All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Roxanne Meets Walter'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
annony, your mother

5 5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This retarded fool reads them all and then votes 1 I try and offset this asshole by voting 5! Eat shit annomy you fucking old ugly fat fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar, otherwise good

Example:I want tonight to be a date for you and I.

Except for grammar and some spelling mistakes, your stories are well written and enjoyable on more than one level.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I came three times reading your story. My husbands name is Also Walter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story again

Thank you for sharing another great story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny slut

Thank you for the story slut. I definitely prefer the "wife led" story line to the "bull led", "wife abused" or "husband humiliated" story lines.

This story is a new perspective with the focus on Roxy's new lover. I like the fact that he is a good guy rather than an overbearing asshole whose pleasure comes directly form someone else's pain. Being one of her lovers would be easy to accept - why the hell not? An in control but promiscuous woman is very sexy.

To be honest I am also aroused by the prospect of being the cuckold. I am not sure I could handle it, but I am damn curious. (No doubt many of your readers will think that makes me a "faggot" which they deem automatically bad.)

I am not sure if I buy the characterization of Suzi and Jimmy, but I appreciate the effort to portray complexity and the need to understand your spouse even in, or especially in, this type of alternative lifestyle.

P.S. - I hope you don't mind me calling you slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...