So I Might've Cursed My Family...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie instinctually opened her mouth with her tongue hanging out like she'd seen in a thousand pornos and waited.

She didn't have to wait long as Jeanne's spasming fingers didn't need more than a moment to push her over the edge. Jeanne's pussy erupted like a geyser, squirting directly onto her baby's sister's waiting tongue, with the second and third blasts coating her face and completely ruining her t-shirt.

As Jeanne begrudgingly let go of her sister's head to ride out her orgasm, Evie discarded the wet shirt leaving her perky breasts in the open air.

As if remembering something she had forgotten entirely, Jeanne's head snapped round to look behind her.

"Dad, come play with us."

She stepped aside to reveal Jack still sitting in his chair, now openly stroking his enormous cock having discarded his own shorts. He stepped up with an enigmatic smile on his face, discarding the undershirt that was his last item of clothing.

Jeanne pulled her sister off the sofa and guided her to kneel down. Jeanne dropped to her knees and kissed Evie passionately on the mouth, taking the opportunity to whisper intimately.

"No woman has ever made me feel like that. I love you Evie... Whatever happens tonight I'm going to be here with you, ok..."

Evie was overwhelmed with emotion (I had my first kiss after my first oral sex?!) and could only nod in response, trying to bore into her big sister's mind with her eyes. Jeanne smiled that cocky half-smile and grabbed Evie's delicate chin with her thumb and forefinger.

"First things first though... We're going to make sure Daddy feels good too, ok?"

Evie nodded again, the word 'Daddy' providing that same shiver as 'Mummy' in her perverse mind. She couldn't remember why exactly she had been so against this happening...

Suddenly her Father's impressively built body loomed over the two of them, seeming to blot out all light as it passed into view.

Evie and Jeanne looked at each other, then at their Daddy, then at his cock. The elder sister guided the younger to kiss and lick along the rigid shaft, both girls mirroring each other's actions. Evie noted that the taste was very different this time. Stronger, more tart and with a lingering sensation on the tongue.

Once again, she realised that it wasn't exactly what she was expecting but she was surprisingly happy to go along with it.

She licked her father's cock sensuously, making sure to maintain eye contact like her sister was doing. She temporarily detached herself from the tool to try her hand at some dirty talk. She'd never tried it before and felt that the situation called for some.

She looked her father square in the eye and said: "Daddy, are you going to fuck me?"

Simple. Elegant. Classic.

Jack simply let out a small bark of laughter.

"Language!" he said with mock seriousness as he guided his daughter's mouth onto the head of his cock.

Jeanne laughed at the absurdity of the action and as Evie began to suck and tongue the monstrous shaft she dipped her head lower to draw her tongue against her Daddy's heavy ball-sack, sucking one of the engorged nuts into her mouth.

Evie took as much as she could but gagged a few times involuntarily, so she elected to place her hands over the shaft and jerk any part of this miraculous cock that she couldn't reach with her tongue. Somewhere above her Dad moaned with pleasure and stroked her hair approvingly.

The thought that she was making someone feel like this was electrifying, made all the more exciting when she considered that she had already given somebody an orgasm with nothing more than her mouth.

That she was now attempting to repeat that action with her own father was amazingly sinful, especially with her big sister at her side. The two of them alternated their positions, so sometimes she would suck the shaft and other times she would lick and kiss the balls.

Jeanne whispered tips and instructions to her and eventually she felt like a professional. More than that she felt sexy, something no-one had ever allowed her to feel. She took the cock into her mouth again, pushing past the ache in her jaw and the breathlessness of it all. She massaged the shaft with her tongue and her hands, coaxing the pleasure out of it in the hopes of getting that reward that would tell her she was good at this.

Jeanne's muffled moans and ragged breathing below her only spurred Evie on. She took inch after inch of the monster cock into her throat, relishing the fullness and flavour of her father, who seemed very appreciative.

"Ooh... You girls are getting me there... not long now... Oh baby that feels so good..."

Jack was in a bizarre sort of heaven. Here were his two baby girls (the absolute apples of his eye) bringing him to orgasm with an efficiency rivalling even his wife of 25 years.

They were kind of cheating as he only had the one wife, but facts were facts.

He looked into the eyes of his youngest daughter who was staring up at him with a mouthful of cock. Under any other circumstances he'd be furious, but he was aware that this evening had taken a turn at some point and he was just happy to be along for the ride.

Speaking of ride...

"Girls, it's coming... Get ready!"

Jeanne's eyes lit up and she once again manoeuvred Evie's head to a few inches away from her intended target, jerking her father's cock with her free hand. She whispered to her sister with barely concealed excitement.

"Sorry, we're doing my fetish this time, but it'll definitely be your turn next, ok?"

She placed her face next to Evie's and beamed brilliantly at her father, who was clearly at his limit.

"Daddy, will you cum on our faces? We've been good girls, haven't we?"

This was apparently all the impetus Jack needed, as his cock chose that moment to tense up and with an animal roar Jack fired an enormous blast of spunk at his daughters.

The first rope hit Jeanne across the face, plastering one eye shut and shooting into her dark hair. The second rope hit Evie's outstretched tongue dead-on. The next eight pumps coated the two girls in a thick layer of cream that soaked into their skins and ran down onto their exposed tits.

Jeanne was clearly in rapture at this obscene act, reverently running her fingers over the sperm and muttering almost incoherently.

"Thank you Daddy! Oh god thank you so much daddy oh goooooddd..."

The two girls lovingly licked their father's cock clean and then started on each other, licking cum off of each other's faces as if it were ice-cream. Evie was swept up in the obscenity of it all, but also shell-shocked by the enormity of everything that was happening. She grabbed Jeanne's shoulders as if the floor was quaking and looked at her with wide eyes.

"I've never done that before!" She squeaked excitedly, not entirely sure what she wanted Jeanne to say in response.

Her sister smiled toothily and grabbed her face with both hands, pulling her into another fierce kiss.

"Holy shit she's a good kisser..." Evie thought to herself as fireworks went off behind her eyelids.

As Jeanne's hand let go of her hair, Evie's head wobbled slightly in delirium. She refocused her eyes and pulled her cum-stained glasses off to look her sister in the eye.

"Touch me! Please!"

Jeanne yanked down Evie's sweats with an almost feverish sense of excitement, but from somewhere to her left came the somewhat strained voice of her mother.

"Charlie volunteers as tribute!"

Evie, Jeanne and Jack turned to look at the sofa, where Adele was collapsed into a limp, cummy mess. Her legs were held shakily in the air by Charlie's arms as he frantically pistoned in and out of her.

Evie remarked with amazement that her Mum was not 'making love', she was getting fucked. To within an inch of her life if her grunts and moans were any indication. Her face and chest were already covered in a thick layer of spunk, and Evie noted that even her pussy was spurting white cream between thrusts.

She idly wondered if this too was the work of her 'wish' but something turned off the analytical portion of her brain and replaced it with a live-feed of her own mother being fiercely rutted by her big brother.

As if waking from a blood-rage, Charlie's head snapped round to take in the sight of his sperm-coated sisters staring him down. He eyes went wide at the site and Evie blushed with pride at her own newly-won sex appeal. Jeanne wrapped her arm around Evie's shoulder and pulled her close, letting their slick breasts brush against each other for added effect.

"C'mon Charlie, come and play with us."

Evie could only look on in amazement as her brother dislodged his long red prick from his mother's pussy and turned to face them. She did manage to bite her bottom lip in anticipation though, which seemed to put the fire back into Charlie's eyes. He strode over in two long steps and grabbed her by the hand, pulling her up and over to the sofa.

Jeanne was getting up to follow until an arm like a tree trunk wrapped itself around her torso and yanked her clean off the floor in one heave. She squealed in shock as her father tucked her under his arm with no more difficulty than if he were handling a loaf of bread.

"Not so fast, young lady..." he chided her as she simultaneously wriggled and tried to hold on.

"Dad! What are you doing?!"

Jack laughed and dumped her on the sofa next to Evie.

"Guess."

Evie felt her sister's head next to hers and looked back into the eyes of her brother, who was giving his cock a few quick pumps and artlessly rubbing around her engorged pussy lips.

"Oh, darling you are such a boy..." came her mother's voice as she knelt on the floor next to her two girls.

Evie saw her mother's gorgeous face swim into view, hair plastered to her skin with sweat (along with a significant amount of cum). She smiled maternally, brushed her hair away with one hand and reached her other down to Evie's soaking cleft. She gently pushed his fingers away and replaced them with her own, seeming to hit every one of her weak-spots with unerring precision.

Evie couldn't help but let out a low grunt of shock and satisfaction as her clitoris exploded with sensation at her mother's touch. Charlie put his hand on her hip and started rubbing the head of his dick up and down her labia, coating it in the free-flowing juices her Mum was coaxing out of her. Adele reached her other hand down and grabbed Charlie's cock in her delicate way.

"Ready Eves?" Charlie whispered, smiling through a mist of sweat and arousal.

"I want it, Charlie. I want it really badly..." She gave her reply breathlessly and begged him with her eyes to thrust forward. In her ear Jeannie was whispering incoherently at her father's ministrations, driven half-mad with pleasure.

"Oh God, Mummy he's doing it! He's touching me! I can feel his fucking dick! Do it, fucking do it already! I'm getting fucked by my own Daddy in front of my whole family!"

These tortured whispers were only making Evie even more ready to get things moving, even as she wriggled and writhed under her Mum's skilful manipulation of her swollen clit. Adele licked her lips worshipfully and pulled Charlie's iron-hard dick into her daughter's soaked cleft, watching reverently as the blunt head pushed beneath the skin.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed as the searing heat of his sister's insides engulfed his cock inch by slow inch.

Evie felt an incredible sense of fullness as the foreign intruder pushed slowly into her body, a tightness in her belly that was simultaneously tingling as her mother's hand worked her into a frenzy. The air was forced out of her lungs as the feeling spread deeper into her core, as her body acclimatised to the strange feeling that was overriding every conscious impulse she had.

"Oh... I... its... big..." she just about managed to mumble as Charlie hilted himself inside her, his hips gently pressed against her thighs. Adele gently caressed her hair and lovingly kisses her neck and cheek, her fingers never breaking rhythm as Charlie began slowly moving his cock back for another long thrust.

"You're doing an amazing job, sweetie. It's about to get so good, I promise."

Evie was above all other things slightly confused by all this. While what she was feeling was certainly unusual, she could hardly categorize it as unpleasant... She turned to her sister, who despite being upside-down relative to her was still at eye level.

"Isn't it supposed to hurt?" she asked confusedly.

Her sister smiled her trademark half-grin and cocked an eyebrow suggestively at her.

"Well I suppose that just means that you're a natural, doesn't it? I bet you'll be-"

She interrupted her own sentence with an obscene moan of surprise and shock as her father roughly speared her.

"Dell, she's so fucking tight!"

Jack was gritting his teeth with agonized delight as he sank down into Jeannie's silky depths, carving a path inside of her with every pound of pressure he exerted. Evie watched as Jeanne's eyes crossed with the exertion of taking such a monolithic slab of meat and then closed tightly. Her breathing became ragged and she hissed with pleasure or pain at the intrusion.

"Enjoy it, darling. I want you to make her cum like she's never cum before. When you're done I want you to make sure you've got a nice big load for us, too. Am I making myself clear, Jack?"

His wife's incredibly sexy voice caused Jack to growl with animal lust and increase his pace, eliciting a breathless gasp of pleasure from the girl beneath him. The display in turn caused Charlie to pick up his own thrusts, and before long both girls were being enthusiastically fucked.

As the two sisters squealed, moaned and writhed beneath their lovers Adele frantically played with her own messy pussy. She rubbed the thick cum of her own son into her needy cunt and pulled on her thick nipples until they hurt. As disgustingly debauched as she felt this should be, Adele hadn't been this turned on in years, possibly ever.

As her daughters dissolved into a chorus of groans, filthy invectives and wet slapping sounds, she gave in to her (usually repressed) inner deviant.

"That's it, you're Mummy's good girls, aren't you? So good... Mummy's so horny, are you going to cum for Mummy?"

She took her hands away from her own body and used her hands to work her girls into a frenzy, strumming their pulsing clits as if she did this sort of thing every day. She took such perverse satisfaction from their moans, which were getting louder and more desperate as a result of her ministrations. She watched with increasing glee as their young, girly bodies were roughly mated by her men. She quivered with delight as their perky tits were bounced up and down by the rhythmic pounding.

She noted with some small touch of maternal happiness that the girls were holding each other's hands, and she beamed with pride at them. Although that feeling didn't stop her from furiously attempting to bring them both to orgasm, so she could have those wonderful cocks to herself again...

Evie meanwhile was in heaven. Her brother's cock was now pistoning in and out of her at almost blistering speeds, blasting across nerve clusters she didn't even know she had before now. She squealed with delight as her mother's fingers fanned quickly across her ever-fattening clitoris, which only encouraged Adele to go faster. She felt that slow-building tension in her belly that said it wouldn't be long now, and she rolled her hips to try and get even more of it inside her.

Charlie groaned huskily and increased his pace further, pulling nearly all the way out before plunging back in to the hilt.

"Charlie, do I feel good?"

While he didn't slow down at all, he clearly wasn't expecting conversation of any degree. He blinked confusedly, not entirely listening.

"What?"

Evie locked eyes with him, using her free hand to cradle her breasts sensuously. She was really enjoying the feeling of them bouncing in time with the penetration.

"Do I feel good for you?"

Charlie smiled cockily, never losing step as he drove repeatedly into her warm folds.

"You feel fucking amazing, Eves. I don't know how much longer I can last like this..."

Despite all the filthy things she had seen and been a part of this evening, Evie felt herself blushing at her brother's admission. It was exactly the answer she had been hoping for.

"Charlie... Charlie I'm close. I'm going to cum, Charlie..."

By the time she had finished admitting that her ascent had already begun, her entire body clenching and unclenching as the crest of her orgasm drew nearer. She could faintly discern voices encouraging her, but the roaring in her ears made their individual words unintelligible.

As the wave crested, Evie arched her back and screamed wordless ecstasy to the room at large. She gripped Jeannie's hand until her knuckles turned white and moaned viciously as her body convulsed.

At the height of her seizures she felt her brother make one last extra deep thrust and knew instinctively that he was pumping her full of cum. She rolled her hips without thinking to milk as much of it out of him as she could, and as she started to come down from the peak she gave one last triumphant moan of victory as he withdrew from her.

"Oh shit, Eves that was... oh shit..."

As Charlie pulled back his still-turgid cock it was immediately engulfed by Adele, who began cleaning the well-used tool with her tongue. As Evie's body twitched and spasmed she turned just in time to see Jeanne take a pussyful of cream as Dad unloaded into her with a bestial roar. Her eyes flew open and her mouth parted into a wide 'O' of surprise as he withdrew.

Evie took this moment to observe her handiwork, running a curious hand over her recently deflowered pussy. She felt the thick, warm sperm leaking out of her and gathered a decent portion of it on her fingers. She noted with fuzzy detachment that there was no blood as she had expected, and she hungrily pulled the fingers into her own mouth. She noted that her brother's cum tasted slightly different to her father's, perhaps a little less tart?

Adele managed to tear herself away from her son's throbbing cock just long enough to look into his eyes while jerking it.

"Got one more in there for me, sweetie?" she asked with the same maternal tone she might use to offer him a cup of tea. He signalled his enthusiasm with a groan and ran his hands through her hair, pulling her back onto his dick.

"I think I can manage that, Mum..."

As much as she would have liked to just keep sucking on the delicious cock of her baby boy, Adele reluctantly tore herself away. She had plans.

"Fantastic. Wait here for a moment, I just need to get a few things..." She detached herself and shakily made her way out to the hall. Charlie went back to his seat and began to lazily jerk his cock, working to maintain an erection that he had no evidence would ever go down.

Jack laughed throatily and returned to his armchair, flopping bonelessly into it to catch his breath.