Slave Ella Ch. 10 - Jade's Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until Ella had reached climax - grabbing Jade's head and holding it tight into her snatch as, gasping, she ground her clit against Jade's lips - then moved Jade out of the way, telling her to lie beside Ella and kiss her mouth and breasts. I shuffled forward so I was between Ella's thighs. Drops of pre-cum were oozing from the slit on the head of my cock, and I rubbed my member up and down her soaking wet slit, slick with her own pussy juices and Jade's saliva, to lubricate myself before sliding into her vagina. Ella had her eyes closed, her mouth fastened on Jade's, her hands stroking at her own breasts and nipples, heightening her pleasure as I thrust in and out of her welcoming pussy.

It was a nice lazy morning fuck, sliding in and out of Ella's amazing snatch as she and Jade kissed and they both played with Ella's tits and nipples. When I had come, pumping my seed deep into Ella's quim, I left them snogging on the bed while I went for a shower, then I got dressed and led them down to the lounge. I called Sara from where she was working in the library, dressed in her house uniform of black stockings with red tops, garter belt and black high heels, and they knelt which I fetched some implements from the library.

I told Jade to kneel before the sofa and I put her arms behind her into an armbinder, a long sleeve into which both arms fitted from just above the elbow and which could be tightened with laces; and drew the laces so that it snugly contained both her arms. I put cuffs on her ankles, and joined them with a heavy chain; then clipped the end of the armbinder to the chain with a ring at its end, there for that very purpose. I put rubber-padded clamps joined by a much smaller chain onto her nipples - but ensured they weren't too tight, that they only exerted light pressure, as she would be wearing them for several hours.

"The time is now nine o'clock," I told Ella and Sara; "Until midday you both have permission to use Jade orally as much as you would like. Feel free to come and sit on the sofa as your desire takes you and she will eat you out. I suggest you both take advantage of this opportunity - you never know when it might be you who is being denied." I indicated a small table behind Jade on which I had placed a lash brought from the library's instrument cupboard; "And if you are temporarily sated feel free to use the lash on her back and tits. But not too hard - I don't want her marked too much. The intention is sexual stimulation to heighten her denial, not punishment."

"Ooh!" said Sara, "Can I go first please Master?"

"Yes you may," I told her, and she jumped up and slipped onto the sofa in front of Jade, raising and spreading her legs to expose her gash, and Jade dutifully bent her head and started licking along Sara's puffy cunt lips.

"While they're busy," I said to Jade, "Why don't you get on with some housework."

"Yes, Master," she replied.

I retired to the library and spent time on the computer, checking traffic and sales to the site. Jade's first two videos were selling well, and she was already a third of the way to paying her first year's tuition fees from her share of the proceeds. Sara's video that Ella had shot the previous day - Slave S rides the hitachi - was also selling briskly. I'd discounted it to £2 per stream or download to encourage sales, and the strategy seemed to be working - people were buying that, then clicking through to the video of the sex party which also featured Sara and buying that, at £5 a time.

I heard cries of pleasure from the lounge which told me that Sara had climaxed, but when I walked out she was still sitting there, Jade face still buried in her lap.

"Keep licking, keep licking," she was gasping, "I want to come again."

I picked up the lash, stood behind Jade and started laying strokes across her back - not hard, but hard enough to elicit small moans from her with each blow. Then I laid down the lash and knelt behind her, reaching around with both hands to cup and squeeze her tits as she continued licking and mouthing at Sara's pussy.

When Sara had come for a second time - throwing her head back and screaming in pleasure - and had recovered, she headed back to the library.

"Be sure to put a cloth on the chair!" I called after her; "Don't want to stain the upholstery."

"Yes, Master," she called back.

I continued to play with Jade's tits, kissing her neck and shoulders.

"If you're a good girl," I told her, "I'll end your denial tomorrow when you get back from work."

"Tomorrow!" she cried; "But Daddy, I need to come now!"

"That's the point of denial, surely?" I told her; "You can't deny somebody something unless they really want it? Tomorrow, baby girl - and then only if you carry on being good."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, resigned.

As I'd said I would, I left her there til midday, during which time Sara proved what an orgasm addict she was by coming back twice more, and Ella once to avail themselves of Jade's eager and increasingly-experienced lips and tongue. At noon I released Jade's arms from the binder and the clamps from her nipples, and she yelped as I removed them and the blood flowed back into the compressed flesh. I made us some lunch - a salad for me, porridge for the slaves, eaten from their dog bowls on the floor (I had bought Jade a cute pink dog bowl to match her collar) - then sent Jade to do housework, but periodically would find her, lash in hand, and lay a few strokes on her back, buttocks and breasts, or caress her with my hand, kiss her neck and nibble at her earlobes, flick her nipples with my tongue. Each time she reached full arousal quicker and seemed to reach a new plateau of excitement, and she began to pant with anticipation every time she saw me approaching. Each time I would finish by having her kneel, unzipping my trousers and putting my cock in her mouth, but I didn't come - I would let her suck my cock until I was hard, then stop before my orgasm and put my cock back in my trousers until the next time.

And so we spent the afternoon. At five o'clock I had Jade lay on the floor with Ella and Sara licking and sucking all over her available body while I straddled Jade's belly fucking her tits, pushing her breasts together and sliding my cock between them while she stuck out her tongue to flick my glans on every stroke. Having nearly reached climax through her oral attentions several times that afternoon, when I came it was like a huge electric shock through my body and I jetted an enormous stream of white semen over her neck and face, which Sara and Ella then licked off and swapped with her in deep french kisses.

We spent the evening in the lounge, reading or me on my laptop. I lay on the sofa, propped up by pillows, Jade laying between my legs with her head resting on my stomach. I gently stroked her hair, her face, and occasionally her breasts and nipples.

"Do you not want to read, little one?" I asked her.

"I can't concentrate, Daddy," she answered; "I can't think about anything except my aching clit and how badly I need to come."

"Well only another twenty-four hours to go," I told her, with more than a hint of mischievousness.

"Twenty-four hours!" she protested; "I'll have gone insane by then."

At eight o'clock I removed Jade's chastity belt, sent her to use the bathroom and shower. As I was halfway through arranging a complex series of put and call options, to be triggered if certain currencies reached certain levels in relation to other currencies, I sent Ella to watch her. When they returned I said to Ella

"How did get on?"

"She begged me to let her masturbate, Master," Ella said, without any conscience at betraying Jade; "Said she would do anything I asked if only I would allow her to orgasm. She kissed my feet as she begged me."

"Is this true?" I demanded sternly of Jade.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied meekly, eyes downcast. She sobbed, just once, then controlled herself.

"Across my lap, young lady," I told her, and then to Ella "Go and fetch the leather spanking paddle from the library."

"Yes, Master,"

I sat in the middle of the sofa, and Jade lay across me, her pelvis over mine but perpendicular to it. I was clothed and she was naked except for her collar.

"You were doing so well, too," I told her, as I caressed her buttocks with my right hand; "But now I think I'll have to extend the period of your denial by a day, maybe by two days." Now she really did start to cry, sobbing hard, tears running down her cheeks. Ella returned with the oblong leather paddle, handed it to.

"No please Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy," Jade begged, "Please, I'll do anything. I just need to come, I really really really need to come, I've never needed to come more than I do right now."

"Well if you need to come that badly," I told her reasonably, "You shouldn't have done anything to jeopardise it, should you?" This set off a new flurry of sobs.

"I'm going to spank you, hard, and then I'm going to put your chastity belt back on you," I said. "Tonight you will sleep on your own in one of the guest rooms, and I will think long and hard about whether a disobedient slave deserves to come tomorrow, or indeed at all. Ella?" I said.

"Yes, Master?" Ella replied.

"What's the longest period I've ever edged you for?"

"The longest you've denied me an orgasm was seven weeks, Master. I think the longest you've actively edged me for was three weeks, Master," she replied, "About two years ago, so not long after I entered your service."

"And did you try to cheat, and sneak a crafty orgasm?"

"No, Master."

"Were you ever tempted?"

"Yes, Master."

"So why didn't you?"

"Because I trusted that you knew what was best for me, Master, and I had no desire to disobey your orders. And," she added, "I feared the punishment that would follow if I disobeyed your orders and got caught."

"The punishment for getting caught..." I said, letting my words trail off. "Forty strokes, I think. After each one count the stroke and tell me how sorry you are..."

Jade was sobbing when I began, and was sobbing even harder by the time I'd finished. Each buttock was entirely a deep angry red. Her arousal had hardly diminished, though - her cunt was open and swollen, and her clit hard and erect. I tickled it with the end of my index finger and her whole body jolted as if shocked.

"Nooo," she moaned, "No, please, no more..."

"On your knees in front of me," I told her; "Ella, fetch the three-minute egg timer."

"Yes, Master," Ella said, and headed to the kitchen.

Jade knelt, and I opened my trousers and took out my cock, stiff as an iron bar from the arousal of spanking her, and her tears.

"We're going to play a game," I told Jade, when Ella had returned; "A chance for you to redeem yourself. This egg-timer lasts exactly three minutes. If you can make me come in that time using only your mouth then your denial will end tomorrow as originally planned. If you fail to make me come in that time, a day will be added to your denial. I enjoy watching you suffer and will be trying not to come, so you're going to have to work extra hard. Understand the rules?" She nodded.

"Yes, Daddy," she said. I upended the egg-timer, placed it on a coffee table, and the sands began to run.

"I wouldn't waste any time, if I were you," I told her.

Ella crouched behind her, holding Jade's arms behind her back, while the young slave attacked my cock with her mouth, displaying a ferocity I'd never seen before. She engulfed its entire length into her mouth and down her throat, deepthroating me to my pubic hairs on the first thrust, began frantically - almost maniacally - to fuck me with her lips, jerking her head up and down my shaft with incredible speed, sucking her cheeks in as she tried her hardest to stimulate me to orgasm as quickly as possible. I, meanwhile, was trying to prevent myself from coming, using a trick I'd learned when I was young, trying to replay in order every stop on the bus route I'd taken to work every day in the City, the Number 22 that ran from Putney into the centre of London. Putney Common, Lower Richmond Road, Putney Bridge... New Kings Road... ...Kings Road... ...Sloane Square... with every stop on the route it became harder and harder to concentrate and visualise the next as the mad-woman on her knees before me rammed her head down onto me over and over. We were both watching the egg-timer - Jade to see how much longer she had to complete her mission, me to see how much longer I needed to resist. As the sands began to run out she tried to go even faster but she couldn't - without her hands to get a grip on the sofa or my cock she was already going as fast as her position would allow. She began to make small desperate noises in the back of her throat. With less than a quarter of the time remaining I took pity on her, stood, gripped her head between my hands and skull-fucked her, holding her head firm and ramming my cock into her mouth. I came just as the last few grains ran into the bottom half of the glass, jamming my cock into the back of her mouth, my cum exploding down her throat, her larynx bobbing as she struggled to swallow it all and breathe at the same time.

"Jesus," I said, breathing hard. Jade couldn't talk - her face was still pressed against my pelvis, my cock still filling her mouth as I pumped the last of my sperm down her gullet. Slowly I released my grip on her head, slid my softening cock from her mouth.

"Tomorrow it is, then," I panted. After some more teasing of her clit, pussy lips and tits I replaced the chastity belt, and cuffed her to the top and bottom of one of the guest beds. She could reach a glass of water on the bedside table, but didn't have enough movement to even try and touch herself, futile though that would have been through the smooth stainless steel of the belt. Sara, Ella and I retired to the master bedroom - there was no more sex, but we kissed and cuddled until we drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, Jade was extremely skittish from the moment she woke up. She seemed distant and distracted, as if the only thing she could think about was the ending of her denial and the orgasm - or perhaps orgasms, if she was lucky - she would be allowed to have that night after finishing work.

I made breakfast and the slaves ate porridge from their bowls on the floor, then Sara and Ella tidied away the breakfast things while I sat with Jade on the sofa, her hands behind her head while I stroked and kissed her breasts, neck and lips. Her nipples were already hard, had been continuously since some time the previous day, and it seemed that she had reached peak arousal, that nothing I did could bring her to any higher peak of frustrated excitement.

When the breakfast things had been cleared we adjourned to the master bedroom. I put towels on the floor, removed Jade's chastity belt then shaved her. Once I accidentally touched her clit and she jerked, causing me to nick her with the razor, the thin rivulet of blood running down her thigh to stain the towel. Then Jade used the toilet and showered as I watched, while Ella shaved Sara and then Sara shaved Ella. I gave Jade the tongue test myself, very carefully, giving a wide berth to her engorged, stiff clitoris. But the feel of my tongue anywhere on her pubic mound was enough to set off moans and pants of frustration, murmurs of "Please Daddy please Daddy please Daddy...".

Sara gave the tongue test to Ella, then Ella reciprocated.

"All smooth, Master," they each reported.

"Who wants to come?" I asked.

"Me, Master / Me please, Master," they echoed, almost in unison. I lay Jade on her back, and in turn each of my other two slaves rode her face to climax, Ella followed by Sara. Then I positioned Ella in a 69 position over Jade and slid into her ass while Jade once again licked at Ella's clit hovering above her. Jade's face was inches away from my meat sliding into Ella's ass, and we could all clearly hear Ella's moans of pleasure as I filled her back passage. Ella could not of course lick Jade's cunt due to the chastity belt, but she kissed and licked Jade's inner thighs, setting off tremors through her body.

As I neared orgasm I withdrew from Ella's ass and slipped my cock into Jade's mouth, throating her until I came then pulling out and spunking on her face. Ella lowered her pussy and ground it into Jade's face, smearing my cum all over it.

I left Jade kneeling in the middle of the lounge, her hands cuffed behind her back, with instructions to the others that they could use her as they pleased as long as they didn't make her come. I spent some time in the morning working in the office and some in the lounge; every time I passed her I would strike her back or tits with a lash I had left on a coffee table for the purpose, or slap her tits, or kiss and lick her. Once as I was passing through Sara was standing above her straddling Jade's face: that woman loved getting her pussy licked.

Jade's shift started at 3pm, after the lunch trade would have died down. At 2pm I took off her chastity belt and unclipped her wrist cuffs but left them on, and told her to use the toilet whether she needed to or not, as this would be her last opportunity until she finished work. When she had done so, and before the belt went back on, I fetched a medium buttplug from the library, told her to bend over and inserted it into her ass. I had also fetched from the library two love balls joined on a leather thong, and I fed these into her pussy before re-fastening the chastity belt. The love balls did not vibrate, but their very movement with her body would keep her highly aroused. She followed me to the dressing room, and I chose a leather skirt which hugged her hips, not coming far enough up her belly to cover the chastity belt, so that the metal encircling her waist was clearly visible. The only article of clothing I put on her top was a pale purple bra, the cups almost transparent so that her tits and erect nipples were clearly visible. I watched as, on my instruction, she put her nipple rings back in so that they too could clearly be seen, then fastened the bra behind her. I put her into purple high heels, and also attached cuffs to her ankles. Pink collar, purple bra, black leather skirt, black wrist cuffs, silver chastity belt, black ankle cuffs, purple high heels - she looked perfect. I left Ella to make her up and keep an eye on her, and as Jade walked back into the lounge she looked like what she was - a stunningly-beautiful owned sex object. Ella had used scarlet lipstick, lavender eye-shadow, eyeliner and a hint of blusher: Jade looked like every man's wet dream fantasy of a sex slave, and she was all mine.

"You look beautiful," I told her simply.

"Thank you, Master," she answered. She said 'Master' not 'Daddy' - she still seemed a bit spaced-out, and I wondered how good she would be behind the bar that evening.

I drove Jade into town, parked in the yard behind the pub, and walked her into the saloon bar. Every male head immediately turned to look at her.

"Fucking hell!" said Dave when he saw Jade; "Are you trying to make me lose my license?"

"For what?" I asked; "Simply a young woman exercising her right to dress as she pleases."

"She's almost pornographic!" he complained.

"'Almost' being the operative word. And why do you care?"

"What's this?" he tugged at the metal belt around her waist. I took him into a back room and explained the situation: the orgasm denial, the edging, the chastity belt.

"She might be a bit spaced," I told him; "But if you keep an eye on her there'll be a treat in it for you at the end of the night. Got anyone else working this evening?"

"No, I thought Jade would be enough."

"Anyone you can call?"

"Could try Becky, see if she fancies some extra cash."

"Give her a bell. I'll pay her wages for the evening. And do keep an eye on Jade - looking like that every letch in the place is going to be leering over her."