Slaves of Sif Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course, getting to taste those two yummy asses. The only downside of which was Wanda knew how temporary this was. Bobbi was on the verge of breaking, and May was far closer to it then she wanted anyone to believe, which Wanda was only too happy to let Mistress Sif know via their psychic link.

She then got a wonderful idea to push them over the edge which Wanda passed on to Mistress Sif. Thankfully it was clear that Mistress Sif agreed, first with the wide grin on her face, and then by reaching down and grabbing hold of the side of Wanda's head before beginning to pump her hips back and forth.

She did this slowly at first, but gradually increased the pace until she wasn't just gently fucking her face any more, she was ravaging her mouth like it was a whore's cunt, or ass hole. Just the way that Bobbi and May were desperate to be anally pounded right now, Wanda's heart fluttering with joy at knowing she was pushing both of them into submission by allowing Mistress Sif to throat fuck her, and more importantly that Mistress Sif found her mouth so pleasing.

Bobbi had known plenty of pain and torture in her time as a spy, but this was far worse than anything she'd ever experienced before. Her butt hole just felt so neglected by Mistress Sif's cock. It ached for it. It needed it. It had to have it. God, Bobbi's most private orifice needed Mistress Sif's big bitch-tamer inside it. Bobbi needed Mistress Sif inside of her.

She needed that like she needed oxygen. Didn't Mistress Sif understand that? More importantly, didn't Wanda? She was supposed to be a mind reader, and yet the selfish bitch was hogging that big goddess cock all to herself. And she'd had it for months. It was Bobbi's turn, God damnit!

Time and time again Bobbi opened her mouth to speak the truth of what she now was, and what she now so desperately needed, and would have done what felt like hours ago if it wasn't for her audience. If it wasn't for May. And she hated them for it, especially May. Also Bobbi hated herself. After all, why should she care what anyone else thought of her?

In the end Bobbi was just a walking fuck hole for Mistress Sif, and the only real reason she had to be ashamed was not bending over and spreading her cheeks the second Mistress Sif had appeared, instead of fighting her like she actually had a chance against her. Yet it seemed to take forever for Bobbi to find the courage to properly beg for what she so desperately wanted.

"Please... please fuck me... please..." Bobbi whimpered, which was all she had managed at first, but eventually her desperation to be fucked properly and made to cum gave her the strength she needed to firmly call out, "Mistress Sif, fuck my ass! I need you to fuck my bitch ass Mistress Sif! Please fuck it like the whore hole it is. Please? Mmmmmm, fuck my ass hole Mistress Sif, please, I know now it's yours to screw, so please use it. Use it for your pleasure. Mmmmmm, it's yours! I'm yours! I'm your bitch! I'm your little anal loving dyke bitch! And your butt slut, and your ass whore, and your personal fuck hole on legs, and anything else you want me to be. Most importantly of all, I'm your slave. Oh yes, I'm just another slave of Sif. Or at least, I want to be. Please Mistress Sif, slam fuck my whore butt and make it official! Butt fuck me like a slut and make me cum! Please? Please fuck me in the butt and ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little ass hole, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that's good! That's so fucking good! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, God yes, fuck me hard Mistress Sif, fucking wreck my rectum, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit!"

At first Mistress Sif ignored her and continued to fuck Wanda's throat, but eventually after she had become really desperate Bobbi got what she wanted, albeit not in the way that she anticipated. After all, given everything which had come before she was expecting taunting, but instead Mistress Sif silently returned to her, slowly slid her cock back inside her ass, gently pushed Wanda out of the way and then restarted the sodomy.

Mistress Sif unnecessarily started out slow, but then quickly increase the pace until she was pounding Bobbi's butt with what had to be every ounce of her strength as the Mockingbird felt that she was being spanked again and the sound of flesh meeting flesh was almost as loud as her screams. But it was all worth it to finally cum.

If there had been a tiny part of Bobbi which wasn't completely broken it was the moment her first anally induced orgasm hit. Or perhaps more accurately, Bobbi wanted to be a slave of Sif before her mind shattering climax, and after it she needed to be Mistress Sif's anal sex slave like she needed oxygen.

It was necessary to her survival to be able to feel this way again, and Bobbi didn't care what she had to do to receive it. Luckily for her she would receive it again, and again, and again, her Mistress effortlessly sodomising her to multiple climaxes, and just when Bobbi didn't think it could possibly get any better somehow it did.

Sif chuckled with delight the moment the Mockingbird Bobbi Morse broke completely and became just another notch on her belt. She didn't need to be told by Wanda, who told her anyway, because she could practically taste it in the air. It was practically a power she had acquired while making so many other women hers.

Plus it helped that Bobbi lifted herself onto all fours and started hammering herself back against her, making those big meaty cheeks of hers jiggle even more from the force of Sif's thighs relentlessly smacking against them. Which of course was another reason for Sif chuckling with delight, Sif rewarding her new slave with several more climaxes before switching to her little friend Melinda May.

In the middle of brutalising Bobbi's butt hole with every ounce of strength she dared to give it Sif concentrated on May's reaction to her friend's humiliation for a while. Well, she always kept an eye on it because it was so satisfying, but the most satisfying parts like when Bobbi truly began begging to be butt fucked and enslaved, and finally the moment the Mockingbird broke completely.

During those moments May's mask slipped completely and anyone could plainly see the look of disgust on her face, but Sif and her slaves could also see the fear and desire to join Bobbi enslavement. Which was something she wouldn't have to wait much longer for, but for now Sif concentrated on breaking Bobbi beyond repair.

That involved anally riding Bobbi for as long as the other tall woman slammed herself back against Sif, and then when the poor little human ran out of steam in collapsed Sif lifted her up into the air and repositioned her so they were face to face while standing, all without the dildo leaving the blonde's ass hole.

Sif then paused to savour the moment, and the look on Bobbi's face, and then she started bouncing the Mockingbird up and down, making Bobbi whimper pathetically. Then moan in pleasure, then scream in ecstasy, Sif starting out slow but increasing the pace until she was making Bobbi cum over and over again, Sif showing Bobbi's poor little butt hole absolutely no mercy as she tried to literally ruin it.

Along the way Bobbi wrapped her arms and legs around her, which was pretty impressive given how Sif was ravaging her. It certainly made Sif grin with delight. Or more accurately grin even more. In fact there may have been a stupid grin glued to her face, Sif unable to help it when she was wrecking another woman's rectum and enslaving her.

Besides, it didn't really matter as Bobbi just stared back at her with a look of total devotion and even love, yet another sign she had been truly broken. The only question was now did Sif want to anally pound Bobbi into unconsciousness, or did she want to leave her with just enough strength to prove her devotion?

As always in this situation the former was incredibly tempting, but Sif preferred the latter. Especially in this case. So eventually, reluctantly Sif stopped in the name of further humiliating this woman, and SHIELD itself.

Bobbi wished she could have been butt fucked forever by her Mistress Sif, especially when the superior woman effortlessly showed off her strength by switching their positions midair and then starting to bounce Bobbi up and down her lap like she was a small child, and not the giant of a woman she was.

To look into the gorgeous eyes of Mistress Sif while she was taking her in such an intimate way, which showed off her superiority, oh God, it was a moment Bobbi would live for from now on. And one she had no idea how she had ever managed without. But sadly in this life there was no such thing as never-ending paradise, although clearly Bobbi had just received the closest thing to it.

One moment she was in that paradise, the next Bobbi was being unceremoniously dropped down to the floor where she crumpled into a sweaty heap, whimpering with pain as she landed on her incredibly sore butt. Rolling onto her side Bobbi lay there quivering for a few long seconds, her brain struggling to comprehend what had just happened.

Then she sensed something. Someone standing over her, and she looked up to see a goddess towering over her. Her goddess. Her Mistress. Her wonderful Mistress Sif who had just given her the greatest ecstasy she'd ever known, and was offering her the once in a lifetime chance to really feel that as one of the lucky women who got to be slaves of Sif. God, how dare she have ever resisted such an honour.

Smirking down at the broken pet Sif ordered, "Show your fellow Agents of SHIELD my handiwork."

It took a few long seconds for the meaning of that to sink in, and then a few more for Bobbi to actually move, but finally she turned around and got onto her knees so her back was to the majority of the Agents. That alone was enough as they could see her battered butt and gaping back hole, but to emphasise the latter Bobbi reached back and slowly pulled apart her ass cheeks.

Then, remembering seeing footage of other women who had been broken, Bobbi bent over so her face was to the ground, just to make sure she was doing what her Mistress wanted. Thankfully this got a chuckle of delight from Mistress Sif, who even moved round to admire Bobbi's ass hole, which felt like it was obscenely wide open, which was extremely embarrassing, but she was pleasing Mistress Sif, and that was the only thing that mattered.

"Tell everyone what you are." Sif ordered.

Without any hesitation Bobbi shamelessly replied, "I'm a slave of Sif. I'm my Mistress Sif's personal fuck hole to use how she pleases. I'm nothing but an orifice for her pleasure. I'm hers. All hers. That's what I want to be. Please Mistress Sif, allow me the privilege of being your sex slave forever! I think I am, but I need to know. I need to know I'm yours forever. That I'm your anal loving little bitch!"

"You are." Sif confirmed with another wicked smile, "Now come solidify your place by crawling over to me and sucking your slutty little ass off my cock!"

"Yes Mistress Sif, thank you Mistress Sif." Bobbi whimpered pathetically while pushing herself to stumble over to her new owner.

As soon as she was kneeling in front of her Mistress Bobbi wrapped her lips around the head of Mistress Sif's cock and moaned loudly and shamelessly. Before she had been dreading tasting her own ass, but she found she totally loved it and not only quickly cleaned the head but then shoving more of the dildo into her mouth and eventually down her throat.

Only when her lips reached the base did Bobbi consider this may not be what Mistress Sif wanted. That like with her other sluts Mistress Sif wanted a long drawn-out blow job. Bobbi thought she heard a voice in her head saying that wasn't the case, but either way it was too late to stop now, and she just continued bobbing her head up and down rapidly while noisily slurping every drop of her own yummy butt cream off of Mistress Sif's dick.

"Oh fuck, you are an eager little cock sucker, aren't you Agent Morse?" Sif chuckled wickedly, rewarding her new slave by beginning to stroke her hair as she continued bobbing up and down that ass flavoured dildo, "Yes you are, mmmmmm, and you love the taste of ass! Yeahhhhhh, you're a little ass to mouth whore, just like the rest of my sluts! Don't worry, because you're going to be tasting plenty of ass from now on. Your own, your fellow slaves, the women I'm enslaving, both of which includes plenty of your fellow SHIELD Agents, and of course above all else you'll be mine. Oh yes, you'll be my little ass eating whore, and I can't wait to see that pretty face of yours buried in between those cheeks and sucking the ass cream of another slut off my cock! But for now, concentrate on your own. Oooooh yes, get every drop of your own ass cream you perverted little bitch. Ohhhhhh fuck, suck that cock you cock sucking slut! Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes! Suck it!"

Melinda May watched with disgust as Bobbi completely and utterly humiliated herself for her new Mistress, the whole time wishing that disgust was all she felt. But it wasn't. No, she also found it ridiculously erotic, and it made her insanely jealous that she was not the one with Mistress Sif's cock inside her.

God, May hated the fact that she couldn't think of this alien as anything except Mistress Sif, and that she desperately wanted to receive exactly what Bobbi had just had. Deep down she knew it was inevitable that she would get it, and to her credit she managed to avoid begging for it even as it became agonising to do so.

It was bad enough when she had to watch Bobbi receiving such satisfaction, but it actually became worse when Mistress Sif wordlessly pulled her cock out of Bobbi's mouth, walked back over to May, and slammed her strap-on back up her butt.

This was because not only did May let out a humiliating cry of pure pleasure but in what felt like seconds she found herself on the edge of orgasm, and then she stayed here for number of agonising minutes. May tried to continue resisting, she really did, but it was too much. It was just too much. She needed to cum. She needed Mistress Sif to make her cum, and more importantly enslave her. Oh God, she needed to be enslaved.

"Mistress Sif." May whimpered softly, hoping that's all she had to do to get the attention of the dominant woman, and she was quickly proven right.

"Yes?" Sif grinned.

"Please make me cum." May pleaded softly once she had Mistress Sif's, and everyone else's, full attention, "Fuck me hard and make me cum! I'll do anything if you fuck me and make me cum. Please?"

"Like?" Sif pushed.

"I'll be your slave." May admitted, hearing some soft gasps from their audience of SHIELD Agents as she replied without hesitation, and meant it, and kept doing so as she continued, "I'll be your bitch. I'll be your slut. I'll be your whore. I'll be anything you want me to be if you just make me cum. Please Mistress Sif, just get it over with enslave me already so I can be just another slave of Sif."

For a few excruciating long moments Sif looked thoughtful about this, then she shrugged, "I suppose that will do."

Thankfully that was it. No insistence on further begging or taunting, or even some slow ass fucking. Mistress Sif even skip a step by immediately picking May up into the air and skewering her still gaping ass hole on her cock, and then began to bounce May up and down like some kind of puppet.

The best part was even though her back hole was still stretched open the suddenness of the anal penetration combined with the amount of time Mistress Sif's cock had been absent from her rectum meant that May was given a decent amount of pain, which was obvious given how she cried out and didn't cum right away. It was a fleeting second of dignity, which of course was snatched away from her moments later when she started cumming.

When her first anally induced orgasm hit that was it, whatever lingering defiance that had been in May was completely destroyed in all that was left was a submissive little sex slave, happy that her Mistress was using her for her pleasure. Oh yes, May was receiving pure ecstasy, the likes of which she couldn't have ever imagined, orgasm after orgasm rocking her body until it all felt like just one big climax.

But it didn't matter. That was insignificant compared to knowing that she was pleasing Mistress Sif. Luckily it looked like May was succeeding given the happy look on her Mistress's face, which ironically just made May cum that much harder with the blissful thought that she was fulfilling her life's purpose.

Sif chuckled with wicked delight when she saw the moment that the proud Melinda May broke completely. Arguably she had been broken before this round of ass fucking had begun, as she had obviously been overwhelmed with the need to cum, and perhaps the moment she truly wanted to be Sif's slave, but she wasn't quite there yet.

Which had been true for a lot of her current slaves, as was the fact that when May came with a dick up her ass everything changed for her. That was truly the moment she became just another notch on Sif's belt, and it was truly glorious. The type of moment that Sif lived for. And made this all worth it. Perhaps most importantly of all, it was the type of moment which made her cum.

For a few long seconds Sif resisted the urge, but for this to be the second high-ranking SHIELD Agent she broke in front of her fellow Agents, and her fourth overall, and perhaps this was truly the last person in the organisation which could have been a threat to her, or at least provided any resistance whatsoever, was all just too overwhelming and Sif came.

Oh yes, she came wonderfully hard, and then did so again and again and again as she relentlessly rammed May's rectum, causing her defeated opponent to repeatedly cum too, both women obviously becoming completely lost to the ecstasy they were feeling. More or less.

Sif made sure to save just enough energy so as not to do something embarrassing, like collapse in exhaustion. However she did use every ounce of spare energy she had, just to make sure May was completely broken.

Then without warning Sif dropped May's now limp body to the floor and ordered her, "Suck my cock!"

It took a few long seconds for May to even respond as she was obviously so broken, and exhausted, by the hellacious butt fucking she had just received. More than enough time for Sif to savour the sight of her handiwork, May's ass hole gaping just as obscenely wide as Bobbi's now was.

Something which the other SHIELD Agents got a good look of as May finally found the strength to lift herself up and onto her knees, Sif having positioned herself facing the other Agents so May's ass would be pointing at them, just as it had done throughout the savage rectum wrecking which she had just given her. Or at least the part when May came.

As usual Sif felt the urge to taunt her new slave, but she felt this was a case where a picture was worth a thousand words. And in this picture Melinda May was kneeling in front of her and sucking her own ass cream off of Sif's cock, while Bobbi Morse, Maria Hill, Natasha Romanoff, and Wanda Maximoff all kneeled with their heads lowered beside their Mistress.

An equally telling picture was the looks on the faces of the other SHIELD Agents, especially the female ones, Sif already deciding which ones she would add to her collection next. She then licked her lips, and told Wanda through their telepathic link to get them all out of there, after a few parting words.

"Don't worry ladies, I'll be back for you." Sif promised the crowd before she vanished.