Sleeping with the Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us said anything for a while and then I felt I had to break the silence.

'Sam, it seems that we've both learnt something about ourselves and if you agree I think we should move on and put what happened to us in the past,'

He looked at me as if trying to work out if I were telling the truth.

'Olivia, if you could do that, then I would be very happy to do so too.'

We both grinned and shook hands.

'Sam, do you have plans for dinner? I am very hungry and if you're free...?'

'I'd love to join you, my treat, or rather the Bank's treat.'

So, over a wonderful Indian meal we shared our stories. I knew something of Sam's professional life from our meetings before, and I told him about my transition and Charlie and my business. He seemed fascinated by my decision to live as a woman and that he had never guessed I was not a genetic woman.

He began to talk about his personal life, 'I married my wife simply because it was expected by my family. I don't think I ever loved her and for Sophia it was purely a social marriage, but I was pushed into it by my mother, whom I adored. She passed away a few years ago and my father followed suit a year later.'

He paused and looked away for a moment.

'When they had both gone, I felt a weight had lifted from my shoulders, and I started to feel that I could do things for myself probably for the first time in my life. Sophia and I had sex for a while but before long that dried up, we had separate bedrooms and were living together merely for appearances' sake. I can't remember exactly the moment when I realised I was gay, but it was a real turning point for me.'

Whoa, back up the horses a bit buddy, what did he just say?

'Hang on,' I held my hand up for him to stop. 'Did you say, when you realised you were gay?'

He looked at me and smiled shyly, 'Yes, I'm gay, I haven't come out, so far as anyone else is concerned, I'm straight. I'm still in the closet, but yes, I'm gay.'

'Oh my God, I would never have realised.' A thought struck me, 'So why did you hit on me when we met at the agency?'

He shook his head slightly, 'I don't know. When we met I felt this overwhelming attraction to you. I felt there was something about you I really liked. I thought that maybe I was bi, or something, instead of gay.'

'You honestly didn't recognise me?'

'No, I thought I had met you somewhere before, but that's all.'

'Bloody hell, Sam. This is weird, seriously weird. I don't want to go back over what happened at school, but will you tell me one thing? The day you chased and caught me, and were about to thump me why didn't you hit me?'

Sam blushed and said, 'You want the truth?'

I nodded.

'I was about to punch your lights out and then when I was on top of you, your eyes were closed and you looked so scared, I wanted to kiss you so badly.'

I rocked back in my chair and took a long sip of my wine.

'And that's why you let me go?'

'Yes, I couldn't hit you after that.'

'Sam?'

'What?'

'Think about how much might have changed if you had gone ahead and kissed me. I spent so many classes dreaming about you, I was besotted with you back then.'

He wiped his eye and looked at me, 'Don't imagine I haven't thought so many times about what might have been if I had kissed you.'

I looked at him and said slowly, 'My god, Sam, we are two seriously fucked up people.'

I began to chuckle, and he started to smile and then we were both roaring with laughter, tears running down our cheeks and holding our sides. The other diners were staring as if there were two lunatics in the room. Maybe they were right too.

We eventually calmed down and headed back to the bar for a couple of brandies which led to two more and then two more. Maybe it was Karma then that the lift taking us back to our rooms would stop mid floor due to one of the periodic electricity blackouts in Goa. The emergency lights came on and I could make out Sam in the dim light. I reached out to him and then we were kissing, hands everywhere and bodies locked together. I had my hands inside Sam's shirt and his went round me pulling me close to him. His tongue poked through my lips and mine responded, fencing with his.

The lights suddenly came on again and we stopped, looked around and laughed as the lift suddenly surged upwards. We arrived at my floor and I took his hand and dragged him down the corridor to my room, fumbling to get the keycard in the right way. I paused for a second as somewhere in my brain a red caution light came on. I shrugged it off and pulled Sam into the room.

Closing the door with my foot, I kissed him and we shuffled over to the bed still kissing. We fell onto the bed and Sam landed on top of me. He pulled back and said, 'Wait, is this right?'

'Don't fucking care,' I replied, 'shut up and kiss me this time.'

He did as he was told and I thought this is what it should have been like all those years ago. That thought melted away as lust took over and I kissed him back so hard I thought I would suffocate him.

I struggled up, turned my back to him and raised my hair so he could unzip my dress. He unzipped me and I pulled the dress over my head and shook my hair free. I was not wearing a bra and only my tight control knickers. Sam's eyes were on me from the bed and I stood on the floor facing him and I watched his eyes as I put my thumbs in the sides of the knickers and as I began to pull them down I turned away from him and wiggled out of the knickers completely. I looked back over my shoulder and his eyes were still fixed on me. I put my hands over my groin and turned around as his eyes flicked down. I took my hands away and slid them up and cupped my breasts. I was still tucked but then opened my legs slightly and my cock fell down into full view.

I saw his eyes widen as he saw it and his hand went to his mouth.

'Oh my God, Olivia, you are absolutely beautiful.'

I stood in front of him and he reached out his fingers and brushed my cock. He and I both jumped at the touch and then his fingers wrapped around my shaft and his lips found the tip and licked it. I shivered and my cock started to harden as he took it deep into his mouth. I looked down, and he was looking up at me, his eyes wide as he worked on my cock. I put my hands down to his head and began to slide my cock in and out of his eager mouth.

I tried to undo his shirt, but it was impossible from the angle so I pulled him up and together we somehow we tore his shirt getting it off and when he fell backwards on the bed I dragged his trousers and jockeys off. I leant over him and planted a kiss on his cock which was now standing straight up. I licked the head and drew it into my mouth as I heard him suck in his breath.

He pulled me up onto the bed and somehow we ended up with his cock in my mouth and mine in his. I could feel myself getting close and I had to know something urgently.

'Can I fuck you Sam?'

'What are you waiting for, do it.'

I grabbed the lube from my bag, grabbed a pillow and made me raise his backside so I could slide it under him. All the time his cock was waving around like a demented flag pole. I pulled him into position and I lubed him and me. He raised his legs and I knelt in front of him as he pulled his legs back as far as he could. I saw his hole open up, and I teased him by bumping my cock against the entrance a couple of times and then slid the head in and out once or twice before pushing it past his muscle and deep into him. He gasped once and then relaxed and I began to fuck him, slowly at first and then more and more quickly. We were both panting by now and I felt myself getting closer and closer to a climax. Sam let his legs fall onto my shoulders as his hands sought out my nipples. It was this sudden touch that drove me over the edge and I grunted and came, my cum sliding deep into him.

I grabbed his cock whilst I was still moving in and out of him and started to slide my fingers up and down the shaft. It didn't take much before he was tensing and spurts of cum erupted from his cock and covered my hands and onto to his chest.

I slowed down and pumped once or twice more before collapsing on top of him. Sam put his arms around me and held me close as we both began to recover our breath.

'Olivia?'

'Yes, Sam.'

'I'm glad I kissed you this time.'

'Better late than never Sam.'

Sam missed his flight the next day and took some holiday so that we could spend another few days together. We spent every night learning about each other and Sam turned out to be a caring and imaginative lover. He preferred to bottom but like a true gent he took his turn on top and I enjoyed being fucked by him as much as I enjoyed giving it to him.

Sam confessed that he had been attracted to cross-dressing, and we had a few sessions where he wore some of my lingerie. I found it a massive turn on to be fucked by him while he was wearing my silk knickers and stockings.

Our stay there was over far too quickly and we flew back to London together. We hadn't talked about what would happen when we got back and I was fearful of how different it would be when we were back to normal. Therefore, it was a total surprise when as we were about to land at London, Sam took my hand and whispered, 'Olivia, I love you.'

I squeezed his hand and kissed him, 'I love you too, Sam.'

There was some explaining to do to Hugo when I got back, but he was delighted for me. The three of us went out to dinner at the Ivy, on the bank's account, so I finally got there all these years after meeting Charlie. The three of us toasted Charlie that night and I hope he could look down and see how happy I was.

I visit his grave sometimes, leave some flowers and talk to him while I'm there, bringing him up to date with what's going on. Laura leaves nothing and I'm not sure she even visits.

She always was a bitch.

Six months ago...

Sam and I were now living together, and I had moved into his flat, when, after an energetic and sweaty love making session, I asked him if he would marry me. He kissed me and said, 'When? tomorrow?'

We did decide to wait a bit longer and do it properly.

The present day...

So that brings us back up to date. We are now husband and wife, thanks to the UK's marriage equality law. Sam is wearing the most beautiful set of silk knickers, garter belt and stockings under his suit and I cannot wait to get him alone and see him in them.

Just before we disappeared from the party, Hugo sidled up to me and whispered,

'What's it like then?'

'What's what like?'

'Sleeping with the enemy.'

The End