Sniff Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

"It was a year and a half for me, right about the time you came back from one of your trips smelling like a two dollar whore. One of the neighbors, the cute redhead with the big bazookas, Kimmie, let me know the next time you went away for the weekend or week, I could send Gino to stay with Gramma, and take care of her day and night, as long as she told her husband every detail when she got back. There were about a dozen others over the next few years, gradually tapering off until Gino got into high school." Dan explains, as he strokes firmly into my pussy, making me moan. I almost forgot everything he said -- almost.

"That was right about the time I took Gino to football camp. I saw coach Jordan, there on a summer day, his terry cloth shorts just a little too tight. At first, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His trouser snake was twice as wide as yours and longer, even though it was still soft. That single image tormented me for two years, but I threw myself into the athletic supporter activities as hard as I could, telling myself it was all for Gino. Then one day, Jordan asks me to take a walk with him, over to the girls side, since they have nothing going on. He asks me why I'm so interested in his cock. I try to tell him I have no idea what he is talking about, then he tells me his eyes don't lie, I've been watching every move his cock makes for two years, adding that we are both adults, and it is ok if I want to see it. I say yes, and he flops that big dick out, asking if I want to touch it. I say yes, and pretty soon his nine inch cock is fully hard, my mouth hasn't closed and he bets me I can suck it all the way to the root. He taught me to deep throat, a skill you have enjoyed over the years. Every time there was an away game, I was in his hotel room getting fucked mouth, pussy, and ass. Every time there was a home game the after party was in his bedroom. I love that big cock of his, but after Gino graduated, I never saw him again." I tried to summarize my affair with Jordan. Little did I know this struck a deep chord with Dan which would lead us into strange new worlds.

"Right about that time is when I started picking up interns. They are young, cute, tight, and hot. Debbie was my first, another redhead with big tits, thought her tits were all that mattered. Never had an orgasm before me, but knew all the deep throat tricks that coach taught you. I taught her how to be a woman, just like the half dozen since." Dan says as he turns up the vibrator, pushing up into me with greater ferocity.

"So what's next? I offer.

"So when are you going to tell me about Derrick?" Dan probes.

I gulp hard, caught. "So what about Derrick?" I deflect.

"You clearly don't want to tell me about the night you fucked another man right in front of your husband in the same hotel room all night long, but cheese and rice! It makes me so hard I can barely keep from spunking! Fuck, fuck fuck!" Dan cries out as he pumps into me and I have a titanic orgasm where the lights go out.

When I wake back up, Dan is screwing me, hard, face down into the couch, as I pull back up into doggy style. His hands are on my hips as he busts my buns with every thrust, a slap-slap-slap rhythm in double time, as my pussy gushes around him, my lube and his jism splashing everywhere. I can't see his eyes, but I can remember the times when he gets like this, looking up into the mirror above our headboard, seeing the frantic need to reclaim my pussy from another man. It shocks me to the core how much he knew, how long he knew.

"Would you mind having a threesome with Derrick and I? I don't want things to be weird between him and I at work. The only way I can make this right is to share you with him so it isn't like he stole you out from under me." Dan suggests.

"If you can talk him into it, I'm up for it. If you need help, I think I can get him to go for it." I say almost too enthusiastically, like a kid who has been given the keys to the candy store.

"What about Jane and Roberta? Any chance of talking them into threesomes?" Dan probes, as his cock starts to stiffen again.

"Harder to talk them out of it. Roberta's husband would probably like a shot too, both King and Queen. Plus I need to track down Karen, see if we can make it up to you, maybe have a photo shoot to re-enact our wedding day when she went down on me in the church dressing room to steady my nerves." I suggest.

"I think that is a wonderful way to deal with this! Re-enactments with the willing, and new adventures to outshine the old! Bravo!" Dan agrees.

"So could you take me upstairs and suck everybody's cum out of me?" I suggest, as I can literally feel his cock turning to steel.

Dan strokes fast and hard into me, giving me his last sperm for the night, then whisks me upstairs where his fantastic tongue produces glorious pussy bombs to knock me unconscious.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I go in to work the following morning to find a large red massage table over by the window that overlooks the lake. Thirty five floors up, that's a lot of overlook. Standing by it is a naked chinese woman, same height as me, but easily twenty to thirty pounds lighter (bitch!). Her dark tufts of hair tell me where her pussy lips are, her B cup (or less) tits taunting me with stiff nipples. Her elegant eyes have a rainbow of eye shadow, which makes me want to ask her how the hell she can do that and have them perfectly match, and also to claw her eyes out because she makes me feel like a fat cow.

"Hello, can I interest you in a massage?" she says with no accent.

"Not right now. My name is Julie, and you are....?" I inquire.

"Zhang. Before you ask, I grew up in LA, in the valley. Fer shure, fer shure." she says with a little wiggle of her hips, like a pantomime of a girl surfing.

"So how did second generation surfer girl end up working for Jane in Chicago?" I ask before I say something I might regret.

"Fifth generation, ancestors brought to build the transcontinental railroad in the 1800's. The only thing I'll surf on is your husband's wood. (with the same hip wiggle) Bet he likes to eat chinese, too. You know after a half hour he'll be hungry for it again. Tight too, no sloppy slanty cow udders. Oh, and to answer your question, I met Jane at a seminar where our MBA program at USC brought in the best and the brightest to inform our perspective on the business climate. She recruited me hard, gave me the best package EVER, and now days I sleep in her bed and live in our house and work from home." Zhang says with a defiant "take that bitch!" tone in her voice. I don't know if you have ever seen a catfight in an El Paso bar, but I am just about to raise up my claws like vampires in an old movie and re-arrange Zhang's perfect face when Jane walks in looking right at me like a Mother Superior at a child playing with matches.

"None of that, dear. Zhang is a martial arts instructor, she would break you into six different pieces and then make each one lick her out in apology." Jane reads my mind before I can even move.

"Zhang, no more pushing Julie's buttons. You two need to be cool with each other." Jane warns her lover.

"But I like her hot! She is so... hot! You were right about her, in every way!" Zhang gushes as she bounces, like an excited schoolgirl.

Now I have really mixmastered my metaphors and am so thoroughly confused I'm not able to form a single thought, much less a coherent one.

"Kiss and make up, you two. I won't have two people I love dearly at each others throats. Strip her too, Zhang, we need to get on with the massages, and you need to get back to work. Time is money, as you well know." Jane commands, in a tone I was very familiar with, but her words seem to have the impact of a whip on a puppy to Zhang.

I don't know if you can imagine the horror I felt at having to "kiss and make up (more like kiss and make out!)" with Zhang, after the things she said about me and my husband mere moments ago, but that all melts under the onslaught that Zhang delivers. First, her lips are so much softer than they look. Second, she is probably the one who taught Roberta how to kiss, and I'm guessing the reason I didn't even know she existed is because I was sent to the tongue hockey minor leagues (Roberta) to get some skills so I could tryout for the majors (Jane and Zhang). Third, I am naked with my nipples being played with and my pussy being played with before I even know she is taking my clothes off. I am so busy feasting on her mouth that I don't want to give her up, EVER.

"Good job, Zhang. Now take her to the massage table and teach her what she needs to know." Jane instructs tersely.

"Mistress Jane has requested I instruct you in how to give a proper massage to release her tensions. You are to disrobe completely, and if necessary shower first. You must be completely dry before you can apply the oil to your hands. Clap them together hard, and rub them until you feel the heat. Focus your mind on creating warmth in your hands before touching Mistress. Then lightly oil your palms, spreading the oil to the fingers by making knife hands and pulling your palms away from each other, like so, then rub your hands together with your fingers interlaced like a greedy man rubbing his hands in glee at the profit he will make off of selling your fat cow ass into white slavery." Zhang giggles.

"Zhang..." Jane clears her throat.

"Mistress does not like my sense of humor as applied to you, when normally it thrills her and makes the most beautiful sound in the Universe -- her laugh -- appear. Well, second most beautiful sound. She makes another sound you will like even more." Zhang says with deep emotion.

"Zhang, why are you calling Jane Mistress?" I ask, puzzled.

"Because right now she is making me nothing more than a servant girl, a slave, doing her bidding. Mind you, I do not object to that. We live in a power exchange relationship where some days I am on top and other days she is, and then like today, it can change from minute to minute. In the meantime, before I go any further with explanations of my most personal relationship, you need to get up on the table, face down. It may be a bit of a hike, the table is set for Mistress, not short people like you and I." Zhang giggles as I roll onto the table and fish flop my way up to the correct position..

"You must start with the limbs, drawing the energy from the tip of the limb back to her core. Remember, you can press much harder on the outer limbs than you can anywhere except her back. I tend to start with her legs, making sure they are well spread so I can get a glimpse of paradise, as motivation to keep going. When you reach her crease, you can use your thumbs to brush her vulva, or the backs of your knuckles, like this, to give her a brief tease. You don't want her falling asleep, for one, she is too heavy to move off the massage table without the help of a crane." Zhang giggles as I laugh.

"I heard that!" Jane exclaims, as I can hear her shuffling papers at her desk.

"Mistress has the illusion she is a small bouncing bunny, not a terminator chassis amazon shield maiden. Do not spoil the illusion for her, it is what keeps her breasts pointed out straight. Perhaps we should design such an illusion for you?" Zhang teases.

"Zhang, I warned you!' Jane thunders.

"No offense was taken. Her banter is sharp, but given what she can do with her tongue, I can't really object." I offer, having no clue why my former opponent now makes me so happy.

"Dear, you have no idea. I'm going to have to tie you two wrists to ankles and let you sort that out one night." Jane threatens.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Mistress. Anyhow, before we were so rudely interrupted, we were getting back to the back. And in this case, baby got back. My god you have a glorious ass, I just love the jiggle! Quite a luscious handful too. How do you keep men's hands off it? Oh, you worked at Murphy's! You, don't keep their hands off it!" Zhang teases as she kneads my ass.

"Zhang, I swear I'm going to whip your ass tonight!" Jane glowers.

"Mistress, I told you before, don't threaten me with a good time, it only makes me want to misbehave more. Besides, Murphy's is being served today. So are Dan and Cyberdyne. The blood is in the water and the sharks are already feeding." Zhang notes as she moves on to my back with her knuckles, pressing hard right up to the limit of what I can take.

"Shit! Shit, shit SHIT!" Jane curses.

"What do you mean Dan is being served?" I ask fuzzily, too relaxed from Zhang's talented hands.

"I don't know if you know, but your husband took advantage of every intern at Cyberdyne for many years. Sexually, just like Murphy's systematically took advantage of the women they employed. Dan is being sued for everything you have ever owned, and then some. That is just the doorstop to keep the door open for the real money from corporate. They knew, and didn't stop it, because he was too valuable. Luckily, for Dan, it's just a civil suit. For Murphy's, its a federal RICO suit and criminal RICO charges. They took government money and used their women as whores to bribe officials to keep the contracts coming. Unfortunately, my dear, it puts you right in the cross hairs, as a witness in both cases. The bad result for you is that the federales can require your testimony despite your non-disclosure agreements and claw back agreements. If they win, all well and good. If the feds lose, those nasty claw back agreements kick in. I can put you out of their reach, but I can't do that with Dan. Both of you are going to need a lot of very expensive legal help in the years ahead." Jane explains.

"I don't have that kind of money! What are we going to do?" I worry.

"First, Dan will be fired today by Cyberdyne, its their only play, to bury the documents and delay giving them up as long as they can. The only thing I can do about that is hire him as IT director here. He will have to work on another floor, and be escorted by Roberta whenever he is on this one. Second, I have a team of lawyers that sometimes work for us, who can represent the two of you. I'll pay the freight, but they may find your interest and our interest don't line up. I doubt that very much, but I don't and can't know anything about your time at Murphy's or the details of what Dan did at Cyberdyne. Third, you need roll over and let Zhang play with your tits and pussy, time is getting short, and I still need to get my massage in before the process server shows up. So hop to it Hop Sing." Jane claps her hands, "Chop, chop!"

"Mistress can be so fucking racist sometimes." Zhang hisses.

"No baby, I'm the racist you love to fuck." Jane teases.

Zhang doesn't respond, instead playing with my breasts, giggling as she let them fall to the sides, nipples stiff but pointing off at a 45 degree angle, just like when standing, they slant towards the floor. She can hardly keep from giggling as she plays with them, over and over, teasing my nipples as she tosses my funbags around until Jane clears her throat.

"Mistress must be relaxed to be able to complete her strenuous schedule each day. Not surprising, given the amount and importance of each of her decisions on the world economy. To do this, your hands must be skilled, and she must be jilled." Zhang giggles.

"You must lightly touch around her flower, to open her up. Not all flowers are as open and ready to pollinate as yours. Trace fingertips along her lips, if she opens, if she lubricates, take the fingertip traces and lightly touch her mouth, or even her tongue if it flicks out. If not, the nectar is all yours and you can suck it off your fingertips, one hand at a time, as one hand is always caressing her. As her flower opens up -- fuck, that's a big clit -- more light touches to the entrance to her channel, drawing nectar to her man in the boat. Her clitoris is very sensitive, so you must caress it very lightly until it is fully stiff. Then you can open her up -- fuck, that's a tight pussy -- no wonder you were popular at Murphy's all those years -- and go to town with your fingers. Your fingertips or thumbs can brush her clit more directly now, spelling your name on her nub. Your entire goal is to get her to her happy ending, and then because she is multi-orgasmic, do your best to wear her out. If you win, she will pass out with a strong orgasm. If you lose, she will ask you to stop. From now on, every weekday, this will be your duty. I do not give it up lightly. Make her happy, because we both love her." Zhang says as her fingertips flutter over my pussy, my hips bucking in near continuous orgasm, as the big one rolls in and the lights go out.

I awake to Zhang nuzzling my nipples, who as I stir slides her arms underneath me, and lifts me off the massage table to my feet. Still a little wobbly, she steadies me with a hug as Jane scampers onto the table. Then Zhang guides me to the table, at Jane's ankles, wrapping her arms around me, interlacing her hands with mine, starting the massage as if she is merging her body with mine. Jane's legs are like marble covered steel cables, all alabaster fine sculpted excellence, as Zhang guides me to spreading them with my hands, so that Jane's sweet scent wafts up to my nose. Jane's arms are marble covered cables too, but easy work. Jane's back is like an armored fortress, Zhang keeps pushing me to press harder until Jane finally relaxes. We roll her over, gliding hands over legs and arms to be certain all is well, then firm presses up the rib cage to make sure the tension in the back didn't get transferred to the sides. Then something she skipped with me, a facial massage with kissing, first her with Jane, then me with Jane, just to make sure I'm doing it right. We head south in search of the Big Yabo mountains, where the nipples float around like air hockey pucks, easily captured and caressed lightly, then strummed like a guitar. One hand at a time is sent south to raid the valley, furry red foliage and all, but it is only a scouting party as the hand returns to worship at the mountain, more forcefully now, pulling and twisting as the other hand ventures south. Now the invasion begins, Zhang on one nipple, I on the other, as our hands explore the valley, which is now open to us. Zhang forcefully starts thrusting a hand into Jane's pussy, bringing up the nectar of the goddess to my mouth to suck, as my hands caress her vulva and tease her clit. Zhang motions for us to switch, and she shows me exactly the touch and rhythm to get Jane off as quickly as possible, as we switch back. Zhang's hands flutter back to twist nipples, caress the insides of Jane's thighs, teasing, tormenting, path never predictable, as Jane's hips start thrusting, and I go all in, fucking her cunt with my hand while vibrating the other atop the tip of her clit, and then Jane isn't moving anymore and Zhang is sucking my fingers, slowly, one by one. She pushes my hand back to Jane's cunt and walks away, dressing quietly, and leaves before Jane awakens. I take my freshly nectar coated fingers out, slowly lick them one by one, and get dressed.

Zhang was right, of course. The soft "Unngggh" Jane let out as she hit her final climax has become my most favorite sound in the Universe. I mused about how I would feel if Dan had given such an intimate daily ritual to another woman, and suddenly the sharpness of Zhang's words today no longer stung. How could she give me such a gift, the love of her life, in my hands every weekday, intimately caressing her to climax? Could I give Dan that way to her?

Jane dresses quickly, and moments later Roberta announces over the intercom that the process server is entering the elevator on the ground floor. I am served with two subpoenas, one for my testimony in two weeks time, and one for any Murphy related documents, e-mails, etc., which might still be in my possession, due in one week.

craigool
craigool
865 Followers