," I said. "I get up, I run a bath, I fetch Ella from her cage-"

"Her cage?" Tara interjected.

"Yes. Where she sleeps. In the library."

"Could we see this cage? Could we film it?"

"Yes, of course. Follow me. Crawl, Ella." I unclipped the wall tether from her collar.

"Yes, Master," she replied, and followed on all fours, her clamped tits swinging beneath her, as I led the way to the library. Jez carried the camera on his shoulder, filming through the eyepiece. He made sure to get several shots of Ella as she crawled along, the dress around her waist, her beautiful legs in their white stockings, her lovely white high heels, her tits exposed and the clamp chain clinking slightly as she moved.

"This is where she sleeps."

"And those?" Tara gestured at the lashes and leashes.

"They are what they seem," I said. "Lashes for using on Ella, leashes to attach to her collar and these - " I moved across to one of the cupboards and opened it "are more lashes, canes, floggers, dildos, vibrators and so on. Shall we return to the lounge, or would you like me to lash Ella for your documentary?" Tara swallowed, looked down at Ella.

"Would you, er, would you mind?"

"Whatever the Master pleases," Ella said.

"Over the desk, Ella," I said. She rose, walked to the desk and leaned forward, putting her hands behind her back.

"Legs slightly more open, please," I said.

"Yes, Master," she said. I walked over and selected a simple 12-tongue lash, walked back and lifted her dress up and rested it on her back, so that her stunning plugged ass and pussy were exposed.

"Ten strokes should be enough, I think. Count them and thank me."

"Yes, Master." I raised the lash, then brought it down across her right buttock.

"One. Thank you, Master." I heard Tara gasp slightly, but I was focussed on placing the next stroke, this one on her left buttock. Jez moved around slightly so he had a better frame, me to the left and Ella to the right as I brought the lash down again.

"Two. Thank you, Master."

I alternated the blows across her buttocks, every third stroke trying to catch both with the same blow, moving to Ella's right and left to hit slightly different areas.

"Eight. Thank you Master." Thwack.

"Nine. Thank you, Master." Thwack.

"Ten. Thank you, Master."

Now back on your knees and follow us back to the lounge."

"At once, Master" and she dropped, her red bottom waggling as she came behind me. Jez came last, and I suspected he was filming her ass and pussy from behind - and who could blame him? I doubted the footage would make it into the documentary, though...

Back in the lounge I offered tea or coffee, and went to make the drinks, leaving Ella still talking to Tara and Jez.

"So how did you two meet?" Tara asked, and Ella related the story of our meeting on an online bulletin board - which I shall tell later - as I was moving out of earshot to the kitchen.

"So how many times a day would you say you, er, er-"

"Fuck?" said Ella; "As often as Master wants."

"And you don't have any say in it?"

"Believe me, I'm not complaining."

"And anyway," I added, bringing in two cups of white tea, one with one sugar, one without; "Define fucking? If I take Ella to a sex club and fuck five women but don't come, is that five or none? If Ella services fifteen men and three of them come on her, is that fifteen or three? Do you mean partners or orgasms?"

Tara seemed very agitated. "I'm not sure what I mean," she said.

The bulge in Jez's trousers was getting embarrassing.

"Jez, would you like Ella to take you into the library and give you oral satisfaction?"

"What?" He looked at Tara, nervous - she was his director after all.

"Go on, if you must," she said, "It seems like everyone around here has the freedom to do what they want except-"

"Except you?" I finished for her.

Ella crawled to the doorway, looked over her shoulder at Jez.

"Follow me, please," she said, and her beautiful ass disappeared out of sight. Jez put down his camera and followed her. I heard the library door open and then close again.