Slave Ella Ch. 10 - Jade's Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought that's what you wanted?"

"They can look, but they can't touch," I said; "And think of the extra takings - every man is going to want to be at the bar ogling Jade all evening."

I walked back out to the bar, and kissed Jade on the cheek. A group of men had already congregated at the wooden counter, running their eyes over her body. It was very easy to tell what they were thinking.

"Have fun, gorgeous. I'll be back for you at eleven." She gave a wan, distracted smile;

"Bye Daddy, see you later."

I confess I was slightly worried as I drove back, wondering if maybe I hadn't pushed her a little too far a little too soon. Still, there was nothing I could do about it now - I'd have to trust Dave to keep an eye on her.

I got back to the house and was doing some work when an email pinged into my inbox from Tara, the director who had shot the documentary.

"Hi Dan

Just a quick mail to let you know that the documentary will be airing on [redacted: TV channel] next Wednesday, the [redacted: date]. I hope you like the final cut - we've obviously had to edit some of the more explicit sections, but I think and hope we've given a fair representation of the lifestyle you and Ella lead.

On that note: I can't stop thinking about that night I spent with Ella. I've got some leave coming up soon - could I come and see you both, maybe stay over again?

Let me know. Best regards,

Tara"

Well that was interesting. I replied thanking her for her email, and telling her that I was looking forward to seeing the documentary and yes, she was welcome to come and visit; or perhaps she might like to find a local cottage through AirBnB for a few days, and then she could have some time with Ella in total privacy. I know that Ella had enjoyed her time with Tara too, and an occasional change was good for her. And besides, with Jade and Sara I wasn't going to be short of toys to play with anytime soon.

A few hours later I txtd Dave.

How's Jade doing? I asked.

Bit sloppy giving the right change, but otherwise good, he replied. She's a license to print money! Constant queue of men at the bar!

Bet there are, I replied; Any problems, ping me.

Sure will do, but all good atm.

I'll make up any shortfall on the till. She's a bit distracted right now ;-)

I left Sara and Ella to their own devices while I took a leisurely bath. Then I put a sheet down on the lounge floor, and carried the sybian up from the cellar and placed it in the middle of the sheet. I chose a selection of toys from the library, also brought some massage oil, and placed them on a side table near the sybian, then read for a few hours while Vivaldi and Mozart played.

At 10.30 I left Ella and Sara kneeling in the lounge, arms resting against their thighs, palms up, while I drove to the Kings Head to get Jade. The saloon area sounded more raucous than usual, and there was a veritable scrum of men standing at the bar, some of them clearly drunk and making crude and suggestive comments to Jade. She moved around behind the bar like a zombie, a glazed, distant look in her eyes. Another barmaid, Becky, a cute ginger-haired girl in her late teens or early twenties, about the same age as Jade, was helping out too, but since she wasn't almost naked she was only of limited interest to the male punters. Dave hovered nearby, making sure things didn't get out of hand.

"How's it going?" I asked Dave, and he swept his hand over the intoxicated, leering men: "About how you'd expect," he said.

"Think Becky can cope on her own for five minutes?" I asked.

"Sure - most of these guys aren't waiting to be served, they're just staring at Jade's tits."

I kissed Jade on the cheek.

"Nearly over, sweetheart," I told her, then gently led her into a back room, motioning for Dave to follow and closing the door behind us.

"You've been wanting to fuck Jade for a while," I told Dave when we were alone; "You can't fuck her now, but I wondered if you'd like a blow job to thank you for keeping an eye on her?"

"Would I? Hell yes!" he said. Jade barely seemed to register what was going on, totally zoned out by days of forced arousal, to say nothing of the love balls in her pussy and the plug in her ass. I gently pushed her down to her knees.

"Take out Dave's cock," I instructed her, and as if in a trance she obeyed. His penis was semi-erect, but even as I watched it jerked to attention as it filled with blood.

"Suck it," I told Jade, and she leaned forward slightly and, holding his member by its shaft with her right hand, took the head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking it, slowly working more and more into her mouth. I'm not sure she even fully registered that she was on her knees in the back room of a pub sucking her boss's dick. Dave moaned slightly;

"Jesus that feels good," he said, and began rocking his hips back and forth, feeding more and more of his length into her mouth. I stood behind her and gently trailed the tips of my fingers up and down her back and neck, quietly murmuring "Good girl, Jade, that's it, take it all the way down, good girl, good girl...". Jade moved her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked, wanking him into her mouth. In less than five minutes Dave panted "Christ, I'm going to come!", his body stiffened and strained, and I saw his cock pulsing as he shot his load into her mouth.

"Swallow it all down, baby girl," I told her, and saw her throat moving up and down to do as instructed.

The door of the room opened and Becky stood there.

"Dave -" she began, then saw what was going on - Jade on her knees with Dave's cock still in her mouth. Her band flew to her face; "Oh! I - I'm sorry," she stammered, embarrassed and flustered, her cheeks turned bright red, and she backed out, closing the door again.

Dave laughed, as his cock slipped from Jade's mouth and he put it back into his trousers.

"Shit," he said, "That's going to take some explaining."

I slipped Jade out the back way, into the car on the back seat, and drove slowly home through the dark countryside.

"Please can I come soon Daddy?" Jade pleaded in a quiet voice; "My mind feels like it's going to explode. Please can I come please let me come please please please..." a mantra of desperation.

"Soon, baby girl," I told her; "Not long now."

We got back to the house, and I led Jade into the lounge. She stood passively while I unclipped her bra, leaving the nipple rings in for now. I eased down her skirt and then carefully slid the key into the belt's padlocks, taking them off one by one, front then back, and removing the harsh metal restraint from her.

"Lay on the sheet, on your back," I told her, and she obeyed like an automaton. I stripped off my own clothes so that I was naked as Ella and Sara, with the exception that Ella had a collar on.

"Raise your knees and spread your legs," I told Jade. She automatically did as instructed, and I gently slid the love balls from her vagina. Then I pushed her legs forward so her pert little butt rose from the floor, and slid the buttplug from her ass.

"Please may I come please may I come please may I come..." Jade was repeating over and over, almost subliminally, her eyes closed, eyelids fluttering. I poured some massage oil onto my hands, rubbed them together to warm the oil, then slowly started running my hands over Jade's body. I told Ella and Sara to do the same, so in short order there were six hands on Jade, stroking her belly, down her neck, her breasts, her arms, her thighs and shins, all at the same time. Her entire body began to vibrate like a large engine, as the suppressed pent-up sexual tension came once again to the fore. I slipped two fingers of my right hand into her pussy, slowly penetrating her, while with the fingers of my left hand I gently rubbed her clitoris.

"You may come whenever you wish," I told her.

Her cunt was soaking, her juices already smearing her inner thighs and dripping onto the sheet. I slipped two more fingers into her, so all four fingers were inside, my hand vertical, fucking her with long slow strokes. Her pussy was incredibly aroused, gaping wider than I'd ever seen it before. I tucked my thumb into my palm, and kept pushing my hand in until it completely disappeared into her snatch up to the wrist. It was the first time I'd fisted her - as far as I knew the first time she had been fisted by anyone - and with the stimulation of Ella and Sara caressing her body it set off an apocalyptic orgasm. Jade's face twisted and distorted with the strength of the climax, face in a Scream-like rictus, mouth wide, eyes flying open to show just the whites, she arched her back, and drew deep whooping breaths. I kept my hand inside her, moving it in and out, twisting it so my hand went from vertical to horizontal and back to vertical, my left hand still working at her clit.

She couldn't speak, instead just made guttural grunting noises: "Ug! Ug! Ug!".

"Kiss her mouth," I told Ella, and "Kiss her tits," I told Sara. Ella clamped her mouth over Jade's, stroking her face with her hands, while Sara moved from tit to tit, from nipple to nipple, her hands stroking the one she wasn't kissing and sucking.

I kept my hand moving, Ella kept kissing, Sara kept sucking and Jade kept coming, exploding with climax after climax. I withdrew my hand, shuffled forward and slipped my cock inside her instead, held her hips as I moved my own, sliding in and out of her saturated cunt. But she was so aroused, her cunt so distended, and so well-lubricated that I wasn't getting much sensation from her pussy, so I raised her legs up and back and pushed into her puckered brown asshole instead, which had fully closed after holding the buttplug and felt much tighter around my cock.

With Ella's face pressed on hers Jade couldn't even vocalise grunts, but she continued making low animal sounds deep in her throat.

"Get her on the sybian," I said, after a few minutes of fucking her ass. I withdrew from her and we helped Jade to stand. She staggered slightly as we guided her to the sybian, and she slumped down again, straddling the vibrating saddle. I had removed the penis attachment, and it was not switched on yet so Jade sat, still shaking and breathing heavily, her pussy resting on the stippled rubber pad. I turned it on, as low as it would go, and the pad began to vibrate beneath her. She began to moan again, a constant ululation. I told Ella to suck me, and she engulfed my cock with her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth.

When my manhood was lubricated with Ella's saliva, I knelt behind Jade and slid back into her ass from behind. I pulled her back onto me, wrapping my arms around her body, playing with her nipples, kissing her neck, whispering endearments into her ear as I gently bit on the lobes. She was completely gone, eyes rolled back in their sockets, grunting and panting, her body shaken with constant tremors and aftershocks as she came over and over and over again.

"Use the flat end of the crop on her clit," I told Ella, "Gently."

Ella picked up the riding crop from the side table, stood beside Jade, and carefully aimed little taps onto her clitoris with the flat end of the crop. With each light blow Jade's body convulsed, and I felt her anus tighten even further around my cock as I slowly thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew. My own orgasm was near - I took my hands off her tits, held her hips and thrust more forcefully into her anus, feeling vibrations from the sybian through her body enhancing my own pleasure. My strokes increased in speed, slamming in and out of her ass until I grunted myself, rammed my cock in as far as it would go and spurted cum deep into her colon. I held her tight as I pumped into her, grasped her throat and choked her until her face turned red then released as she gasped for breath and another shattering orgasm tore her apart, this beautiful young sex slave whose mind was blown with denial, lust and an overload of pleasure.

"Switch it off," I gasped to Ella, and she turned the sybian's dial until the vibrations ceased. When I had recovered my breath we half-helped, half-lifted Jade off the sybian and onto a couch, where she lay on her back, still taking deep gasping breaths, body still wracked by tremors, as she gradually came back into the room from the world of over-stimulation she had been living in for the past two days. Slowly her eyes lost their far-off look and came into focus.

"Sara, go and run a bath please in the master bathroom, not too hot. Use bubble bath. Light candles and incense."

"Yes, Master," she said, and scurried off to do my bidding. I knelt beside Jade, gently stroking her hair and making soft coo'ing noises. She turned her head to me;

"Did I do good, Daddy?" she asked.

"You did very good, little one," I told her, and kissed her softly on the lips and then the forehead; "I'm very proud of you."

"I'm so pleased I made you proud," Jade said; "I was really worried I might actually go insane for a while there."

"You want the truth, so was I," I said. I gathered her in my arms and hugged her tight; "But you didn't, and you came through like the amazing young woman you are."

"I love you, Daddy," Jade said.

"I love you too, Jade," I replied, and hugged her still tighter.

When Jade's tremors had quite subsided and her breathing had returned to normal I led her by the hand up the stairs. Sara had turned off the lights in the hall, bedroom and bathroom, and we walked through to the bath illuminated only by the shifting, flickering lights of candles. I held her hand while she stepped into the bath and she gratefully sank into the warm water, the bubbles covering her body as she submersed herself. The air smelled of incense. I put the lid down on the toilet, sat on it and we chatted quietly as she soaked, and then she leaned forward and I scrubbed her back with a sponge. When she was fully relaxed I held the softest, fluffiest towel I had up for her while she stepped out of the bath and I carefully dried her. Then I led her by the hand into the bedroom. Ella and Sara were already in bed waiting for us as we climbed into bed, Jade in the middle. The bed was really too small for four, so it wasn't the most comfortable, but I wanted Jade to be surrounded by people who loved and cared for her. There was lot of cuddling and non-sexual kissing, and eventually we all drifted off to sleep.