Sleeping with Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are implying?" I asked, pulling my hand away from Ellie's back.

"You know what I'm implying. You're always together and you're always touching each other. It's only getting worse. Either you're gonna go too far, or one of you is going to get hurt. You're just gonna end up breaking this family up again one way or the other."

Lily turned around and left the room, ignoring Ellie's calls for her to come back. I didn't know what to do and just kind of sat there hoping a brilliant idea would come to me.

"Shit," I finally said.

"Yeah," Ellie said. "That about sums it up." She rolled onto her back and lay there unhappily. "The worst part is she's not wrong."

"Maybe, but... I mean, she's not completely right either. We're not gonna break up the family. That's not going to happen."

"But what if we do?"

"We won't," I said firmly. I managed to sound more confident than I felt. "That can only happen if we let it."

"Lily's right though, one of us could get hurt," Ellie said softly. "It could happen. I know you don't think so, but it could."

"Well... I don't know what we're supposed to do then."

"Neither do I." Ellie chewed on her lip, then looked directly at me. "Hey, Neil?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me it'll be okay."

I forced a smile that I didn't really feel. I hoped it looked reassuring.

"It'll be okay, El. We'll all be okay."

****

Things were a little strained between us and Lily after our brief conversation. She didn't exactly avoid Ellie or me, but she very pointedly ignored or rebuffed any attempt to talk about her problem with our relationship. I got the impression that she was at least slightly embarrassed about her outburst though. That was a small comfort.

Family life adapted as necessary. Everyone was getting used to Ellie and me being nigh-inseparable, as far as I could tell. We were getting fewer disapproving or concerned looks, at any rate. Mom even started assigning tasks to both of us in cases where she would have ordinarily just asked one of us to do something for her. She had learned that we'd almost certainly cooperate on them anyway.

All of that lead to me washing dishes one evening while Ellie dried them. Usually I would have just left them in the dish rack until they were dry, but as long as we were working as a team we could get the whole thing done much faster.

"I should probably do some studying later on," Ellie said as she put a small stack of dried plates into their spot in the cupboard. "Got a test coming up. Thought maybe you'd like to help me?"

"Help, or 'help?'" I asked, pulling my hands out of the dishwater long enough to make finger quotes.

Ellie grinned and bumped me with her hip.

"Maybe a little of both."

She leaned over and kissed me, while I carefully made sure my wet hands stayed out of the way. One of her breasts brushed my arm during the maneuver. I was pretty sure that was on purpose.

"You guys need to put up a warning sign or something."

Ellie and I each did a half-turn to look behind us to find Lily standing there with her arms folded across her chest. Her stance didn't appear to be confrontational, but she certainly didn't look at ease either.

"Sorry," Ellie said.

Lily shrugged uncomfortably. "Whatever. I should probably just get used to it. You two obviously aren't gonna stop."

"We really don't mean to make things weird for you," I said.

"I know," Lily said. "Trust me, I know. I just...." She sighed heavily and shook her head. "I wanted to say sorry for... for when I snapped at you two. I mean, you're happy, right? You guys seem happy anyway. I shouldn't get in the way of that."

"Aw, Lil," Ellie said, stepping toward her sister.

Lily took a half step back, but Ellie kept closing the distance and managed to pull her into a hug. Lily didn't hug back, but she also didn't fight it.

"I just want things to be normal," Lily said. "As normal as they can be. You know, under the circumstances. If I stop talking to you two, that's not really helping anything."

"You're right," Ellie said. "And for what it's worth, we truly are sorry that what we're doing is affecting you and Mom and Alice. We didn't want that."

"I know," Lily said, finally struggling free of her older sister's embrace. "But now it's out, and we all just have to deal with it. Just... just do one thing for me."

"What is it?"

"When you have sex, try to be subtle about it."

"We're not having sex!" Ellie and I said almost simultaneously. I realized afterward how defensive we sounded.

"Maybe you're not," Lily said with a shrug. "But you will. When you do... Mom doesn't need to know about it. Allie doesn't either, but honestly she might be okay with it. It's hard to tell with her."

"Um... okay," Ellie said. I was glad she was able to form a reply, because I didn't know if I could have come up with anything coherent. "We'll, uh, keep that in mind."

"Yeah, well... yeah," Lily said. "Good."

She gave another shrug, then left. Ellie and I stared at each other in a long moment of silence.

"She's too cynical for her own good," I said eventually.

"Too cynical for anyone's good," Ellie countered. She returned to her former position by the counter and picked up her dishtowel. "And probably a little too clever in some ways. Which I don't think is something I've ever had to say about her before."

I chuckled, but Ellie had a point. Lily was bright enough, but that tended to be overshadowed by her tendencies toward rebellion and overreaction. At least I knew her heart was in the right place in this case. She'd only been looking out for her family.

"Do you think she was right?" I asked. "About the whole... you know... the whole sex thing?"

"Do you think she was?"

"I don't know. I really don't. Not too long ago I would have said she was crazy, but now...."

Ellie nodded. "Yeah. That's about how I feel too."

I kept washing, though I was nearly done. I actually kind of wished there were more dishes to do just so I'd have something to help me stall for time. It probably wouldn't have helped anyway. There was a question I needed to ask, and procrastinating wouldn't make it go away.

"If we're not saying it won't happen, does that mean it probably will?" I asked.

Ellie frowned for a second, then looked over her shoulder to make sure no one was listening. I'd been keeping an ear out for someone sneaking up ever since Lily had caught us by surprise, but it still wasn't a bad idea for her to double check.

"Let me put it this way," she said. "If I crawled into bed with you tonight, completely naked, what would you do?"

"That's not fair, El. That is so not a fair question."

"I know. You don't have to answer. I don't really have a proper answer for you either."

I finished the last few pieces of silverware at the bottom of the sink and handed them to Ellie. I dried my hands slowly with a spare towel while I waited for her to finish. Despite my initial uncertainty, the more I thought about her question, the more I realized that I actually did have an idea what I'd do.

"If you crawled into bed with me naked," I said slowly, "there is a reasonable chance that we'd end up having sex."

She arched an eyebrow. "A reasonable chance? What does that mean exactly?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "I really don't. Except that it definitely could happen. If that's not enough of an answer then... you'll just have to try it and find out."

"Careful. Don't say things like that, 'cause I might just take you up on it."

"I'll take my chances."

"Mm-hm. Well, don't say I didn't warn you." She set her towel down and surveyed the room. "Anyway, I think we're done here. Wanna come help me with my studying now? There really are a couple things I'd like you to look at with me. If you want."

"Yeah, sure. Why not."

****

In hindsight, I should have suspected that Ellie was scheming something. I didn't stick around and help her study for too long, but while I was there she seemed more distracted than usual. She wasn't really paying attention to the work at all. It was her test we were preparing for, so it didn't bother me all that much if she didn't want to focus.

I went and did my own thing for the rest of the evening until bedtime. As much as I loved my sister and hanging out with her, it was kind of nice to get a little alone time too. Still, just like every night since we'd started sleeping together, I found myself looking forward to curling up in bed with her.

I was in the process of stripping down for the night when Ellie walked into my room and quietly closed the door behind her. We'd gotten pretty in sync with our bedtimes, though we still didn't really plan out whose room we'd use on a given night. In any case, it didn't surprise me when she walked in on me in the middle of changing.

"Hey," I said. "Good timing. I'm almost ready."

"Uh huh," she said.

She watched me as I removed my shirt and left myself in only my underwear. I planned on putting on a baggier, more comfortable shirt for the night, although I didn't really need to. I'd gone topless a couple times while sleeping with her. The only real downside to it was that it made keeping our hands off of each other that much trickier. The whole point was to sleep, after all.

"Neil?" she said.

"Yeah?" I said, glancing at her for a second.

She was wearing a long t-shirt that went down just far enough to cover her panties. I realized belatedly that it looked like one of mine. Seeing her using one of my shirts as nightwear was kind of hot.

"Neil?" she repeated more insistently.

"What?" I said, turning around fully this time.

Once she was sure she had my attention she grabbed the bottom of her shirt with both hands.

"Remember what you were saying earlier?" she asked. "About me crawling into bed naked with you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the shirt up and over her head in one long, smooth motion. My eyes widened and fixed themselves on each part of her body as it was revealed to me. We'd been getting fairly adventurous lately, but I'd never come close to seeing her fully naked body in a well-lit room. Up to then it had just been little flashes here and there in the dark.

Ellie was not, in fact, wearing panties as I'd assumed she was. Her pussy was the first thing revealed, and it was shaved completely bare. It looked so smooth and sexy that I had to force myself to keep my gaze moving as more of her body came into view.

My gaze traveled upward over her tummy and belly button to her breasts which bounced slightly as were freed from their shirt-prison. Just like her pussy, I wanted to stop and stare at her boobs. They were so round, so perky, so perfectly shaped.

And then there was Ellie's face. She had her bottom lip between her teeth and managed to looked both amused and nervous at the same time. She was waiting for my reaction.

"If you're trying to turn me on," I said, "mission fucking accomplished."

"Enjoying the view, huh?"

"Did you think I wouldn't?"

Ellie clasped her hands behind her back and stuck her chest out a little bit more. She took a couple steps toward me so that she was right in front of me. Much of her nervousness seemed to have left her already.

"I was worried you might not," she said. "I mean, I knew you'd like seeing me naked, but I still worried maybe you wouldn't. Kinda weird, right?"

"It's not that weird. This is... what we're doing... it's all so complicated. Things aren't going to be simple."

I reached out and lightly placed my hands on her hips. I trailed my fingertips up the sides of her body, then back down. There were other places--dirtier places--I wanted to touch, but I held myself back.

"Well they don't have to be complicated," Ellie whispered. "Not always. We could make things simple for a little while."

My cock had begun to harden when she'd taken her shirt off, enough that it was clearly visible as it strained against my underwear. She deliberately brushed her fingers against my cock, sending a shiver of pleasure through my body.

"Simple sounds good," I said.

"Mm-hm. Thought you might think so."

Our lips met in a gentle kiss that grew deeper and more passionate the longer we held it. All my restraint, denial, and fears slowly melted away. It seemed so stupid to pretend I didn't want this. That's what it had been, a pretense. At some point Ellie and I had become something different from a regular brother and sister. I wasn't sure when exactly, but I realized that I'd been trying to hide from the truth, and that was no longer an option.

I felt Ellie's breasts against me, bare skin against bare skin. I felt her hands on me, exploring my body just as I was exploring hers. I abandoned my earlier sense of caution and touched her anywhere I wanted to. She moaned into my mouth as I grabbed her ass in both hands. I lifted her slightly, forcing her to balance on her toes and causing her to lean on me even more to keep from falling over.

"I love you, El," I said.

"Well duh," she said with a faint smirk. She gave me another quick kiss, then leaned to the side so she could whisper in my ear. "I love you too."

I groaned as she pressed her leg against my increasingly hard cock. I wanted to get my underwear off, to free my erection and eliminate the last barrier between us, but I was unwilling to let go of my sister. She continued grinding on me, making my choice a difficult one.

I compromised. If Ellie was going to tease me, then I could tease her right back. I moved one of my hands from her ass around to her pussy. It was just as smooth to the touch as it looked. I ran my fingers over it, smiling as she gasped at the sudden stimulation.

She was wet before I reached her slit. She only got wetter as I stroked her, not quite pushing my way in but threatening to. I spread her juices across her pussy lips with my fingertips, making the whole area slick. I knew I could get a finger inside her if I wanted to, but I was still just teasing her. The longer I played with her, the more she whined in disappointment when I refused to give her what she really wanted.

Ellie had gradually shifted from grinding her leg against my cock to trying to grind her pussy on my hand. I pressed my palm against her clit, giving her something to work with. The difference in her reactions was immediate. She went from being slightly frustrated to happily masturbating herself on my hand with no discernible delay, making me smile.

She buried her face in my shoulder and pressed herself against me. My hand became sandwiched between us, but I did my best to keep rubbing her pussy while she got increasingly aggressive with her grinding. I was surprised by how horny she was, how much she was letting her desire take over. I'd never seen anything like it from her.

"Feels... so... good," Ellie breathed.

"I can tell. You know what else would feel good?"

She slowed down a little and pulled her head back so she could look at me. A slow smile spread over her lips.

"I think I have an idea. Does that mean you've made up your mind? Like, for sure?"

"As soon as you took your shirt off. I didn't stand a chance after that."

Ellie reluctantly stopped getting herself off on my hand and sank down to her knees. Her eyes widened as she saw just how much of a tent I was making in my underwear. I could see excitement fill her, replacing any disappointment she might have felt from leaving the care of my hands.

She looked up at me seductively as she pulled my underwear down, freeing my erection. As soon as I could step out the underwear and kick them off, she focused on my fully hard cock. Precum had been leaking from the tip and she decided to give it a quick lick. I shivered at the contact, brief as it was, which only made her smile even wider.

"You want to put this in me?" she asked in an innocent voice.

Ellie grasped my shaft lightly and gave it a couple strokes. I couldn't take it. My sister kneeling naked in front of me, toying with my cock, and looking up at me with the most adorable expression of barely contained lust... there was no way I could resist her.

I grabbed her arms, ignoring her squeals as I manhandled her over to the bed and threw her onto it. She giggled as I advanced on her, my cock pointed directly toward its destination. She spread her legs for me eagerly as I crawled on top of her on my hands and knees, getting myself into position.

"Yes," I said. "I do want to put it in you."

"Even though I'm your sister and we shouldn't?"

"Mm-hm. You know we're beyond that."

"Yeah, I do. Just wanted to hear you say it."

I felt Ellie's delicate fingers take hold of my cock and guide me to her entrance. She rubbed the head up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices. With a little pressure I'd easily be able to push my way inside her.

"I really do love you," I said. "Sister or not, there's no one I'd rather be doing this with."

"Mmm, so do it then."

I kissed her hard. She moaned into my mouth as I lowered my hips, pushing gently until the tip of my cock slipped into her pussy. She was so wet that I easily worked my way into her with short, steady thrusts. Her hips moved back against me, helping guide me in.

Pretty soon I bottomed out in her, the length of my shaft buried entirely inside her pussy. Every inch of my cock was enveloped inside her. Her muscles contracted on me arrhythmically, squeezing me tightly. I couldn't believe how good it felt just being inside my sister, let alone how much better it was when I moved.

I pulled partway out of Ellie, then gently thrust back in. I expereienced pure bliss as I increased the intensity of my thrusts. She pulled me to her and held me as I made love to her.

I was acutely aware of every part of my sister's body that was touching me: her lips on my neck, her hands trailing across my back, her breasts pressing against my chest. Every point of contact, even the light brushing of our tummies, felt sexual. More importantly, every part of her articulated the love she felt for me. It was there in the way she kissed me, and the way she held me, and the way she had accepted me inside of her.

Ellie gave a low moan of pleasure and arched her neck. I raised my head slightly to look at her. In her eyes I could see all the intensity of the sensations and emotions she was going through. I lowered my face back down and kissed her exposed neck. I kissed her again and again until she nodded her head forward and met my mouth with hers.

Her orgasm rose moments later. She held me even tighter and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came. I did my best to keep my rhythm steady; the last thing I wanted was to slow down in the midst of her pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck," Ellie whispered, her face contorted in rapture.

Her body stiffened and relaxed a few times before she was done. A look of contentment replaced the expression of intense pleasure and she melted back into the mattress, letting go of me and allowing me to continue with slightly more freedom of movement.

"Good?" I asked.

"So good," she said. "Kinda wish we'd done this sooner."

"Guess we'll just have to make up for that."

I increased my pace. It would have been nice to go on forever, but eventually the need to cum was too strong. I could already feel it trying to take over.

Ellie was a lot calmer and less involved now that she'd had her release. She delivered copious kisses to my neck, shoulders, and lips, all as she ran her hands over my back and arms.

"You can cum any time you're ready," she whispered into my ear. "I want to feel it."

"God, El. You know what's gonna happen if you say things like that?"

"It'll turn you on even more?"

"Yeah. That."

"Maybe that's the idea." She ran her fingernails lightly up my back and took my earlobe between her teeth for a second before continuing. "I want you to cum in me, Neil. I want you to do it."