Slaves of Sif Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Sadly Mistress Sif began fucking her face, which in her current state May knew she should consider a reward, but it meant she couldn't even swallow the majority of this goddess's cum. Although in quite a nice consolation prize her face became covered in her Mistress's cum, making May feel like she was being branded by her new owner.

Ironically that thought caused her to snap out of it, and after a few long moments of self-loathing May once again promised herself she would resist. However seconds later she was pushed away, and May was actually disappointed. Not because she feared was next, not because she had been enjoying it so much.

"Nice work Agent May. You'll be a cunt lapping bottom yet." Sif taunted before she ordered, "Wanda, equipped me with a strap-on."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda said lovingly, her hands and eyes glowing as she made a strap-on dildo appear from nowhere and attach itself around the waist of her Mistress.

Then without needing to be asked Wanda made anal lube cover Mistress Sif's newly equipped cock as Sif addressed the two women she was breaking in, "Bobbi, Melinda, your training is coming along swimmingly. I'm so proud of you. Yesssss, you're both such eager little pussy pleasers. But now it's time for you to be truly broken in, and you know what that means, don't you? Yes, that's right... it's ass fucking time! So bend over bitches! Mmmmm yes, I want both you sluts to stick your asses up in the air for me to fuck. Come on, face down, ass up! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, give Mistress those virgin asses! You too Melinda. Do not make me tell you again!"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Bobbi whimpered pathetically in the middle of Sif's speech, doing as she was told.

May managed to keep glaring at her conqueror for a few long seconds, but ultimately she lowered her head and did as she was told while mumbling, "Yes Mistress Sif."

"That's better." Sif smiled, before correcting them, "But, face your little work friends while doing it. Yes, that's it. Good girls. I want the rest of SHIELD to be able to see the look in your faces when you cum for me... actually, point your asses at them. Yes, now Natasha and Maria, you come either side and give your little friends a quick rim job. Yessssss, I want you to eat the asses of your fellow SHIELD agents, and I want the rest of SHIELD to get the best look possible of it. Oooooh yes, make them love it up the ass almost as much as I'm about too. Oh fuck yeah! I love watching bitches playing together for my amusement."

There was a chorus of 'yes Mistress Sif', and then Natasha and Maria quickly crawl over to kneel either side of Bobbi and May, spread their ass cheeks apart and then leaned down so they could lick their ass holes.

Maria and Natasha had to look ridiculous while doing this, because their heads were upside down as they were leaning over, although they had made it very clear they had no shame before they began rimming May and Bobbi, and this only confirmed it.

And God dammit, May loved a rim job. Apparently even when it was preparation to get her virgin ass hole violated. Which was another thing Sif was taking from her, the joy of making a sub eat her ass out.

It didn't help matters that of course The Black Widow was an expert in all things sex, which very much included rim jobs, Natasha's tongue worshipping May's ass hole like a skilled pro, while clearly Bobbi received the same treatment from Maria. Or near enough. Maria Hill had been turned into a shameless ass kisser, but May doubted she could match what she could was currently receiving.

Besides, Bobbi was not way more fun than she was, given just how loudly she was crying out in pure pleasure. If Bobbi wasn't completely broken she soon would be, and perhaps that was all that May could hope for now, that she would at least outlast the Mockingbird before succumbing to Mistress Sif's dominance and power.

"Mmmmmm, that should be more than enough for these ass whores in training. Stop licking and turn around. Yesssss, that's it girls, face your friends. Face your fellow agents of SHIELD as you are conquered!" Sif chuckled with delight, "No, don't stop spreading their cheeks! Spread them wider! Yessss, spread those cheeks nice and wide so I can get the best possible look at their virgin butt holes stretching for me! Ohhhhh yes, that's so pretty. Mmmmm, two pretty little butt holes just waiting to be broken in and conquered forever. Just like the women there attached too. But who should have the honour first? Oh, I know, how about the pathetic loser who I defeated in five seconds? Yesssss, mmmmm, get ready Bobbi, because now your loser ass hole is mine!"

Bobbi whimpered pathetically as she could feel her cheeks being spread by Maria, exposing her vulnerable little virgin hole. She whimpered even more pathetically when she felt the head of Sif's cock pressing against her back door. Of course the goddess just couldn't get it over with. No, she had to tease her.

Rub that big dildo up and down her ass crack for several long seconds, before finally firmly pressing her strap-on against her target and causing Bobbi's most intimate hole to slowly begin to stretch, the Mockingbird crying out softly as the anal penetration began.

The next cry, followed by a whimper, that Bobbi let out echoed throughout the room, signifying the moment that her anal ring stretched wide enough to allow Sif's dick to slip through it and into her ass, officially robbing her of her butt cherry.

"Oh yes." Sif moaned gleefully, "Truly there is nothing quite like taking an inferior warrior's anal cherry."

That's what Bobbi was to Sif. Nothing but an inferior warrior. One she had defeated embarrassingly easily, and now Sif was gleefully inflicting the ultimate humiliation upon her conquest. The ultimate defeat. Yes, Bobbi was being taken in her most intimate hole, and just the feeling of that cock entering her ass in combination with those words broke something deep inside of her.

She felt completely and utterly defeated and humiliated, to the point where she wasn't just an inferior warrior to Sif, she was a fuck hole. Nothing but an orifice for this superior woman's pleasure, which shouldn't have been in anyway an enjoyable thought, but somehow it was.

Even as Sif slowly began pushing forwards and stuffing inch after inch of dick into her rectum Bobbi felt an odd sense of gratitude at being put in her place. She'd experienced the same feeling earlier, but this was so much more intense, and added to the bizarre pleasure of being taken in this way, making the pain and discomfort of being anally invaded more than bearable.

And it almost felt worth it when she felt Sif's thighs come to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing she had buried every inch of her strap-on deep within Bobbi's bowels, which somehow felt like an achievement the humiliated Mockingbird should be proud of. After all, she'd just taken her Mistress's full length with only a few whimpers and cries of pain.

After a few long seconds Sif began pumping in and out of her ass hole, and Bobbi was shocked at how quickly her back passage relaxed and accepted this violation. Maybe it was magic, or maybe she was just naturally an anal slut, but whatever the case Bobbi soon found herself letting out a moan of pleasure.

Although she had her eyes closed at that time she could sense May staring at her with disgust, and Sif, her Mistress, grinning wickedly. Pretty much immediately afterwards the cock was removed from her butt and Bobbi let out a cry of protest, very nearly verbalising her displeasure only to be stunned into silence as she watched the goddess confidently walk over to May, clearly intending to do the same to her.

"Are you ready for your turn Agent May?" Sif asked almost conversationally, and then when she received no reply chuckled, "That's what I like to hear, defiant to the end."

May gritted her teeth, but refused to reply as it would only give Sif even more satisfaction. It was the same reason she tried to maintain her silence throughout the unspeakable violation she received next, and to her credit she mostly managed to succeed.

The first part was easy as Sif insisted on teasing her like she had done to Bobbi before finally beginning to anally violate her, however May couldn't quite keep silent the moment that her back hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of Sif's cock to slide through it and into her butt. No, then she was forced to let out a soft cry of pain and humiliation, but it was just all too much.

The worst part was that there was just so many witnesses. Especially the younger Agents watching with disbelief and no doubt losing every ounce of respect for her as she lost her anal virginity to this alien.

Although the knowledge that the whole thing was being broadcast across the world wasn't pleasant, and it was incredibly annoying to have Natasha Romanoff, a woman she used to respect before she became a mindless fuck toy, gleefully spreading her cheeks to please her Mistress, and no doubt enjoying watching May getting anally taken like she had been. Then of course there was Sif, who was no doubt enjoying this most of all.

As if to prove that Sif moaned, "Mmmmmm yes, truly there is nothing like taking an inferior woman, bending her over and making her your bitch forever by taking her most intimate hole for the very first time."

After that there was some cruel laughter, and maybe a few more words, but May did her best to block them out and concentrate on surviving this indignity with an ounce of her self-respect. It would be a difficult task, because although it was such an unthinkable act part of May was already finding enjoyment in it.

She told herself it was only Sif's magic, or perhaps Wanda's, which was giving her such unnatural feelings, but May knew only too well that even the most dominant women had the desire for submission deep inside of them, and she very much feared that Sif might just be the person to finally bring that out of her.

Luckily any initial enjoyment was drowned out by the feeling of pain and humiliation at first being anally violated and then having her ass stuffed with strap-on cock. Sif did pause to savour the moment, but inevitably she pushed forward, refusing to stop until every inch was in May's butt.

She then began slowly sodomising her until the pain faded and the humiliation intensified as May felt something like physical pleasure. Thankfully that was the moment Sif switched holes again, however she then started to go back and forth between them, and even when May was being left alone she was still on her hands and knees with her cheeks being spread like nothing but a fuck hole waiting to be filled. Which was exactly what she was right now.

Maria had always loved the sight of another woman's ass hole stretching for a strap-on, especially when that woman's ass cheeks were being spread to give her a better view. Before being enslaved Maria like to make the woman she was butt fucking spread her own cheeks, or get another sub to do it, although occasionally she had done it herself.

It wasn't quite as satisfying now, but she was getting such a better view now she was so close to the action, watching her Mistress's big cock sliding in and out of Bobbi's butt hole. God, Maria wasn't sure who she was more jealous of, Bobbi or Sif. Only that wasn't true. Part of her wanted to be, but the truth was Maria's ass hole quivered with jealousy as she watched Bobbi have the honour of taking Mistress Sif up her butt.

Even though her own ass hole was still gaping wide open and aching from a recent pounding Maria found herself biting her lip to stop herself from begging Mistress Sif to use her bitch hole instead. Perhaps even Natasha's whore hole and hers instead of Bobbi's and May's. Of course she knew that wasn't going to happen.

Mistress Sif was breaking in a couple of bitches, and her already broken sluts were having the honour of helping her, so Maria should just shut up and be grateful. And she was, because it was so, so wonderful to watch her Mistress sodomising Bobbi. But that didn't stop her from wanting more. And surprisingly, she got more. Just not the way she would have preferred.

"Suck it." Sif ordered, suddenly pulling out of Bobbi's back hole and then pressing her dildo against Maria's lips, "Suck my cock clean of Bobbi's slut butt! Oh yes, that's it Maria, mmmmmm, suck it! Suck my dick! Ooooooh, that's it you little cock sucker, bob your head up and down on my cock! Clean it of your former ally's butt hole. Yessssss, you like that, don't you, you filthy little ass to mouth whore! Yeahhhhhh, Maria Hill loves the taste of Bobbi Morse's ass hole! Mmmmm yessssssss, suck it! Ohhhhhhh fuck yes, that's so hot, mmmmmmm, oh fuck! Oh Maria! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeessssss, suck it!"

While it wasn't the inclusion she would have preferred Maria wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo the second she got the chance as nothing would stop her from pleasing her Mistress.

Then she closed her eyes and moaned softly at the joy of tasting the deepest part of Bobbi's butt for the first of what would no doubt be many times, Maria savouring that flavour before greedily slurping every last drop of that off of that tip.

Once it was clean Maria started bobbing her head up and down, just like Mistress Sif ordered her too, and she was merely rewarded for it with more yummy butt cream. And of course more verbal encouragement from her Mistress.

Thanks to that encouragement and reward, and her training from Mistress Sif, Maria was able to deep throat the full length of the strap-on in what felt like no time at all and get every drop of that precious ass juice.

Then of course her Mistress switched fuck holes, pulling her cock out of Maria's mouth and shoving it straight up Bobbi's ass in one swift movement which had Maria letting out a sigh of disappointment and Bobbi letting out a cry of pain and pleasure.

However in an equally predictable move Mistress Sif started going back and forth between Bobbi's butt and Maria's mouth, meaning that Maria constantly got to taste the other SHIELD Agent's ass. Then things got really interesting.

Natasha had always loved the sight of another woman's ass hole stretching for a strap-on, especially when that woman's ass cheeks were being spread to give her a better view. Before being enslaved Natasha like to make the woman she was butt fucking spread her own cheeks, or get another sub to do it, although occasionally she had done it herself.

It wasn't quite as satisfying now, but she was getting such a better view now she was so close to the action, watching her Mistress's big cock sliding in and out of May's butt hole. God, Natasha wasn't sure who she was more jealous of, May or Sif. Only that wasn't true. Part of her wanted to be, but the truth was Natasha's ass hole quivered with jealousy as she watched May have the honour of taking Mistress Sif up her butt.

The difference between herself and Maria was that Natasha had been broken a lot sooner than she had. In fact it felt like a lifetime. Sometimes.

The point was she was much more used to being in this position, and while part of her also wanted to beg to be butt fucked, and later for Mistress Sif to use her mouth for cleaning, Natasha stayed silent because she knew it was what the top wanted which was all that ready mattered, and pleasing her top gave her great joy.

Especially such an Alpha female like Mistress Sif. Besides, she was confident that sooner or later she would be involved, and sure enough Mistress Sif eventually switch to first May's ass, then Natasha's mouth.

"Mmmmmm yes, suck it my little Black Widow." Sif encouraged gleefully when she switched fuck holes again and Natasha immediately started cleaning her cock, "Suck it clean like a little ATM whore! Just like your little girlfriend. Yessssss, you and your little girlfriend are my little whores. Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill are my little ass to mouth whores, and everybody knows it. Especially those in SHIELD! Yesssssss, let your former teammates see what you have become. Ooooooh, what these other two sluts will become, by taking that ass flavoured cock deep down your throat you fucking ATM slut! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, suck it! Suck my big dick, ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

Once that big dick was in her mouth Natasha wasted no time in greedily sucking the deepest part of Melinda May's butt juices from those first few inches. Then the second they were clean Natasha started bobbing her head up and down while looking up at her Mistress with total devotion in her eyes.

Mistress Sif smiled back, stroked her hair, and of course continued the verbal encouragement/humiliation, although Natasha barely paid attention to it. She loved it, sure, but not as much as the taste of ass juice, and she was hoping to get more if she cleaned it quickly. Also she was taking mercy on her former friends, because this way Mistress Sif would go back to fucking their butts sooner. Although it was mostly the former, if she was being honest.

So it wasn't long before Natasha was stuffing every inch of that big dildo down her throat with practised ease so she could get every last drop of May's anal cream. The downside was soon after that Mistress Sif's dick left her mouth, but as predicted it soon returned, and not just with May's butt cream, but Bobbi's too, Mistress Sif beginning to switch between all four of the fuck holes in front of her.

Oh God, it made Natasha feel so close to Maria, and closer than ever before to Bobbi and May. Especially as they were doing this in front of younger and less experienced SHIELD Agents. Of course she could feel the resolve of Bobbi and May beginning to crack, especially Bobbi, so it was no surprise that Natasha's involvement temporarily came to an end.

"Please..." Bobbi whimpered pathetically, "Fuck me..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that." Sif grinned, "What did you say?"

There was a brief silence and then Bobbi whimpered again, "Please Sif, fuck me. I... I... I need to cum. Please make me cum? Please?"

"Well... I think you can do better." Sif said thoughtfully, and then when her challenge wasn't answered promptly enough for her liking Sif shrugged, "Oh don't worry, you'll have all night to think about it. In the meantime... Wanda, it's your turn to clean some cock."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said, eagerly falling to her knees in front of Mistress Sif.

Wanda had been so worried that she wouldn't get the opportunity to suck some cock, but she should have known better. Mistress Sif was so wonderfully inclusive, and Wanda had been so good, patiently waiting her turn to shine, while knowing the priority was humiliating the former and the current Agents of SHIELD.

But now it was finally her turn to prove what an obedient ass to mouth slut she really was for this superior woman, and of course to get some yummy ass cream. Which was why it was difficult not to gobble up every single inch into her experience throat and slurp that big dildo clean in a matter of seconds.

That would definitely prove her sluttiness and devotion, but she had something a little more wicked in mind. Something which would make sure that at least one of these SHIELD sluts would break. Namely slowly opening her mouth, leaning forward and then placing the tip of Mistress Sif's cock against her tongue.

Then while maintaining eye contact with her owner Wanda very slowly wrapped her lips around the head of that strap-on and began sucking it clean. Then of course she bobbed her head up and down it, eventually taking every inch down her throat, but she did this slowly as possible, giving both Bobbi and May an agonisingly long time without the feeling of Mistress Sif inside them.

Even when they were given that joy again it wasn't for long, Mistress Sif barely giving them enough thrusts to keep on the edge of orgasm before pulling out and shoving her dick deep into the mouths of her slut. For a few wonderful minutes Wanda's mouth actually got priority, the Witch's heart fluttering at becoming her Mistress Sif's primary fuck hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers