Slaves of Sif Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Somehow to her shame Jemma had completely forgotten about Daisy as she had become so consumed with licking the tasty treat in front of her. After Sif mentioned her girlfriend Jemma wanted to block out her words so she wouldn't have to think about what Daisy was doing, or the increasingly insulting words from Sif. But she couldn't risk upsetting the dominant brunette by missing an order.

Also Jemma felt hypnotised by those words, and no matter how insulting they got she just couldn't get enough of them, a clear sign that Sif's influence was beginning to work on her. Or maybe she just deep down like this too much. Either way she did her best to forget about Daisy as much as possible as she continued licking pussy exactly how Sif wanted her too.

Daisy had also more or less forgotten about Jemma as she was equally consumed with pleasing Mistress Sif, albeit in a far more perverted way. Yes, she had to kneel behind this dominant woman in literally kiss her ass, Daisy spending several long minutes going from cheek to cheek in the beginning, worshipping that ass and giving her Mistress the proper respect she deserves.

Only then did she pull apart those ass cheeks after briefly staring at that cute little pucker before sliding her tongue over it. She then did that over and over again for a few long minutes, before switching back to the ass kissing, and then back and forth between those two things.

Then Mistress Sif had started taunting Jemma, reminding Daisy that this wasn't her Mistress. Not yet. Not ever, if the plan ever came to be. The thought of not becoming a slave of Sif was suddenly a horrible one, but Daisy knew that was just the magic talking and she had to fight it. Only, it wasn't. She wanted to be Sif's bitch. Daisy wanted that so bad it scared her.

But this wasn't about her. This was about saving the human race, and Jemma. Her dear sweet Jemma who right now was being verbally abused by Sif, and then the alien was quick to turn her attention to Daisy, stroking her hair as she encouraged her to rim her.

Just before that Daisy had wondered if she should choose this moment to strike as Sif had seemed to be distracted, but the hand on the back of her head told her otherwise. Besides, when she opened her eyes and looked around she spoted Wanda staring at her with a warning look on her face.

So she closed her eyes again, just like she had at the start of licking Sif's ass hole, and went back to putting everything into the rim job, albeit while trying to maintain her sanity. Which was hard, because she did hear whispers in her head that this was right.

That this was where she belonged. That she was nothing but a series of holes, and tongue, for her Mistress Sif to use for her pleasure. But no, she had to resist those thoughts. She had too. If not for herself then for Jemma, and everyone else.

For better or worse 'Mistress Sif' actually kind of helped out by shoving her face as deep as it would go into her butt. Sure, it suffocated Daisy for a few long seconds, and then longer as Sif repeated the process, but the humiliation was enough to temporarily awake Daisy from her daze again, and concentrate on getting this over with.

So whenever she got the chance she frantically licked Sif's butt hole, swirling her tongue around it as well as simply lapping up and down. Then sometime later when she got the permission she had been waiting for Daisy tried pushing her tongue into Sif's ass, and even though she didn't get very far she took great satisfaction in the reaction she got out of the bitch.

Sif also took great satisfaction in the reaction she was getting from her bitches, both the ones worshipping her and the others. Oh yes, the once proud and mighty Natasha Romanoff and Maria Hill were both on their knees waiting for further instruction, and clearly both hopeful their Mistress would invite them to join the party soon.

She wouldn't. No, Sif had played with them enough recently, and she didn't need to dominate them any further as a way to show off her power to Daisy and Jemma. No, these two sluts clearly got the message, and it was fun to just direct the abuse. Besides, she had spoilt Natasha and Maria with all the recent attention she had been giving them. She might even leave her precious Wanda out of the mix.

Certainly at this moment Sif was very satisfied with just Daisy and Jemma working her over, especially Jemma. Yes, she had fully intended to keep her anyway, because as she said, it would be a shame to break up a matching set, but it was wonderful that she had good excuse to keep her now on her own merits.

Because sure, Sif and her slaves could have taught Jemma the art of eating pussy, but not only was she fully trained in that art but she showed a genuine skill for the act which was intoxicating. Still, none of this stopped Sif from pretending she wasn't going to keep her. In fact, she thought it would be rather fun to tease Jemma about it.

"Ooooooh yessssss, that's it Jemma, earn your keep." Sif gleefully taunted while pushing Jemma's face deeper into her cunt, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, show me why I should keep you. Oh yes, your girlfriend is the infamous Quake, so I have to have her, and like I said, it would be such a shame to break up a matching set. But it wouldn't be fair if you weren't good at eating pussy. Mmmmm yes, it wouldn't be fair. All my other sluts are good at it, and I can't just have a pillow princess in my ranks. No, I want all my sex slaves to be cunt craving dyke whores so they can properly please each other, and most importantly me. Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, that's it Jem, prove your worth. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

Unsurprisingly this caused Daisy to frown against Sif's butt cheeks, and more importantly for Jemma to be even more eager to please her, both things causing Sif to chuckle wickedly. It also became increasingly hard for her to resist bringing this glorious heaven to an end as the pleasure became torturous.

Oh yes, Sif's body ached to cum, but she was having so much fun it was hard to give the order to push her over the edge and end this. On the other hand Sif needed to save some energy for pounding ass, especially as she had fresh butts to break in, which was ultimately the deciding factor in all of this. Still, Sif made sure she waited an appropriate amount of time before giving in to that temptation.

"Mmmmm, more." Sif eventually ordered, pushing both girls faces into her needy holes, "Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, tongue those holes! Tongue fuck those fucking fuck holes of mine, yessssssss, oh fuck! Oh fuck! Mmmmm, fuck yeah, fuck me with your little dyke tongues until I cum! Oh yes, slam fuck me with those little queer tongues and make me cum like a dyke whore! Like you! Yessssssss, make me cum! Make me cum! Make me cum you little bitches! Oooooooooh yeeeeeeeessssssss, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, make me cum just like that! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd!"

It was quite surprising, and annoying, just how long Sif had to wait after giving the initial order before she finally came. Although it did make the eventual climax that much more satisfying, and Sif couldn't help finding it endearing the way that Daisy and Jemma pushed both their tongues inside her pussy and ass at the same time.

Well, Jemma more than Daisy, as Sif wasn't an anal whore like her slaves, so Daisy's tongue didn't get very far, whereas Jemma's was able to go deep inside her. It was still endearing though. Not that it would stop her from punishing them later. Of course Sif couldn't really think about that, or anything else, when she was in the middle of cumming nice and hard into another girl's mouth, Jemma very much earning her keep throughout the next few minutes.

Jemma felt that goal was more important to her right now than breathing. God, she desperately wanted to be this goddess's sex slave, a slave of Sif, and please her. Please Mistress Sif. Her Mistress. Fuck, the need was practically painful, although Jemma did have a selfish reason for it, that being wanting to swallow as much of that heavenly cream as possible.

Because wow, she had expected Mistress Sif's cum to be exquisite, but just... WOW! Jemma couldn't have imagined anything could be better than Mistress Sif's regular pussy juice, or liking anything more than Daisy's cum, but this was better than those two things combined, and she desperately needed to swallow every drop of it.

For maybe the first orgasm that she gave to this goddess Jemma achieved that goal, but no matter how much she tried she just couldn't get everything for the following climaxes. There was just too much liquid to swallow, and more to the point Mistress Sif started grinding against her face, or just rubbing her face against her cunt, or both.

The point was it became impossible for Jemma to swallow every drop, which was heart-breaking. But on the bright side it meant her face was thoroughly coated in Mistress Sif's cum, making Jemma feel like she had been marked as a slave of Sif, a mark she would wear proudly for what came next.

Before she had been afraid, but in that moment Jemma was very much looking forward to it, as it meant she'd be officially a slave of Sif, which again she desperately wanted to be. Only what actually came next was in a way even better. And in some ways not. Jemma wanted her Mistress to immediately bend her over and shove her biggest cock up her arse, making the scientist the property of the mighty Sif forever.

However her ass hole would need some preparation first, and Jemma certainly couldn't hate what happened given it was Mistress Sif pushing both their faces away from her, stepping away and then shoving their faces together, meaning Jemma got to kiss her girlfriend under the orders of her Mistress.

"Mmmmm, that was fun... now, kiss!" Sif panted as she moved out of the way then pushed the two agents faces together, "Oh yes, share the taste of my pussy and ass you little sluts! Yessssss, share those flavours while you kiss! Ohhhhhh yesssssss, I love to watch a couple of lesbian bitches kissing and sharing the taste of my holes. Ooooooh yeahhhhh, it really helps get me in the mood for an ass wrecking."

Those words of course only convinced Jemma to kiss Daisy more eagerly, along with the fact that she was genuinely thrilled to be tasting Mistress Sif's ass on her girlfriend's lips and tongue while Daisy was tasting Mistress Sif's pussy on hers. And Daisy was clearly just as eager. Although during the kiss it was clear both of them woke up from their haze, at least a little, and realise just how into the twisted sex they had become.

Or at least Jemma had. God, she had been referring to Sif as Mistress Sif in her head, and even now it was hard not to think of her as the latter title. And she wanted to submit completely so bad, but she had to remain strong. She just had too, otherwise she would be leaving Daisy alone to fight for their freedom.

"Ooooooh yesssssss, that definitely puts me in the mood for an ass wrecking." Sif murmured after a few long minutes of enjoying the sight in front of her, then she clicked her fingers and ordered, "Wanda equipped me for an ass wrecking."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said submissively and did as she was told.

Seconds later Sif was fully equipped, and ready to reward her little helper, "Good girl, now help me prepare these bitch asses. Oh yeah, bend over bitches and give us your sweet little butts. Wanda, you eat Jemma's ass, and the mighty Quake can have the privilege of my tongue caressing her ass hole, before I bust it open and take her anal cherry."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda again said submissively and did as she was told.

Wanda then glared at Daisy and Jemma, and psychically told them to do the same, but the disrespectful bitches stayed silent. Although they at least had the decency of getting on all fours and sticking their cute butts into the air for licking, Mistress Sif apparently feeling this made up for their lack of respect. At least for now.

Wanda quickly learned that Mistress Sif had plans to punish them both later, but for now she just was eager to get on with the breaking in, especially as it meant butt fucking these two Agents of SHIELD. Something which Wanda was very much looking forward to watching, and thanks to her abilities, would experience for herself.

Just before her hesitance could be seen as disrespectful Wanda crawled over to where Jemma was kneeling and buried her face in between her cheeks. If this was her precious Mistress then Wanda may have spent some time kissing the cheeks so she could literally be Mistress Sif's ass kissing bitch. Perhaps she would do so later to enhance her own feelings of submission, and perhaps to strengthen the bond between her and their recruit.

But for now Wanda just went straight for a deep and passionate ass munching which had Jemma crying out in surprise and pleasure, the same time as the mighty Quake, the only difference being that Mistress Sif took the time to spread Daisy's cheeks so she could get all the access she wanted easily right from the beginning.

After several minutes of ass eating Wanda sensed Mistress Sif briefly rubbing her fingers against Daisy's wet cunt before replacing her tongue with a finger. Of course it was a lot easier for her to penetrate Daisy's virgin ass hole with her finger, both the dominant brunette and the submissive one crying out at this sensation. Wanda cried out too, as thanks to her powers she got to feel what both Daisy and Mistress Sif felt.

She then got to experience that with herself and Jemma, once she had Mistress Sif's permission of course, Wanda honoured that she got to help her owner conquer another woman. Which she had been doing before, but there was something so intimate about getting to shove a finger up a virgin butt just before Mistress Sif took it for the first time.

"Wanda, get over here and lubricate my cock, with your hand." Sif suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Wanda once again said submissively and did as she was told.

It was disappointing she wouldn't be able to use her mouth, and that Mistress Sif wouldn't be using her mouth like a cunt, or an ass hole, to give these Agents of SHIELD a little preview of what their asses were about to take. But of course Wanda pushed herself through that disappointment and crawled over to Mistress Sif while summoning a tube of lubricant.

Wanda then proceeded to rub that liquid into the shaft of Mistress Sif as the goddess pushed another finger into Daisy's bottom and then began pumping it in and out, making sure that the bitch was as ready as possible for her anal violation. God, Wanda was so jealous of Daisy right now.

"Okay, that should be more than enough." Sif dismissed Wanda, before turning her attention to her latest conquests, "Jemma, get over here and spread your girlfriend's cheeks. Mmmmm yessssss, give up your girlfriend's most private hole to me. As for you Daisy, beg. Oh yes, I want the mighty Quake to begged to be butt fucked."

Daisy didn't want to give this bitch the satisfaction, but with little other choice she waited until Jemma's trembling hands pulled her butt cheeks apart and then she began to beg while trying to think what Sif wanted to hear, "Fuck me. Please fuck my butt. I wanna be butt fucked by you... Mistress Sif. Please take my anal cherry and make me yours. Make my ass yours. Please? My fucking shit hole is a gift for you. Please use it for your pleasure. Mmmmm, oh yes, I know how much you loved pounding butt Mistress Sif, so pound mine. Make my butt hole your fucking property! Oh fuck! Oh God! Fuck my butt, take my ass, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck!"

Sif press the tip of her cock against Daisy's virgin butt hole as she listened to the other woman begged to be taken. Then after a few long seconds of wonderful words she pushed forwards, stretching that anal ring and causing Daisy to gasp.

Then Daisy continued her begging, albeit with a lot more whimpers thrown in, until she cried out loudly as her previously untouched ass hole stretched wide enough for Sif's dick to slip through it and into her virgin butt, meaning Sif had officially taken another anal cherry. And the anal cherry of another powerful woman at that, which meant Sif smiled widely and even chuckled a little in this triumphant moment.

Normally nothing could distract Sif from taking a back door cherry, but Jemma's cute little expression of concern was just so wonderful, and when Sif officially took Daisy's anal virginity, oh the expression Jemma made was just adorable. Especially as within the hour Jemma would be an insatiable ass whore. Sif promised herself that.

After all, it was an easy promise to make given her magic and skill insured every single one of her conquests became addicted to anal sex, and soon enough Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons would be very much added to that list, Sif taking another important step towards that as she began to push forwards again, getting more wonderfully distressing expressions out of the scientist as Sif continued to anally violate her girlfriend.

As distracting as those expressions were Sif's main focus remained the heaven that was another woman's forbidden hole slowly swallowing her cock for the very first time, as for Sif there was truly nothing more beautiful in all the nine realms than this. This was pure domination. This was pure conquest. This was perfect.

Oh yes, Sif was invading the most intimate part of another woman and destroying her self-respect and leaving her nothing but a wanton whore. A slave for Sif to add to her collection. That this was another powerful warrior in her own right, and her cheeks were being spread by her girlfriend, who was giving Sif the best possible view of the violation and in a way giving her girlfriend's ass hole to her, just to make this truly wonderful experience that much more satisfying.

There was nothing better in this world then the moment that Sif truly broke another woman, but the precious moment she popped her anal cherry came pretty close, as did the equally precious moment her thighs came to rest against the other woman's cheeks, announcing that she had buried every inch of her dick into that woman's bowels.

As always Sif savoured the precious moment, and the adorable expression on Jemma's face, before she slowly pulled her hips back, causing Daisy to cry out as inch after inch of dildo slowly left her rectum. Daisy then cried out again as Sif pushed those inches back in after she got about halfway and then repeated the process, officially starting to sodomise her latest conquest. While that conquest's girlfriend watched, no less.

Jemma's back hole had been quivering in fear just from seeing Sif's weapon of ass destruction, but to actually see it stretching Daisy's shit hole, God Jemma thought she was going to faint from the sheer perversion of it. Or from the fact that part of her had found it erotic.

Oh God, she hadn't wanted to admit it, even to herself, but she had fantasised about watching Daisy be sodomised in front of her like this, and now that it was actually happening she found it hotter than she could have ever imagined. Although at least she had the decency to be truly horrified about just how widely that forbidden hole was forced to stretch by the time Sif's strap-on slid through it and into Daisy's virgin bottom.

The rest of the anal penetration had been equally horrific and yet erotic, Jemma feeling like her face was constantly in a state of horror and amazement of what was happening. And that Daisy was able to take such abuse. Or take it without begging for mercy, like Jemma was sure she would do when it was her turn.

Although she was also worried her face was also betraying how much she was enjoying this, which was way too much for her liking. Then, somehow, Daisy took it all up her arse, and Sif started to bum her, making sure the full length of her cock ended up in Daisy's rectum on every thrust, a sadistic smile glued to Sif's face the entire time. And was that a moan Jemma heard coming from Daisy? No, it couldn't be. Could it?

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers