Sniff Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

Jane is fucking me faster now, I can hear both of us panting, smell the cum drenched nectar spewing from both of us as she kicks it up a notch, fucking me harder, with faster, deeper strokes. It's just BOOM-WHAM-BOOM-WHAM, as I dare my sanity to hold, pushing the control on the vibrator all the way up to where Zhang had it, and my body thrashes as every muscle convulses, and I am squirting over and over, screaming over and over, brain melting in glorious nirvana filled orgasms. I am a frog on an electric stick, and pinche lesbiana puta has made me rightfully one of them. I will do ANYTHING to feel this way again, I declare to myself, right before all my circuits fry and the lights go out.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I awaken in a huge room of ornate french colonial furniture, in a canopied bed, right as the wave of my orgasm crests. I need to pee so bad, but Zhang is between my legs, and pissing in her face might be misunderstood.

"Please -- let me up, I have to go!" I try to convey the urgency.

"As you wish. But only if you promise to cum right back and kiss me." Zhang demands.

I use the bidet in the bathroom, which is probably larger than the apartment Karen and I shared, which should be more properly called a bathroom complex, with spa tub, hot tub, shower, sauna, lounge, two toilets (and the bidet), and a double hollywood vanity with dual sinks. Plus closet space. Lots of closet space. I think I want to move in and never leave this room except to be fucked on the bed or fucked in the kitchen. Maybe while Dan feeds me some chicken nuggets.

When I left the canopied four poster bed with the velour ropes at each corner, I could have sworn Zhang was nude, but now she is dressed in black lingerie, fishnet hose, 6" fuck-me heels, and black vinyl gloves. The bra and panties are nearly transparent, providing only glimpses of the beautiful slim body I'd had displayed so blatantly to me yesterday.

"I thought we should get to know each other better. Perhaps take the day." Zhang offers.

"Where's Jane? What about her massage? What about Dan? What about..." I launch into a diatribe of irrelevant obstacles as Zhang puts her finger to my lips, silencing me.

"There is nothing here but us. Everything else is irrelevant, or already taken care of by resources beyond your imagination. It is just you and I, loving each other, pleasuring each other." Zhang says softly as she moves to kiss me, replacing her finger with her soft lips.

I remember most of the rest of that day as a vivid dream. I love kissing Zhang, she teaches me so much with her fingers and tongue in what must have only been a half hour I feel like I've graduated from junior high only to be kicked into an advanced placement exam on human sexuality at the doctorate level. I don't really remember how the velvet ropes got put on, one moment I was kissing Zhang, and the next we were sixty-nining and I tried to grab her delicious tight ass but my hands wouldn't move. I tried to close my legs but they would not move either. I struggled until Zhang's hips started bucking on my face and my hips were bucking up into her face. We came and came and came, then I passed out.

I awoke to a penis gag in my mouth, as Zhang continued to eat me, my hips trying to buck her off. Then when I got really close to cumming, she got off and put two vibrators in a harness, lubed up my ass, and them put them inside me. These were no ordinary vibrators, but the ones that spin around and wriggle, but she left them on low. She then attached a venus butterfly vibrator to my clit, making sure it was just enough stimulation to keep me wet, but right on the edge of cumming. Then Zhang mounted my dickface, pulling out a wand from the corner of the bed. I was exactly where Jane was last night, except for the dueling vibrators and venus butterfly. Zhang took her time, riding my face slowly, even switching directions so all I could see was her ass.

But that wasn't why she switched directions. Controls are manipulated, and a deep bass vibration in my ass and cunt floods me with a BOOM! orgasm that is stuck on replay. Zhang puts some nipple clamps on my tits, then on her own, and cranks up the butterfly. Now it is BOOM!Tweet!WHAM! My body is vibrating, and not a damn thing I can do about it. I can read the paper tomorrow "Woman OD's on Orgasms in Lesbian Love Tryst" in my mind. But this is only the beginning of three more levels of increase in vibrator intensity, butterfly intensity, and nipple clamp intensity. Now I am shrieking in every climax, and one barely completes before the next begins. I am way beyond where Jane took me last night, like Texas, it's a whole 'nother country of my sexuality I never had a clue existed.

It goes on and on, and on. Zhang changes direction, drenches me with her lube, drenches my face with her cum as she squirts. I know the feeling, as I'm spewing bodily fluids at a rate that will leave me shriveled up like a mummy if it goes on much longer. My body is giving out, unable to keep up with the demands of the sex toys, but I still don't pass out, as every orgasm drains everything from me that the super-orgasm would need to erupt.

Zhang releases me, as she says "We should take a short break, refuel, re-hydrate. Then you can do me. I surrender to you."

I stumble to the kitchen, not realizing Zhang has her food brought to her. Michael is there, ogling my naked body, and other than a bright and cheery "Hello, Mrs. DeMarco!" doesn't interfere. I search the sub-zeros for gatorade, find a champagne thermidor, dig into the drawer where I retrieve the weapon that so devastated my world last night, not even a hint of a trace of Jane or myself on it.

I go back down the hall, where my eye shadow and eye liner have mixed to give me the hollowed out visage of a prisoner, so I stop into the restroom, which is blue, I don't remember it being blue, and then realize it is another bathroom complex on the other side of the bedroom. What's next, closet doors that open onto Narnia?

I come out of the blue bathroom complex to face a tray of finger foods, meats, vegetables, cheeses, crackers, and inhale most of it with a bottle of Gatorade. Zhang is waiting for me, naked and tied up.

"I thought I would save you some time and show you how the ropes work another time." Zhang says softly as I realize the entire array of toys we used has already been washed, drying like some sex doctor's fucking instruments prepped for orgasm surgery.

"After all, time is money. Or in this case, time is orgasms." I twist her favorite phrase, bringing a smile to her face.

The chest of drawers has the drawers open, bottom a little more than the top, so it is easy to see this is a sex toy chest, or a fucking war chest, depending on your mood. It probably cost more than I made last year, and they use it as a fucking sex toy chest. I pull out an anal plug with vibrator built in, a second venus butterfly, and some lube.

"Let's begin." I state firmly, as the lube and butt plug go in her ass, cranked up to maximum velocity. I use the scissor-like sliding nipple clamps on her, making her tell me how much she can take, since I have no way to judge. I put the butterfly on her clit, set to maximum intensity, and she is already moaning. I put the vibrator back in my ass after lubing it, turning it up about halfway. I put the other vibrator in my cunt, turned up to the max, which gives a nice whaa-whaa harmony between them, then the harness that holds in the vibes, and the harness for the butterfly, and the harness for the strap on. I pull her head to the side, kissing Zhang gently.

Without letting go of the kiss, I crank up the vibe in the dildo, lube it, and cram it all the way up Zhang's tight cunt. She screams into my mouth, as the orgasms hit her over and over, faster than our session before, and her screams of bliss vibrate into our kiss. I decide I like fucking girls. I really like fucking girls. I'm still thinking about fucking girls when my own orgasms start rolling in, and then we are on a see-saw of escalating poker bets. Orgasm. Raise. Orgasm. Raise. Over and over, until I notice that Zhang is snoring, and the electric company is coming to turn off the light because I couldn't even afford the bill for this place. I at least have the good sense to turn all the vibrators off, but it doesn't help. Darkness, darkness, my old friend, come to take me from her again. When I awaken, Zhang is gone from underneath me, as are all the toys.

I hear her voice behind me, putting the cuff links on her skirt suit sleeves.

"Fuck, Jane was right about you. In spades." Zhang muses.

"Come back to bed and kiss me." I beg.

"No. No. A thousand times NO! One brush of your magnificent lips and I will be lost until Thursday at least. I would sell my soul to do it, but I would have to sell Jane's too, and that is a bargain I will never make. But I offer you this, if you are dressed and ready at the helipad in five minutes, I will kiss you until we land. Any longer, even a moment later, and you'll have to fuck Michael for a ride to the office." Zhang offers as she turns away.

I lay there in bed, wanting a woman I hadn't even heard of a few days ago, with a craving so strong it could not be wrong. This is what the Universe wants me to do, to be with these women, be with these men, loving freely and deeply and truly. I throw on my clothes and run for the chopper, as part of me hopes for a day when I will have to pay Michael for a ride to the office.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers