Slut Wife - Addicted To Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reg, I don't plan to fuck you and I don't really feel like chatting but you can lick my pussy if you like."

That sounds kind of bitchy but it wasn't meant that way and it didn't come across that way. Reg was thrilled. He loved eating pussy and he got to be the first one to eat Lisa's pussy at the club. Reg got on his knees in front of her instantly. Lisa smiled with genuine appreciation of his eagerness and spread her legs for him. She pulled up her skirt and held the side of her panties with one thumb while she looked at him.

"Go ahead and pull down my panties Reg."

Reg responded immediately. The last time Lisa let another man into her pussy had been 1 year before her marriage to Tim. Reg had skills and Lisa enjoyed getting her pussy licked. She was casually rethinking whether she might let him fuck her, but more than that she was enjoying having him lick her without any expectation. In a way she felt as though she had negotiated her way to a guilt free pleasure.

Lisa was enjoying Reg's attentions when she saw a stunning latino women and a handsome man walk into the club. The woman turned to the man and said something then he went towards the bar. Then the woman came and sat on the couch next to Lisa.

"Hi my name is Tina." She said as she sat down, unperturbed by the fact that Lisa was getting her pussy licked.

"I am Lisa."

"You must be new to the club."

"Yes, and you? I don't think I have seen you here before."

"No we don't come here often these days, but we have been members for a long time."

"Did you get bored of it?"

"Sort of, but the main thing is that we got involved with another club."

"Another swing club?"

"No. A different lifestyle club. Its for slut wives."

"I don't quite understand. There are lots of slutty women here."

"Oh ya. And some of them are members of the other club too. All the members are in wife led relationships. Its a variation on dom/sub relationships. Well, I should say that Rob and I really have more of an open relationship. Its just that it has been mainly me that has extramarital sex. Anyway, he's got a thing for sluts so we are a good fit for that particular lifestyle community. Tonight we are doing a little role play though so I will be dominant."

"So how does it differ from this?"

"All the men are cuckolds and submissive to their wives and the club brings in outside men for the wives. It is very fetish oriented and entirely focussed on the wives."

"And Rob likes that?"

"Oh yes. Like I said he has a thing for sluts and he is a favourite among the wives."

"But I thought you said he has to be submissive to you?"

"He is when we are at the club, but I give him latitude to have sex. Wife led means I take control of the sexual decisions. There is nothing saying I have to deny him."

"Do you? Deny him."

"Not so much, but sometimes as part of our role play. By the way, would you like a drink. Rob will be back in a moment with mine and I need another errand for him."

"Really...I mean yes sure I'll have a glass of white wine."

Rob arrived a moment later with Tina's wine.

"Darling, Lisa will have one as well. Take off your clothes and leave them here with me. Then go and fetch her drink and grab one for yourself."

Rob did as he was instructed. He was maybe 6' and 180 lbs. and very fit. He had much the same dimensions as Tim, but for his large cock. At least 6" flaccid it promised to be quite impressive.

"Anyway, how did you meet Reg here?" said Tina as she reached down and tussled his hair while he quietly licked Lisa's pussy.

"Just chatting at the bar."

"Lisa, would you mind if I order Rob to take Reg's place when he gets back? Don't worry Reg, you can lick my pussy."

"Ok. I guess so." She felt like Tina was as assuming she was a lot more experienced and casual in this situation than she really was. But she had let Reg a relative stranger lick her pussy and Rob was much better looking and clearly under Tina's control.

When Rob returned he gave Lisa her drink and paused to wait for Tina's direction. "Get up Reg and come over here." said Tina grabbing his hair and leading him rather roughly away from Lisa.

Rob stood and watched as his wife pulled up her skirt and fed her bare pussy to the obedient Reg. His dick got slowly harder until it was over 9" long and Lisa couldn't turn away.

"Rob, ask Lisa if you may lick her pussy."

"Lisa may I lick your pussy?" said Rob as he sank to his knees.

"Yes you may."

Tim came down the hallway having just fucked Erica. He had gotten sloppy seconds and enjoyed every minute of it. He saw Lisa and Tina sitting quietly sipping wine and having their pussies serviced. He watched for several minutes mesmerized by the sight of his wife with another man. Eventually Tina said something to Reg after which he got up and left.

Lisa was lost in the moment when Tina turned to her and said. "Would you like him to fuck you Lisa?"

Lisa said nothing for a moment then slowly nodded her head.

"Lisa wants you to fuck her Rob."

Immediately Rob drew his body up and moved closer to Lisa. In a flash he had one leg in each hand and held them spread and back as he nudged his big cock against her pussy. Rob didn't hesitate or give Lisa a chance to rethink it. He pushed his cock between her lips and looked into her eyes as he eased into her pussy. Rob had inches to go when he started to touch places Lisa had never felt cock before. By the time she felt his balls against her ass her body was shuddering at the foreign sensations and her spread pussy lips were feeling the effects of his girth.

Tim heard her gasp of pleasure from across the room. He saw Rob's powerful nude body from behind as he fucked Lisa with long powerful strokes. Tim could tell that his cock was quite a bit longer by how far back he came with each stroke and by the breathless squeals of delight from his wife as if Rob's big cock was pushing the squeals out of her lungs.

When Rob kicked it into high gear, Lisa's body shuddered with orgasm. Tim saw her legs shake uncontrollably while held firmly in Rob's grip. Then he heard the plaintive moan as her body surrendered. Rob kept a brisk stroke going all through her orgasm, keeping her at the peak and then running her down and back up again. She had never been fucked like this before. After 15 minutes she was a puddle of quivering pleasure. Rob took his big dick out of her and Tim could hear the wet flop as he spanked her engorged quivering pussy with his big cock.

Tim saw Tina say something. Lisa nodded gently. Then Rob pulled himself onto Lisa so that his cock was at her mouth.

Tim didn't see Lisa's eyes open and smile at Rob as he stroked his cock for her, but he did see Rob stroking. Then he saw Rob put both hands on Lisa's head as his hips bucked slightly and he dumped a load of cum in her mouth.

There was no going back now. Lisa had been fucked by another man and she liked it and Tim knew she liked it.

As they had after each of their swing club visits Lisa and Tim drove home with few words exchanged then Tim licked her pussy while she had a glass of wine. This routine had nothing to do with denying sex, at least not intentionally. In each case she had been quiet and contemplative and his balls had already been drained for the evening.

This was the first night that Tim got to taste his wife's recently fucked pussy. It was better than ever.

...

From that first meeting onward, Lisa kept in touch with Tina and Rob.

The next week was singles night. The club invited several single people that were known to the club now and then to spice things up. Tina was there and introduced Lisa to two young bucks that she liked.

Mark and Brian took turns with Lisa in the private rooms. They were both early 20's which made Lisa feel like an extra slutty cougar. She kept her sexual liaisons simple and in the private rooms, but she could feel the breadth and dirtiness of her desires increasing rapidly and was self-conscious of how quickly she had progressed from passive observer. There was no longer any doubt about her polyamorous future, but she wanted to proceed cautiously and savour every experience.

From that point onward she also kept contact with Mark and Brian outside of the club. It was obvious to Tim that she was socializing more on her own. At least a couple nights a week she was home a little later because she met someone for a drink or dinner.

The next week when they went to the club there was no singles night and no Tina and Rob. Lisa was relaxed and enjoyed herself but she didn't find anyone that interested her even a bit. It was back to seeming very cheesy to her and she spent much of the night wondering what was going on at the slut wives club.

A week later as Lisa and Tim were getting ready to go out she told him she didn't want to go to the club. She had a date with Mark and Brian and wanted him to drop her off on his way to the club. Tim was stunned.

"I'm sorry if this throws you Tim. However, we always said this was about opening our marriage not becoming swingers. I am just finding it kind of boring now, but I know you are liking it. This way we both get what we want."

Tim was disappointed but he didn't dispute her and he was very turned on by the fact that what his wife wanted was a date with two men. He didn't really know what had been going on with Lisa. His sexual outlet was at the club. Hers wasn't and hadn't been for the most part. Where and what had she been doing with whom? And why did the thought of her fucking other men without him knowing turn him on so much?

When Tim dropped Lisa off for her date she was wearing very low slung jeans and a tight half top that showed her taut tummy. The 4" heels made her ass stick out and accentuated the way her jeans clung to her firm thighs. She looked sexy and slutty as she scampered across the road in front of his car and joined Mark and Brian in the line-up to a noisy dance club.

When Tim went to the swingers club he had a hard time getting in. The rule is that it is a couples scene. Tim made up an excuse for Lisa's absence and got in with a warning that it may not happen again.

Tim picked Lisa up late that night at a different location. She had texted him Mark's address at 1:00. Lisa strolled confidently out of the building at 1:30 and got in the car with her hair slightly rumpled and smelling of sex.

As usual when they got home he licked her pussy while she enjoyed a glass of wine. The taste of her pussy told Tim she had been fucked, probably several times. He did not ask, but simply enjoyed his treat.

Next time the same scenario played out, except that Tim did not get into the swingers club. He killed time for five hours while Lisa got fucked by her young stud lovers. Imagined scenes of their debauchery filled his head. Tim didn't know what to tell her so he pretended he had been at the club all night and the evening otherwise played out as usual.

It was three more weeks of chauffeuring his pretty wife to her dates before Tim told her the truth. He told her as he was about to drop her off for another date. It wasn't fair to do it that way, but he couldn't wait any longer.

Lisa sat silently for a while until they got to Mark's place. She was angry. Hadn't she sat on that damn bar stool for hours on end chatting with men she had no desire for while he was chasing sluts? Wasn't this whole thing his idea? Why would he tell her now? It probably wasn't intentional but he was clearly hoping she would call off her date. Then what? Go be bored at the club or go home angry? He wanted sympathy, but what if she gives in? From now on he'll want to just go to the club which is what she always said she didn't want.

Lisa convinced herself that she had no choice but to continue with her date, otherwise she was setting a bad precedent. However, she knew that deep down she was craving this date. She had been enjoying dating two men at once. Each time she had grown more adventurous, basking in the flexibility to explore her slutty side. She had taken a break from work the previous week to pick the skimpiest dress imaginable. When she was trying it on and ever since she had fantasized about the way her young studs would capitalize on the open side slit up to her waist. She liked the casual flirty way they took liberties touching her knowing they would both get to fuck her at the end of the night.

Lisa couldn't yield to Tim, but the reality is she didn't want to either. She wanted to go and have dirty sex with Mark and Brian.

"Tim I am sorry it has worked out that way. Maybe next week we can go to the swingers club. You don't have to pick me up tonight if you don't want. I can take a cab or ask Mark to bring me home."

Tim hadn't known what to expect but this wasn't it. His wife was going ahead with her date. He was almost in a trance as he said "No its ok I'll pick you up."

She smiled and gave him a quick kiss before going in to see her lovers.

After he picked her up and took her home they repeated their usual ritual. However, this night Tim fucked her. Tim was grateful for her sex but also tantalized and humiliated in equal measures at the possibility that he was getting a sympathy fuck from his own wife.

...

The next week, Lisa went to the club with Tim.

Within 15 minutes Tim found Nicky.

"Where have you been Tim? I haven't seen you in weeks."

Tim explained the fact that Lisa hadn't wanted to come, leaving out the part about her fucking her dates elsewhere.

Nicky was still dressed. She wore impossibly tight leather pants and a leather vest with the zipper open to display her impressive cleavage.

"Well Tim I want to say hi to a few people, but let's hook-up later. If I miss you, Jeremy will find you for me." Nicky saw another of the many men she played with regularly and walked over to give him a big kiss. She liked Tim and enjoyed his company, but Nicky knew instinctively that he was dealing with the emotions of realizing his wife was enjoying other men. He needed to come to grips with those emotions without viewing her as a substitute.

Later in the evening Nicky introduced herself to Lisa for the first time.

"Hi, I am Nicky. You must be Lisa." She held out her hand.

"Hi Nicky. You must be the girl who is keeping my husband so busy."

"Yes, I guess I am. One of them anyway I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. It is helpful actually."

"You mean because you are new to the scene?"

"Yes, but is it that obvious?"

"Well Tim didn't exactly say so, but he is playful as a puppy so I figured maybe. Plus I was chatting with Tina a couple weeks ago and she mentioned you were new."

"You know Tina?"

"Oh yes. She is a great girl. I met her over at the other club."

"Which one."

"The slut wife club. She told me she mentioned it to you."

"Oh. Yes she did. I didn't know you were a member there, but then how would I know that. So you and your husband are..."

"Jeremy is my husband and yes we are slut wife and cuckold. We enjoy ourselves here, but the traditional wife swap type of swinging is not our thing."

"Really."

"Yes. We found that an open relationship is challenging enough without always bringing hubby along for the ride."

"It is interesting you say that because I am kind of struggling with how to handle our relationship."

"How so?"

"TIm likes it here. I find it pleasant enough, but I don't have the same enthusiasm. I am having more fun outside the club."

"Ya, that is pretty typical, especially for a woman like you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it is a basic reality that women find it easier to pick-up men. I mean seriously for a woman as beautiful as you who wants to be picked-up, your chances of success are 100%. Once you know what you are doing it is as easy as picking a tight dress and high heels, shaking your booty and waiting for the proposals. You just have to sample enough to cull out the assholes."

"I suppose your right. I am doing fine without any assholes so far. The problem is it has been mostly outside the club. I'm not even that keen on coming here but I am effectively doing it to get Tim laid. He can't get in without me."

"Yeah that sucks. Men get competitive and it is hard for them when the realize you will always be able to pick up lovers easier than them. Even if you weren't hot - and you are Lisa - Tim knows that most men are dogs who will happily get into your pants. Meanwhile, he will find very few women as sexually open as you or I. Jeremy and I went through the same thing."

"What did you do?"

"Well at first we tried to just restrict it to the swingers scene."

"Did that help?"

"Not at all." Laughed Nicky. "He was still competing but doing it in the same room. And he was always trying to set me up with guys whose wives he wanted to bang. So I moved my activity more outside the club, which didn't help. We were almost through."

"Did you consider just going back to monogamy?"

"Yes, but it didn't go far. I didn't want to for starters. Lisa before I got into this lifestyle I thought of myself as a big girl. It turns out I have booty and a great rack. For me getting over my body issues and enjoying sex are part of the same liberation. Also we knew there was no turning the clock back. Once you see and know things you can't undo them."

"So how did you sort it out?"

"I was on the verge of leaving him. He couldn't adapt and I had no right to try to force him. At the same time I knew he wouldn't make the break. When I told him we had to end it he swore he would do anything to stay together. We had had this conversation more than once, but it never panned out. So I impulsively laid down the option - slut wife and cuckold. I would take control of all aspects of our sex lives. He was expressly prohibited from interfering in or questioning my sexual activities in any way. In return I would assure his sexual satisfaction."

"So you put that to him as an ultimatum?"

"Yes, I guess you could say that. Anyway, he agreed and it has been mostly smooth sailing since. In fact, I think he would say that since he has learned to trust me we have expanded our sexual horizons a lot. His submission to me is the cornerstone of our relationship."

"It couldn't have been that easy?"

"Well no it wasn't. I am hitting the high points. However, we started slow and I made sure he got laid regularly."

"How?"

"Well most of the women I know here and at the other club are very open and willing to support other couples in the lifestyle as long as the men have adjusted to their wives authority."

"What does that mean?"

"Well to be blunt the other wives don't want some insecure, cloying pain in the ass and they certainly don't want a wounded bird falling in love with them. So they treat it as a primarily sexual dynamic with them in a dominant role, basically acting as a proxy for the slut wife. So the man has to be used to this dynamic. He has to be able to demonstrate that he is submissive."

"Do you find this attractive?"

"Yes, but let me clarify. Submissive does not need to be whimpering and weak. It only means accepting of the woman's sexual prerogative. I started out having Jeremy do some things that might be considered humiliating for purposes of establishing my authority. However, as time has passed we have determined what he likes and what I like and there is very little that occurs between us that is not deeply in tune with our basest desires."

"Nicky you are a bad girl and a talented temptress. No wonder Jeremy is under your spell and fucking loving it. I have no idea if I could handle all of that, but what we have now isn't working."

"Well let me know if I can help. If you can get Tim adjusted to your circumstance I would be happy to take him off your hands once in a while. However, as long as you are here for the evening why don't you let me introduce you around..."