Slave Ella Ch. 05 - Documentary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty minutes with the lash Tina's buttocks, back, thighs, belly and tits glowed a uniform pink. I moved back to the whip.

"Fifty-one. May I have another?"

Tara told Ella to stop licking her - I could tell she was really getting into the power of telling someone what to do and them immediately doing it.

"Would you like me to penetrate you, Mistress?" Ella asked - a leading question if ever there was one.

"Yes, fuck me!" Tara commanded. Ella got up and walked over to the toy cupboard, selected three dildos and vibrators of various sizes and a strapless double-ended dildo, and came back. As she returned Tara was looking at the sybian.

"Is that the - 'sybian'? - you mentioned earlier?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Show me how to use it."

"Yes, Mistress." Ella left the toys on the couch - for now - and helped Tara climb onto the sybian, settle the dildo inside her and nestle down so her pussy rested on the vibrating pad.

"Is the dildo large enough, Mistress? I can attach a larger one if you'd like."

"I'll try this one for now."

Ella showed Tara where the power switch was, and the control dial to modulate the speed of vibration.

"If I may, I would suggest a low setting to begin with, Mistress."

Tara flicked the power switch, turned the dial to one of its lowest settings. Her face went into a shocked rictus as she felt the first vibrations inside her and against her pussy lips and clit.

"OH!" she said, "Oh my God that feels amazing!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Tara turned the dial up a few notches, and the vibrations rose slightly in pitch. She began to ride the sybian, rocking her hips forward and back.

"Turn it up more," she ordered Ella.

"Yes Mistress," Ella said, and clicked the dial a few more notches.

"Shall I lick your nipples, Mistress?" said Ella.

"Yes, of God yes, lick my tits."

Ella took turns flicking Tara's nipples with her tongue, while the sybian buzzed away beneath her. Tara turned it up a few notches yet further, an even higher-pitched buzzing.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck of fuck..." Ella started rubbing Tara's clit with her fingers, and that pushed Tara over the edge: she threw back her head and howled her orgasm, her body juddering as the relentless machine continued to vibrate her. I wondered how Tina felt in her hood, still being whipped, knowing that there was absolutely no chance she would be climaxing tonight. The chastity belt stayed on, and without clitoral stimulation to go with the pain there was no way she could get off.

Trembling, Tara climbed off the sybian.

"How long was I on there?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I wasn't keeping track. Probably a few minutes."

"And you were on there for two and a half hours?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Jesus Christ."

Ella helped her to the sofa where Tara sank back, picked up her wine and took a sip. Once again Ella knelt at her feet, stroking one of Tara's legs.

Tara watched as I continued whipping Tina - I swung her around periodically, whipping her back, ass, belly and tits roughly equally. She was a mass of angry red welts.

"Sixty-three. May I have another."

"What's the most she's ever been whipped?" Tara asked me.

"I don't know - why don't you ask her?"

"Tina - what's the most you've ever been whipped?"

"Five hundred and eighty-three lashes, Madam."

"Jesus," Tara said again; "I feel sorry for the guy who did it."

"It took five masters to administer that many strokes, Madam. They whipped me until I passed out, at my own request."

"How long did it take?"

"Four hours altogether. But they needed breaks."

Tara looked down at the toys on the sofa beside her, then at Ella.

"What about you?" she said; "You haven't had any pleasure yet."

"My pleasure is to serve, Mistress."

"I order you to tell you what I can do to bring you pleasure."

"I like to be spanked, Mistress."

"Then on your knees on the sofa, leaning over the back."

"Yes, Mistress." Tara moved Ella along the sofa so that she was kneeling to Ella's left, and with her right hand caressed Ella's firm buttock; then suddenly raised it and brought it down with a hard slap. Ella squealed.

"One. Thank you Mistress." Tara hadn't told Ella to count, it was just force of habit. I couldn't see the point in having two slaves counting at the same time - besides, my cock was aching, throbbing with unfulfilled lust - so I took Tina down, untied her hands, sat on the other sofa with her kneeling before me, and instructed her to unzip me and suck my cock.

"Yes sir," she replied subserviently, did as she was told and began bobbing her head up and down.

"Slowly," I told her, "I don't want to come too quickly."

"Yes, sir" she said and slowed her pace, taking her time sliding my meat in and out of her mouth, with plenty of tongue and lip work. It was fascinating watching my pink member disappear into and appear out of the black hood.

The red outlines of Tara's hand-prints began to cover Ella's ass. They both seemed to be enjoying it immensely.

"Rather than going back to the Woolpack," I said to Tara, "Why don't you stay in the guest room here, and you can have Ella for the night?"

"Could I? Oh, I'd love that, thank you. Is that OK with you?" she asked Ella.

"Of course Mistress. Whatever the Master commands."

"Does he often give you away to strangers to, er, use?"

"Hardly ever when Master is not there to supervise, Mistress."

"You have to stop asking Ella what she wants, and whether something is alright with her," I said. "As she herself has said, and demonstrated again this evening, she lives only to serve and be of service. You tell her what to do, and she does it. But there are house rules you must observe: no piss play, no coprophilia beyond the consequences of anal sex, no breathe play and no blood play."

"I don't even know what any of those are," said Tara, landing another smack on Ella's left buttock.

"Nine. Thank you Mistress."

"No," I said, "I didn't think you did, but probably worth saying anyway. And of course you must respect her safe words if she uses them."

"Red for stop, mercy for slow down."

"Just so."

"Got it." Another smack.

"Ten. Thank you Mistress."

"Oh, and you may be interested to know that one of the toys Ella brought over is a strapless dildo: it's double ended, so it can go into your pussy and Ella's. That way every thrust pleasures you both."

She held up a long black rubber dildo, concertina'd in the middle so the two ends could be bent to almost any angle. Each end had a moulded glans on its end.

"This one?" she asked me.

"That one. There's some lube in the cabinet drawer, if you need any."

Tara leaned over, opened the drawer, took out the lube, squeezed some over one end of the dildo, smeared it around the head of the rubber penis with her fingers, then slowly inserted it into her cunt, working it in and out a few times. With it lodged firmly inside her she smeared more lube over the other end and slowly guided it between Ella's pussy lips and into her hole. She threw the tube of lube back at the cabinet drawer - and missed - took hold of Ella's hips with both hands, and started to thrust, slowly and gently at first until her pubis was flush with Ella's buttocks, then gradually withdrawing before sliding it all the way in again. My prediction about double the pleasure was obviously true; with each stroke both women moaned. Tara started to thrust faster.

"If you lay Tara on the floor on her back and scissor her with the dildo between you, you'll be able to get maximum penetration," I suggested.

"Scissor?" said Tara, distracted by the pleasure of their mutual grinding.

"Ella will show you," I said.

"Yes, Master," said Ella. Tara withdrew from her, and as suggested Ella lay on the floor, on a rug. She told Tara how to lie - also on her back, facing away from Ella but with their pussies almost touching, their legs interlocked, Ella's black-stockinged legs contrasting with Tara's pale skin, a thin strip of the black dildo showing where it joined their pussies like a piston, that strip growing and shrinking as they used their hips to thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew.

It was at this point that I would usually have lashed their breasts, for my own pleasure if not theirs, but of course I had no permission to touch Tara in any way, and although I could have lashed Ella it would have seemed like a usurpation of Tara's new-found authority.

"May I play with my clit please, Mistress?" asked Ella.

"Yes, do," said Tara, and she too began to finger her pleasure centre.

It was an unbelievably erotic scene; a hooded slave taking my cock repeatedly into her mouth, with two beautiful women - one of whom had only hours before appeared totally strait-laced - fucking themselves with the same dildo while clawing and grabbing at their clits in their desperation to achieve orgasm.

"Faster," I said to Tina, resting a hand on her head and pushing it on each down-stroke so she took me as deeply into her mouth and down her throat as possible.

We all - except Tina - came pretty much together. Ella came first, shouting "Oh thank you Mistress, thank you Master," as her body bucked and jerked, then thirty seconds later Tara, her second climax of the evening, with a series of grunts "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!". And then, shortly after that, I exploded into Tina's mouth and she gulped my cum down.

When we had all recovered I showed Tara to the guest bedroom. She picked up and took her underwear, clothes and shoes with her. The room had its own en-suite, so she and Ella would have complete privacy. It also had a mini-bar stocked with water, fruit juice, half-bottles of wine, bottles of beer and the like. Tara also took the sex toys upstairs with her, and I told her she was free to use whatever she wanted from the cupboards downstairs if she needed more.

I returned to the cellar, tethered Tina to a wall, made sure she had a rug to sleep on - I did't want her catching a chill on my watch from the cold stone floor, but the house was centrally-heated so the ambient temperature was more than warm enough - guided her hands to her water bottle so she knew where it was, turned the light off and left. As an afterthought I returned with a plastic bucket for her to piss in - around her vaginal plug - if she needed to.

Then I went to bed, falling asleep to the sound of repeated slaps and squeals coming from the guest bedroom.

Some time in the night I heard a bedroom door open and close, and guessed that Tara or Ella needed something from the kitchen or the library - my money was on the latter.

I was up bright and early, in the kitchen making coffee when Tara emerged. She looked bleary, and wore yesterday's clothes.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Hardly a wink," she replied.

"She has that effect on me as well," I said, and grinned. "Is Ella still in bed?"

"Still asleep."

"It's a luxury she doesn't get very often, sleeping in a bed."

"Do you really make her sleep in that cage?"

"I do."

"Why?"

"Because as I hope you realise by now she enjoys being controlled, it's a huge turn-on for her, and making her sleep in 'that cage' is a demonstration of my control over her. Coffee?"

I made her some toast, and then she had a bowl of muesli.

"Thank you for last night," she said as she left, kissing me on the cheek, "It was by far the best sex of my entire life. And say goodbye to Ella for me. Tell her I hope to see her again."

"You're welcome to come back any time," I said, "Just give me some notice. Last night barely scratched the surface of the fun you can have."

"I'm not sure how much more I can handle!" she said, laughing. I stood watching at the door as she climbed into the Spitfire and roared off down the drive to pick up Jez from the Woolpack. I wondered if she would tell him what had happened the night before. I suspected that she wouldn't.