Sleeping with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck," I breathed.

I was so close, and Ellie's encouragement was getting me there even faster. She kept whispering to me that she wanted me to finish, occasionally alternating with nibbling on my ear. She was driving me crazy. I needed to cum so badly, and I urgently thrust into her until finally I was there.

I kept pumping myself into her as I shot the first of my seed. She moaned happily as she felt my cum spurt into her, tangling her fingers in my hair. I was overwhelmed with pleasure, unable to focus on anything but the continuous pulsing of my orgasm and the sensations it sent throughout my body. By the time it began to fade, I was completely drained.

Ellie stroked my cheek and looked directly into my eyes. Her face held a glow of satisfaction and love.

"That was even better than I hoped," she said. "I was a little worried it would feel weird, but I should have known better."

"Well, now we know for sure," I said, giving her a final kiss before rolling off of her.

"Mm-hm. It's a good feeling."

I lay there beside Ellie, at peace with the world and with myself. She was right, it was a good feeling. If it had turned out that sex with each other was something we just couldn't handle, it would have been okay. We could have dealt with it. But it didn't turn out that way. Instead, we were more compatible than any brother and sister ever should be. Now I felt sure that we were doing the right thing for us.

"El?"

"Yeah?"

"One of us needs to turn the light off."

She looked over at the light switch.

"But whoever does it is gonna have to get out of bed."

"I know."

"But... I don't wanna. M'so comfy right here."

"Please?"

She looked at the switch again, then sighed heavily.

"You owe me," she said.

Ellie rolled ungracefully off the side of the bed, almost falling over as she stood up. I got to watch her naked body as she made the short trip to the light switch. The slight swaying of her butt was hypnotizing, even in my satiated state. She caught me staring just before she flicked off the light and walked back toward the bed.

"You just wanted to check me out again," she accused me.

"That was just a happy coincidence, I assure you."

I pulled her to me as she tried to crawl under the covers. She squealed and giggled as she tried to pull the blanket up over us while getting no help from me. I held her and waited, and she eventually settled in and put her arm around me in return. I was fully ready for sleep, even though part of me would have liked to lie there and cuddle with my sister all night.

"Guess Lily was right," Ellie said.

"She was," I agreed while stifling a yawn.

"At least we know she won't freak out if she finds out."

"Mm-hm."

"And you don't really care, do you?"

"Not right now. Try me again tomorrow."

"Mmm, okay. Good night, Neil."

"Night, El."

****

I hated having to get up the next day. That particular morning, more so than any other I could remember, I just wanted to stay in bed forever. Ellie couldn't have agreed more. Sadly, neither of us was enough of a slacker to pull that off.

The upside to getting out of bed was that I got to see Ellie naked again, even if only briefly. She purposefully took a moment to brush out her hair a little with her fingers, giving me a chance to stare, before throwing on one of my shirts. I had a partial erection by the time she gave me a quick kiss and slipped out the door.

Soon after that I discovered an unexpected side effect to our previous night's activity. Once we both made it to the kitchen, we found ourselves unable to stop smiling at each other. I did my best to maintain a neutral expression, but every time I looked at her I felt a goofy grin break out on my face. I couldn't help it.

The way Ellie and I were looking at each other didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the family. One by one, Mom, Lily, and Alice all realized something was up, and it didn't take them long to come to their own conclusions as to what it was.

Lily was the first to catch on, but she didn't do much other than roll her eyes at us. She'd known what was coming before any of us, so it wasn't much of a surprise. Mom was the first to speak.

"Alright, what's going on?" Mom asked. "Lily, why do you keep glaring at your brother? And Neil, why are...." She stopped in mid-sentence. She looked back and forth between Ellie and me, occasionally glancing over to Lily, then shut her mouth and shook her head in exasperation. "You know what? Maybe I don't want to know."

"Probably not," Lily said.

Mom stood up from the table. "Neil, I left a grocery list on the counter, can--"

"I'll take care of it," I said.

"Thank you. You all have a good day, I'll see you tonight."

She left the room, pausing just long enough to kiss the top of Alice's head on her way by. Alice smiled like she was the favourite now, though I was pretty sure it had more to do with her being closest to the doorway. We all chorused goodbyes and waited until the front door closed behind her.

"You guys have no idea what 'subtle' means, do you?" Lily burst out the first chance she got.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said while Ellie nodded in agreement.

"Whatever. At least Mom took it well, all things considered. I would have had to be the one to smooth things out otherwise, thanks to you guys. And it's a sad day when I've gotta be the responsible one around here."

Lily got up and took her empty cereal bowl over to the sink. Just before she left, Ellie spoke up.

"Thanks, Lil," Ellie said. "You're a good sister."

Lily shrugged uncomfortably at the unexpected praise and kept walking. I thought about saying something to her before she was out of earshot, but decided not to. I didn't really have anything to add.

That just left Alice who had yet to show any real reaction. I tried to keep an quiet eye on her, and as far as I could tell Ellie was doing the same.

"So are you guys in love or something?" Alice finally asked.

For all the concern she showed, she might as well have been asking about the weather. Ellie and I glanced at each other before speaking.

"Kind of?" I said.

"It's complicated," Ellie added. "But... yes."

I felt another grin breaking out and tried to fight it. Just as before, I failed miserably.

"Okay," Alice said, as though that was the answer she'd expected.

She followed Lily's example and dropped her dishes in the sink before heading to her room. Unlike her sister, she seemed in a much cheerier mood. As far as I could tell, she was entirely unfazed by the events of the morning. If not for her question, I might have suspected that she hadn't noticed anything was different.

"So," I said once Ellie and I were alone. "Alice seems fine with things."

"Mm-hm," Ellie agreed. "I think she'll be alright. Lily will be too, even if she wants to pretend like it's a big ordeal for her."

"What about Mom? She didn't really give us much of a reaction one way or the other."

"I think she'll probably be okay with it. She didn't freak out on us, so that's a good sign."

"Yeah, but... do you think she actually knows what we did, or does she just suspect?"

"Doesn't matter. Suspecting'd be almost as bad in this case. Trust me, she'll be fine. It might take her some time to adjust is all."

"You're probably right." I leaned over and kissed her. Given that our secret was more or less out, I wasn't worried about being caught anymore. "I love you."

"Mmm, me too," she said, and then her face took on an air of mischief. "Listen, if we're done worrying about our family for now, you maybe wanna head upstairs and take a shower together before class?"

"Hmm..." I said, pretending to consider it for a moment, that grin fighting its way back onto my face. We were lucky, so very lucky. It was freeing that we didn't have to hide anymore.

Ellie took my hand, and I let her drag me upstairs. The things we'd done the night before were still fresh in my mind, and I was eager to add to those memories.