Sniff Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane is in a very somber mood, and I can guess why. So it is time to launch my proposal.

"Jane, you said you would hire Dan, as soon as he is fired?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, but it will be a title and a make-work position. The real IT director will be bumped up to VP, Information Technologies, but that was a move long overdue, she earned it." Jane explains.

"Would it be possible to require Dan to 'serve' under Zhang on a daily basis, as she requires?" I ask hopefully.

"Ah, grasshopper, you may not yet be able to take the stone from my open hand, but you are learning very fast. To what do we owe this gift of generosity to the woman whom you were ready to claw the eyes out of earlier this morning?" Jane says with merriment in her voice.

"Her gift of love to me cannot be matched. But I can give her one in return. It is all I can offer her besides my love and thanks. She already has that." I say brightly, knowing the 'gift' of Dan will do as much for him as it does for Zhang.

My phone goes off, and it is Dan. He has just been served and just been fired. He has no clue what to do, they wouldn't even let him go back to his office. I tell him to come to the office, Jane wants to talk to him. He says right now is not the time for a lecture. I tell him not to look a gift pussy in the mouth. Jane says 2 p.m. I tell Dan and he agrees. He has time to go home and back.

"Despite your 'gift' to Zhang, it will be better for the next couple of weeks for you to steer clear of her unless she seeks you out. As part of the changes of her setting up another office here, I'm going to need someone to process the dailies at the house, until she gets her financial terminal set up here. So you will be working a couple of hours additional each night at home with me. Once the month is over, we have a heavy travel schedule, check with Roberta for details and make sure your passport is in order. If you don't have one, sort it out with Roberta tout de suite. Oh, and next weekend we entertain Marcos and Dmitri, that's an all hands on dick kind of affair, the guys are worth billions and we want them to continue spending it with us. Everybody goes, everybody blows sort of thing. If you want to do more, by all means, go ahead. I personally won't miss a single moment I can have with their big fat cocks in every single one of my holes. If you know a single man who can measure up to their stiff standards, there is a bonus in it for you because I would like to go airtight at least once in my life, and if I like it, which I think I will, I'd like to have a local source of fresh meat. I'll offer 50K$ as a bonus for you if you bring me a good eight inch or better thick slab of meat who can fuck all weekend. Now go see Roberta about that passport and travel schedule stuff, I'm not kidding. Vamanos, pinche latina puta, immediamente! (Go, bitch latin whore, right now!)" Jane demands.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dan is dressed in his suit, resume in one hand, a dozen red roses in a vase in the other. He looks about ten years younger than he really is, most people put us as thirty-somethings when we both are forty-somethings. He looks good in the blue pinstripe suit, with his curly black hair and boyish good looks. Yes, he gets teased about having escaped from a boy band, and a few of his hard drinking friends even nicknamed him "Metro". But he is handsome enough to keep my motor running, and as they say, sevens don't get and keep tens.

"Jane, wonderful to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you." Dan gushes.

Jane turns to me and says harshly "Didn't you read that Non-disclosure agreement you signed!?!", then seeing the horror stuck look on Dan's face she adds "Kidding!"

"I'll just be over here taking notes for the record." I say as I pull up the secretary's chair and pull out my notepad. I have absolutely no idea why Jane had demanded I say this, but she even rehearsed it with me until it sounded completely natural.

"So Dan, you've had a bit of misfortune, eh? I don't need to know what happened or why, but I'm prepared to offer you a Director of Information Technologies position here at your previous salary if you can answer my questions here today. I see you've already signed the sexual harassment waiver form. I also see you are married. Have you ever had sex of any kind, oral, genital, or anal outside of your marriage to your wife?" Jane's question hangs in the air.

"Yes, I have." Dan admits freely.

"Have you ever had sex with another man?" Jane's question strikes Dan to his core.

"Am I gay? No." Dan answers.

"That wasn't the question. Have you ever had sex of any kind, oral, genital, or anal with another man, consensual or non-consensual?" Jane probes harshly.

"When I was a teenager. There was a bully in my first year of high school, made me suck his cock or take a beating every week I didn't. My family moved us away when they found out. I took weight training and boxing lessons and it never happened again." Dan admitted, an old stain of shame.

"Thank you Dan, that couldn't have been easy. Just to let you know, we provide free counseling services for all employees, and I'm going to recommend you at least take the interview. That will not go in our record here, and no mention of it will be made by any of us." Jane offers.

"Thank you Jane." Dan says, nearly in tears.

"On to the obvious question of your time at Cyberdyne. Please describe the sex acts you performed there, with whom, and when, as best you can remember." Jane states curtly.

"I can't, those matters are currently under litigation." Dan replies.

"Thank you Dan, we are aware of that situation. Just to let you know, we provide free legal services for all employees, and I'm going to recommend you to a good firm that specializes in those issues. Since your wife currently has issues of her own, I suggest you use the same firm until a conflict develops." Jane offers.

"Thank you Jane." Dan says, drying his tears with his tie.

"Ok, that completes the formal interview. We are going off record now." Jane says as she nods to me, then continues "For obvious reasons, the company cannot have you supervising any female employees, and most of our IT staff is female. So your title, and position, is quite singular. You will not report to Mary Hobbs, our new VP of IT, who previously held your position, nor will the people who previously reported to her report to you. You will be detailed to a special project, reporting to Zhang Chen. You will serve directly under her. You will do anything she asks, day or night, or even on weekends. If you could expedite her financial terminal here it would be greatly appreciated. But your primary duty will be to monitor Zhang and Julie, 24/7/365.25, understood? You must be able to describe their 'adventures' to me without euphemism. You must be able to contact security the moment you see something hinky going on, it could be a matter of life or death for either one of them. You will provide me a daily written report of their activities. You will NOT come onto this floor without my direct permission, and only then when escorted by our office manager, Roberta, under whatever terms and conditions she sees fit. None of this is negotiable, take it or leave it. Do you accept this position under these terms and conditions?" Jane demands firmly.

"I do." Dan answers.

"Then you may kiss the CEO." Jane says, as she wraps herself around him, then goes to work on his pants, waiving me over as they puddle around his ankles.

I quickly finish the job, boxers to his ankles, stroking him hard, as he gurgles under Jane's oral assault. Then he is hard and I tap her leg, not knowing whether she intends to ride his cock or suck it. Her mouth moves over his tip, as she swallows him whole, leaving lipstick tramp stamps on his balls, every bit as good as Jordan taught me. She grabs me by the hair, pulling me to his balls, something I've never done for him, then taps my shoulder, as she starts sucking his balls while I deep throat his shaft. Pillowy lips, wet throat swallowing, guk-guk-guk on the shaft, as Jane interlaces her hand in mine, motioning back and forth. We glide up together, tongues wrestling like snakes over the tip of Dan's dick, lips caressing together on either side as we slide up and down his prick, tongues flicking out to play with each other underneath and on the bottom of his shaft. We take turns sliding onto the tip to suck/spin his tip, then kiss down the sides as he moans. Jane goes full out oral assault, hands stroking the shaft as her mouth tries to suck him dry, then one of those hands reaches out to me, to caress my wet pussy. My hand darts out in response, and I am fingering another woman while we both blow my husband! It may not be a first for Dan, but it sure as hell is a first for me!

Jane pulls away, deciding whether to take off her red halter dress, that other than the neck strap, only really exists from just above her nipples to just below her pussy. She decides to bend over the desk, just pulling the dress up to her waist.

"Now. Please. Julie, give him to me please!" Jane begs.

I grab Dan by the cock, eyes still closed in bliss, to yank him over toward her desk, a little harder than I should have, but he finally understands and centers himself behind her incredibly tight ass (I mean almost literally half the size of mine). I willingly plunge my husband's cock into my lesbian lover, and start crawling up beneath them. I know I don't have much time, so I frantically start licking on her clit as Dan's balls bounce off my chin, forcing him to ease up a little on the strokes. Her nectar is flowing and I'm drinking at the fountain of the goddess, as her hips start bucking, but Dan just keeps fucking. She is hot and tight, probably the best fuck of his life, shared with his wife, and then they are both climaxing -- hard. The soft "Unngggh" Jane lets out is like all the birthday presents I've ever had in my life all at once. I wrap my arms around her legs to keep her from falling, but her weight is really carried by the desk. Dan pulls his cock free and my mouth is instantly on it, craving the combination of goddess nectar and snake demigod milk. I decide I know where a much bigger supply of this ambrosia is hidden, licking her slit, driving my tongue to the depths of her cunt to get every single drop out. I lick and I lick, and I lick, until she starts to stir. Dan pats my head, and starts to get dressed. Neither Jane nor I really took anything off, so we are already ready to go.

"So we have a deal?" Jane puts out her hand to Dan.

"You betcha!" Dan joyfully replies as they shake.

"Roberta will escort you out. She will also make sure your wardrobe meets the standards of our business." Jane says as Roberta escorts him out. I never saw Jane tap Roberta's 'call' key on the phone, was she there the whole time?

"Fifty bucks says she blows him in the dressing room." I say.

"Fifty bucks says she blows him in the limo." Jane says with a laugh.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jane and Zhang's house out in the South Barrington/Hoffman Estates area is big, like four big houses welded together with the different wings set in an X. The left wing is the food and dining wing, the right wing is the entertainment wing, the back left wing is Zhang's, and the back right wing is Jane's. There's an indoor pool and hot tub in the entertainment wing, and an outdoor pool and hot tub in between Zhang's wing and Jane's wing. They have their own circular court, their own circular drive, and their own security force, 24/7/365.25 plus live-in help.

The Rolls-Royce Phantom extended sedan drops us at the front double doors, opened by an unseen butler, who is way too cute to still be doing this, and would be better off with a Hollywood career I decide.

"Yes, his name is Michael, and yes, you can have him for the weekend if he is willing. The way he looked you over as you walked away means you can probably have him for desert if you like. Kitchen is off to the left." Jane teases.

Since Jane had explained the layout on the drive west on I-90 out of Chicago, I kind of already knew where things are, but only in a general sense.

"The help live in this wing on the floor directly above us in their own quarters. Zhang and I are currently having a dispute over whose wing your bedroom will be in, for the times you stay overnight, and don't sleep with us. Seems to me you should pick which one you want." Jane offers graciously.

"I wouldn't want to impose." I demure.

"It's a greater imposition to ferry you back and forth at a half hour apiece. As Zhang will tell you...." Jane waits for me to join in.

"Time is money." we say it together.

"That's why there is a helicopter in the backyard, and Gulfstream jets in hangars at O'Hare. All so 'Miss Optimization' can have her way with me." Jane says with a smile, leaning against one of a bank of gleaming sub-zero refrigerators lined up against the wall.

"I'm sure that obsession of hers has paid huge dividends. After all, you don't suffer fools easily, and she seems to have a depth of wisdom I have only begun to understand." I observe.

"Don't you know it sister! She's... well, to me a gift from the Universe I will never understand how I was deemed worthy to receive. Hey, girlfriend, could you come over here and do me a solid?" Jane begs as she rolls up the fabric of her skirt.

"Sure babe, anytime. What's up?" I ask pleasantly, planting my arms on either side of her body, trapping her with my body against the refrigerator, trying to claim her as my territory through body language alone.

"You see, it's just... Zhang has this 'thing' about jizz, says it can throw off a girl's body chemistry. Could you give me a 'sniff test', just to let me know if anything 'funky' is going on down there? Please baby, PLEASE?" Jane pleads.

I get on my knees on the hard kitchen floor, and run my nose by Jane's hot wet pussy. I gush my own nectar of lust in response. I remember so clearly licking her clit while my husband fucked her on her own desk, and now I'm having trouble figuring out if that was for me, for him, or for her.

"Please baby, PLEASE. Tell me my pussy smells good enough for Zhang to eat!" Jane pleads.

I rub my nose into her folds, basically doing a nose job on her clit. I am fighting back just diving in and licking her out, but that wasn't what she asked me to do. I know Dan's cum scent and taste by heart. I don't yet know Jane's pussy scent to the same degree, but I'm not certain enough to make the call either way.

"I don't know, Jane, I wish I knew your pussy better. I just don't have enough information to go on." I tell her honestly.

"What if you stuck your tongue in, you could figure it out, right?" Jane offers a solution.

"Yes, baby, I'll get all the nasty jizz my husband left inside you out." I promise Jane.

The moment I start licking, Jane grabs my hair in both fists, and starts guiding my head. I pull back and say "Up on the counter, pinche lesbiana puta (bitch lesbian whore)."

"How much spanish do you speak, that could be useful." Jane observes.

"My family is third generation, but to talk with my aunts, uncles, and grandmothers, I had to speak spanish. So very fluent, not quite english as a second language, but close. En el mostrador, en la esquina pinche lesbiana puta (Up on the counter, in the corner, bitch lesbian whore)." I go back to demanding she do what I want.

"Nobody puts baby in a corner!" Jane laughs as she does what I asked anyway, getting the 'Dirty Dancing' reference I'd intended all along.

I spread her legs, one along each side of the counter, her pussy right at the apex where I can get the best access to it. Thinking that there have to be cameras here, just like at the office, I notice her dress is spoiling the visual. I tug at her dress, snapping my fingers.

"Oh god, thank you!! If Mistress had walked in right now, I would have gotten a whipping!" Jane looks rather frightened.

"So you are Mistress at the office, and Zhang is Mistress here at home?" I guess.

"Yes baby. Could you pass me the coffee stirrer? The big white wand by the coffee pot that reeks of Mistress' pussy? No need to unplug it, it has a cord that can reach anywhere in the room, after all..." Jane pauses for me to join in.

"Time is money." we both say together.

I don't hand it to Jane. The wand has powerful enchantments, so I turn it on to turn her on and take the power for myself. Little did I know it is set to Zhang's setting, which is really high. So it is like zapping Jane with a cattle prod on her clit when it makes contact, as I stuff my tongue as deep in her sweet cunt as it will go. I should have worn a scuba mask, because she is flowing nectar, then squirting hard in my face as she passes out, leaning forward to start to fall off the counter. I'm standing up, holding my boss, drenched in her cum, as the door opens and Zhang walks in.

"Let me guess, 'sniff test'?" Zhang says with clear mirth in her voice.

"Yes, but I left the coffee stirrer on your setting." I laugh.

"Well it looks like she should be shaken, not stirred." Zhang laughs.

I shake Jane awake, as she fuzzily says "Hello Mistress!"

Zhang says "Julie, welcome to our home. Bitch cunt, see to Julie's pussy since today has been all about yours. I want to see her thoroughly licked and dicked before you bring her to our bed tonight. Then I will give you the 'sniff test', and you will serve me as I see fit."

"Yes, Mistress, I hear and obey." Jane promises, jumping down to pick me up, kissing me and undressing me, as she trades places, pulling a chair over with her long leg to put her foot under the armrest and get the chair rolling to us with a flick of her foot. I am naked on the counter as she turns the vibrator on, then lowers it to the lowest setting, as her mouth starts to make love to my pussy.

I love the feeling of her mouth on me, although I could have enjoyed a session with Roberta as a foreplay warmup. I doubt my sessions with Roberta will even be like that any more, now that I'm 'officially' a pussy licker again. But the vibrator does not give up, and I can feel the warmth of my arousal spreading through my crotch like wildfire. Jane shifts hands, then leans over to open a drawer, and pulls out a penis gag, straps it onto her face, and starts rubbing up and down my slit, setting off vibrations under my clit as the vibrator drives its tune into the fleshlike cock. She teases it at the opening to my vagina, making my hips buck to reach out and drive it inside to fulfill my need. Fuck the foreplay, I decide, let's ride my bosses face. I grab what little hair she has and pull her to me, she gets the message, and then the BOOM -- shaka-lacka starts, my pussy throbbing in time to the vibrator as I fuck my bosses dickface.

It seems like this lasts quite a while. I know I'm banking up quite an armory of unexploded cum grenades, but I do not care. Seemingly Jane does, and completely switches tactics. Pulling out of me, she turns the vibrator up a notch, and hands the wand to me. This gives her time to pull something else out of the drawer -- a big black penis textured dildo in a harness, which she straps on. She gets a footstool probably used by the help, and then starts fingering my cunt out which she uses to transfer my nectar onto the dildo. She twists a ring at the base, and it starts humming too.

The next part is completely unexpected. Jane bends over to kiss me, and I forget all about Roberta. Everything so far was foreplay to the real foreplay! Before I even notice what is happening, the big dick is squeezing into me, hurting my pussy the same way Jordan did, not hurting it at all but stretching it in ways that would make me scream if my mouth wasn't full of Jane's tongue. Then my boss is slowly fucking me with the biggest cock I've ever had, and some pussy gnome is cashing out cum grenades faster than I can make them, BOOM -- shaka-lacka -- WHAM!, while I scream in glorious orgasm into Jane's mouth. I don't know whether my body will give out first, or if my mind will melt. Let the fucking begin, and let the fucking never end.