Slave Ella Ch. 05 - Documentary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara and I were left alone in the lounge. Her mind was obviously whirling with what she had seen.

"In my experience most women have fantasised at some time in their life about being dominated, tied up or restrained, and used. It's a very common fantasy. Or of being dominant themselves. I try to find those women interested in turning fantasy into reality. And when I find someone like Ella - a natural submissive, whose whole desire is to live the slave life and serve without question or hesitation - that's when I strike gold."

Her mouth had gone dry.

"I..." she began, and then stopped.

"If you're interested in exploring further, come back and see us. You can leave here today and forget all about this, make your documentary and live the rest of your life. But if you do, I suspect you'd always wonder 'What if?'"

"What would you do to me?" She asked after a long pause.

"Nothing that hadn't been agreed in advance, and nothing you didn't want to happen. You would have safe words, which you could use at any time to slow down or stop entirely what was happening" I shrugged; "It's entirely your choice. But if you want some advice, the more limits you place the less fun you'll have. After all, it is only yourself you're placing the limits on, not me. And if you chose to explore your dominant side I wouldn't touch you at all without your express permission. You could play with Ella, if you liked. I would give you control of her, and she would do whatever you told her."

"No," she said, shaking her head emphatically. She paused. "That 'sybian" sounds very interesting though. Could I take a look?"

"Ah, that room is currently occupied. If you want to see the sybian you'll have to come back later, when you've finished work. And without Jez."

Her resolve returned; "No, no I couldn't."

"That of course is entirely up to you. But if you ever change your mind, you have my number."

We heard the library door open, and Jez walked back into the lounge, leading Ella by a leash. He had a big grin on his face as he handed it to me;

"That was great, thanks."

"Ella?" I asked.

"He wanted to fuck my pussy, Master, but I told him he couldn't. Your instructions were quite clear - oral satisfaction only."

"Good girl," I told her. She knelt back at my feet, arms behind her back, licking her lips.

Jez gave a shrug; "You can't blame a guy for trying," he said, and began packing away his gear and taking it out to the car. I gave him a card with the website address, told him there were plenty of videos of Ella available for download. Never miss an opportunity to get a new customer.

"So are you driving back to London?" I asked as I showed them to the door.

"No, we're seeing another couple in the morning, I believe they're friends of yours - Michael and Amanda?"

"Ah yes, I gave Sarah's number to Michael. So he got in touch?"

"Yes, we're driving over there after breakfast."

"You should get another very valuable perspective for your documentary," I said. "Where are you staying?"

"That Woolpack pub we called you from earlier."

"It's a good pub, good rooms, you'll be very comfortable." I looked at Tara; "And if you get bored this evening, come back and see us."

A seed planted. Maybe it would sprout, maybe it wouldn't - but I had Ella and Tina to play with, and Jade was looking very promising too.

When they had gone it was past four o'clock. I made a cup of tea, checked my emails and web site stats. As I moved around the house Ella crawled after me on all fours, like a pet dog.

"You did very well," I said.

"Thank you Master. I tried my best."

"I think you deserve a reward. What would you like?"

"There is nothing I need or want, except your approval and to serve."

"But there must be something?"

"Nothing, unless... would you give me a massage?"

"Of course, if that is what you want."

"Thank you Master."

I walked up to the bedroom, took off the duvet, threw it into a corner.

"Undress, I said," and lie on the bed, on your front."

She sat on the edge of the bed, took off her high heels and carefully arranged them side-by-side, then unclipped the black stockings and rolled them down her legs. She lifted the blue silk dress over her head, removed the garter belt, and I took off the clamps from her nipples: she hissed when they came off as the blood flowed back into them. She was naked except for her collar. I too undressed, and joined her on the bed.

She lay down, arms crossed above her head, and I opened a drawer in one of the bedside tables and took out scented massage oil. Usually Ella gave me massages - I couldn't remember the last time I had massaged her.

I poured some oil from the bottle into my hand, rubbed my hands together to warm the oil, then spread it across her skin, starting at the small of the back and gradually working up her back either side of the spine, then out to work the shoulder blades and neck muscles. She sighed deeply.

"Thank you so much, Master," she said.

"You're welcome," I said.

I massaged along her arms, stroking smoothly the erogenous zone on the inside of the elbow, down her legs, lingering on the backs of the knees, and as I worked my way back up I lightly stroked her pussy lips, rubbing her clit with my middle finger. I leant forward and slowly licked her asshole, then darted my tongue into her pussy. I'd forgotten how good she tasted. She gasped with pleasure at the attention.

"Roll over," I told her.

She really was magnificent: beautiful firm breasts, the nipples still red from where they had been clamped so often recently, her flawless pale skin, her luminous green eyes staring up adoringly at me, her jet-black hair.

"You are very beautiful," I told her; "I'm very glad you gave yourself to me."

She smiled; "Thank you Master. I'm very happy to be owned by you." I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, a slow languorous kiss, my tongue exploring her mouth and her own tongue eagerly responding. I pulled back;

"I'm still going to fuck every other woman I can, though." She laughed -

"Of course you are, Master."

I massaged her belly, then her tits, gently stoking the oil into and around her abused nipples, which grew and firmed under my touch until they were like bullets. She began to breathe more deeply. I used both hands to caress either side of her neck, then worked back down and along each leg and back up. I was growing hard from the erotic pleasure of running my hands over her amazing body. With one hand I began to slowly rub her clit, and she opened her legs wider to give me better access, closed her eyes.

"Play with your nipples," I said, and her hands came up, began to squeeze and gently tease her sore nipples. I slipped two fingers into her, and as I moved my hand inside her I shuffled down the bed and began to lick at her engorged clitoris.

"You may come when you wish," I said, adding a third finger, then a fourth, thrusting them into her soaking cunt so my thumb bumped against her clit each time. I stopped licking her, moved back up her body so I sat beside her.

"Hold out your right hand," I told her, and I poured a little massage oil into her palm.

"Stroke my cock," I instructed, and eyes still closed she felt down my body, put her hand around my manhood and began to and move it firmly backwards and forwards along my hard shaft. My fingers still worked inside her pussy; my other hand replaced her own on her right breast, running my fingers in a circular motion around her areolas as I knew she liked, the thumb flicking her nipple.

"Faster," I instructed, and her hand jerked up and down my cock. I finger-fucked her more rapidly, then more rapidly still.

"Thank you kind Master. Thank you thank you..." she said as she had a powerful orgasm, her back arching off the bed, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her own hand was flying up and down my cock, I was breathing hard, and with a grunt I came, spraying gobbets of cum over her tits and belly. I lay beside her and cuddled her as she came down from her climax, kissing her neck and shoulder. With my forefinger I scooped up my own cum, a fingerful at a time, put it in her mouth and she sucked it clean. She had a smile on her face, and looked very happy; and a happy slave is a willing slave.

When our breathing had slowed to normal, I told her to shower. I listened to the running water as I gazed out the bedroom window at the beautiful evening outside, soft gentle light falling on the green hills of Dorset. When she emerged from the shower her leather collar was saturated, but it would soon dry. I told her to put the dirty clothes into the wash basket and make the bed while I showered myself; when I had finished I dressed and told her to walk behind me - on her feet, upright, a rare privilege - to the dressing room. I clothed her in black unseamed stockings, a fresh garter belt, black platform heels and a small black leather waist cincher which I laced up for her. I left her breasts free. Black stockings and suspenders may be a cliché, but there are few sights more arousing than a smooth shaved pussy and pert ass framed by black suspenders, whether viewed from the front or the rear.

"Time to check on our guest," I said. "Follow me. On your knees." Tenderness was over, for now.

Tina was where I had left her, hours before, tethered to a wall of the cellar, her skin still red from the lashes she had received earlier that day. I realised that I'd forgotten to clean her. I unclipped her chain from the wall.

"Up," I said. I drew back the bolts which held the yoke together, and for the first time in at least a day her arms became free. She rubbed at her wrists where they had been chaffed by the wooden restraint.

"Thank you, sir," she said. I unzipped her hood and removed that too and she blinked, squinting against the sudden light. She was naked save for her collar, the chastity belt and the high heels she had been wearing when she arrived.

"Wait here, on your knees," I said to Ella. She immediately knelt and folded her arms behind her back. Then to Tina "Follow me." Without being told she dropped to her knees and followed me back up to the bedroom.

"Do you need to defecate?" I asked her.

"Yes please, sir," she said. I removed the chastity belt, slid the plugs from her ass and vagina, watched while she sat on the toilet until she was done.

I told her to take off her shoes and get into the shower, and sat and watched while she soaped herself and rinsed. I selected the roughest towel for her to dry off, then put her chastity belt and heels back on and led her down to the cellar.

I cuffed Tina's hands, positioned her where she had so recently knelt to take load after load of man-juice down her throat, raised her hands above her head and attached it to the chain running up to the meat hook in the ceiling, adjusted the chain until she was stretched taut, only just being able to keep her feet flat on the floor. I took a thick red marker pen from a drawer and wrote WHIP ME across her chest. Then I put her hood back on, shutting out the world to her once again, zipping it shut and adjusting it so that the nose- and mouth-holes were correctly positioned. I took a spreader bar and cuffs and attached it to her ankles, so they were kept a constant distance apart at all times.

"Your Master gave me permission to whip you whenever I like." I told her; "I intend to exercise that permission to the fullest."

"Yes sir," she answered.

I spent some time selecting the proper whip for the job; I knew that the anticipation of waiting could be worse than the whipping. Eventually I chose a black leather bullwhip. I moved Ella to the cellar's doorway at the foot of the stairs so she wouldn't accidentally take a lash - if I used the bullwhip on her it would be by design, not accident. Tina was breathing heavily, from fear and excitement - I moved around the cellar as quietly as I could so she wouldn't know where I was, where the strokes would be coming from. I stood before her.

"Count each stroke, and ask for another."

"Yes, sir."

Then I silently stepped behind her as far as I could, drew back the bullwhip, and flicked it forward. It caught her about the waist, curled round her body and the tip landed on her breasts. She grimaced with the pain.

"One. May I have another?" I moved slightly to the side, landed another stroke, the tip slapping hard onto her buttocks.

"Two. May I have another?"

"Play with your tits," I told Ella, and she began to knead and grab at her fleshy mounds, pulling to her own nipples.

"Three. May I have another."

We had got to fifteen, and Tina's body was marked with fresh red lines from the whip.

Ella cocked her head.

"Master," she said, "Sorry to interrupt, but I think I heard the doorbell." She continued playing with her tits as she said it.

"Carry on," I said, "I'll be back shortly."

I walked up the stairs from the cellar, crossed to the front door and opened it. Tara stood nervously outside, dressed exactly as she had been earlier. The Triumph was parked in the drive.

"Oh. Er, hi," she said. I smiled;

"Hello, Tara," I said; "What a pleasant surprise. Won't you come in?"

"I don't really know what I'm doing here," she blurted out, as she entered the hall.

"Oh I think you do. Why don't we go into the lounge and we can talk about it?" We sat down, me on the couch, and she in an armchair. I waited.

"I can't stop thinking about what I saw earlier," she began.

"It can be quite a shock for first-timers."

"But what you said about 'playing' with Ella has been running through my mind over and over, on a loop."

"So would you like to explore the dominant side of your nature? We're actually having a play session downstairs at the moment. You can join us in a dominant role, or a submissive role, or you can just come and watch, if you like."

"Can I just watch, to begin with?"

"Of course. And don't worry, " I smiled; "You're perfectly safe. Everything we do is consensual. Would you like to come this way?"

I led her down to the cellar, and her jaw literally dropped at the sight that greeted her: Tina strung up by her arms, hooded, naked save for her chastity belt, her ankles separated by the spreader; and Ella kneeling, still enthusiastically stroking her own breasts.

"Ella you already know," I said.

"Hello again, Madam," said Ella, smiling up at her.

"And this," I said, indicating the suspended figure, "Is Tina. Tina is owned by another master, but he is away for a few days and he has left her in my gentle care. What are you, Tina?"

"I'm a painslut, sir," Tina said.

"And what is a painslut, Tina?"

"I get sexual pleasure from receiving pain, sir."

"Are you - are you whipping her," Tara asked?

"Do you enjoy being whipped, Tina?" I asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Do you want me to whip you, Tina?"

"Yes please sir. Hard, please sir."

"Why don't you take a seat on the couch?" I said to Tara. "Would you like a drink to relax you? Perhaps a glass of wine?"

"Yes, please, that would be great," she said distractedly.

"Ella, would you see to that?"

"Of course Master," said Ella, and walked up the stairs to the kitchen. I could see Tara's eyes running over Tina's body, taking in the old scars and the fresh, livid red lines I had put on this evening.

"Why does she," Tara nodded at Tina, "Call you 'sir', but Ella calls you 'Master'?"

"Because Ella is my property - she has given herself to me. Tina is not my property - she belongs to another master. The term 'sir' is used by subs to all doms except their masters, who are 'Master'." I picked up the bullwhip, wrapped another one around Tina's body. She jerked; the conversation had lulled her.

"Sixteen. May I have another?"

At eighteen Ella returned, carefully carrying a white wine in a glass with a long stem. She knelt at Tara's feet and presented it to her.

"Thank you," said Tara.

"You don't need to thank me, Madam, for obeying one of Master's commands."

Tara sipped at her wine as I laid more marks onto Tina's body. I noticed that Tara's nipples were poking through her blouse, and that she had started idly stroking Ella's hair, not even realising what she was doing.

I paused at twenty-five strokes.

"Is there anything you'd like Ella to do for you?" I asked. Tara looked down at Ella.

"Can I - can I kiss her?" she asked.

"Ella," I said.

"Yes, Master?"

"Until our guest leaves you are to call her 'Mistress', and you are to obey her as you would me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

To Tara I said; "You now control Ella. She will do what you instruct her, and you may use her as you like. You don't need to ask my permission. Her safe words are 'Red' to stop an activity, and 'Mercy' to slow down a current activity. You must respect those safe words. But you're probably not going to have much fun if you leave your clothes on."

"Come and sit beside me on the couch," Tara said to Ella, her first order.

"Yes, Mistress," Ella answered, moved up onto the couch and moulded her body to Tara's. Tara turned, leaned in and kissed Ella, her mouth open and her tongue darting to meet Ella's. Ella returned her kiss passionately. Tara moved her hands over Ella's body, cupping and squeezing her tits.

I continued whipping Tina. At thirty-five strokes I asked

"Have you had enough, Tina?"

"No, sir. More please, sir."

"You want me to continue whipping you?"

"Yes please, sir. Harder please sir."

Normally I wouldn't have asked her to confirm so many times; that was really for Tara's benefit, so she could be absolutely assured this was completely with Tina's consent and what she wanted. I laid another fifteen strokes onto Tina's body, to make a round fifty.

Tara stood up, unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, then kicked off her shoes and wriggled out of her jeans. She had small breasts and a trim figure, and wore matching lavender bra and briefs. She settled back down onto the sofa and they resumed their heavy petting. Ella was also caressing Tara's body, and even in the dim light of the cellar I could see a small damp patch appearing on the front of her knickers. Ella pulled a bra strap off Tara's shoulder, scooped Tara's left tit out of the bra and began to suck it hard. That was rather more than I would have given her license for, but Tara seemed to enjoy it, gasping as Ella took the nipple into her mouth and began to suck, lick and nibble it. In any case, Ella was Tara's to control now; if that was what she wanted, that was what she should get. One of Tara's hands moved down to Ella's pussy and began to explore it, stroking and spreading the lips, brushing the clitoris. Ella moved to the other breast, licking and sucking at that, and in turn one of her hands slipped inside Tara's panties and began to stroke and finger. Tara began to move his hips in time with Ella's fingers. They kissed again, mouths locked together, both moaning gently as they played with each other's pussies.

I put down the bullwhip and moved to a lash, keeping it moving through the air in a circular motion, striking one or other of Tina's buttocks on each rotation, then moving up to her back and around her body to her belly, thighs and breasts. It wouldn't hurt as much as the bullwhip, but the constant striking of smaller blows would contrast with the sudden pain of the whip; I'd switch between them, triggering different pain and pleasure centres with each.

Tara whispered to Ella.

"Yes, Mistress," Ella said, slithered off the sofa to sit between her legs and gently pulled Tara's panties down, over her feet and off. Tara was unshaved, a bush of wispy ginger hair framing pussy lips distended with excitement and passion. Obediently Ella leaned forward and began to lap at Tara's quim while Tara unhooked and removed her bra so that she was completely naked. She wrapped her legs around Ella's head and crossed the heels, locking Ella's head against her pussy as Ella licked and sucked and probed with her tongue.