Slaves of Sif Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Yes, such pretty gapes." Sif murmured to herself, staring into the rectums of her new conquests via their ruined back holes for almost a full minute, "You two know what I want next, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Daisy replied immediately.

About a second later Jemma panted, "Yes Mistress Sif."

It was pretty clear that hesitation was down to tiredness rather than reluctance, which Daisy was grateful for, as it would have been terrible if she had been the only one completely broken by that ass wrecking. Of course Daisy didn't dwell on it, because she was too busy getting into her rightful position, on her knees in front of Mistress Sif and ready to worship her.

In this case, worship her cock, Daisy greedily stuffing the first few inches into her mouth and then moaning with delight as she tasted the combination of her own and Jemma's asses. A short time later Jemma joined her, and although Daisy graciously gave her a chance to suck the head of course by that point all the butt cream was gone, so Jemma just concentrated on licking the bottom half of the dildo. At least until she was told otherwise.

"Yesssssss, suck my cock! Suck the taste of your own ass, and girlfriend's butt, off of my big cock! Oh fuck!" Sif taunted with delight, "Oh yeah, suck it cock sucker! Mmmmm yessssss, share that cock! Share it! Share the taste of your whore asses! Proved to me that you are mine now! That you are shameless ass to mouth whores with a desperate need to please your Mistress Sif. Mmmmm, and taste your own asses, and those of your fellow ass sluts, including your own girlfriend. Oh yes, both of you watched as I used your girlfriend's butt hole for my pleasure, and now you will watch that happen over, and over again. And you will rejoice. Rejoice as I use you both pleasure, because right now you're nothing but slaves of Sif! Oh yes, mmmmm yessssss, show me you understand that by taking that cock deep down your throats! Deep throat that dick and get every drop of that butt cream. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it. good little cock sucking whores! Oooooooh fuck!"

Obediently Daisy and Jemma took it in turns to try deep throating that big dick, and even though neither one of them managed to get all the way their Mistress seemed pretty pleased with their progress, so Daisy decided to call it a win. Besides, thanks to her initial sucking, and Jemma's initial licking, they both got a decent amount of butt cream, and the chance to moan loudly to prove how much they loved it. And more importantly, to please Mistress Sif.

They then literally grovelled at her feet, and as they covered Mistress Sif's feet in kisses Daisy and Jemma exchanged a smile. Their new lives as slaves of Sif were just beginning, hopefully filled with plenty of chances to please their precious Mistress. And best of all, they would be together while doing it. What could be better than that?

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers