Sleeping with the Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was very much like the first, we had drinks in the lounge and then dinner in the dining room. Charlie was great company, and we chatted like old friends this time; he had a knack of making me feel very comfortable and relaxed

This time the dinner had been cooked by his housekeeper, Martha, and served by her husband. Charlie told me they lived in an apartment at the back of the block and had been with him for years.

I asked Charlie to tell me about himself as I had spilled all last time. He talked about his broken home, being brought up by an aunt, dropping out of university and working on a building site before rising rapidly up the rungs of a property company to become the Chairman by the time he was 30 and then setting up on his own and the dizzying financial success before selling out for a fortune at the age of 50 followed by the separation with his wife. He was a wonderful storyteller and had me in stitches talking about the people he had met over the years.

We finished the dinner back in the lounge with coffee and brandy. I had kicked off my shoes sometime before and sat on the sofa sipping a beautiful Cognac, my legs tucked up beneath me watching the lights through the window. I suddenly realised it was after midnight and said I needed to be going.

'You don't have to,' said Charlie. Here it comes I thought.

'You can use the guest room if you don't fancy the trip back. I can get John to run you home in the morning.'

I knew, absolutely knew I should go back to the flat, but I was so tired and relaxed and comfortable that it became such an easy decision to make.

'Yes please, Charlie, if it's no bother.'

'Of course not, it would be my pleasure.'

I thought that this had been an exceptionally long dream but I would wake up in a moment.

'Charlie, why are doing all this?'

'What do you mean? Because I want to of course.'

I must have looked doubtful because he went on. 'I like you, Olivia. You are sweet and charming, you don't expect anything, you're funny and a good listener. You are also very pretty and I like your company. Isn't that enough?'

I shrugged, not knowing what to say, 'I like you too, Charlie.'

Lame, but true.

'It's settled then, we will finish the brandies and then I'll show you to the guest room.'

He led me through a door which opened into a corridor with several doors leading off. He opened one leading to a beautiful modern kitchen. Opening a cupboard which turned out to be a fridge, he said, 'There's water or juice in here if you want anything, just help yourself.'

We moved onto the next door and he opened this into the guest room. I later found out there were four bedrooms in all including his master suite. It was big with a large double bed with sheets folded back already. There were fitted wardrobes along one wall and an open door led into an en suite wet room.

'Wow, Charlie, this is great.' I almost clapped my hands together in excitement.

He smiled, 'Olivia, you're welcome. There are some things in the wardrobes if you need them. If you need to go to the kitchen, the lights in the corridor are motion sensitive so you can find your way easily.'

I turned and leant into him and kissed him on the cheek, 'Charlie, this is so kind of you, thank you.'

He actually blushed a little and I giggled. He smiled shyly and said, 'Good night, Olivia, sleep well. Oh, what time do you need to get up? Do you have work tomorrow?'

I didn't as it was a day off for me.

'That's good, maybe we could have breakfast together?'

'Charlie, I would love that. Goodnight and thank you again.'

He closed the door and I saw there was a lock on the inside. I shrugged, I was sure that a serial killer would have a duplicate key anyway.

I walked across to the wardrobes and peeked inside. There were both male and female outfits hanging inside in different sizes, wrapped in cellophane covers. I flicked through the nightwear and found a pair of 40's style Agent Provocateur silk pyjamas and put these on the bed. The wet room had a cabinet full of cleansers and Kiehl's creams, so I cleaned off my makeup, let my hair down, slipped off my dress and bra and knickers. The hormones I was taking had given me small but noticeable breasts although I normally wore a padded bra for vanity.

The silk pyjamas slid over my skin and were so sensuous that I shivered as I pulled the top tight. I couldn't resist a sneak look in the mirror and they looked so sexy as the silk stretched over my bottom. I slid my hands down the silk and I felt so excited my cock began to wake up.

Oh my, I thought, what a time to start feeling horny. I slipped between the sheets and lay there for a while wondering how I had got myself into this and where was it going. I liked Charlie, but I thought this was only a novelty for him, he would soon get tired of me, so why not just buckle up girl, and enjoy the ride?

Except I didn't feel like that. I did like him and because of that I wouldn't take him for what I could get. I would thank him politely in the morning and be on my way. That decided I rolled over and tried to sleep.

Except, sleep wouldn't come. Maybe it was the feeling of the silk or the fact I hadn't had sex for a while, I was definitely feeling horny and I couldn't drop off. Laying there a small mad thought started to creep its way into my mind. If I was going to say 'Sayonara' to Charlie tomorrow, it wouldn't matter if I gave him something to remember me by. Don't be stupid, I told myself, he doesn't want you that way otherwise he would have made it clear already. Then, live for the moment, take a risk, you've got nothing to lose, never think what if.

I slipped out of bed and padded over to the door. I hesitated but gathered my courage and opened it. The motion lights came on and then I realised I didn't know which door was Charlie's master suite. There were four doors, and I found two other guest bedrooms and a broom cupboard before I found the right one. I opened the door quietly and slid into the room. It turned out to be a sitting room with sofas and a low table and more doors off. The first door I tried led to an en suite, and I giggled, thinking this was turning into a farce, Luckily, on the point of giving up the next door I tried led to Charlie's bedroom.

There was enough light filtering through the curtains to let me see where the bed was and I could hear Charlie breathing steadily. I tip toed across to the bed and moved back the duvet and slid in next to him. He stirred and turned over in the bed so he was facing me. His breathing changed, and I sensed rather than saw his eyes open and there was the hint of a start as he realised I was there.

'Olivia?' It was only later I realised I could easily have given him a heart attack waking him up like that.

'Yes, it's me Charlie.' I reached out and kissed him on the mouth and he put his hand out to gently touch my face.

'I hope you don't mind me coming in here?' I asked, fearful of what the reply might be.

'No, no Olivia I don't mind, but you don't have to do this you know.'

'Charlie, if I had to do it I wouldn't be here now. I want to do this.'

He began to say something, but I kissed him again, my tongue pushing between his lips. He began to kiss me back and my hand dropped down to his cock and with a slight surprise I discovered he was sleeping naked. One hand went round his neck to pull him close and my other stayed on his cock which was now beginning to harden between my fingers. He moaned slightly, but we kept kissing and I kept rubbing his cock which was now growing very hard. I broke the kiss and dropped my head to kiss his nipple which began to harden immediately between my lips.

His hand slipped under my pyjama top and started to stroke my nipple and I gasped, I was always so sensitive there.

'Sorry.' he whispered.

'No need, I love it, do it again.'

His hand came back and began to stroke and tweak my nipple until it was aching. I was still rubbing his cock which felt pretty big in my fingers. His lips came down onto my nipple and I nearly passed out as his tongue lapped the tip and then his teeth nipped it too. I felt my cock growing, and I knew I had to get him away from my nipple before it tipped me over the edge.

I moved his hand away, and I dropped down, butterfly kissing his chest as I went. Charlie was breathing hard now and as I kissed my way down I reached up for his nipple and started to roll it between my fingers. He arched his back, and I knew he was also sensitive there.

I had to throw off the duvet and I could see his eyes wide open as I finally got down to his cock. It was pretty big and I could see the head glistening already in the lights from the window. I bent down and kissed the tip of it, poking my tongue into the slit and I heard him hiss in response. I let go of his nipple to focus on his cock with my mouth and hands. I pushed back the shaft against his stomach and licked up the shaft from the root to the tip. As I got to the sensitive part I heard him make a noise deep in his throat. I looked up and his head was thrown back and his mouth open as I slid my tongue down and repeated the action another three of four times.

Charlie's hands found my head and held me there as I began to kiss and lick the head of his cock. I rolled my fingers around his cock with both hands and began to work on the shaft as I opened my lips and took the head into my mouth. As I stroked with my hands I bobbed my head up and down letting the head slip and out a few times before taking more of the shaft inside. My tongue was working hard around and around the underneath the head, trying to find that little magic spot where the shaft meets the head.

Charlie's hips started to move and his cock began to slip further into my mouth. He was big, and I choked a little but managed to cope and took his length inside. His hands pressed down on my head and it was getting a little difficult to breathe. I spluttered and had to let his cock slip from my mouth. The pressure from his hands eased, and I took him back into my mouth, my hands now working hard to bring him close to the edge. He was moaning now and his cock started to harden even more and I knew his climax was close. He grunted and said, 'I'm cumming.'

I locked my lips around his beautiful cock as I felt his orgasm erupt. In an instant his cum flooded my mouth, I took as much as I could, but there was so much some of it splashed out onto my lips and onto his groin. Charlie was still pumping and groaning as I swallowed as much cum as I could. His hips finally stopped twitching, and I let his cock slip from my lips. Charlie pulled me up to the top of the bed and kissed me. I didn't know how he would react to the taste of his cum on my lips and tongue but he didn't stop as he put his arms around me and drew me close to him.

'Olivia, that was wonderful. That hasn't happened to me for a long time.'

I grinned wickedly and said in mock cockney, 'Glad I could be of service, sir.'

He laughed out loud and said, 'Come on, let's get cleaned up.'

He took my hand and helped me up from the bed and led me into the wet room. I took off the pyjamas I was still wearing and Charlie didn't bat an eyelid as he saw me naked. He turned on the shower and pushed me under as he used his hands to wash me from head to toe. The pressure from the huge overhead shower was fierce and the hot water seemed never ending. I dragged him under the shower and it easily covered both of us. We stood there for ages giggling and touching each other.

Charlie's hands found my cock, and he soon had me erect and desperate for some release. To my surprise he dropped to his knees and took me straight into his mouth. The water was still cascading down onto us as he quickly and expertly it seemed to me took me straight up to the edge and beyond. My knees buckled as I came in his mouth and I had to hold onto the wall to support myself.

He stood up and kissed me, this time it was my cum I tasted on his lips.

'Makes us even I think.' He said, with a wicked smile.

We went back to bed and lay together and cuddled until we both fell asleep. I woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee as Charlie walked into the room carrying a tray piled high with breakfast goodies: croissants, rolls, pastries, jam, honey and fruit in a bowl.

'I didn't know what you would like, so I brought a selection.'

'I think I could eat it all this morning.'

Charlie laughed and slid the tray onto my lap.

'I'm just going to sort a few things out, but I'll be back soon. Enjoy the breakfast.'

I ate a few things on the tray but I was really thinking about what to do next. Should I try to slip out without Charlie knowing or wait for him to ask me to leave. I know he enjoyed last night, but I knew this was it. Once a guy gets his rocks off they lose interest and then it's 'I'll call you, I promise'. Still, I sighed, it had been good while it lasted. I'll have another cup of coffee and then head off home. Best if I could do it without Charlie being here though, I thought.

I stuffed another croissant and had just finished my coffee when Charlie knocked on the door and came into the room.

'Charlie, I can't believe you just knocked on the door of your own bedroom.'

He grinned and said, 'What's your plan for today?'

'Oh I don't know, maybe lunch at the Ivy and then cocktails and the theatre tonight.'

Without missing a beat he said, 'Well, it's too late to get into the Ivy but why don't you come with me to Raymond Blanc's place out on the country and then we can have cocktails back here? I can book tickets for something tonight if you want or we could stay in?'

My mouth dropped open for the umpteenth time over the past few days. I must stop doing that.

'Are you serious?' I saw the look on his face and started to babble, 'But I don't have anything to wear.'

Martha is getting your dress from last night cleaned and pressed right now so if you don't mind wearing the same dress two days running, it looked lovely on you by the way.'

I fell back onto the pillows.

'Oh yes Charlie, I could wear a dress again two days running, for sure.'

'Excellent, let's get started then. Do you need a hand with your hair, I think Martha does hair too if you need some help.'

'No, I can manage thanks.' Would this madness ever end?

So, with Martha getting my dress back to me we headed off for a fabulous lunch at Le Manoir and then back to the apartment for the promised cocktails.

I had made a complete pig of myself at lunch and back at the apartment I kicked off my shoes and stretched out on the sofa while Charlie sorted out the cocktails. He came back and laughed at me as I lay sprawled out on his sofa. I squealed and tried to get up.

'Sorry, sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to do that.'

'Don't worry about it, Scarlett Johansson spent the night right there once.'

I shook my head, 'You're joking, right?'

'No, it's true, honestly. You can ask Martha, she had to wake her up.'

I giggled and fell back on the sofa.

Neither of us felt like eating much that evening so Charlie ordered a takeaway pizza and we ate round the dining room table with some beers Charlie found in the fridge. When we were finished I sat on Charlie's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

'Charlie, you are a wonderful man.' I snuggled into his neck and he put his arms around me. 'But it's a work day tomorrow, so I think I need to be going home.'

He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, 'Please stay and I'll make sure John gets you back in time for work tomorrow.'

I giggled and kissed him, 'I would love to.'

He stood up and carried me squealing and kicking through to the bedroom and he threw me on the bed.

Charlie kissed me and then began to undress me slowly and carefully, taking time over every action and not letting me touch him. It was probably the most erotic thing that's ever happened to me. As he took off each piece of clothing he would kiss me somewhere and then move on to the next piece.

I finally lay there naked but Charlie was still fully clothed. I made him sit on the edge of the bed and knelt behind him. I nuzzled his neck and wrapping my arms around him I began to unbutton his shirt. I poked my hands inside the shirt and started to play with his nipples and as his head game back I nipped his earlobe with my teeth. He flinched a little and turned his head to me and I stuck my tongue straight between his lips. I managed to unbutton his shirt and drew it over his head.

I moved from the bed and knelt in front of him and ran my hands up his chest to rub his nipples again. He was squirming by this time and I started to unbuckle his belt and unzipped him before plunging my hand inside and finding him already hard. I let my hands play with his cock for a while before tugging off his trousers and boxers. I looked up at him and saw him watching me with wide-open eyes as I bent slowly forward and let my hair slide over his cock. I let the hair tickle him for a few seconds and then slowly enveloped him with my mouth. I felt him tense as he felt my tongue begin to work on his head. I began to bob up and down, using my hands to build the tension as my mouth worked its magic.

I felt his cock harden, and I said, 'Charlie, will you fuck me now please?'

He said, 'I have some lube in the bedside cupboard,' so I opened it up and slathered it over his cock and into me. I knelt on the bed with my head down and my backside in the air. I felt Charlie climb on the bed and kneel behind me. He put one hand on my buttock and with his other hand he guided his cock until I could feel it pushing gently into my opening. I rocked back a bit and he slid inside a little more. I heard him draw his breath in as he felt how tight I was. He seemed hesitant, unwilling to hurt me perhaps, but I wanted him inside even if it hurt.

'Please Charlie, put it in me now.'

He pushed forward, and I pushed backwards and this time he slid straight in, there was a stinging pain and then I felt him deep inside me, both of his hands on my back as he began to push in and out. He was big as I said before and it took me a few minutes to get used to his length but then the pain faded and the pleasure kicked in. I could feel every inch of him as he slid deep in and then withdrew. He came all the way out once or twice and then plunged straight back in as I was now stretched and used to him. I could feel his balls as they smacked against my buttocks and he bent forward over my back so I could twist enough to kiss him as he continued to drive himself into me.

I was pushing back onto him like crazy now and his cock stiffened as his climax approached and he roared as he finally came, pumping his cum deep inside me. He kept pushing into me until he was spent and we fell sideways onto the bed, chests heaving with the effort of what we had just done. He slipped out of me and it felt empty without his cock inside me.

I kissed him on the lips and could taste the salt from the sweat that covered both of us. I licked his face, and he laughed, calling me a cat. I grabbed one of his balls and squeezed gently and he squealed, trying to grab one of mine, but I rolled out of his reach. Spent, we lay facing each other, smiling stupidly and gazing into each other's eyes. I reached down and took hold of both our cocks and rubbed my hand gently over them. The feeling of his sliding over mine was intense, and we both started to harden again.

Charlie slid down the bed and took me in his mouth, gently coaxing me to a climax with his mouth and lips and teeth and tongue. I exploded into his mouth and he swallowed most of it, some escaping down his chin which I scooped up with my tongue which Charlie then sucked into his mouth.

We cleaned each other up in the wet room and came back to bed where we held each other until we fell to sleep.