Slaves of Sif Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Suddenly Sif pulled her cock out of Daisy's most private hole, pressed it against Jemma's lips and ordered simply, "Suck it."

"Ewww." Jemma grimaced, before correcting herself, "I mean, yes Mistress Sif."

Even though she had known it was coming, and this was something she'd have to do, Jemma still wasn't really prepared for this. Anal was bad enough, but actually having to go ass to mouth like some kind of prostitute, or more accurately a porn star, was almost more humiliation than she could bear.

Still, it was all part of the plan, so Jemma closed her eyes, scrunched up her nose and wrapped her lips around the head of that big dick. To her surprise the taste wasn't nearly as atrocious as she thought it would be. In fact it was almost, pleasant. Which had to be because of the chemicals that Sif called magic that she and/or Wanda were filling the room with, because the alternative wasn't worth thinking about.

"Ohhhhhh yes, suck my cock, my little English muffin. Mmmmm, suck your girlfriend's ass off my big dick." Sif gleefully encouraged, "Yes, that's it, Jem, suck it! Suck it clean of your girlfriend's ass cream. Ooooooh, that's so hot! Sooooo hot, mmmmmm, fuck! I love making my bitches go ass to mouth. Especially when there each other's girlfriends."

Doing her best to ignore those words and concentrate on the blow job Jemma began bobbing her head up and down on the cock, taking more and more of it in her mouth with each bob of her head. Eventually reaching the back of her mouth, and she tried pushing it into her throat, but she'd never sucked a cock this big before, and she really struggled.

Ultimately she just licked the base, which clearly Sif disapproved of, but she didn't scold her. Instead she just went back to fucking Daisy's arse for a little bit, before making Jemma go ass to mouth again, this process repeating over and over again until Jemma quite liked it, which again had to be because of the so called magic. Which was the same reason she got any enjoyment out of what happened next.

"Mmmmm, I do so love breaking new sluts in." Sif grinned wickedly, "And I can wait no longer to take the other virgin ass in this room, so swap over girls. Oh yes, swap places so I can stuff my dick into Jemma's little butt hole and take her anal cherry. Yesssssss, spread your girlfriend's cheeks for me Daisy. Give me her cherry ass hole, as she gave me yours."

"Would, would you like Jemma to beg for you? As I did?" Daisy asked submissively, both to gain Sif's trust, and because she thought it would be hot.

"Yes Daisy, that's a wonderful idea. One I was about to suggest myself." Sif smiled with a warning look at Daisy for interrupting her, then she turned her attention back to Jemma, "Mmmmm, you heard your little girlfriend Jemma... beg for me. Oh yes, beg me to butt fuck you just like I did with your little girlfriend."

Those words caused Jemma to blush, silently curse her girlfriend, and then obediently begin begging, "Please... please butt fuck me. I want to be butt fucked. I... I want to be bummed. Bum me! Please, Mistress Sif, fuck me up the bum. Fuck me in the butt! Whatever you want to call it, just take my ass! Please? Take my ass and make it yours. Pop my anal cherry and make me yours forever! Make me your slave. I want to be just another slave of Sif! Please just do it, fuck me, fuck my OH! Oh fuck! Oh God, oh... oh my... oh yes... yes, do that, stretch me, stretch my arse, oh God. Oh God! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd, fuck me!"

Sif licked her lips as she teased Jemma's butt hole for a few long minutes as her latest conquest begged to be conquered, before inevitably pushing forward and violating that sweet little virgin back hole. To her credit even though she cried out in pain from the initial anal penetration, and hesitated as her forbidden hole had started to stretch, Jemma kept up being a good little bitch, maximising Sif's pleasure.

Likewise Daisy kept spreading those cheeks so they could both have the best view possible of the perfect moment Jemma's anal ring stretched wide enough for Sif's cock to slide through it and into her virgin ass, meaning it was official. Sif had taken another butt cherry, pretty much adding that butt to her collection in the process.

It wasn't quite that simple. Jemma needed to be properly broken in first, but in that precious moment Sif forgot all about that. It was irrelevant anyway, at least for now, as it was only inevitable. Yes, Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons were as good as hers already, something which made this moment perfect.

Which was one of the reasons that Sif savoured that moment for so long, the others being just how beautiful Jemma's ass hole looked wrapped around the head of her cock, especially with Jemma's girlfriend showing it off, and just the sheer mental pleasure of taking another anal cherry. It was so long that her new bitch actually became frustrated by it.

"More! Please Mistress Sif, ah fuck, give me more." Jemma whined, just wanting to get this over with, "Give me that cock! I want every inch. Oh fuck, every inch in my fucking ass! Oh God, Sif, Mistress Sif, fuck my ass. You want it? Take it! Mmmmm, take that fucking ass, oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Ah fuck my butt, aaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Although those words awoke Sif from her haze they just caused her to chuckle with delight and listened to them for a few long seconds, loving how increasingly frustrated Jemma became. Then finally Sif began pushing forwards again, causing inch after inch of her big dildo to slide into Jemma's rectum.

Sadly this caused Jemma to become distracted for a while, but that was fine because Sif wasn't sure she could concentrate on anything except the anal penetration, especially when it was complete, her thighs coming to rest against Jemma's butt cheeks meaning that her strap-on was completely buried within the other woman's bowels. Again Sif then stop to savour the moment, and again this frustrated her latest conquest.

"Fuck me. Fuck my arse. Oh fuck!" Jemma whimpered softly, "Fuck it! Fuck my arse and make it yours! Bugger me! Bugger me like a bitch! Bugger my little arse hole, oh shit! Oh God! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaahhhhhh, fuck me!"

This time Jemma barely got out a few words before Sif gave her what she wanted. Or more accurately what they both wanted, which was of course Sif slowly pulling her hips back until about half of her cock was out of Jemma's butt and then pushing back inside just as slowly.

Sif delighted in repeating the process over and over again, gradually working up to shorter thrusts which had her new little anal slut moaning in pleasure for her in no time. Through it all Daisy Johnson spread her girlfriend's cheeks, just like Jemma had done when the positions were reversed, and just like with her girlfriend Daisy seemed fascinated by first the anal penetration and then the butt sex, which almost brought Sif as much joy as the sodomy itself.

Daisy thought watching her precious Jemma getting violated in this way would be the hardest part of this whole experience, but for some reason she loved watching Jemma's butt hole stretching for that strap-on. Especially when it had closed around the head, meaning that Mistress Sif had officially taken her girlfriend's anal cherry.

That Jemma's cute little English arse belonged to Mistress Sif and, no! Sif! Daisy had to remember this was just Sif, not Mistress Sif, otherwise they were all doomed. But, it just felt so natural to think of this goddess as her Mistress, just as it seemed natural for Jemma to be taking Mistress Sif's cock up her arse.

While desperately fighting the magic threatening to overwhelm her Daisy watched Mistress Sif complete the anal penetration and then officially start to fuck Jemma's butt. This was supposed to be it. The moment that Mistress Sif would be most distracted and Daisy could strike.

Only Daisy was too lost in watching Mistress Sif's dick pumping in and out of Jemma's ass hole, and a growing jealousy that it wasn't her butt being fucked. Her back door even remained open as if it was begging Mistress Sif's cock to return to it, and Daisy's mouth was tempted to follow suit. Then just as she was about to open her mouth she found that cock was suddenly being pressed against her lips.

"Suck it." Sif ordered with a gleeful grin, "Suck your girlfriend's butt cream off of my dick, just like she did with yours."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Daisy beamed.

It wasn't how Daisy wanted to take Mistress Sif's strap-on back inside her, but it would even out, especially as it would mean she would be pleasing her Mistress. So Daisy wrapped her lips around that dildo and eagerly began to suck it while trying not to think about what it was covered in. At least at first. Then for some twisted reason she found she quite liked it.

Daisy actually liked the taste of her girlfriend's ass, that revelation causing her to moan in pleasure and then sucked the dildo even more passionately. Also take more of it into her mouth, and eventually down her throat, but of course she'd been going to do that anyway, it was just now she pushed herself like never before, and with some effort she eventually managed to deep throat the entire length.

"Yeahhhhhhh, suck it, mmmmm, good girl." Sif praised with delight, providing commentary throughout, "Oooooooh yessssssss, suck it like a good little whore! Yeahhhhhhh, suck your girlfriend's ass off my dick. Oh Daisy, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. And you love that, don't you? Huh? Having my big cock inside your mouth? Having it covered with your girlfriend's yummy butt? Getting to suck it all off? Yeahhhhhh you do. Take it down your throat! Come on, all the way. All the way. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, take it bitch, oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeessssssss, suck that dick, fucking suck it! Fucking take it deep, Yeah, right down your fucking throat, oh yeah, ah fuck yeah!"

Obediently Daisy kept sucking that cock even after all the ass cream was gone, but she knew at that point it was only a matter of time before Mistress Sif switched fuck holes. Sure enough Mistress Sif eventually pulled her cock out of Daisy's mouth and returned it to Jemma's back door, which accepted the dildo a lot easier the second time.

However shortly after Mistress Sif had stuffed every inch of her strap-on in Jemma's ass she returned it to Daisy's mouth and then repeated the process, Daisy happily sucking away without a single thought of the original plan. She just wanted to please Mistress Sif so bad that in that moment nothing else mattered.

Jemma was initially waiting for Daisy to strike, but to her shame it wasn't long before she was hoping her girlfriend wouldn't attack this goddess of a woman. Then she was considering using her body to shield Mistress Sif, or even confess she and Daisy had conspired to do the unthinkable and kill this wonderful woman.

Of course in thinking it she had essentially admitted to it already, as there was a mind reader in the room, who silently assured her that she had been aware of that plan the entire time, and more importantly Mistress Sif had been aware of it, and confident that they could convince them not to go through with it. And it seemed they were right. So wonderfully right.

As if to make sure Daisy didn't forget herself Mistress Sif started making the two agents of SHIELD constantly switch places so they got an equal amount of time taking it in the arse and tasting each other's bottoms. They even tasted their own arses, Mistress Sif eventually ordering them to be just on all fours side by side again so she could walk around and stuff her cock into a mouth of her choosing.

Which also allowed Daisy and Jemma to watch the other going ass to mouth. Watching each other clean their own arse and each other's from that dick. God, why was that so hot? Why did Jemma love every second of this? And why did she desperately want to become a slave of Sif?

The answers to those questions were really simple. The short version was that she was a lesbian slut who yearned to be conquered by a more dominant woman, the slightly longer version being that not only was she a lesbian slut who yearned to be conquered by a more dominant woman, but she yearned to be conquered by Mistress Sif. Her body belonged to Mistress Sif. It always had.

Jemma saw that now, and she desperately wanted to let everyone in here know that, especially her precious girlfriend Daisy Johnson and more importantly her wonderful Mistress Sif. And almost just as importantly, she wanted to beg for the privilege of being able to cum and officially become enslaved. Unfortunately, and surprisingly, Daisy beat her to it.

"Fuck me!" Daisy whimpered, "Fuck me hard! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh Goooodddddd, fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum!"

"Me too." Jemma quickly added, "Please, make me cum! Bum me and make me cum! Oooooh yessssss, fuck my bum! Please?"

"Oh come on, you both can do better than that." Sif grinned wickedly, "Mmmmm yes, you both know what I want, so give it to me, and then maybe I'll give you what you want."

There was a brief silence and then Jemma whimpered, "Please, please make me cum! Fuck me hard and make me cum! Fuck my arse! Fuck my arse hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Ooooooh Gooooooddddddd, I need to cum so bad. Ruin my fucking arse! Gape it open, just like you did all the others. Please... Mistress Sif, bum me! Fuck me in the bum, I wanna be bummed, please, ohhhhhhh please choose me. Wreck my rectum! Fucking wreck my arse, then Daisy's. Make us both your butt sluts! Your ass whores! Your anal slaves! Make us both slaves of Sif by fucking our arses! Please Mistress, make us yours!"

About the same time Daisy whined, increasingly getting louder, "Make me cum, make me cum, oh for the love of God, please make me cum! Please Mistress Sif, fuck me up the ass an make me cum! Ass fuck me, fuck me in the ass, ooooooooh fuckkkkkkk, oh yes, fuck my ass, ohhhhhhhh, pound fuck that little shit hole of mine! Wreck it and claim it is yours! Ohhhhhh yesssssssss, make my ass yours! Make it your fuck hole Mistress Sif! Yours to use whenever, whenever, and however you want. Make me yours, mmmmmm yessssssss, just make me cum first! Yeahhhhhhhh, make me cum, make me aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeessssssss, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

With that Mistress Sif slammed her cock back into Daisy's arse and started sodomising her harder than ever before, gradually working up the speed of her thrusts until she had to be using every ounce of her strength to brutalise that poor little bum hole. Which made Jemma insanely jealous, but she was also happy for Daisy, and more importantly ecstatic that this meant there would be no interruption when it was her turn.

No, there was no doubt in her mind that her girlfriend would be completely broken after this hellacious bumming, and once Mistress Sif was done completely destroying Daisy's arse hole then Mistress Sif would immediately do the same to Jemma's aching to be pounded back hole. And when she did, Jemma's cum would squirt out of her cunt just as violently as Daisy's was now.

Sif was just as confident that she had completely and utterly broken the mighty Quake and turned her into just another notch on her belt. Her precious Wanda was only too happy to confirm this, which made Sif so happy she almost ordered Wanda to bend over the other side of Daisy so once she was done breaking the latest SHIELD bitches she could move onto her favourite little Witch.

It was also tempting to order Natasha and Maria to join them, but no. She needed to concentrate on completely breaking Jemma Simmons and especially Daisy Johnson and adding them to her collection, and while Sif had arguably already done that it wouldn't be complete in her eyes until they were both grovelling at her feet after a brutal bowel wrecking.

So Sif concentrated on slam fucking Daisy's back door with every ounce of strength that she'd dared to give her, causing the sound of her thighs smacking against Daisy's butt cheeks to be almost as loud as the screams of pleasure coming from the mighty Quake. It was so exquisite to take the other woman like a bitch in this moment, but Sif needed something more.

More accurately something else. Oh yes, she needed to stare into her latest conquest's eyes and know that beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was completely broken. That was why Sif switched from one of her favourite positions to the other, namely lifting Daisy up and turning her around without removing the cock so they were in the cowgirl position, except with Sif standing.

Without needing to be asked Daisy wrapped her arms and legs around Sif's powerful body during this process, and even though she sometimes closed her eyes and/or tilted her head back for the most part she stared lovingly into the eyes of her conqueror. It was such a captivating sight that Sif paused for several long seconds just so she could enjoy it, and the moment of course, before going right back to brutalising Daisy's butt.

This time Daisy's cum was squirting against her stomach instead of the bed, the other girl was trembling in her arms, and most importantly Sif could see just how broken Quake was. Oh yes, it was exquisite, and pushed Sif to continue wrecking Daisy's rectum until the poor human passed out in her arms.

As soon as Daisy went limp Sif unceremoniously dropped her down onto the floor like deadweight, grabbed hold of Jemma and skewered her little butt hole on her big dick.

She did it as slowly and gently as she possibly could give in her current mood, although thankfully Jemma cried out in mostly pleasure as her ass was once again stuffed with cock, which Sif took as an excuse to start bouncing the weaker girl up and down on her lap harder and faster than she should.

Which clearly caused Jemma a little pain, but she was cumming soon enough, and more importantly she tried to hide that pain, proving that she had been completely broken. Just like her little girlfriend.

Daisy just lay on the ground after she was initially dropped onto it, unable to move a muscle. Then the desire to see Mistress Sif brutalise Jemma's butt gave her enough adrenaline to lift up her head slightly so she could essentially watch her girlfriend being bounced up and down like a ragdoll as her new Mistress used her most private hole to masturbate.

Daisy was faintly aware that the site should have horrified her, and finally pushed her to use her powers to kill the invading alien who was ruining her girlfriend's butt hole, but it was just a fleeting thought. The truth was that Daisy could never hurt this perfect creature who now owned her soul, especially when she was making sure Jemma was just like her, a slave of Sif.

That's all Daisy wanted from now on. Well, that and Mistress Sif's cock inside her, Daisy's ass hole feeling like it just got gang banged by an entire men's prison and yet still she wanted more of Mistress Sif's cock pounding her most intimate hole.

It was a thought Daisy continuously had for who knows how long until Mistress Sif drop Jemma like she just dropped Daisy, and then ordered them, "Spread your cheeks! Oooooh yesssss, show me, and the rest of the world, my handiwork. And that you're now mine. Ohhhhhh yessssss, that's it. Mmmmm, such pretty little gapes."

After watching Jemma go through what she had, and dreaming of having Mistress Sif's cock back in her butt, it was surprisingly easy for Daisy to get up onto all fours, turn so that her ass was pointing the direction of her Mistress and then press her face down so she could spread her cheeks for her.

Of course Daisy was an Inhuman, with a lot of physical training under her belt, which Jemma didn't have, and she'd just been brutally butt fucked, so it took the scientist twice as long. But it was worth it for when she did, because Wanda made sure that they both got a good view of their gaping ass holes, which looked bigger than the Grand Canyon right now. Which clearly pleased to Mistress Sif, which was clearly the most important thing.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers