So I Might've Cursed My Family...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally! Her dear sweet (indecently proportioned) mother had provided an escape route. Evie immediately took it.

"You're probably right Mum, here let me take those..."

Evie scooped up a handful of plates and took them out to the kitchen. She placed them in the sink for later and went back to the dining table. Much to her horror none of them had moved an inch, and were all still trying to stare at each other's bodies without being caught.

"Uhh... Want some help there, Mum?"

Evie reached in to take her Mother's plate when no answer was forthcoming, but eventually Adele seemed to hear her daughter and smiled winsomely, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her in for a hug.

"Thanks sweetheart, nice to see that one of my children has developed passable table manners." Her tone was sarcastic, but her fingers traced up and down Evie's hips in a very distracting way.

"Oh God, she's got to stop that right now..." Evie thought to herself, gently extricating herself from her Mother's embrace and taking a few more plates out. On her second return she noted with growing irritation that nobody had moved yet.

"Come on guys, TV night. Yes?"

Jeanne seemed to wake up first, gingerly extricating herself from the dinner table. As she passed Adele ran her hand along her arm, giving the muscle a gentle squeeze.

"You want a cup of tea, Jeannie?"

Jeanne almost froze at the touch, her eyes popped with surprise and her lips trembling slightly.

"N... no thanks, Mum. My tummy's feeling a little funny. I think I'm just going to veg out on the sofa for a while."

Adele pulled her eldest child in for another hug and lovingly rubbed her exposed midriff, her fingers softly dancing over the well-defined abs which seemed even harder than usual. Jeanne's eyes fluttered before she managed to pull away, stroking her mother's hair in parting before moving over to the giant corner sofa and plopping down in her preferred spot.

Adele turned her attention to her husband and son, who were both watching her intensely.

"What about my boys, can I get anything for you two?"

Dad just waved off her concerns and went back to cleaning his teeth with a toothpick, Charlie just sank down into his seat a little.

"No thanks Mum, just going to sit here for a bit and let my dinner go down..."

Adele arched one of her impeccably styled eyebrows at her teenage son, who seemed to blush even harder.

"In nineteen and a half years you have never once 'let your dinner go down'. What are you up to, mister?"

All of them were watching Charlie now, who blushed deeper but had nowhere left to sink.

"Nothing! I'm just going to sit here for a minute. Is that so weird?"

Adele smiled and placed one hand under her chin.

"Yes. It is exactly that weird. What are you hiding Charles Jean Beaumont?"

Charlie realised that he was cornered and decided to take the attitude that always seemed to get him out of any sticky social situation: Uncomfortably frank honesty.

"Fine. Everyone wants to see what I'm hiding?"

The whole family was watching now, and Charlie pushed his chair back and stood up, revealing a noticeably turgid erection pushing against the fabric of his boxer shorts. He threw his hands out theatrically and smiled cockily.

"Ta-Daa! Doesn't everyone feel better for getting that mystery solved?"

Adele laughed enthusiastically and placed a hand over her mouth as her eyes popped with surprise. Evie and Jeanne simply stared in mute shock. Jeanne in particular had her mouth hanging open slightly, realising that her 'little' brother was no longer deserving of that particular title. Charlie himself put on a face of mock indignation in response to his Mother, who was still tittering in shock.

"I think the laughter is a little harsh, don't you?"

Adele just fanned herself with her spare hand and giggled some more, Jeanne was starting to smirk herself and their father just sat at the head of the table with that cheerful smile of his.

"I'm sorry darling, I was just shocked! I don't remember seeing that when you were a boy! My word it's a wonder you can wear those tight jeans you're so fond of without being arrested..."

They all took a moment to laugh at that, and the tension seemed to rush out of the room in seconds.

Even Evie laughed for a moment, trying desperately to remember that this was all the work of a weird pervy spirit trapped in a doll and not a natural family dinner. Charlie placed his hands on his hips and tossed one limber leg up onto the table like he was Christopher Columbus. Dad tossed his toothpick away while laughing and gathered up his plate.

"Nothing to be ashamed of son, We Beaumont men are cut from a different, superior cloth."

He stood up with plate in hand and revealed his own incredibly hard cock pushing valiantly against the suddenly insufficient cloth of his trousers. It was maybe an inch longer than Charlie's and definitely thicker. Evie's mouth dropped, and she was utterly transfixed by the sight of her Dad's own very meaty cock.

Evie! Come on, you've got to FOCUS here, girl!

She tried to shake it off but the sight of the two cocks was unavoidable. Evie had never seen a real one before. She had watched porn of course (a lot of porn... an unreasonable amount of porn, honestly...) but the real thing was completely different.

"Christ Dad, you didn't tell me you were moonlighting as a fucking cell tower!"

Charlie seemed to deflate a little (metaphorically speaking) at the revelation that his Dad was still packing a bigger weapon than him, but the barb was mostly in good spirits, as Charlie knew he still had some growing to do. Dad replied with his signature sarcastic ambivalence.

"It's just a run-of-the-mill piece of kit Son, your bog-standard cock."

As he went off to the kitchen Charlie looked to the mostly stunned female members of his family with a look of surprise.

"Cock? That is a fucking anti-aircraft gun on that man! Honestly the fact that he can actually stand up unaided is the most unbelievable part!"

Charlie theatrically waved his hands in mock defeat and went over to the sofa, taking the corner opposite Jeanne. He salvaged the remote from some forgotten corner and started channel-surfing. Everyone else took that as their cue to resume normalcy, alarmingly turgid muscle groups notwithstanding...

* * * * *

As Adele went to go and get changed for the evening, Evie took that as her cue to run to the bathroom and splash some water on her face. After doing so to little effect, she went briefly back to her room and picked up the discarded idol, shaking it fearfully to try and elicit a response.

"Ok, less funny now! We've all had a good long laugh at this comedy of errors you've set up, but it's getting super weird now, and I'd like it to stop before things get out of hand..."

The idol remained silent, daring her to smash it to pieces with its newfound mortality...

"Fuck."

She'd have to get another solution from another one of these trinkets... Maybe there was a demonic ritual she could use or a genie or... something!

"Eves! Get down here! Time Passes!"

It took her a moment to realise that her father was referring to the TV show rather than the concept, and some small part of her mind debated just locking herself in her bedroom until she had figured this out. However, she knew how stuff like this was meant to go (she had read stories on the internet...). If she stayed here, her Mum would probably come up and check on her, and place a hand on her forehead and... well... they'd both be in a bedroom already so...

No.

Her best bet was to go downstairs and try to keep everyone on the straight and narrow until they all went to their (mostly) separate beds. Naturally Mum and Dad could carry on with their business as usual if they wanted. Mum could think whatever she wanted while Dad was pounding her into the bedsheets with that giant cock, her big tits shaking back and forth like ocean wav-

CUT THAT SHIT OUT, EVIE!

She slapped herself in the face and looked herself in the mirror, putting on her psychological 'game-face' on before adjusting her clothes and moving downstairs.

* * * * *

When Evie returned to the lounge the rest of her family were tucked up on the sofa as normal.

Well... almost normal. Dad had lost the trousers in favour of a pair of boxers like Charlie, and the both of them were still... well... Still entirely present in the crotch department. Mum was safely swaddled up in her fluffy dressing gown, but Evie noticed that she couldn't see her Mother's pajama bottoms.

Was she... no... she couldn't be.

Evie took her usual spot between Jeanne and her Mum and tried to get comfortable, still feeling that constant prickly heat. Except now the feeling was radiating beyond her skin and reaching her innermost core, seeming to be warmest at the pit of her stomach.

They were watching the latest episode of Time Passes and the milfy but otherwise forgettable heroine was already surrounded by three slavering brigands who were eyeing up her bodice with malice aforethought.

God, were they...? Yep, three minutes in. Nice going writers, were you falling behind on your 'we wrote it scary but filmed it sexy' assault scenes this month or what?

Usually they'd all have a good laugh at the increasingly preposterous sexual situations this heroine seems to find herself in. However, as her shirt was torn open and her bare breasts exposed to the cold Highland air the lounge was...

Dead.

Silent...

Evie felt Jeanne's arm snake around her shoulder and snuggle a little closer, the raw heat of her partially exposed torso seeming almost to burn. Evie knew she had to turn away, but for some reason she stayed where she was.

God, she smells so good...

Mum scoffed at the screen as the heroine's breasts were roughly pawed at. They watched as she kicked away, seeming to sprint at preposterous speeds away from the three ruffians, who were stuffing their 'swords' back into their pantaloons and grabbing their actual swords to give chase.

"Yeah right, in those shoes? With no bra? I think not, darling..."

Charlie managed to tear his eyes away from the distinguished mammaries of the very serious character actress with a sardonic look on his face.

"Hey, don't spoil this for me! We've got a solid four-to-six minutes of jiggling ahead of us. This is all very serious stuff, Mum. Crucial to the plot."

Mum chided him with one of her elegant handwaves.

"I'm just saying that she's supposed to be close to my age, and I sure as salt don't look like that when I don't have access to a bra. I'd get about eight steps before just packing it in and telling them to avoid the face..."

"MUM!" Jeanne exclaimed, seeming to take the opportunity to nuzzle a little closer to join the conversation.

"Oh, it's alright for you Jeannie. You wouldn't be stupid enough to time-travel to a period of history before the underwire. I taught my girls better than that. I'm just saying that she is way too perky and unburdened by gravity considering the circumstances."

Charlie was staring at Mum now, his erection still very much present in the room.

"Pfft, I still maintain this is a scientifically accurate piece of historical fiction."

Charlie was joking, but Mum was having none of it.

"Oh really?"

With that she stood up from the couch and pulled open her robe, letting it slip away and drop to the floor.

She was completely naked, with nary a hint of pajama bottoms or even underwear. Nobody sitting in that lounge could have turned away from her if their life depended on it.

"See? Not up by my chin, are they?"

Charlie was currently in the process of mentally rebooting, and couldn't offer more than an unusually long "Uhhh..."

Adele's heavy breasts were sagging slightly but still a hell of a sight, capped with two thick pink nipples and flesh the colour of cream. Her soft belly only seemed to add to the gorgeous acres of hip-flesh leading down to her curvaceous thighs. There was the barest hint of cellulite on her thick, womanly behind and a dark thatch of pubic hair guarding her most secret of places.

Oh shit, this is really happening Evie thought to herself, still rooted to the spot feeling the burning warmth of her sister's half-naked torso against her. She heard a sharp intake of breath by her right ear that told her Jeanne was thinking something similar.

"It isn't all bad though, see I think they happen to look a little better from this angle..."

Mum stood in front of her son and bent forward, putting her hands on either side of his head and letting her breasts hang pendulously in front of his face. She looked back to her husband with a very cheeky wink and smile, then focused on Charlie with her sexiest gaze.

"Take note, girls. This is knowledge you're going to need when you get to my age."

Evie's mouth was dry, she dared a glance at her father who was sat in his usual armchair. She saw that he was looking directly at her and Jeanne while rubbing his cock through the fabric of his shorts. She noticed that she could see hints of flesh between the button holes as the beast within was manipulated.

She looked back to Charlie's corner where Mum was gently letting her tits swing back and forth before his hypnotised eyes.

"Well I've shown you mine, how about you let me get a little look at what's in there... I'm curious now."

Charlie regained enough of his composure to slide his shorts down, still locking eyes with his incredibly sexy mother. Evie surreptitiously craned her neck to get a look at the article itself. Charlie's cock was absolutely rigid, the veins snaking a pattern all the way up to the purpling head.

It was so amazing that she didn't notice the sudden absence of her sister's body heat.

Mum looked at the throbbing cock in front of her with a sultry gaze, licking her lips reverently. She cast one last look at her husband who was still jerking himself over his shorts. He wordlessly nodded, and in return she beamed gratefully at him. Turning back to her son she sank down to her knees for a closer look.

"Oh Charlie... this is stunning. Can Mummy play with it?"

Evie sucked in a breath. This was too much like her favourite stories online... Something about the word 'Mummy' sent a shiver through her whole body.

She hadn't even realised that her hands had slipped under her sweats and were currently cradling her soaking wet cleft. As her own mother took Charlie's dick into her mouth her last reservations seemed to evaporate. Evie started to rub her clit with one hand and massage her lips with the other.

Charlie was clearly in heaven as his mother's hot lips sealed around his cock and began pumping up and down, making obscene slurping noises that everyone could hear. She moaned around the fleshy organ and cradled his balls with her hand.

Evie wondered whether she would be made to play with Charlie's dick when she felt a hand on her head. Her eyeline was pulled slightly to the right where she was confronted with a very naked Jeanne, who was standing with her soaking pussy at roughly head-height to her baby sister.

"Hi Eves... I really like you in glasses..."

She suddenly felt paralysed by the sight before her. She'd always known that Jeanne looked after herself, but right now as she towered above her Evie could regard her sister as nothing less than a Goddess... She felt the hand on her head gently lead her forward, aiming for the dewy cleft between her legs.

If you're going to stop this, now's your VERY LAST CHANCE, Evie...

She thought this even as she knew she wouldn't do anything to stop this. Hell, curse or not she was in for the whole thing now. She couldn't deny that this was just about the sexiest thing she could ever imagine happening in this house. She'd often fantasised about families giving themselves over to incestuous abandon, but she'd never actually pictured her family in any of these scenarios...

But now that she was here, and as she felt the first brush of her sister's pubic hairs against her nose, she realised that she didn't ever want to picture any other family doing this.

"Oh God... Jeanne... I love you..."

Without another word she dove into the sopping wet folds of her big sister's crotch and began lapping away at her engorged clitoris. As she licked and suckled the pink flesh she desperately tried to maintain eye contact with her sister, trying to communicate her feelings through psychic transference. Jeanne began gritting her teeth and mumbling either to Evie or to the room at large.

"Yeah, that's fucking amazing... I'm fucking my baby sister and her tongue feels fucking amazing... I'm gonna squirt all over her pretty little face... Oh shit..."

She looked over to her Mum, who was making even more obscene slurping noises, occasionally taking a break to jerk him and hiss encouragement to her Son.

"That's it baby, give Mummy all that big cock... Mummy's going to let you fuck her... That's right, Mummy's going to make her baby cum so hard..."

Jeanne looked at the incestuous pairing and continued to mumble semi-coherently.

"Yeah... fucking give it to her, Charlie. Open her up with that big fucking dick... nut in her fucking womb... I'm going to lick that fucking snatch after you're done..."

With Jeanne's iron grip on her head, Evie had no choice but to hold her position and keep licking. She tried various combinations and movements, but she was completely inexperienced when it came to sexual contact.

She'd never had a boy or girlfriend, and all of her knowledge came from the excessive amounts of pornography she'd taken in. As a result, she was enthusiastic but unaccustomed to the environment she found herself. She took deep breaths, desperately trying to inhale as much of her sister's scent as possible, burning every part of the scene into her memory.

Her sister tasted a little like sweat, almost spicy with just a hint of the floral body wash they all used. She decided that while it wasn't exactly what she had expected she liked it very much. Indeed, she was suddenly tasting a hell of a lot more of it, and Jeanne's legs started to quiver madly.

Evie excitedly thought to herself "Am I going to make someone cum for me?!"

Jeanne entwined her fingers through her sister's hair and held Evie's head even tighter as she closed her eyes in rapture.

"Evie baby, your sister's going to come, I'm going to come all over my baby sister's face... It's happening... It's happening... Ah... Ah. AHHH!

Suddenly she yanked Evie's head back a few inches and furiously strummed her own clit with two fingers.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"