Slave Ella Ch. 10 - Jade's Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had drunk a coffee and digested we started walking back.

"So how much did you earn in your book-keeping job?" I asked.

"Not much - ten thousand a year."

"OK," I said, "I've thought it over. I've been thinking about getting some help with the web site anyway, so how about this: I will take you as a slave for a month, on a trial basis. We'll see if you have what it takes, and I'll also give you for a day or two to a couple of friends, see what they think.

I will also offer you a six-month contract, if you want it, to help me take care of the web site - answer membership and subscription queries, make sure the hosting bills are paid, monitor bandwidth usage, that sort of thing. I'll pay you ten thousand for those six months, and the job is independent of whether I take you as a slave after your month's probation. You can live in the house - though you might not always sleep in a bed - so you'll have no rent or bills to worry about, or groceries. In addition you will get a five hundred pound a month clothing allowance, although in truth it will usually be me who decides how it's spent. How does all that sound?"

She threw her arms around me, gave me a big kiss hard on the mouth.

"Oh thank you, thank you," she said, "When do I start?"

"Right now," I said, "So from now on you will refer to me as Master."

"Yes, Master," she said.

As we finished walking back to the house we discussed her limits.

"So it's obvious from last night you like fucking men and women," I said, "Alone and in group settings. Anything you don't do?"

"I haven't found anything yet I didn't like if it involved sex," she said, "But I suffer from claustrophobia, so please no confined spaces."

"What about being put in a cage?" I asked her."

"That should be OK, as long as it has bars and isn't totally enclosed," she said; "But I don't really know, I've never been put into a cage before."

"And what's your pain tolerance like?"

"You saw what I took last night. I think I could have taken a bit more, but not a lot."

"We'll work on that," I promised.

We arrived back at the house. Ella hung her hat on a hook by the door, and the three of us moved into the lounge.

"My slaves are only allowed internet access once a week," I told Sara, "So take half an hour to email or txt anyone you need to, saying they won't be hearing from you for a while - Tom, your family, anyone else that might worry. Tell them you're taking a short holiday and leaving your phone behind to get some head-space. After all, that's not so far from the truth. Jade is the exception, by the way - because she works at the pub she needs to keep her mobile with her in case her shifts change. But no sneaky trying to go online using her phone."

"No, Master," she said obediently.

I left her in the lounge tapping away on her phone, and went into the library. I carried out the office chair: it was a custom-job, and had a circular hole cut into it towards the front of the seat. I placed it in the centre of the lounge, and set up a side table before it. I went back to the library and collected a hitachi vibrating wand, a buttplug and some ties and cuffs. I also brought my MacBook.

"When you have finished, turn off your phone and hand it to me," I said. She finished tapping her current message, checked her texts and emails one last time, pressed and held the power stud, and handed me the phone.

"This will go into a locked cupboard, to be accessed once a week. Now, stand up and undress."

She rose from the sofa, unbuttoned and removed the cowgirl shirt, then took off her denim skirt and balanced on one foot at a time as she took her boots off. She was naked.

"Hands behind back," I said; "Ella, show her the positions."

Ella also stood, spread her legs slightly and crossed her forearms in the small of her back. "Position one," she said. She knelt, legs again slightly spread, arms again behind her back; "Position two." She closed her legs so they were right against each other, leaving her arms where they were - "Position three." She opened her legs again, clasped her hands behind her head; "Position four."

You will have one day to learn those positions," I said, "Ella will help you. If after a day you fail to adopt the correct position on command it will attract punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she said firmly.

I took a few moments to run my eyes over my new property. A pretty face, but looking tired and broken by life, hints of cellulite on her upper arms and thighs, a very slight paunch to her belly, probably from eating too much cheap processed food; but lovely tits, full and heavy, hanging down but not sagging. Curly brunette hair, and a light brown thatch between her legs. I walked over and circled her, taking her in from every angle. I ran the tips of my fingers lightly down her back from the nape of her neck to her buttocks and then back up. She shivered, but not from cold.

"You're making we wet," she breathed.

"Slaves don't speak unless spoken to, I said harshly, "Understand?"

'Yes, Master, I'm sorry."

"Do it again and you will be punished."

I cupped her face in my hands, looked into her eyes. I saw desperation there, and need, and a certain vulnerability. Keeping contact with her eyes I took a nipple in each hand, pinched them hard. Her face grimaced in pain, and I saw it flare in her eyes.

"Ow!" she said.

I sat on the sofa so that she stood before me.

"Masturbate, " I told her; "Play with your pussy for me." And then to Ella; "Go and fetch the shaving equipment and a bowl of warm water."

"At once Master," she said and departed. With the middle two fingers of her left hand Sara held open her labia lips, while with her right she fucked herself with three fingers, rubbing her clit with her thumb as she did so. She hadn't sucked her fingers, but didn't appear to need any lubrication.

Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she played with herself, her cheeks flushing slightly and her breathing deepening.

"Stop." I said, when Ella returned carrying a bowl of water with a sponge floating in it. She set it down, then disappeared again and returned with a towel, scissors, shaving foam, razor and moisturising lotion.

"My slaves are shaved and stay shaved," I told Sara; "Occasionally I may let the hair grow back for a particular purpose, if only to watch your discomfort - I am told it itches terribly. Ella, spread the towel on the floor. Sara, lay on it on your back, raise your knees and spread your legs."

"Yes, Master," she said, and did as she had been instructed.

"Clasp your hands behind your head and keep them there until instructed otherwise."

"Yes, Master."

"Ella will shave you," I said. As Ella snipped at Sara's public hair, clipping it short before lathering foam with her hands and spreading it over Sara's pussy, I outlined the naming regime, who should be called what, and detailed what would be expected of her.

"I have no more collars at the moment,"I said, "But I will order one for you and it will be here tomorrow."

"Thank you Master."

I knelt beside her as she was shaved, played with her tits, rolling each nipple in turn between my forefinger and thumb, flicking them to make her gasp in pain, grabbing an entire breast with my hand and squeezing it hard.

"Finished, Master," Ella said, spongeing Sara's mons pubis clean of the last traces of shaving foam.

"Tomorrow morning I will take you for a blood test," I said, "get you checked for STDs. What contraception do you use, are you on the pill?"

"I can't have children, Master," Sara said; "I had two abortions in my twenties and something went wrong with the second one, did damage to my womb."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said, and meant it. "And now that you're shaved, the tongue test."

I positioned myself between her drawn-up thighs, took an ass cheek in each hand, and started to lick along and around the folds of her cunt, occasionally letting my tongue stray onto her clit. By the time I had carefully verified she was shaved entirely smooth her pussy was wet from more than my saliva.

"Roll over," I told her; "On your knees, face on the floor."

"Yes, Master."

I fetched the buttplug, held it up for her to see.

"Do you know what this is?"

"No, Master."

"It is a buttplug. It goes into your ass, keeps you filled and stretches you for using anally. Open." She opened her mouth, and I presented the buttplug. She took it all into her mouth.

"Suck it good, make it nice and slick. Ella, lick her ass."

"Yes, Master," said Ella, knelt behind Sara and began to lick and kiss at her puckered brown asshole.

"Oh, that feels so good!" said Sara.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" I admonished her.

"No, Master. Sorry, Master."

"That would be worth a punishment, if I wasn't going to punish you already."

I drew the plug from her mouth, handed it to Ella.

"Insert that," I told her.

"Yes, Master," she said, took it from me and worked it into Sara's ass with a twisting, screwing motion. Sara took a long deep breath as it filled her back passage.

"Ever had anything like that in your ass before?" I asked her.

"No, Master."

"Well get used to it."

I held out a hand to her; she took it and I helped her stand up.

"And now," I said, "The punishment for unauthorised interference with Ella earlier. If you're going to work on my web site you should become acquainted with the site's content. "

"Yes, Master," she said, wondering what was coming.

"Sit in the chair."

When she had sat down, I tied her ankles to the chair legs, and secured her forearms to the chair arms with loops of rope. I didn't tie her very tightly, but she certainly couldn't move. I fetched the hitachi, and dropped it into the hole in the chair seat until its tapered shape filled it, with the rubber head sticking up, nestling against Sara's pussy.

"As you have not yet signed a slave contract, I will ask whether you consent to be filmed. Had you signed a contract I would not now be asking."

"You may film me, Master," she said.

"Very good. Ella, fetch a ballgag, medium, and padded clamps from the library. And bring one of the cameras."

"Yes, Master," she said, and headed off to the library. I set up the Macbook on the table in front of Sara, logged into the site and made a playlist of two of my favourite videos: Anal Fuckfest, Ella strapped face down and blindfolded to the spanking bench as a succession of men, all except me and Mike wearing condoms, took turns using her ass; and Schoolgirl Slave Orgy - Tina, Amanda and Ella dressed as schoolgirls, with Mike and I taking turns to spank and cane their buttocks before they fucked each other and we fucked all their holes.

Total running time for the playlist was 51 minutes. That should be enough to start with.

Ella returned with the items I had instructed her to fetch. I set the camera on the table, and took the ballgag.

"You remember your safe words?" I asked Sara.

"Yes, Master,"

"And what to do if you have something in your mouth?"

"Yes, Master. Shake my head and say ng ng."

"Good girl. Then open," I instructed her, and when she'd opened her mouth I inserted the ball and buckled it tight behind her head. Then I took the clamps, joined by a silver chain, and attached one to each of her hard nipples. She grunted with pain as each one squeezed her nipple hard - but these were padded with rubber, not the stainless steel toothed alligator clips I usually used on Ella. She was getting off lightly, for now.

I handed the camera to Ella. "Start filming," I told her.

"Yes Master," she replied, took it, turned it on and began to focus. I reached under the chair and flicked the hitachi's power slider to On. It began to vibrate, and I checked that it was in snug contact with Sara's pussy. Then I hit Play on the video playlist.

"I want some close-ups of the hitachi vibrating her pussy," I said, "But just circle her, filming. Get some over-the-shoulder shots of what's on the screen, what she's watching."

"Yes, Master." And to Sara I said "Keep your eyes on the screen." She nodded yes.

"I'll be in the library, come and get me when the playlist finishes."

"Yes, Master."

"Fetch me if she uses her safe word."

"Yes, Master."

I went into the library, booted up iMovie, and began editing the three camera feeds from the previous evening into one. It took a while, as there was about 8 hours of raw footage in total, but I made good progress; then paused and went to my favourite bondage accessories web site. I ordered three silver collars and paid extra for them to be engraved with Ella, Jade and Sara. I also ordered a plain black leather collar. I ordered express delivery, so they would arrive the next day.

I could hear grunts and muffled cries from the lounge: I imagined the hitachi was doing its job on Sara's pussy and clit, but I knew she was in no danger - Ella would have come and fetched me if she was in any real distress.

There was a gentle knock at the door. "Master? The playlist has finished," Ella said quietly.

I emerged from the library. Sara's head was thrown back, drool running from her mouth down her chin and dripping onto her tits and body, her eyes rolled back in their sockets, her entire body shaking uncontrollably. Her chest heaved as she tried to take juddering breathes around the ballgag. Her forearms and legs were red where she had been straining against the ropes that bound her. The hitachi still vibrated relentlessly against her swollen, puffy pussy and clit. The chair was puddled with fluid, a mixture of her drool and cunt juices, and some of it had dripped onto the carpet.

"Stop recording," I told Ella.

I reached under Sara's chair and switched off the vibrator. Her body slumped as the merciless stimulation was suddenly halted. I removed the ballgag and she took great whooping breaths; she could barely even speak.

"I never... I've never... That was..." she babbled.

"Help me untie her," I said to Ella. We loosened the ropes keeping her bound. I took the clamp off Sara's left nipple and she screamed; I took off the right clamp and she screamed again. She was so hyper-stimulated she might even have had another orgasm, it was hard to tell.

"Fetch the massage oil," I told Ella, helped Sara out of the chair and lay her on her back on the towel where she had been shaved. I lifted her legs up and eased the buttplug out of her anus. She gave a little whimper as it left her body, and her asshole briefly gaped before closing again.

Ella returned with the oil and I spread some on my hands to warm it and massaged her shins, her thighs, her belly, her breasts, her neck and arms.

"How many times did you orgasm?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, her voice trembling, "I lost count after six. I've never come so hard or so many times. Thank you."

"Master," I reminded her.

"Thank you, Master," she corrected herself. The effects of my massage set off little aftershocks of pleasure in her body. I unzipped myself, pulled out my semi-erect cock.

"The problem with the hitachi," I said, "Is that it doesn't involve any penetration." I moved between her legs, rubbed the head of my cock against her slit until it was fully hard, then slipped it into her pussy, still soaking wet from her experience in the chair and my efforts with the massage oil. I humped her hard and fast, while she grabbed at her tits, pinching the nipples.

"Remember to ask for permission if you want to come again," I told her.

"Please can I come, Master?" she asked almost immediately.

"You're a real fucking orgasm addict, aren't you?" I told her; "Come for me, you insatiable little slut."

Her hips jerked and her body spasmed as she came again around my cock, and seconds later I pulled out and shot my load all over her belly and tits. Without needing to be told Ella bent down and started licking it off Sara's body: that woman sure does love eating cum, ideally straight from the source.

"Ella, take Sara and bathe her," I instructed. When they had gone I called Dr Carver's private number and made an appointment for eleven the following morning for Sara to have a blood test.

Then I called Klaus, the retired schoolmaster who came and fucked Ella once a week.

"Hi Klaus, Dan here. Yes, we're all good, thanks. Listen, Ella can't make your usual mid-week appointment - could you do this evening instead? You could? Oh that's fantastic. I'm so sorry to inconvenience you, but I think I might be able to make it worth your while. Good. So, usual time? Great, see you then."

I went to check on Sara and found Ella, still fully clothed, kneeling by the side of the bath soaping Sara's back.

"Klaus is coming over in an hour," I told them, "And I thought I'd give him the choice of which one of you he fucks. So when you've finished your bath, Sara, I want you both to meet me in the dressing room. Ella, tell Sara about Klaus and what he expects."

I went downstairs and did some more editing on the sex party video, and entered the dressing-room twenty minutes later. Ella and Sara were waiting for me in the standing position, heads upright, staring straight ahead, arms crossed at their backs.

"Ella, did you explain to Sara about Klaus?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Then let's get you dressed and we'll see who he chooses."

I dressed them as identically as possible - Sara was roughly Ella's size, so most of her clothes fitted well enough, especially for someone who didn't care because the clothes wouldn't be staying on long anyway. Ella kept her white blouse, Sara put on one to match it; I found them matching pleated skirts, one black and one navy blue, almost indistinguishable; knee-high white socks, and flat black shoes. I gave them matching white cotton panties to wear. Given that one was brunette and one black-haired, and that Ella wore a slave collar while Sara did not, they looked as similar as they were ever going to be.

I took them to the lounge, left them in position 3 while I went and prepared the cellar and placed the cameras. I returned just in time to hear the doorbell as Klaus arrived. I opened the door and shook his hand.

"Glad you could make it. Sorry again for the inconvenience."

He did not accept the apology, instead said "You mentioned you would make it worth my while?"

I led him into the lounge.

"Mein Gott," he said when he saw Ella and Sara sitting there; "Is this what you meant? Do I have both of them for my inconvenience?"

"I thought you might like a change," I said. "You can choose Ella, as usual, or you might be interested in my new slave Sara."

I saw him hesitating on his choice. He walked over to Sara, ran his hands over her buttocks and thighs as if he were examining a horse, weighed her breasts in his hands through her blouse, lifted her skirt and roughly shoved two fingers up her snatch. After a few minutes put his hand on Sara's head.

"This one," he said; "No offence Ella," he said, "But a change is as good as a rest for a man of my age."

"Yes Sir," said Ella impassively.

"An excellent choice, sir!" I said; "Up!" I commanded, and Sara clambered to her feet. I instructed Ella to wait for me in the library, and led Sara and Klaus down to the cellar. When we had descended the stairs I told Sara to kneel again, and told Klaus;

"You know the rules." I waved my hand at the racks containing restraints and toys; "Help yourself. Have fun, you have an hour. Condoms in the cabinet drawer." With that I withdrew and went to the library, where I watched events unfold from the camera video feeds.

Klaus removed Sara's skirt and blouse, then pushed Sara's head down until it was on the floor. "Stay," he told her, while he fetched some thigh cuffs from one of the racks and strapped them around her upper legs. Then he attached wrist cuffs and clipped them to the thigh cuffs so her arms were fixed and could not move much. He attached a spreader bar to her ankle cuffs, keeping her legs open and her cunt exposed.