Slut Wife - Addicted To Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers

...

Lisa got along well with Nicky. It turned out they worked near to each other, Nicky for a commercial real estate firm. They started having regular lunches or coffee breaks together. Lisa always felt sexier on days she was meeting Nicky. Her sexual confidence and openness were intoxicating.

Lisa dodged the relationship issue in the short-term by attending the club on saturday nights with Tim and dating on other nights. It seemed like she was surrounded by temptation, but she kept her extramarital activities to the friends she had met through the club and she kept her dates as subtle as possible, picking off nights when Tim might be busy anyway.

All Tim saw was the extra measures she went to to get together with other men. He wasn't wrong. She was doing all this to have her cake and eat it too. Yet, he still waited for her to come home and made sure there was chilled wine for her to sip while he licked her pussy. He came to enjoy the fact that her pussy was used and slutty every time.

Tim was still unsettled. For the most part his sexual needs were satisfied. He had always been kinky and open-minded and at this point he had to admit that for him sloppy seconds from Lisa was more satisfying than a plain vanilla date with another woman. It was even better than a regular date night with Lisa used to be. Sexually it was the best of all worlds for him but he still couldn't reconcile himself to the reality that she would always have more sexual opportunity than him. He wished it weren't so but he also didn't want her to patronize him by pretending otherwise.

One day Lisa and Nicky were chatting over coffee.

"Nicky I think I am getting closer to having to do something about my relationship with Tim. He is still struggling with the imbalance in our sexual activity. I don't see it changing and I am tired of tip toeing around his insecurities. I think slut wife and cuckold is the way to go but how do I bring that about?"

"Lisa, do you mind if I say something personal about Tim?"

"Ok."

"I like Tim very much and one of the reasons is that he is so sexually open. Most guys have a lot of hang-ups about what they will and won't do and what they expect of a woman. Tim knows I am a slut and he has always accepted me at face value. More than accepted me he is hungry. From the first time Tim ate my pussy he did not care at all about my activities with other men. Of course it is easier with me because I am not his wife and this is all he has ever known of me. However, the point is that my promiscuity does not seem to be an issue for him at all."

"So what are you saying?"

"Tim is an ideal cuckold candidate, not because he is wimpy or easily manipulated but because he is not afraid of, nor does he feel the need to control, a woman's sexuality. You just need him to apply that attitude to you. There are four big factors a man has to get past to be a good cuckold. He needs to accept the fact of his wife having sex with other men. He needs to know that she will always be better able to attract members of the opposite sex than he is and therefore not expect equality of sexual opportunity. He needs to understand that his wife's adventurism is not a by-product of his own inadequacies. And he needs to be sexually adventurous enough to follow his wife's lead."

"What about the notions submission and denial?"

"Well I guess that submission is what I mean by following his wife's lead. The degree of required submission depends on what is required to get the man to let go of the need to try to control situations, let go of their hang-ups and more adequately focus on your needs rather than just getting his rocks off. They are so cock focussed that sometimes denial and more extreme submission are required to raise their capacity to please a woman for the benefit of the relationship. However, that is not necessarily so and Tim is already partially adapted. Think of your role more as leader, not unlike at work. There isn't one formula. That is the point. You need to lead."

"You are quite dominant with Jeremy though. Do you feel that is necessary for you two?"

"That is different. I don't need to do that anymore, but he likes it. Slow drawn out sexuality at the hands of a woman can be a revelation to men who are used to thinking only with their cocks."

"So you think he is really ready?"

"I don't know, but right now he is on the outside so to speak. You have to exclude him because you know his desire to turn things to what he wants will cramp your style, right?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps what he really needs is just to be a more integral part of your sex life. Make it clear that he can come to the party if he plays by your rules and he will jump at the chance."

"Do you really think so? How do I find out without risking it all?"

"It is a risk, but it sounds like the whole relationship is at risk now anyway. I hope this doesn't sound too manipulative, but what if I help him understand what the lifestyle entails."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well he must know that Jeremy and I are not a typical couple, but I have never been explicit with him about it. How about this Saturday I let Tim see Jeremy being particularly attentive to my needs then when you are on a date next week I will go out to dinner with Tim and explain things in more detail."

"I don't know if I should be leaving this up to you Nicky. No offence."

"Understood. I don't mean explain your situation. I mean explain my and Jeremy's situation. When he sees Jeremy eat a cream pie from my pussy on Saturday night it will be a bit shocking. My explanation will focus on why he shouldn't be so surprised. I just want to help him see that the way Jeremy accepts my leadership and direction is a basic part of our harmonious relationship. The act isn't as important as the fact that Jeremy will follow my lead. My dominance is his ticket out of his typical male hang-ups and insecurities."

Lisa Agreed.

"Lisa, I should qualify what I said a moment ago. I don't want to make this sound more gentle than it is. If you pursue this route there will likely need to be a period of notable dominance on your part. Most wives find that the best way to establish the asymmetrical nature of the relationship is to assert their leadership role aggressively and give their cuckold no room to fool themselves. Only once the pattern has been set can you ease up."

Saturday night and dinner the next week played out more or less as expected. Over time Nicky slowly let Tim see bits and pieces of her relationship with Jeremy.

Meanwhile Lisa made sure that Tim received sexual attention after her dates including a couple liasons with Nicky outside the club. Tim was still struggling with the situation but was slowly coming to realize that more sex for Lisa meant more sex for him. Though unequal he was still getting more action and attention than ever.

Tim knew change was coming and he probably knew what it would be, but he needed Lisa to decide.

...

A few more weeks passed and it had been a few months since they first attended the swingers club. It was a thursday night and Lisa had a date.

"Who are you going out with tonight?" asked Tim with a hint of neediness.

"You don't know him." Lisa went off to shower without another word. She felt bad for being so terse and cold, but she knew if she stayed and talked to Tim he would just get more whiny and needy. It frustrated her and made him very unattractive to her.

When she came back she was wearing a tight fitting and very short black dress with thin shoulder straps and 4" heels. Tim was brooding.

"Tim I am sorry for blowing up at you, but you know this isn't working don't you. When you have a date and I have a date everyone is happy, but when you don't have a date suddenly you are jealous and demanding. It will always be easier for me Tim and it isn't fair to make me feel bad for that. This lifestyle was your idea."

"I know, but I just thought the club would be our main..."

"No Tim. We have had that discussion before. I told you from day 1 the swing scene was not for me. I don't want to fucking hear about the fucking club anymore..."

She softened her voice. "I hope you are awake when I get home. Maybe we can talk more."

A cabd pulled up out front and Lisa left for her date.

She came home at about 12:00, a relatively early night. Tim poured her a glass of wine while she went into the den. When he came in she was peeling off her dress. He wasn't sure if she had been wearing panties when she left but she wasn't now. Lisa sat on the couch and eased down so her pussy was at the edge where Tim could lick her. She spread her legs and waited silently for him. Once he was licking her she started talking instead of turning on late night TV.

"His name is Dan. I met him two nights ago when you and I went out to dinner. It was when I went to the bathroom. Remember it was on the other side of the restaurant out of sight of our table. He propositioned me on the way back. He was quite bold, stopping me as I walked by..."

"I've gotten used to that now Tim. Men have always come on to me, but in the last few months it seems like it is more frequent and more bold. As soon as I raised my hemline and heels just a bit they could sense I was available. They notice that I am married but they hit on me anyway and I like it. You must see that each morning I leave here dressed a little more aggressively than I used to. You must know that for men the back seam stockings and lacy bras I wear now are like a red cape to a bull..."

"Anyway, he was bold and handsome and I wanted to give him a toss. It was nothing more than that. So I gave him my number. He texted me before I left the restaurant and I made a date for lunch yesterday while you were driving us home. We hit it off so I had a date with him tonight."

Tim heard every word as he silently licked her pussy waiting for her to continue. Lisa pulled him up onto the couch and stroked his cock while she continued, looking in his eyes.

"We had a lovely early dinner and saw a play. Dan is married and 45 years old. He comes to town for a few days every couple months on business. He lives in New York. We went to the condo his company maintains for him here. It was nice to be in such a nice place for a change. With Mark and Brian it is always student accommodations. I enjoy having sex with them there, but the novelty of the grungy surroundings has worn off a bit. Tim, the first time he fucked me was gentle missionary style on the bed, but I could tell he wanted to be a bit dirtier when he came all over my tits. We smoked a joint and had a couple drinks before he bent me over his dining room table. He had a big dick Tim and you know how I like to get fucked from behind. I started moaning like a whore. He liked that so he started smacking my ass and calling me a dirty slut while he fucked me with his big dick."

Lisa paused again and let her words sink in with Tim.

"When he was done fucking me I got on my knees and swallowed every drop of his cum. Then I thanked him for it. Normally you or my dates drive me home, but Dan didn't have a car so I took a cab. He offered to ride with me but that just seemed silly. I think he felt guilty about fucking me then sending me home to you in a cab, but I liked it. It made me feel sexy and dirty. An hour ago he had his dick in the pussy you are licking right now and when he was done with it he sent me home in a cab. I told him to call me next time he is in town. I plan to fuck him again Tim."

Tim was struggling to control his ejaculation as Lisa stroked him and told him about her night.

"Tim I know the last few months have been hard for you. Our open marriage is not what you thought it would, but neither of us knew how this would play out. I am a slut Tim and intend to continue dating other men. If you want to leave me I understand completely. We will have an amicable divorce and you will get more than your share of the money. If you want to stay, things have to change. Either you need to find a way to accept our situation or we need to change our rules to something more like what Nicky and Jeremy have."

Tim stopped and looked up at Lisa.

"Yes, Tim I know that Nicky has told you all about being a slut wife. I don't know if it is the right thing for us but I think we should both think about it and discuss it again tomorrow."

Lisa wrapped her lips around his cock and swallowed his load after just a few more strokes into her pretty mouth.

...

Lisa didn't actually have a date for the next night, but she had a plan which required a date. So she scheduled a brief rendezvous with Brian.

At 9:00 Lisa came into the den where Tim was watching TV wearing her skimpiest red dress. It had spaghetti straps, an open back and a very short hemline with slits up to her waist on both sides. She wore matching red heels and a red g-string with clips on the sides. Lisa came and sat quietly next to Tim.

"Lisa I have been thinking about our discussions and I have one question. Do you want me to stay?"

"Yes, yes I do Tim. Darling I think we are near a decision point. If you want to carry-on as we are with an open marriage that is ok, but I need you to stop being so jealous and trying to change me or manage our circumstances. If that can't happen I will end up leaving you in frustration. If you want to pursue a slut wife and cuckold relationship then you will agree to submit to me in all matters sexual and otherwise."

They both paused.

"Tim I will be home by 11:00 tonight. I will text you when I am on my way. If you want to be my cuckold you will be lying on your back on this floor when I arrive. If you want to continue as we are you will be waiting in the kitchen with my glass of wine. And if you want to break-up you will be doing something else."

Tim nodded and Lisa left. She drove herself for once so she could control the time. Brian had plans with friends that night but didn't usually go out until fairly late. She just wanted him to fuck her and fill her pussy with cum. Mark happened to be there as well. They bent her over the kitchen table and took turns fucking her.

When they were both satisfied and done with her, Lisa quickly put on her panties to hold their cum in and said goodnight. When she sat in the car sending Tim a text she could feel her wet panties and bits of cum that had escaped and run down her thighs as she he'd left Brian's place.

For Tim the decision was fairly easy. The current situation wasn't working and a break-up seemed like the likely end result, but he might as well enjoy a few more kinky adventures first. This didn't need to be his lifetime decision, just the right now decision.

Lisa hoped he would be on the floor for her. When she entered the house she did not see him in the kitchen. As she pensively turned the corner Tim was there on the floor, naked and waiting for her without a word.

Lisa stripped off her skimpy dress then stood above Tim with one foot on either side of his head and her pussy directly above his face. He looked up and was not surprised to see her gooey cum filled pussy.

"Are you ready for your treat cuckold?"

Tim nodded. He was already well acquainted with slutty pussy and had secretly been curious about a cream pie for some time now.

"Say it. Ask for it Tim."

"Please Lisa. Please feed me your slutty pussy."

Lisa knelt so her pussy was inches above his mouth. Tim licked her thighs and around the edges of the little patch covering her slutty pussy, tasting another man's cum for the first time. Then she unclipped the sides of her panties and globs of her lovers' cum flowed into Tim's mouth.

She held his hair pulling him into her slutty snatch while he licked and swallowed.

"I am glad you have made this decision Tim. Your submission will be rewarded."

It already had been rewarded. Tim's cock was hard and at attention as his pretty slutty wife fed him the first of many cream pies.

...

The next day when they got up Lisa told Tim she had to go in to work. It was a Saturday, but she had to catch up on things. She wore her low slung hip hugger jeans, high heels and a snug t-shirt with no bra. Her nipples and the outline of her tits were clearly visible. He had seen her wear such attire many times, but never to work not even on a weekend.

"Tim I am looking forward to our new lifestyle. There will be a period of adjustment that may not be easy. It will be up to me to decide what I do and don't tell you, but you have my commitment that I will not lie to you. I am sorry I have to work today, but Nicky is coming over at noon to play..."

policywank
policywank
1,268 Followers