Slave Ella Ch. 10 - Jade's Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a very naughty girl," he said; "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know Sir," Sara said, playing the part, "Whatever you think I deserve."

He ran his hand along the racks, letting them rest momentarily on various implements of pain and pleasure.

"I think for what you have done only the most severe punishment will suffice," he said, and picked up a long bamboo cane. He swished the air with it a few times, making a hissing, cutting sound.

When Sara saw it her eyes widened with genuine fear; "No, Sir, please Sir, not that, I'll take anything but that. Please Sir, let me suck your cock or you can fuck me in my little pussy or my tight ass, but not that, please."

"I will do all that anyway," Klaus said, "After."

I triggered the intercom, said;

"No more than ten strokes with that, Klaus."

Klaus nodded. When I said that, Sara knew that further pleading was useless - if Klaus had my blessing to use the cane then nothing could save her. Instead she focused on the floor, preparing herself mentally and physically for the pain to come. She started taking deep breathes, psyching herself for the impending assault.

Klaus fastidiously prepared her, carefully rolling her panties down to her knees.

"On your knees and suck me," I told Ella in the library.

"Yes, Master," she said, assumed the position, took out my cock and began moving her head up and down my shaft. She could no longer see the screen or what was happening in the cellar, but she could hear well enough.

Sara tried pleading one last time; "Sir, no please Sir, I'll do anything you want, no plea-" she hadn't even finished the sentence when Klaus landed the first stroke hard across her ass-cheeks.

"Aaaagggh!" Sara cried.

"One," said Klaus. A white line appeared on Sara's ass, turned a livid red, the redness beginning to spread away from the stroke across her buttocks.

A tear ran down Sara's left cheek. "Please, please Sir..." she begged. My cock grew even harder in Ella's mouth at Sara's pathetic entreaties. Did I mention I was a sadist? Again the hiss of cane through air, again Sara cried out.

"Two," said Klaus. Another white line quickly turning a burning red. While Sara whimpered in pain and fear Klaus paused, knelt down behind her and inspected the puckered hole of Sara's ass, pulling the cheeks apart, licking a finger and inserting it unceremoniously into her back passage. He worked it in and out a few times, then withdrew it, moved to her head, and presented his finger before her face.

"In your mouth," he said simply.

"Yes, Sir," Sara said eagerly, anything to delay the pain of another stroke from the cane. She devoured the finger, licking and sucking it even after it must have already been clean. After a minute Klaus removed his finger, stood behind her once more.

"I'll be a good girl, Sir, I promise, please Sir let me suck your cock, let me-"

Hiss

"Aaagh! No, please!"

"Three." And another one almost immediately, before Sara had even stopped screaming from the previous stroke.

"Four." Sara was crying now, sobbing, her eyeliner running in black streaks down her face. But she didn't use her safe words: she knew that Klaus was limited to ten strokes - with the cane, at least - and could probably imagine what I'd think if she baled on her first serious task as my submissive.

Casually, as if he were browsing in a store, Klaus wandered back over to the racks, selected a large rubber flesh-coloured dildo. He searched a few drawers until he found some lube then moved behind Sara again and knelt, squeezed some lube onto the tip of the dildo and ran it up and down Sara's pussy.

"Nasty little schoolgirl sluts need to be fucked with big cocks," he said, and slid the dildo halfway into her cunt.

"Ooh," said Sara. This time it was not pain but pleasure, although the stripes on her ass must have been stinging and burning mightily. Klaus withdrew the dildo all the way out of her pussy, then reinserted it up to its hilt.

"Oh thank you Sir," Sara said. Klaus left the dildo buried all the way in her snatch, stood and without warning lay a stroke of the cane across her back, a long line from her left hip across to the right shoulder. Sara's whole body jerked with shock and surprise, and she cried out.

"Five." Again he fucked her with the dildo, taking his time, slowly, tantalisingly sliding it in and out while she moaned with pleasure and pain. He withdrew it all the way and laid it aside, placed the cane against her buttocks, moved it up and down her ass as if sizing her up. She whimpered in anticipation, trying to draw her buttocks away from the source of pain, but he had tethered her well and she was completely immobile.

"Oh no, Sir, please Sir, I can't-" Hiss.

"Six."

"Oooowwww, no Sir please Sir, fuck me instead Sir please, put your cock inside me."

"All in good time," Klaus said. Hiss.

"Seven." Another stroke across her back, and her entire body convulsed as if an electric shock had been passed through it. She barely even cried out any more as she took the final strokes, just sobbed quietly and whimpered to herself as Klaus laid the last three marks across her ass.

In the library I had my hands on Ella's head, was controlling her speed as I pushed her mouth deeper and deeper onto my cock. "Take it down your throat," I commanded. She tried to acknowledge the command, but her mouth was full of my meat.

"Ten," Klaus announced when the final stroke had been administered.

"Thank you, Sir," Sara said through her tears and sobbing.

Klaus walked back over to the racks, carefully replaced the cane where he had found it.

"How much time do I have left?" he asked the room. I flicked the intercom;

"Half an hour, Klaus."

Klaus selected a heavy leather spanking paddle, returned to Sara's prone ass, and began spanking her hard, alternating ass cheeks with each stroke. She winced with every blow - they didn't hurt anywhere near as much as the cane, but set off the marks it had left burning and stinging afresh. After ten strokes on each quivering mound he carefully removed his shoes, socks, trousers, shirt and underwear, moved round to her head, knelt, held her head up and fed his cock into her mouth.

"Now you may suck my cock, you little slut," he said, ramming his small but every hard dick into her mouth, pulling it out and thrusting it back in quickly, face-fucking her as if she were just an inanimate sex doll. Saliva dripped from her chin and his cock as it worked in and out.

When he thought he had used her mouth enough he stood, walked to the side table and took a condom from the drawer.

"I would love to play with you for longer," he said, unrolling the condom over his penis, "But your time is expensive, and I am not a rich man." He moved behind her once more, re-inserted the dildo so it was again fully lodged inside her, smeared some lube onto the tip of his cock, and without any stimulation or preamble forced it slowly into Sara's asshole. That was probably the easiest part of the whole session for her - after the buttplug I had inserted earlier she barely even noticed Klaus's small todger. He thrust enthusiastically into her ass, slapping her buttocks as he did so, again antagonising the earlier blows from the cane and the paddle. She relaxed her anus and made no complaint as he fucked her, and it didn't take him long to come, grunting and panting as he exploded into the condom in her backside.

I switched on the intercom; "Leave her as she is," I told Klaus. I pulled Ella off my cock, put it back in my trousers and went to show Klaus out after he had dropped the used condom into the waste basket and re-fixed his clothing. Then I returned to the cellar, Ella trailing behind me. I crouched behind Sara, ran my hands over her bruised and marked buttocks.

"That must hurt," I said.

"Y-yes, Master," she said. I slapped her right ass cheek hard with my hand right where the cane had struck. She yelped.

"And that? Does that hurt too?"

"Yes, Master."

"Lay down so she can lick you," I told Ella, and she lay on the floor, Sara's head between her legs; "Hands behind head."

"When we've both come I'll release you," I said to Sara; "Until then..." I spanked her hard again on the other cheek. She started to nuzzle and lick at Ella's pussy, while I undressed once more and slapped her buttocks. This went on for ten minutes or more - with her hands immobilised she found it hard to get enough leverage and pressure to lick Ella hard. All the time she desperately sought to make Ella climax I spanked her, occasionally stopping to work the dildo Klaus had left in place in and out of her cunt. When Ella's breathing had become the pants of approaching orgasm I removed the dildo, slid it into Sara's asshole and inserted my cock into her vagina, the second time I had fucked her pussy in as many hours. I rocked my hips back and forth, using my belly to push the dildo further in with every stroke. I focussed on my own pleasure, not hers, slowly increasing the speed of my strokes, loving the silky feel of her middle-aged snatch around my cock. As I thrust I continued to spank her, alternating buttocks, slapping her hard as she stimulated Ella's clit with the stiff tip of her tongue.

As I felt myself about to come I pulled out of Sara and shot my load over her face and Ella's quim. Sara immediately started to slurp and lick it up, further pleasuring Ella so that she came too, bucking and rubbing her cunt hard into Sara's face, smearing my sperm around her lips, chin and cheeks. Then when the wave of her orgasm had crashed over her, Ella swivelled around and began to kiss and lick Sara's face, swallowing all the spunk she could find.

I unclipped Sara's ankle cuffs from her thigh restraints and removed the clips but left the cuffs on. I told them both to remove all their clothes, and for Sara to go and wash her face, then we retired to the lounge, and I made tea while we awaited the time to go and get Jade from work. I browsed on my Macbook, checking closing market prices and company news, notifying my broker to close some positions when trading commenced the next morning and to open a few others, Ella was buried deep in her JG-Leathers book.

Jade's shift finished at eleven, so we set off at twenty to, me in the front driving, Sara and Ella in the back. I'd left them as they were, naked except for Ella's collar and Sara's cuffs. I parked in the yard behind the pub - Dave left the door unlocked for me if Jade was working a shift - and I got out the car, telling Ella and Sara to wait where they were.

I walked into the saloon bar to see the usual group of tipsy men standing ogling Jade, desperately - and pathetically - trying to chat her up. She looked bored and pissed-off with the men staring unashamedly at her tits and pink collar: but Dave was happy - his takings had gone up 10% since Jade had entered my service and I'd started dressing her for work. She saw me and her face broke into a smile;

"Hello Daddy!" she said happily.

"Hi sweetheart." I leaned over the bar and gave her a peck on the cheek; "You nearly ready?"

"Just need to gather some empties," she said, came out and started circulating around the tables. A few of the men tried to engage me in conversation, but I wasn't in the mood - there is little as boring for a non-drinker as talking to someone who's had four or five or more pints. She came back with both hands full of empty glasses, loaded them into the dishwasher. Dave walked past and I said a quick hi.

"OK if I go, Dave?" Jade asked.

"Sure, love. See you day after tomorrow."

I took her hand and we walked out to the car.

"You jump in the back," I told her. She opened the rear door and was surprised to see Ella and Sara waiting there, naked, grinning up at her from their seats.

"Sit in the middle," I told her. Sara and Ella slide to either side and Jade cautiously sat down in the middle.

"What's going on?" she asked nervously.

"Nothing you won't enjoy," I said to her, then "Hands behind your head please, and keep them there." She did as she was told.

"Get to work, ladies," I told Sara and Ella; "One tit each. And Ella, you play with her pussy."

"Yes, Master," they echoed in unison. Slowly, teasingly, they undid the buttons of Jade's blouse and her breasts tumbled free of the restraining material. They each bent to suck and lick at their respective orb, circling the areola with their tongues, nibbling, sucking and biting at the nipples. Ella slid her hand up Jade's thigh beneath her dress, began to stroke her moistening pussy.

I drove slowly home, savouring the gentle gasps and moans of enjoyment and slurping, sucking noises coming from all three slaves in the back. But it was only fifteen minutes back to the house and I didn't want to disturb them, so I parked up by a darkened field, killed the engine, turned round in my seat and watched as Sara and Ella pleased and teased my youngest slave. Jade's head was thrown back, her eyes closed, lost in sensation as Ella and Sara worked on her tits with their mouths and tongues and Ella manipulated her vagina. I could tell from the movement under jade's skirt that Ella was fingering her, but very slowly, tantalisingly. I must have sat and watched for twenty minutes, monitoring Jade's arousal from her breathing and the noises she was making: when I judged she was close to orgasm I told Ella to leave her pussy alone, but for them both to carry on with her tits. I started the car and again and we finished our journey home.

When we got back I walked into the house followed by Jade, her hands still behind her head, with Ella and Sara bringing up the rear, treading gingerly on the gravel of the drive. In the lounge I told Jade to stand in the centre of the room, undress, and then replace her hands; while Sara and Ella knelt, arms behind their backs, awaiting instructions. I walked to the library, and came back carrying a chastity belt.

"Do you need to use the toilet?" I asked Jade. She shook her head no.

"Are you sure? This is your last chance until the morning." Again she shook her head, eyes not leaving the metal belt I held.

"You will wear this continuously until I decide otherwise. It will be removed twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, to allow you bodily functions. Do not try to remove it or access your pussy while you wear it - it is a futile exercise, and you will only damage yourself. Do you understand?" She nodded sullenly.

I put down the belt on the sofa briefly, then went and knelt before her.

"A last taste," I said, "Before your beautiful pussy disappears from view." I cupped her buttocks with my hands, and buried my face in her sweet-smelling fanny, licking hungrily at her labia, lapping at the entrance to her vagina, lashing her clit with my tongue. She was already hugely turned-on from the attention she had received in the car, and it didn't take long before her legs started to tremble and she gave short panting breaths.

I stopped my oral attentions, got up and fetched the chastity belt from the sofa.

"No, please Daddy," Jade begged, "I'll be a good girl, I'll do whatever you want."

"You'll do whatever I want anyway," I told her matter-of-factly. I placed the belt around her waist, then secured the U underneath her body, tightened it all so it fit snugly, then snapped shut the padlocks front and back so it was secure.

"Lay on the carpet on your back," I said. "Keep your hands where they are."

She lay down, and I told Ella and Sara to re-commence their tit worship of Jade. They eagerly suckled at her, while she thrashed her head and moaned in ecstasy, knowing that she would get no relief that night or for nights to come. I toyed with the idea of using her mouth, but I was still tired form my earlier orgasms, so I contented myself with lightly stroking her legs and the insides of her thighs, running my fingertips up and down the incredibly smooth skin of her legs.

After another half hour I decided it was time for bed. This time it was Jade's turn to be cuffed panting to the wrought iron of the bed-head and -foot by her wrists and ankles while Ella and I lay beside her kissing. I sent Sara to one of the guest rooms - she protested, but my bed simply wasn't big enough for four without a real squeeze, and she needed to apply cream to her ass after Klaus's earlier beating. While Jade watched I went down on Ella, and slowly and lovingly licked and finger-fucked her to orgasm. Then Ella and I fell into a deep contented sleep while Jade twisted and struggled in the cuffs and chastity belt.

The following morning Jade was awake before me, and when I opened my eyes she was regarding me with hungry eyes.

"Good morning," I said, leaned across and kissed her on the mouth.

"Good morning, Master," she said, returning my kiss passionately.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Horny, Master," she replied.

"Well you'd better get used to that," I told her; "It's going to last for some time."

With my right hand I pinched one of her nipples, rolled it between my fingers. She gasped.

"So I'm guessing it doesn't help when I do that?"

"No, Master." I licked her other nipple, took it into my mouth and sucked it hard.

"Or that?" Her only response was a low moan. Ella had awoken and was watching quietly from where she lay on the bed - she was well-used to the rigours of the chastity belt.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" I asked.

"Please, Master."

I uncuffed her from the bed, and she stood while I unlocked the chastity belt. I followed her into the bathroom.

"You'd better have a shower while you're out of the belt," I told her. I watched as she sat on the toilet, urinated and defecated, cleaned herself and then showered. I told her not to linger on her pussy or tits when soaping herself - arousing her was my job.

When she had dried herself I applied some moisturising lotion to her pelvic area: the chastity belt was lined with rubber to prevent chaffing, but best not to take any chances. As I rubbed in the lotion I deliberately massaged her clit with my thumb, then leaned forward and gave it a couple of hard licks with my tongue, each lick causing her body to jerk involuntarily.

"Please, Daddy..." Jade pleaded breathlessly, "Please let me come."

I ignored her, and with a final lick led her back into the bedroom and put the chastity belt back in place. Ella was still laying on the bed, idly playing with her pussy with her right hand as she feasted her eyes on Jade's voluptuous naked body.

"Go for a shower," I told her, "Then Jade will lick you."

She didn't need any further encouragement, slid off the bed and shortly the sound of running water filled the room. While she showered I caressed Jade's breasts, stroking her nipples to full hardness, flicking them with my tongue, bringing her to a state of heightened arousal. I had a semi-hard on myself as I ran my hands over her beautiful breasts and body, while she dutifully kept her hands behind her back and her chest rose and fell more quickly with mounting sexual excitement. She made small mewling sounds.

"Please Daddy," she said, "My little clit is throbbing so hard..."

"And will do so for a long time to come yet," I told her.

When Ella had towelled and dried off she lay back on the bed, legs spread expectantly, stroking her own breasts to arousal. I told Jade to kneel between Ella's legs and get to work. While she licked Ella, I knelt on the bed behind her, stroking her ass cheeks and administering small slaps to her buttocks - not hard enough to hurt, just to keep her warmed up. I rubbed my hardening cock against her smooth thighs, and briefly regretted that I couldn't just slide into her delicious pussy: the chastity belt was, in a way, a punishment for me too, but luckily I had other ways to get off.