Slut Wife - Addicted To Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually when Tim saw a porn scene like this he imagined himself as the man who had just fucked the hot slut. He felt no negative feelings towards the man licking her pussy clean but he didn't know if he could or wanted to be that man. At this moment he did want to be that man. However, this wasn't a porn or a dream and Tim wasn't in control. Even from across the room he could see Nicole was in control and he was viscerally drawn to her. He had always liked licking pussy and he wanted a taste of Nicole. Tim found himself wishing he were Jeremy. He tried to push the idea out of his mind but he couldn't look away. She was just so sexy and all the more so because she was strong.

Nicole looked around the room and greeted several men and women as they walked by, Jeremy servicing her pussy the whole time.

When Tim finally peeled his eyes away from this scene he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Moments later he exited the bathroom and looked over to the bar where Lisa was chatting with an average looking fully clothed man. He thought to himself. "Well this is what we came here for so don't go over there. Just let Lisa socialize without you hovering." A tingle of apprehension and excitement shot up his spine as he realized he had just consciously decided to let his lovely wife pursue relations with another man or men.

Before Tim had time to decide his next move, Nicole was standing in front of him. He stood speechless with his eyes glued to her magnificent tits and his dick getting hard like an adolescent boy.

She reached out her hand. "Hi Tim, my name is Nicole. You can call me Nicky. Jeremy tells me you are new to the club."

"Um, nice to meet you." Said Tim as he took her hand and looked into her pretty blue eyes.

Tim felt awkward and uncool, but Nicky didn't seem to care. In fact, she seemed to be pleased with his reaction.

"Are you just new to the club or new to the swinger lifestyle altogether."

"It is all new. This is our first time out."

"Really. Can I assume that since your are still dressed that you have not had sex with anyone yet."

"Yes."

"Mmmm. May I be the first to pop your cherry Tim?" Said Nicky with a big smile.

"Yes, please...I mean, um." His sentence trailed off but nothing more needed to be said. Nicky took his hand and led him towards the hallway. He looked over to where Lisa was still talking and flirting lightly with the same man. She saw him but made no motion of recognition.

Lisa felt a brief stab of jealousy and didn't quite know how to react. As soon as Tim disappeared down the hallway it was official. She was a free agent and could be with any man she wanted. Too bad she wasn't attracted to the man chatting her ear off. Nevertheless she felt a sudden flush of sexual liberation.

Lisa was surprised by how much she was excited by simply being able to be unfettered in her receptivity to the attentions of men. There was no longer a line she couldn't cross if she wanted to, yet she wasn't obliged to do anything with anybody.

Tim enjoyed being pulled along by Nicky. She knew the club better than him, but it was obviously much more than that. Nicky was in control and they both knew that was the natural order.

There were multiple rooms off of the hallway each with an occupied/unoccupied designation. When they found one that was unoccupied Nicky slid the bar over so it showed occupied then ushered Tim inside and turned on the low wattage light.

Nicky turned and reached up to wrap her arms around Tim's neck and give him a long deep wet kiss. The way she wantonly probed his mouth with her tongue expertly swirling across the front of his teeth made his dick extra hard. He was suddenly aware of the fact that he was going to have a hard time holding his load. Nicky stepped back and smiled at him.

"I am so glad to be able to lead the welcoming committee for you Tim. I hope your wife gets a similar response." Nicky slowly unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off of him while he kicked of his shoes. "She is the stunning brunette that was standing by the bar with you earlier right?"

"Yes."

Nicky unzipped his pants and pulled them down, removing one leg at a time along with his socks then tossed them aside.

"She is quite beautiful. She will be able to have anything she wants here." Said Nicky as she pushed his underwear to the floor and wrapped her neatly manicured hands around his hard cock.

Tim couldn't help but stare at Nicky's beautifully voluptuous body while she gently cradled his balls and stroked his hard dick. She seemed completely at ease enjoying the way he struggled to control his desire. Even the strippers he had seen in his day (several) didn't quite have sultry Nicky's demeanour. She liked to be wanted and lusted after even by men she had no intention of engaging sexually.

This woman liked men and had gotten used to the way they felt about her. She knew that most would behave as they think they are supposed to behave even in this situation, but that frequently bored Nicky. She enjoyed drawing out their deepest desire and lust, convincing them to set aside their inhibitions and drawing them closer to her in the process. For many men, Nicky was the only one with which they could pull back the curtain on their own sexuality.

Tim was comfortable in Nicky's hands, figuratively and literally.

Looking down at his own cock and watching her delicate, masterful hands stroke then length of him Tim felt a touch of pride as he was harder and larger than usual.

"This is all so new Nicky. I am afraid I won't be able to control myself if you keep touching me like that."

"It's ok." Said Nicky with an accepting smile. "Most newbies have a hard time holding their cum the first few times. It is an intense experience. Being with a new woman. Knowing your wife might be having sex with a new man somewhere close by..." Nicky felt a twitch of Tim's cock as she mentioned his wife.

"Really."

"Oh yes." purred Nicky as she started edging the head of his cock. "In fact, I and a few of the other girls have a competition of how fast we can get a man to cum."

"How am I doing?"

"You aren't going to win me the prize." smiled Nicky. "My three fastest newbies had already shot their load by now and Erica has the fastest time." She felt his hard cock twitch again. "We are bad girls aren't we Tim?"

Nicky held his hard dick with one hand, squeezing tight while she traced the head of his cock with the other. She was edging him to the limit of his endurance when she released his cock and turned to walk towards a plush couch on the other side of the room. Nicky sat in the couch, slouched down to put her pussy at the edge then opened her legs.

Tim hesitated slightly deciding whether to put his dick into her or lick her pussy. He knew she would accept either. He also knew if he fucked her right away it would be a matter of seconds before he would blow his load. He wanted to impress her and that was not the way to do it. However, he had never been with a woman after another man had fucked her, let alone eating the pussy of a woman who had just fucked several men.

At least he didn't think he had ever had sloppy seconds. His mind raced to a couple of his dirtier pre-marriage hook-ups and was suddenly turned on by the remote possibility that he was wrong. He also recalled his feelings watching Jeremy eat her used pussy. It had been inevitable since that point.

Tim got on his knees and started to kiss the inside of Nicky's creamy thighs. He enjoyed it all the more because he imagined himself submitting to her will. It wasn't his imagination. Nicky had expressed her will in the subtle way she spread her legs and Tim had complied.

Tim's was consumed by the hint of vanilla and lavender on her body mixed with the scent of her sex. She spread her legs more widely for him to caress her thighs as he slowly worked his way to her pussy. Nicky shared herself unreservedly. She was free of expectations, just enjoying every minute of Tim's attentions. A true slut, Nicky knew this was just one of many encounters to be taken as they are. If she enjoyed him she would have him again and if not she would not. There was no pressure on this moment.

Tim slowly kissed his way up her thighs until her sex was right in front of him. Her pussy was glistening with moisture. Her lips and clit were slightly puffy.

Tim was used to licking pussy as a way of getting his wife sexually aroused. When he peeled off Lisa's panties her pussy was usually dry and had been locked behind her panties all day. Only once he had done his job, did her tangy juices start to flow and rinse away the musty smell of her pussy.

Nicky was already wet. The first touch of his tongue tasted her sex as he licked between her full pouting pussy lips. There was still that delicious slightly musty scent and taste, but it was immediately mixed with the warm wet tangy taste of her wet pussy. He did not taste cock, but then he wouldn't know what it tasted like anyways. It was probably not too different than pussy he thought, so who knows. Nicky moaned gently as he traced the length of her lips without spreading them. And when he gently wrapped his lips around her clit and gave it a soft kiss and subtle tug she giggled her appreciation for his skills and ran her fingers through his hair.

"That's it lover." Cooed Nicky as she pulled his head into her and spread her legs wider. "I like a man who starts slowly. My wetness is for you Tim. I hope you like wet slutty pussy. Mmmmm, that's it. Keep sucking on my little hard clit honey." Nicky's hips gave a little shiver as Tim sucked a little harder on her firm nub between gentle licks across the front of her pussy lips. "Now part those lips lover."

Tim again moved his tongue across the front of her pussy lips for two more licks before he pushed his tongue in, parting her lips and finding the delicious wetness beyond. She wasn't simply wet from earlier activities, her juices were flowing wet for him. His tongue immediately captured a small pool of her delicious sex. It flowed into his mouth and filled his head with the taste and smell of her sex. She tasted good...very good. Every woman has a unique taste. Maybe this was just hers or maybe slutty pussy just tasted this way. Tim just knew he wanted more.

"Now slip one finger inside me Tim. Find my g-spot and stroke it gently while you suck on my clit."

Tim did as instructed with his middle finger. Nicky squirmed with delight as he stroked her g-spot and bucked her hips involuntarily as he wrapped his lips around her clit. Gentle and experienced he made sure to keep his teeth clear in spite of her movements.

Tim had never eaten pussy like this before. Lisa and most girls before her usually laid there waiting to be slowly aroused, a puzzle that could not always be solved. Nicky was an open book of desire. She knew what she wanted and was able to enjoy it immediately. Nicky was soon shuddering with delight and her juices were filling Tim's mouth. She held his head close and bucked into him while she fed him her orgasm. Tim held his place and dutifully lapped up her juices enjoying every minute.

Tim kept licking her swollen pussy while Nicky wound herself down. Relaxed, soft and impossibly sensual she lifted his head up and smiled down at him. "Your turn lover".

Nicky stood up and directed Tim to where she had been sitting. She spread his legs then got down on all fours between his legs. Without using her hands Nicky slowly sucked each of his swollen balls before nibbling gently on the head of his cock. She knew he was ready to blow and also knew that a man gets a more intense ejaculation with an aggressive stroke. She plunged his hard cock into her mouth and throat all the way, bumping her chin against his balls without a gag. In four strokes Tim started to cum. After the first rope of his sticky cum hit the back of her throat Nicky eased back so the rest went into her mouth. Nicky liked the taste of cum and she knew that on all fours with her pretty eyes looking up at him and her ass in the air was one of the ways men liked to see her when she received a feeding.

Tim had never met a woman quite so shameless and certainly never imagined it would be so captivating to see a true slut in action.

Nicky held his cock in her mouth for a long time. She knew men and how sensitive their cock is right after ejaculating. At first she just let his flagging manhood sit gently in the warm wet softness of her mouth. Then she slowly started suckling, gradually increasing the suction but not actually moving his cock in and out. It had been a long time since Tim got two hard-ons so close together. The feeling of blood being forcibly pulled back into his cock was exquisite, not painful but gently uncomfortable until Nicky had sucked him back to full hardness.

When she finally released him from her mouth she seized his cock roughly with one hand. "I hope you don't mind going another round lover." Nicky stood, pulled him to his feet by his cock then positioned herself on the couch and spread her legs. "Because I want to be fucked." Nicky pulled his cock right to her pussy and inserted the tip. "Fuck me Tim."

Tim eagerly did as instructed.

"No gentle lovemaking Tim. Fuck me as hard and fast as you can. I love the feeling of a horny man on top of me. Grunting like an animal in heat. Uggghh...that's it Tim."

Nicky had many lovers in her life and many with bigger dicks than Tim, but she was not a size queen. That's not to say size doesn't matter, but Nicky liked all aspects of sex and even an average sized man could reach the most sensitive parts of her pussy. Nicky was happy with her legs spread and knees up at her ears while a man thrust himself into her. She liked knowing Tim was a stranger. She liked the feeling of his cock in her. She liked watching his enjoyment. She liked being in control. She liked knowing there were dozens of men just down the hall eager for a taste of her pussy. Nicky had long since accepted the fact that she was a wanton slut and felt lucky for having been given the body and personality to enjoy it.

Nicky liked to get that second fuck because the man usually had more stamina and was more urgent to keep it going. She gets a hard enthusiastic fucking and he feels like a rock star. When Nicky felt Tim slowing the thrust of his hips she knew he was ready to cum. Her own body was shuddering with gentle orgasm and she wanted to taste him. "Come up here and feed me your cum when you are ready Tim."

Tim pulled his cock out of her, climbed onto the couch and put it in her mouth. He fucked her accepting throat with two more strokes before dumping his load in her hungry mouth. Again Nicky swallowed every drop.

A few minutes later Nicky stood waiting for Tim, naked, shameless and freshly fucked. He got dressed and they left the room. As they walked down the hallway she saw another girl named Erica and told her she wanted to introduce Tim. They all got to the end of the hallway where Erica said goodbye to the three men she was with then turned to Nicky.

Erica was very much the opposite of Nicky aside from her warm personality. She was naturally slim with a tight petite body, short dark hair with bangs, pierced nipples and a creeping vine tattoo all the way up one arm. She was quite pretty with nicely shaped B cup breasts that looked large on her small frame. She definitely had an "alt" girl look.

"Hi Nicky." Said Erica as the two naked women hugged.

"Hi Erica. I would like you to meet Tim. He and his wife are new to the club. I have discovered that Tim has quite a talented tongue. You really must give it a try."

Erica smiled and held out her hand to Tim. "Nice to meet you. I know it is kind of sudden, but would you like to show me what Nicky is talking about."

Tim nodded but before he could say anything Erica turned back to Nicky. "Thanks for the referral hun." Then she took Tim's hand and led him towards the couch. He was suddenly aware that he could be in full view of Lisa. Tim scanned the room briefly and didn't see her right away. Maybe she was having sex with another man? There was no time to find out before he again found himself feasting on slutty pussy. As the taste of her filled his senses his mind was filled with the site of her bidding goodbye to the three men that had just fucked her and his imagination placed Lisa in her role. Would he one day be licking Lisa's pussy after she had been fucked by another man? or men?

Erica tasted a bit different than Nicky but just as good. After a long time of licking Erica and feeling her squirm in obvious delight, she pulled his head out of her snatch. As he kneeled up she leaned forward on the couch and gave him a long deep kiss.

"Thank you darling. I look forward to seeing you again." Then she stood up and went to get herself a drink. They were done for now.

With the taste and smell of Erica's slutty pussy still on him Tim stood and scanned the room for his beautiful wife. He saw her at the bar.

It did not appear as though she had moved more then a few feet from where he had left her well over an hour earlier. However, she no longer looked like the new person at a party struggling to make small talk. She was perched on a stool with her legs crossed and the hem of her dress riding almost to the top of her thighs. Damn she had great legs thought Tim.

Lisa was holding court with three men all anxiously seeking her attention. Two were mostly clothed and one was naked. The naked guy was one of the guys he saw with Nicky earlier. He had a big dick that hung straight down a good 5" - 6" flaccid. Tim was torn between jealousy and arousal as he watched his wife flirt. He had seen her flirt before but not with the expectation she might fuck someone. Tim could tell how she felt about each of the three guys from her demeanour. The naked guy hanging his big cock out there like it was a lure irritated her. One of the other guys she thought was nice enough but not likely to get sex. The third was a maybe. Or at least that is what he thought.

When Lisa caught his gaze she excused herself from the men around her and came to him.

"Are you ready to go?" Asked Lisa.

"I guess I am."

The quiet drive home was comfortable as they were both happy not to talk about the evenings events right away. They had agreed on that in advance.

When they got home Lisa dropped her purse and jacket and looked at Tim. "Would you get me a glass of white wine please then come into the den."

Lisa went to the den, stripped off her panties and sat on the floor with her back against the couch. With her heels still on she propped her legs into a 90 degree angle and spread them wide. No further words were said as Lisa watched late night TV while Tim sucked on her pussy.

...

Tim and Lisa visited the club each of the next two weeks.

Tim was a favourite of the sluttiest women.

Lisa mostly watched the scene in fascination. The sluts turned societal norms on their head. They enjoyed multiple men and were dirtier then some of the men could handle, but not Tim. Lisa could tell Tim was drawn to them. Maybe it was just because they were easy, but he wasn't just getting laid. He was seeking every gang bang and angling to eat some slutty pussy afterwords.

When she wasn't watching the sluts and Tim, Lisa was enjoying flirting, kissing, touching. This was also practice for the flirting she was increasingly doing outside the club. The mere possibility of a sexual encounter had changed Lisa's interest and enjoyment in the advances she received regularly.

On their third visit around 11:00 Lisa was sitting on a couch alone for no more than a moment when a guy by the name of Reg came and sat next to her. She knew him and he was a nice guy, but she really didn't feel like talking to him or fucking him or rejecting him. Lisa remembered that she had seen Reg licking a lot of pussy so she had a slut inspired thought that came out rather bluntly.