Slaves of Sif Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So naturally Natasha repeated the process, sliding her tongue over Mistress Sif's back hole again and again with the same result. Eventually she even got some words of encouragement out of her owner. Although unsurprisingly they weren't all directed at her.

"Oooooooh yessssssss, that's it Bobbi, lick my pussy. Lick it! Oh yeah, lick it you little slut! Become my pussy licker!" Sif gleefully encouraged, grabbing a hold of Bobbi's blonde hair, "That's a good girl, mmmmmm, lick me! Lick my pussy while Natasha licks my ass hole. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, The Black Widow makes such a great ass kisser!

And she's kissing my ass, oooooooh, and licking it. Doing whatever she has too in order to please her Mistress Sif. Just like you Bobbi. And May. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, you're mine now! SHIELD is mine! And every woman in it belongs to me. Oooooooh, you two sluts are proving that. Oh yes Natasha, prove that you belong to me. Mmmmm, yeahhhhh Bobbi, prove just how much you love my pussy! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk!"

It wasn't much, particularly as Bobbi and the rest of the SHIELD Agents were clearly Mistress Sif's main priority right now. But that was also why it was so special, and while Natasha putting a little extra enthusiasm into her ass licking. Because this was a first for her and Bobbi with their Mistress Sif, and hopefully would be the first of many.

Because Bobbi was hella hot, and Natasha really wanted a chance to eat her pussy. Preferably while Mistress Sif was fucking her fat ass, although Natasha was more than happy to take whatever she was given. Also she loved the humiliation of worshipping Mistress Sif's ass in front of the less experienced SHIELD Agents, most of who used to respect and maybe even fear her.

Mostly though Natasha saw it as an honour. After all, she was giving Mistress Sif pleasure, and therefore fulfilling her purpose in life. Sure, it wasn't quite as tasty as the yummy treat Bobbi was enjoying, but for this moment it was enough, and Natasha wanted to show her gratitude for it.

She did that by pulling those cheeks apart gently with both hands so she could get even more access to Mistress Sif's butt hole, Natasha beginning to gently suck it as well as lick it, and eventually even try and push her tongue inside. Of course she didn't get very far because unlike Maria and the rest of their fellow slaves Mistress Sif's back door wasn't loosened from constant violations, which increased her Mistress's pleasure, which was the only thing that really mattered.

Bobbi meanwhile wasn't sure what to think. She'd initially been hesitant to submit to this, despite agreeing to it, as it was so humiliating to do it in front of an audience. Particularly as May was part of that audience. And the former Director of SHIELD Maria Hill, and The Black Widow Natasha Romanoff.

So three women she greatly respected, along with all the other SHIELD Agents, and who knows how many more thanks to The Scarlet Witch, all witnessing her beginning to orally pleasure the infamous alien who had defeated her in seconds and was hellbent on making SHIELD hers, along with any other woman in the world she wanted. And yet when it started Bobbi just couldn't stop.

In fairness this was far from her first time. In fact she loved pussy. She always had, since first experimenting in the SHIELD Academy. But this wasn't like any other pussy she had tasted before. This was so much better than that. This was heaven in liquid form, and from the very first lick she just couldn't get enough, Bobbi finding herself pushing her face deep into Sif's cunt in search of more of that addictive cream.

And oh, did she love hearing Mistress Sif moaning for her as Bobbi pleased her with her tongue. Sif! Not Mistress Sif, just Sif. Bobbi had to remember that, even though it was getting harder and harder as it felt so natural to be kneeling in front of this goddess and worshipping her. Like Bobbi belonged there. Like she had always belonged there. Oh God.

"More! Mmmmm fuck, that's so good Bobbi, but I want more." Sif suddenly demanded while pushing Bobbi's face deeper into her cunt, "Oooooooh yessssss, that's it, more eager lapping is a good start. Mmmmm, now lick my clit. Oh yes, more! More! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, mmmmmm, linger on it just like that, aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkk, ah shit, you too Natasha. Give me more. Yessssssss, bury that pretty face of yours in my ass! Fucking suffocate yourself in it. Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, and fuck it! Fuck it with your tongue! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, tongue fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh fuck, especially you Bobbi. Especially you. Oooooooh Goooooodddddddd, shove your tongue inside my cunt and make me cum you bitch! Then you can be my bitch. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeesssssss, fuck me!"

Despite her internal crisis Bobbi obeyed each and everyone of Sif's commands. She was even grateful to Mistress Sif for giving her such clear instructions of what she wanted, and for Natasha rimming the superior woman and making it easier for Bobbi to make their Mistress cum. Oh yes, Bobbi wanted to make this goddess cum. She was going to make this goddess cum.

Bobbi wanted that more than she'd ever wanted anything, mostly because she wanted to please Mistress Sif. Although if she was being honest with herself Bobbi also wanted the privilege of tasting this woman's cum, because after all, if her regular pussy cream was this good what would her cum taste like?

The answer was beyond any words imaginable, Bobbi feeling like she was cumming just from the feeling of that flavour hitting her taste-buds. With a loud groan she enjoyed Bobbi quickly sealed her mouth tightly around Sif's entrance, removed her tongue just as quickly and then desperately tried to swallow every single drop of girl cum the standing woman could give her.

Sadly she didn't quite succeed, but at least she got the majority of it. That was more than could be said for the next few climaxes, as the alien grabbed the sides of her head and firmly started using Bobbi's face as a fuck pad, just something she could rub her cunt against for her own pleasure. Which kind of felt like Mistress Sif was marking her territory, which was both wonderful, and terrifying.

Sif definitely saw it that way. After all, that was the whole point of all of this. To make Bobbi, and the rest of SHIELD, hers. And Sif was determined to do it, no matter what it took. However it didn't seem that Bobbi would be one of her more difficult conquests.

Sif had occasionally been wrong before, like ironically with Natasha, but it didn't matter, as that redhead was now frantically eating her ass in an effort to please her Mistress Sif. Besides, Sif really didn't think she was wrong given the way that Bobbi had taken to eating her cunt like a duck to water, obeying each and every one of Sif's commands and then getting ravenous the second she came in her mouth.

It was always so satisfying to see a reluctant but curious slave to be go from cautiously licking her pussy for the very first time to frantically trying to swallow every drop of her cum like the little dyke slut Sif would inevitably turn them into, if they weren't already. And despite her size Bobbi had submissive lesbian bitch written all over her, and clearly was just waiting for a dominant woman to put her in her place.

Sif was only too happy to do that, and while she continued by just letting Bobbi work there was something extra special about taking control at this point of a fuck. Especially when she had an audience to witness such total domination.

Now she had made her presence known Sif fully intended to record all of her conquests and transmit the results throughout the world, although in most cases they wouldn't be live, that way if she wanted to she could help her precious Wanda make a little sex tape of herself and her latest conquest, or in this case conquests.

Of course while the presence of the cameras were nice it really help having a live audience, especially those who weren't simply her slaves. Yes, Sif fucked enough women in front of her slaves as it was, mostly because those women were slaves, or about to be. But it was truly special to be watched by non-slaves, especially members of SHIELD who could do nothing while Sif used and humiliated their fellow Agents, Sif taking the time to smirk at them while cumming.

Also Sif took one hand off of Bobbi's head and transferred it to Natasha's so she could push the mighty Black Widow deeper into her ass, which only had Natasha eating her ass even more enthusiastically than before. This in turn caused Sif to smirk and cum again, which was wonderful, but sadly it was an end to this wonderful act.

Because sure, part of Sif would like to continue like this all night, or at least for a little longer, but she had other things to do if she wanted to conquer Agent May and Agent Morse, and for that she was going to need to save her strength. So Sif reluctantly tightened her grip on blonde and red hair and yanked the two other women away from her before dishing out fresh orders.

"Maria, take your little girlfriend's place." Sif panted, only briefly glancing at the former Director of SHIELD before turning her full attention to Melinda May, "You do the same Agent May. Oh yes, it's time you had the privilege of eating my cunt. Unless of course, you'd prefer to take another spanking first?"

May seriously considered that offer, because while she certainly didn't want to be spanked again she very much liked the idea of at least trying to put up a fight. However she knew at this point it would be for nothing, as Sif would insist on May eating her pussy no matter what.

In fact it would be even worse because May was seconds from breaking down before her Bobbi had done it during last spanking, and just the thought of having Sif's full attention when it came to spanking, and the goddess using close to half her strength, was truly terrifying. Besides, if she was honest with herself, part of May wanted to see if Sif's pussy was half as yummy as Bobbi had acted like it was.

So much to her humiliation May slowly began crawling towards the Amazon of a woman with the intent of licking her pussy. Although to her credit she was downright dignified compared to Bobbi stumbling away from Sif with her face covered in cum, and Natasha doing something similar, only staring with jealousy at her precious girlfriend as Maria quickly and eagerly got down behind Sif and buried her face in her ass.

Oh God, a woman May used to respect began eagerly eating the ass of the alien who had previously so utterly violated and humiliated her. Stolen her girlfriend. Enslaved her! And now Maria was willingly worshipping Sif's ass.

Was that going to be May's fate? No, May promised herself that as she reached her destination, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and pressed it against Sif's cunt. She would remain strong. She would not be defeated by this woman. Not again. She had to... God, Sif's pussy cream was pure heaven, May becoming completely addicted to it as soon as it hit her taste-buds.

After that May started eagerly repeating the process she had just performed, namely sliding her tongue from the bottom of Sif's pussy and then sliding it all the way to the top, resulting in more of that heavenly cream that the normally composed super spy just couldn't get enough of.

It wasn't long after that May was fucking her face deeper into Sif's yummy pussy, and more importantly pushing her tongue inside her Mistress Sif. No! Just Sif. May had to remember that, regardless of the cost, otherwise all was lost. She would be lost. She would become just another slave of Sif. Of course the annoying thing was that right now that didn't sound so bad.

In fact it kind of sounded like heaven to be able to regularly eat this yummy treat, please this obviously superior woman. And oh God, what would it be like to be fucked by a goddess? And what would a goddess's cum taste like? May didn't know, but thanks to Mistress Sif, and her very clear instructions, she was soon going to find out.

"That's it Melinda, mmmmm, lick my clit just like that." Sif gleefully ordered, "Can I call you Melinda? Agent May seems a little formal when your face is buried in my cunt. Mmmmm, I'll take that as a yes. Well Melinda, I want you to linger on my clit like a good little submissive dyke. Yessssss, that's it, make me feel good, don't make me cum. Not yet. Oh yeah, just tease me with your queer little tongue. Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, you too Maria. Eat my ass just like your girlfriend did! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhh, taste her saliva on my fucking ass hole! Oh fuck, lick my ass! Lick my pussy. That's it, good little lezzie sluts, mmmmm, oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, eat me!"

Maria was really jealous of May right now as she was knowing the privilege of eating Mistress Sif's pussy. Well, May was doing it for the very first time, and while there was something to be said for discovering just how wonderful Mistress Sif tasted when Maria had finally been granted that privilege for the first time it had been somewhat ruined by her own stubbornness to accept her place, and she could tell May was suffering the same way she had.

Oh yes, Maria definitely preferred things as they were now, as she knew exactly how lucky she was to be eating that yummy treat, and the even tastier treats that May was about to be introduced too. Namely Mistress Sif's cum, just the thought making Maria want to push May out of the way so she could take over.

Those thoughts were of course a disservice to the current privilege Maria had been gifted with. After all, there was a whole bunch of sex slaves right now that were being denied the privilege of pleasing their Mistress, not to mention all the women around the world yet to known the joy of submitting to this goddess.

Besides, there was something so perfect about literally being able to kiss her Mistress's ass, especially in front of a crowd of SHIELD agents on a SHIELD base, as this was the former Director of SHIELD proving she now knew her place. That she was now Mistress Sif's ass kissing bitch, and proud of it.

Also while it didn't taste quite as good as Mistress Sif's pussy Mistress Sif's ass still tasted yummy, and in the beginning Maria could taste Natasha's saliva on Mistress Sif's butt hole. It wasn't the first time, and it brought back wonderful memories of taking it in turns to worship this ass to prove their loyalty after the first one and then the other was broken, while first one and then both happily spoke words of devotion to their rightful owner.

They had even shared rimming duties a few times, their tongues touching while licking Mistress Sif's ass hole in what had to be one of the most twisted kisses ever. Which she had also done with Wanda, but it was more special when it was with her girlfriend.

Of course now Mistress Sif's ass hole was 100% Maria's responsibility, and while it definitely helped that there was some other slut licking Mistress Sif's pussy at the same time that she was tonguing Mistress Sif's back hole that didn't mean she should spend the whole time daydreaming about the past.

No, Maria devoted every ounce of her attention she possibly could to the rim job, while keeping a careful look out for any commands that may come her way, either from Wanda or for more likely directly from Mistress Sif. Sure enough the latter came, Maria eagerly shoving her tongue as far up her Mistress's butt hole as she could possibly push it as soon as she was given permission too as she just wanted to do her part to make the superior woman cum.

Sif again held back on her own desire to cum for quite a while, both to show off her abilities and to further May's enslavement. Well, also for her own enjoyment, but the most important thing here was breaking Melinda, which seemed to be going very well given how the stubborn SHIELD Agent quickly when from reluctantly licking her cunt to eagerly lapping away at it like a pussy starving little dyke slut.

Oh yes, Melinda's training was coming along swimmingly, and as always Sif was convinced that all it would take was one hard butt fucking and she'd have another edition to her collection. Or more accurately two. Two sexy and capable warriors for her collection of sex slaves, and perhaps even her army.

But that was getting ahead of herself. For now Sif just chose to concentrate on the amazing pleasure she was feeling as, under her instructions, Melinda May went from steadily licking her pussy to lingering on her clit and then eventually taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Meanwhile the former Director of SHIELD was eagerly rimming Sif in front of her former employees, further proving her submission to her.

Which made it very, very difficult to hold back on her urge for a climax, or more likely several given her previous track record. Yes, Sif's stamina was impressive, but sadly it was not infinite, and ultimately she was forced to order her sluts to push her over the edge. The real trick was maintaining her dominance while doing it.

"Yesssssss, eat my fucking ass you bitch! Mmmmmm fuck, eat it! Eat it good, oooooooh, now go deep. Shove your face deep in my ass and tongue fuck me you fucking butt muncher! Yesssss, munch my butt, ohhhhhhh, stick your naughty little butt munching tongue up my ass, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk! Sif moaned, before ordering, "Now make me cum. Make me cum Melinda! Bury your tongue in my cunt while your former boss buries her tongue in my ass and make me fucking cum! Do it you little dykes, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, that's it, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, fuck me with your tongue! Ooooooooh fuck me and make me cum! Do it now, oooooooh yeahhhhhhh! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee yessssssss!"

Unsurprisingly it didn't take long for Melinda, and particularly Maria, to give Sif what she wanted. The obvious difference was that unlike her fellow slaves, and particularly her girlfriend Natasha, Sif's ass hole wasn't a slutty fuck hole, so Maria wasn't able to get her tongue very far into it. Meanwhile with only a slight hesitation Melinda shoved her tongue deep into Sif's pussy, pushing as much of it inside her as she could and then beginning to thrust in and out.

She even started off slow but then worked her way up like a good little cunt muncher, until not even Sif's legendary stamina could hold back her inevitable climax. Although to be fair there had been a lot of build-up, and Sif was surrounded by her slaves. And future slaves. So she had nothing to be ashamed of.

Indeed when the moment came the only thing that Sif felt was the kind of pure pleasure she had become totally addicted too, and had only known from fucking another woman. Or in this case women, she thought with a wicked smile. Wanting to savour that feeling Sif closed her eyes and just savoured that first intense orgasm, and the fact that the little dyke sluts immediately went to work on making her cum again.

Deciding to spoil them, and push Melinda further towards breaking, Sif tightened the grip she had on the back of their heads and pushed Maria and Melinda deep into her ass and pussy, and then started grinding against their faces, basically using them as a way to get off. And oh, did it work.

May had been struggling to resist her growing desire for Sif's pussy, but she became completely lost in it the second Mistress Sif's cum hit her taste-buds. She'd tasted some delicious things in her time, but Mistress Sif's cum was easily the best.

It was like liquid heaven, and May became obsessed with getting as much of it into her belly as she possibly could, greedily gulping it down as it flowed into her mouth and then quickly reinserting her tongue into her Mistress so she could try and get more. Oh yes, she tongue fucked her Mistress as hard and as deep as she could until finally she was rewarded again, which made her heart flutter with joy.