Sleeping with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ya reading?" Ellie asked me.

"Nothing you'd be interested in," I said.

"Fine, be that way."

Ellie turned her attention to the TV show Alice was watching. She might have been interested in it, but I was pretty sure she was more interested in getting some cuddle time.

I continued reading my book, though I wasn't as oblivious as I pretended. It was next to impossible not to notice the way she leaned her head on me, or the slight pressure of her breast against my arm. It was a comfortable feeling, though a little distracting.

I looked up from my reading every now and then. Sometimes I'd watch the movie for a minute or two before going back to my book, and sometimes I'd just take a quick look around the room. It wasn't something I did on purpose so much, although I did like keeping track of my surroundings.

Eventually I noticed that Alice was occasionally glancing toward me and Ellie. She never looked for very long, and never when she thought she was being observed. As far as I could tell, we weren't doing anything to warrant the attention. Then I wondered if it was simply our close proximity.

"I think we're weirding her out a little," I whispered to Ellie.

"Who, Alice?" she whispered back

"Yeah. Maybe. She keeps looking at us."

Ellie was quiet for a moment as though giving due consideration to my suspicions. I pretended I was still reading, though mostly I was actually watching Alice out of the corner of my eye.

"You're right," Ellie whispered. "She is watching us. You think it bothers her? Me being this close to you and all?"

"I don't know what else it could be."

"Okay, go get a drink or something."

"What? Why?"

"Doesn't matter. Just need you out of the room for a couple minutes."

"I... fine."

I got up and stretched, then left the room. I didn't know what Ellie was up to, but I was more than okay with letting her handle the situation. All I needed to worry about was giving her enough time to do whatever it was she had planned. She probably just wanted to talk to Alice, and felt that such a conversation would go better without me there.

I let almost five minutes go by before returning. Ellie hadn't given me a particularly precise amount of time to wait, so I wanted to leave a little extra as a precaution. When I reentered the room, my two sisters were both on the couch curled up together and sharing a blanket. I heard quiet conversation going on between them that abruptly cut off as I got closer.

"You've been voted off the couch," Ellie informed me.

"I have, have I?"

"Mm-hm. I got a new cuddle buddy."

Alice giggled as Ellie put her arm around her younger sister. I wasn't sure what to make of the scene. Since they were both on the couch, that left the comfy chair open, so there was at least a consolation prize.

I grabbed my book and settled in to read some more. I did my best to ignore the occasional whispers and giggling from the girls. As long as they were enjoying themselves, everything was fine. I much preferred being temporarily left out to worrying about Alice's mood.

****

I got a chance to talk to Ellie later on when we went to bed. I got distracted at first because her nightwear turned out to be panties and a camisole, which was less than I was used to her wearing. Her outfit left her legs bare and drew my attention to her butt when she turned away from me. Once she crawled into bed with me, it wasn't quite as distracting.

"So what was the deal with Alice earlier?" I asked.

"Oh, that?" Ellie said. "I thought you would have figured that out."

"Well... not really. That's why I'm asking. I mean, obviously you said or did something to make it better. Was she just jealous or something? Did she want some of those cuddles I was getting?"

"I know you're just being a smartass, but you're actually not that far off. Think about it. Why have we been sleeping together?"

"Because...." I had to pause and think about it for a moment. "Because you wanted me to stay with you, and it was nice, and then we didn't stop."

"Right. Sort of. I needed attention and some physical affection. That's what Allie needed too. She might need some more every now and then. You know, so she knows she's not getting ignored or anything."

"Well aren't you being a good big sis."

I threw my arm around Ellie and pulled her toward me. She giggled and allowed herself to be repositioned. I spooned up to her, pressing my body against her back. She put her arm over mine and squeezed the back of my hand in hers. I kissed her shoulder and we both lay still for a while.

I hadn't been aware at first of just how much of our skin was touching. Between Ellie's skimpier than usual outfit and the way our bodies were pressed together, I was able to feel more of her than I'd ever felt before. Even though we both knew there was something not quite platonic about our relationship, we had kept it hidden away and only acknowledged it indirectly. As much as I wanted to stay right where I was, that would make things complicated.

"Maybe we shouldn't sleep like this," I whispered.

"What? Why? What's wrong?"

"Um... well, you know how you usually wear, like, pyjama pants or something? Or at least a loose t-shirt?"

"Mm-hm. I thought this'd be okay. I can go change if it's not. I mean--"

"You're gonna get poked in the butt pretty soon if we stay like this," I said, dropping any attempt at subtlety. "I'm sorry, I can't really help it."

I rolled onto my back, away from my sister's soft curves and smooth skin. I had a partial erection already, but I hoped it would settle down on its own if I just waited a minute or two.

Ellie giggled and turned in place so she was facing me. She scooted closer and rested her head on my arm.

"Don't be sorry," she said. "I should have known better than to wear this to bed. I just got too comfortable with us being together like this. Though now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised you haven't, you know, 'poked' me before."

"Usually it's easier to hide it if I react like that," I said. Now that the subject had been brought up, it didn't seem like an awkward thing to talk about. I felt none of the expected shame or embarrassment admitting that she turned me on. "And sometimes it's not an issue at all. But you very nearly being in your underwear certainly isn't helping anything."

"Sorry," she said, along with another soft giggle. "All things considered, we've been doing pretty well though, haven't we? We've behaved ourselves and everything."

"I s'pose."

"I mean, you haven't even really tried to feel me up or anything. I still catch you looking sometimes, but... nothing inappropriate. Not really."

"You sound like you expect me to be more of a perv. I might be hurt by that. And what about you? How come you're acting like I'm the only one who could do something wrong?"

"I didn't say it was wrong," Ellie whispered. "And I didn't say you were the only one. It just would have been nice to have a better idea of how you're going to react to this."

I bit back my question of what she meant when I felt her hand on my chest. Her palm and fingers pressed gently against me, then slowly slid down to my stomach. I had a feeling that she had yet to reach her intended destination.

"This isn't something we should do," she continued. "I know that, and you know that. If you tell me to stop, I will."

My muscles tensed involuntarily as my sister's hand slipped into my boxers and brushed my cock. I had started to soften, but was still partly erect. She delicately encircled my shaft with her fingers, gripping it just tightly enough that there was no mistaking her intentions.

Ellie's breasts pressed against my arm as she leaned closer. I felt her warm breath on my face as she watched me intently. My cock hardened in her hand, but she didn't move it other than to adjust her grip slightly. She must have wanted confirmation that it was okay, that I wanted her to proceed.

It was hard to move. The truth was that I'd checked out my sister more than once. I'd tried not to make it overly sexual, we both had, but maybe that had just been a band-aid solution. I felt horribly conflicted, but whether it was right or wrong, I liked feeling her hand on my cock.

And yes, I wanted her to keep going.

How could I say that to Ellie? Obviously I could just tell her that I was okay with her jerking me off, but somehow that didn't seem quite right. Part of me felt that acknowledging exactly what she was doing out loud would make it worse in some way.

I looked up at her, and I suddenly knew what to do. She was still looking directly at me, and her face was so close to mine. I lifted myself a little and kissed her.

Unlike both of our other kisses, this one lingered. It was still gentle and relatively chaste, but there was love behind it. Maybe a little bit of lust too. I couldn't help that I was horny.

Ellie read the gesture exactly as I hoped she would. Even before we broke the kiss, she tightened her grip on my cock and began stroking it. I was fully hard by now. Her fingers felt so small and delicate compared to mine. She didn't have the same experience I had at getting myself off, but that hardly mattered. As much as I hated to admit it, I was actually getting more turned on because it was my sister touching me. I wondered how she'd react if she knew.

Ellie gradually became more sure of herself as she continued jerking me off. The way her fingers gripped me had been a little tentative at first, but that changed as her confidence grew.

"Is that okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. "That's definitely okay."

She nodded, then looked down to where the blanket covered her hand. She let go of my cock for a moment and used both of her hands to pull my boxers down.

"Now I've got a little more room to work with," she said, as if I required an explanation. "And it's not like I can see anything either way."

"You think that'd be worse? If you could see it?"

"Maybe. I dunno. Do you not?"

"I think that under the circumstances it'd probably be okay."

"S'that so."

Ellie gave my cock an extra squeeze and grinned mischievously. I couldn't help feeling like she was planning something, and that I may have inadvertently given her permission. She sped up her strokes a little, but otherwise didn't immediately act on whatever naughty thoughts she might have had.

I, however, was feeling brave enough, or maybe just horny enough, to act on some thoughts of my own. Ellie's breasts had been drawing my attention as they jiggled slightly in time to her arm's movement. Her top had been pulled tight across them, accentuating their curves.

I moved slowly, much as she had when going for my cock. I didn't want to get in her way, but I also didn't want to just make a grab for her boobs. I compromised by placing my palm against her tummy, directly below the swell of her breasts. She would either react to that, or she wouldn't.

"You missed my boobs," she said.

"It was that obvious, was it?"

"Unless you've got some kind of bizarre tummy fetish, then yeah."

Ellie gave me a teasing grin and I couldn't help smiling back. She knew me too well. Granted, I intentionally hadn't been all that subtle about my intentions.

I eased my hand upward to cup one of her breasts in my palm. The flimsy material of her camisole wasn't much of a barrier between us, but while I felt the warmth and softness underneath, it was still more of a barrier than I wanted. If I was going to feel up my sister, I might as well do it right.

I reached lower, still doing my best not to bump the arm she was using to jerk me off, and slipped my hand under her top. Her naked skin felt so much better. I couldn't believe I'd almost allowed myself to be content with touching her over her clothes.

Ellie's efforts were paying off. Between her stroking and my fondling, I was seriously aroused. If she kept going the way she was, she'd finish me off soon.

"You're gonna make a pretty big mess, aren't you?" she said, as though only just realizing that I was going to cum. To be fair, I hadn't really thought that far ahead either.

"I guess so," I said.

She bit her lip in thought.

"'Kay. Don't freak out about this."

"About what?"

Ellie didn't answer my question. Instead, she stopped stroking me briefly and raised herself to her knees. She pushed back the blanket that had been covering us so that my cock was exposed. I'd told her that I didn't mind if she saw it, but I hadn't expected her to actually take me up on the offer.

She gathered her hair in her hands, pushing it back over her shoulders before leaning down. I only realized what she was up to at the very last second. She gripped the base of my shaft, holding it steady as she took me in her mouth.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't react in any way. My sister's lips were wrapped around the head of my cock. I had no idea how to feel about that, and the pleasure and uncertainty overwhelmed me.

"Oh fuck, Ellie," I moaned, finally able to vocalize something.

She didn't take the time to respond to me. Her lips remained sealed around the tip of my erection while she stroked me with her hand. She wasn't giving me a blowjob, not really, but just the fact that her mouth was involved dramatically changed the sensation. It was so, so wrong for my little sister to be doing what she was doing. It worried me how much I was turned on by it.

"M'gonna cum," I breathed, trying to give Ellie what warning I could.

She ignored me, but I knew she'd heard. It dawned on me just before I reached the point of exploding that this was her version of preventing a mess. She was going to take my cum in her mouth instead of letting it shoot all over us and the bedding. That thought was the last one I had before I closed my eyes and embraced the rush of orgasm.

I felt the first pulse of cum shoot forcefully into my sister's mouth. It was so different from getting myself off; everything was more intense somehow. Ellie, the source of all my pleasure, kept her lips locked on me the whole time. I wasn't watching, but I was pretty sure she didn't spill a drop.

As quickly as it had started, it was over. I was left feeling somewhat drained, but also very satisfied.

"Thank you," I said.

Ellie was still kneeling beside me and looked slightly embarrassed at being thanked.

"Ur wel-hum?" she said before swallowing audibly.

We watched each other awkwardly for a moment, neither of us quite sure how to proceed. Eventually she stretched back out beside me and pulled the covers back up over us. I pulled my boxers back into place too.

"That's one way to avoid a mess," I said.

"Mm-hm. I wasn't sure how you were gonna feel about that."

"Well, I might only be feeling this way because you just got me off, but I'm pretty okay with it."

"That sort of thing does have a way of altering one's perspective."

I nodded and let out a deep breath. I was ready for sleep. It took me a moment to realize that Ellie wasn't acting quite as calm and relaxed as I was. She was mostly lying still, but she also seemed a bit fidgety.

"Ellie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do we need to take care of you now?"

She bit her lip and looked away for a second.

"I was kinda thinking about that," she admitted. "I'm a little worked up after... you know. But I'm just... I'm not sure."

"Not sure about what?"

"This might be silly considering what I just did, but I'm feeling kind of shy about it. I shouldn't feel that way, but I do."

I rolled on my side facing her, propping my head up on my arm.

"Well, I could give you some privacy if you want," I said. "I mean, I don't want it to be uncomfortable for you."

"No, that's okay. Just... just stay there."

Ellie got settled in on her back and closed her eyes. Her hands were both under the covers, and even though I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, I could make a pretty good guess from the faint movements of the blanket. There was a small patch around her waist that kept moving ever so slightly.

Very little space separated us. I knew better than to try touching her while she masturbated, but I was surprised she was okay with me watching so closely. To me that seemed like the more embarrassing option. Still, it was her call. I had no intention of questioning her decision.

Watching her face was interesting. Her mouth was slightly open, her breathing ragged, her lips twitching every now and then from the pleasure she was causing herself. I had to force my gaze away, even though there wasn't much else to look at. It was too tempting to lean over and kiss her.

Ellie finally came, punctuating the event with a faint moan. It was the only sound she'd made the whole time, aside from her breathing and the faint rustling of the blanket. Her arm moved with extra vigour for a moment, and her mouth opened even wider so it was almost a circle, then abruptly she fell still. Her eyes fluttered open and she grinned sheepishly at me.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yeah. Better."

I gave her the kiss I'd restrained myself from earlier, then cuddled up to her. She sighed contentedly and pulled the covers up around us so that only our heads stuck out. Sleep came easily.

****

I noticed over the next few days that I was more comfortable about displaying affection toward Ellie with other people around. It seemed more natural the closer we got. Things like holding hands, or sitting close together, or sharing quick kisses didn't seem like such a big deal anymore. I knew we were asking for trouble, but I couldn't bring myself to worry about it.

The rest of our family seemed to come to a grudging acceptance of the increased closeness between Ellie and me. I still caught Mom looking concerned every now and then, and Lily liked to roll her eyes and make faces any time she saw us doing anything too couple-y. Alice took to it the best. As long as she got a little attention occasionally and didn't feel like she was being left out, she was happy enough.

Arguably the biggest difference in our relationship was our changes in behaviour in bed. Ellie jerking me off had opened the door to more overtly sexual touching than before. We also got into the habit of masturbating with the other present. It became almost normal for us to each get ourselves off before going to sleep. Sometimes we'd help each other, but not always.

Being around Ellie was getting to be indistinguishable from spending time with a girlfriend, albeit one I couldn't openly date. I wasn't sure what that meant for us. I was enjoying it though, and so was she, so I was okay with waiting and seeing where it went.

Ellie seemed to settle into her role as half of our pseudo-couple even better than I did. I had to wonder if she wanted to draw attention sometimes, the way she got all touchy-feely. One evening she decided to do some school work in the living room, lying down on the floor with her laptop in front of her while I was reading in my usual spot. With a little whining she managed to convince me to sit next to her and give her a back rub with my free hand. I assumed that had been her intent all along. There really wasn't any other reason for her to lie on the floor like that.

Lily walked in a few minutes after Ellie and I had gotten settled. She took one look at us and stopped halfway to the couch.

"Oh god, you two. Seriously?" she said.

"What?" I asked. "We're not doing anything."

"Right," Lily said, rolling her eyes. "'Cause giving back rubs is completely normal for you. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you two sleeping together."

"We're not doing anything wrong," Ellie said.

"You keep saying that. You keep trying to convince us all that you two aren't up to anything. You're just sleeping together. Well you know what? Even if that's all it is, it's only a matter of time before something changes."