Sniff Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

Tonight I see the opportunity to turn the screws on him several turns deeper, so I tell him softly "Is tonight the last night you can be sure the cum in my pussy is yours, or has that night already cum and gone?"

Dan is a great pussy licker (even better than Karen), so when he gets fired up, he can really go to town on my twat. All around the vulva, up and down the slit, dipping into the soup of my channel, flicking the tip up and down, then around and around my clit, he has me panting in moments. These are not the little quim quakes from before. These BOOM -- shak-a-lacka cunt grenades, each getting stronger until he sticks his full (and long!) tongue as deep into my pussy as he can, wriggling it around, lapping up the cream as he moans into my muff. He is stroking himself off as he licks me, something I don't remember him ever doing before, spurting onto the sheets. The grenades keep going off in my cunt, hips bucking against his face, until one of them triggers an atomic bomb orgasm, blasting me into darkness and sleep.

Back in the Sinclair days at Murphy's, I would often do the stray cat slut walk back to my husband with a pussy full of another man's cum, but I was always careful to provide a cover spray from Dan's own cock in my pussy so that there would be no embarrassing questions. Jordan jizzed so much it was in my hair, mouth, cunt and ass on a regular basis, but by that time, a shower was always handy before Dan and I made love. The night that Derrick took me right in front of Dan in the same hotel room (although Dan was passed out) I drove home with Dan, still covered in spunk (Derrick liked fucking my tits, either spurting on to my belly, tits, or neck, almost as much as he liked fucking my still tight pussy). What can I say, Derrick had a lot of stamina.

But it wasn't Sinclair, Jordan, Derrick, or Dan that I dreamed of that night. It was Jane, Roberta, and Karen.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The next two weeks were very frustrating for me. I was learning the job, the clients, the investments. I was not learning Jane, how she felt about me, how she tasted in my mouth. The best I got was an end of the day hug and a chaste kiss. Roberta was much more affectionate, and the buxom blonde and I soon started having lunch together. Roberta liked to kiss me and fondle my boobs, and I liked to kiss her and fondle her boobs. Clothes never came off, and it was rarely anywhere except the privacy of Roberta's office. What I didn't notice was that day after day, I was learning how to finish my work a little earlier, so by Friday of the second week, I was spending all afternoon making out with Roberta.

After lunch Monday of my third week, I checked in with Jane to see if she needed anything before sneaking off to play tongue hockey with Roberta.

"Actually, there is something I need. Could you come over here and stand behind my chair?" Jane said in a luxurious seductive voice I'd never heard her use before. On her screen, she had a video of Sophie Dee and Yurizan Beltran playing, so I thought this was what she wanted me to do.

"Take my blouse and bra off, then give me a backrub. Please." Jane said, with a word she rarely used. I moved to pull her blouse up out of her skirt, then carefully unbuttoned it, placing it carefully on the guest chair.

"Now the bra. Be careful to rub out the red marks, and nothing else." Jane directed in her more familiar bossy tone.

The video is one of Sophie and Yuri in a kiddie pool, washing and fondling each other's big breasts. I knew it well because it is one of Dan's favorites. It plays on as I free her big globes from the harness, rubbing out the red gouges in her shoulders, and where the straps went across her ribs to under her breasts. So near and yet so far! I want to grab those globes just the way Yuri is fondling Sophie on the screen. I am starting to gush, my pussy all excited about fondling my boss.

"Get the secretary chair. Pull it in here for me." Jane says as she stands. I never understood why the armless secretary chair was in here, now I knew.

I turn back with the rolling chair to see Jane, sidelit from the open window, her majestic breasts flying free, with much less droop than my own, like a frickin twenty year old. My jaw drops open at this beautiful woman standing in front of me, as my pussy takes a mental snap for my spank bank. The first time I see her breasts completely exposed, yet I am too much of a coward to reach for them even though my pussy pulses just looking at them.

"C'mon dear, we don't have all day. Besides, you still have your afternoon makeout session with Roberta. Can't spend your day staring at my tits when yours are equally stupendous!" Jane laughs, a glorious sound rarely heard.

"I could stare at your tits all day. They are glorious!" I gush.

"Good to know. But someday very soon, you and Dan will both find out there are much better uses for my breasts. Now give me the chair, give me a back massage, and keep your hands off my tits. This isn't our first date." Jane says sharply, taking the chair, sitting in it sideways, and laying face down on the desk with her upper body, turning her head so she can watch the display. She opens a window with a passionate makeout session between Roberta and I, switching from view to view to view, until she finds the one she wants.

Sighing softly, Jane says "Someday I hope you will kiss me like that."

"I would kiss you like that every day of the week." I gush.

"Good to know." Jane replies with a smile.

I eagerly go to work on the massage, Jane's body floating above the desk, supported on her big pillows. I slowly realize I am massaging her nipples with the desktop calendar. So very erotic, I gush again. My pussy likes every single thing the boss is teaching me.

"That will do, Julie. You better go offer Roberta something that will take her mind off how late you are." Jane laughs as she puts the blouse back on, her stiff nipples easily and fully visible.

I almost run down to Roberta's office, and am quite confused when I find it empty. I check the ladies lounge, the break room, all the likely spots. I finally bump into her coming out of the men's room, fixing her makeup. She doesn't say a word, but plants a deep kiss onto my mouth, right in the hallway, her hand grabbing my ass, like Dan does sometimes when he gets really passionate. There is a taste like Dan's cum in her mouth, but different, and I realize she has just blown someone, as she marches me backwards to her office, walking me backwards, holding me tightly as she gropes me and kisses me. I have no way to gauge whose cum it might be, but I am enjoying the fondling, and using my tongue to seek out the cum in her mouth.

Once we are back safely in her office, Roberta says "Excuse me dear, but I'm so fucking horny I just couldn't wait for you. Being office manager has its perks, and the pick of the litter is one of them. So what is on your mind today?"

I start peeling off my blouse and bra, saying "I need to know every trick you know in teasing and pleasing big breasts like ours. Every." I start unbuttoning her blouse, "Single." I toss her blouse aside and go for her bra, "One."

Roberta moves away, not hiding her breasts, to lock the door to her office and pull the blinds closed. "That could take days." she teases.

"I don't care if it takes weeks, months, years. I need to know, NOW!" I say as I latch onto her nearest breast (the left one) and start suckling like a desperately hungry baby.

"So much for foreplay." Roberta giggles.

Roberta teaches me about nipple sucking, and nipple scraping (just barely, with the teeth), and nipple twisting. We move on to lightly rubbing nipple tips with fingertips, and my pussy is gushing like a firehose. Then we start all over again, with the tits popped out over the bra for support, and the small change in angle and pressure just drives me nuts. I am rubbing my pussy on the arm of the loveseat, producing the little train of quim quakes that Dan love to make for me, and I realize I am about to fall head over heels into lez love with two different women, so my body has to respond by dropping a pussy bomb, and I pass out, hips thrashing.

When I wake up Roberta is already dressed, and so am I.

"You better get home to your husband. It's after six." Roberta tells me softly. I kiss her, and then it is sometime after seven before I can pull myself away from her. I wonder if she could teach Dan to kiss like that? Could Jane? The gushing in my pussy leaves me very confused and turned on, as I head home.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Earlier that day, Dan goes to the men's room at his office, taking a break from making the servers do his bidding. Wondering what his wife is doing, who is she blowing, who is she licking, makes him quickly change his thoughts to the Cubs prospects for getting that new pitcher. He sees what seems to be a guy out of the corner of his eye, slightly taller than him in a light blue suit pass from the entrance to behind him.

"Don't freak out, I'm not a tranny, I'm all woman. In fact I'm your wife's boss, Jane. Just came to check out the merchandise. Although I hear its been in heavy usage recently, maybe the value has gone down?" Jane teases as she puts one hand on his shoulder, pressing her full breasts into his back, snaking her right hand down to cover his, fisting and stroking his hardening cock.

"Do you women talk about everything?" Dan pleads, slightly surprised. Julie has been coming home every day with her pussy so wet she can barely wait long enough to scarf down a microwave meal before she attacks him, almost feral in her need. She begs him to put on his favorite porn, and their evenings which used to consist of news and a few sitcoms, perhaps the occasional cop drama, have now turned into non-stop boning sessions. "I guess I should thank you for sending her home to me so turned on she'd do any neighbor who just happened to be there."

"We do talk about everything, Dan. What Julie talks about is making love to me right in front of you, then getting you so turned on you just 'have' to join in. I tend to prefer the fantasy where I tie her to a chair, then ravage your body until she has to be let loose to clean us both up and join in, but I'm known to be a little kinky. She also talks about how much she looks forward to 'taking care' of our clients, as soon as she is fully trained. Have you tasted her pussy to see whose cum is in it when she comes home?" Jane teases to see which of her guesses is the correct one. Dan's dick gets harder with both suggestions. 'Gotcha!' Jane thinks to herself.

"She's so wet I can't tell." Dan admits.

"Well at least we've been doing the cleanup right then. Look, I'm not going to fuck you today. I'm not even going to blow you today. I am going to stroke your wonderful hard cock until I make you cum and taste the best jism Julie has ever had in over twenty years of sucking lots of cocks. You sure do have yourself a hotwife -- one word, look it up on the internet. Sometime soon I'm going to show up and blow you to kingdom cum. Right after that, you and Julie and I are going to spend a weekend slurping the cum out of each other. But before the two of you are with me, you are both going to come clean with each other. I know about your affairs Dan, and I know about hers. The only way this works going forward is total honesty. I know you love each other that much. Either you grow a pair, and love her as she is, or I will take her from you and you will never see her again. The secrets will destroy you, as they will destroy her. I love her myself, and I don't have a son with her like you do. Tell her how much a threesome with me turns you on. She'll make it happen, or I'll make it happen for her with another guy, your choice. Her pussy belongs to me and so does your cock, you just don't know it yet. Talk to her, be loving, don't judge. You are both sluts, you might as well be sluts together." Jane says as she lifts her left hand, long tongue snaking out to flick at the opalescent blob floating on her palm, moaning with each flick of her tongue.

Jane stands there, slowly flicking her tongue into the cum, as Dan stares at her hotly.

"Nothing to say, Dan? Cunt got your tongue?" Jane teases.

"I'll talk to her. I just don't want to hurt her with the truth." Dan admits.

"Nor does she want to hurt you. But you have to admit, the treasures awaiting you are worth giving up the secrets, and in a matter of days, they aren't going to be secrets anymore. You need to get yourself right with your girl before the shit hits the fans. You do, and nothing will be able to break you apart. You don't, and I swear I will protect her fragile heart from even thinking about you. I love her. I will share her with you, or not, if you can't act right. I want to love you too. I want to share you with others. I'll send you some vids and snaps of Jane and Roberta, just for incentive. The truth is out there. Don't believe the lies, believe your wife. Love her as deeply and truly as I do, and this is going to be bliss for all of us. Because I'm as bi as the day is long, and we need to become one big, loving family." Jane says as she takes the last flick of Dan's cum from her palm, right as another guy walks in.

Jane grabs her crotch, bumps him in the shoulder, and walks out without a word.

"What the fuck was that?" the other guy asks.

"I'm not sure I know Mike, but I'm afraid whether I like it or not, I'm going to find out." Dan says, shaking his head.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dan has become used to coming home to an empty house. Julie's days seem to get longer and longer, as he wonders if there will be nights soon she doesn't come home at all. He wonders if he can get another intern, they have all been so hot, young and tight. Eager to please, even on their knees. Year after year, new fresh poon. None, not a single one as hot as his wife. But there were years where she went from fuck bunny to cold as ice, having to be warmed up with lots of liquor just to bust off a few pieces a year. Then Gino was in high school, star of the football team, and it set off something in Julie. She became fuck bunny MILF cheerleader, until the drought of the last year. Now she is fuck bunny MILF escort, and he wouldn't have her any other way.

But Dan doesn't relish telling Julie about the neighbors with benefits, the co-workers with benefits, or his favorites, the interns with benefits. He's been screwing around on her ever since she started working at Murphy's, all those years ago, since his friends told him about how the women over there put out whenever they made service calls. Rumors were one thing, but he had members of his team that had done it. Repeatedly. Several times. But never with Julie, as far as he could tell. So Dan had a very sauce for the goose attitude, enlightened by her new boss, but also worried. Something was going on, where both their secrets would be revealed. Dan figured Murphy's had slipped up somewhere, somebody didn't do their paperwork, and now the whole institutionalized sexual harassment was going to be brought down. Julie would at least be a witness.

Dan, with horror, realizes the same applies to him. As far as he knew, there is no paperwork protecting him from claims by the interns. Jane clearly knew there were lawyers, probably private investigators too, who were rebuilding their sexual histories, and with the ball being in the other side's court, no way either of them could stop it. He is beginning to like Jane very much, just for giving him a heads up, much less telling him how to handle it. He couldn't bear to lose Julie. Tonight is confession time.

Julie spins into the house, eager to eat, and eager to fuck. He can smell her excitement, even on the other side of the kitchen.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I am so hungry I can hardly see straight and so horny I would probably fuck a doorknob if I didn't have Dan. But as I drag the microwave dinner over to the kitchen table, Dan is already pulling down my panties and inserting his long tongue into my cock socket. A bite of chicken nugget, a small orgasm, another bite of chicken nugget, a bigger orgasm, now that he is spending most of his time on my clit, still dipping into the cock socket to see if someone else has been there. Do I dare tell him about the others his wife has shared herself with? Is Jane's advice the right thing to do?

Dan starts driving his cock into my cock socket, filling me, fulfilling me. No man has ever been so in tune with my needs.

Dan says "Babe, we have to talk. Right here, right like this. I know stuff is going down at Murphy's, it is all going to come out. There are lawyers and P.I.'s going over our lives with a fine tooth comb. I know stuff happened when Gino was in high school. There is other stuff too. I'm not judging you. I love you, fully and completely. We just need to talk it out. I did stuff too, stuff I'm not proud of, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time. We have to tell each other everything. There can be no surprises, for either one of us."

I am devastated. I thought I had gotten away with it, nobody knew, but everything is as clear as the vids from the office, which not surprisingly, show this afternoon's session between Roberta and I in 4K hi-def, right on my own TV. Fuck I look good with Roberta sucking on my tits! But if we keep going at it here in the kitchen, we won't last too long.

"Let's move to the couch in the den." I suggest.

Dan sits on the couch, where we now have deployed a towel to catch the splooge of our nightly fuck fest (after I spent four hours cleaning up the other night), right as the scene changes to my sucking on Roberta's huge tits (she must be like a 40G) as Dan slides into my tight slick channel, reverse cowgirl, because I don't want to miss a moment of my own personal porn film. Dan reaches into the corner table and pulls out my golden vibrator, the six or seven inch one that is right about the same size he is, sliding it in between my lower lips, turned to the lowest setting, as he guides my hand to it. He then takes over performing Roberta's nipple torture tricks, keeping me on boil but not letting me cum, while he slowly thrusts into my pussy. It is heaven, as hell opens up its cavernous mouth, where I am to be banned as a slut forever.

"Was there anyone else while we were dating or engaged?" Dan asks warily.

"Not for me." I say quickly, glad I hadn't become a slut (besides Karen). "Oops -- my girlfriend, Karen, the one that I lived with, she and I got it on during weeks when I didn't see you." I have to admit quickly.

"Nobody for me either. So Jane wasn't your first lesbian experience?" Dan is interested.

"No, I did the full on slit licker gig for about three years. I thought your dick had cured me, but clearly I've relapsed." I say as the full on makeout session with Roberta glides by on the TV.

"Julie, if you love both men and women, you love both men and women. Nothing wrong with that. I just wish I had known." Dan says wistfully.

"Well, it wasn't six months into our marriage before I started my affair with Sinclair. He was so handsome, so British, so damn fuckable. He bent me over his desk almost every day for more than two years - two years I came home to you with his cum dripping in my pussy, while he got me to suck his cock several times every day too. Then there were the business trips, where the 'business' was all about having sex in every way possible between a man and a woman. He never pimped me out, and protected me from being used the way every other woman there was used, basically as corporate whores. But he was the Manager, and nobody could say 'boo' to him, or they'd be out the door faster than the speed of dark, and they knew better than to fuck up a good thing." I summarize my time at Murphy's as politely as I can.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers