So I Might've Cursed My Family...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that look... Trust me when I say you'll want to stick around for this part, Charlie."

Charlie stared hungrily at the door, wondering what his mother had in mind, while Evie and Jeanne lay limp and lifeless on the sofa. The only sign of life was the rise and fall of their pretty chests as rivers of spunk drooled out of their stretched cunnies onto the leather below.

Jeanne turned to face her sister, stroking her hair intimately as she caressed her own stomach lightly with her fingers.

"How was your first time, baby?"

Evie turned with wonder in her eyes, still rolling her brother's cum around her mouth lethargically. She swallowed the salty cocktail before replying.

"Is it like that every time?! Is that normal? Why do people ever stop doing this?"

Jeanne laughed and flashed that brilliant smile again, and Evie felt something weird in the bottom of her tummy. "That's different..." she thought to herself with a tinge of worry.

"I don't think so, Eves... I'm getting the impression that 'normal' is off the table for tonight."

Jeanne laughed in a surprisingly feminine way that made her sister a little dizzy (not that Jeanne could tell...).

"So... you liked it?"

Evie nodded enthusiastically, Charlie made a tired 'Woo!' noise from his corner of the room and Evie gave a limp thumbs-up.

"Yeah... It was way better than I thought it was going to be..."

Jeanne stroked her sister's hair softly as she spoke, which Evie found surprisingly soothing considering the circumstances.

"Do you... want to carry on?"

Evie's mouth went dry as she looked at her sister. She still knew on some level that all of this was wrong, the result of a misplaced curse (or wish... or... what exactly did that idol do to her?!). However, a much larger part of her wanted more than anything to touch her sister again. She knew before she answered that she would do anything to feel Jeannie's fingers or... or her tongue on her most intimate of places.

"...Yes. Please. Yes please. Do... do you want to?"

Jeanne smiled warmly and gave her sister a decidedly un-sisterly kiss, then shakily rolled onto all fours and crawled gingerly over Evie's supine body. With a surprising lack of ceremony, she clamped her mouth over her baby sister's honeypot and began lapping at the rivers of warm cum within.

As fresh jolts of pleasure set her twitching again, Evie noted that this was yet another first for her, appreciating the almost rough texture of Jeannie's taste-buds rolling over her clitoris and along her labia. As her breathing began to quicken, she noticed that her sister's own extremely messy pussy was hovering above her, and had been liberally basted in her father's cum. "Who knew my old man had it in him?" Evie thought to herself sarcastically, knowing that the curse was probably behind that as well.

Almost without conscious thought, she placed a hand on her sister's rock-hard behind and pulled the crotch down to her mouth. She began noisily licking, slumping and sucking on Jeannie's sex, getting several mouthfuls of her father's rich, salty cum for her trouble. She swallowed it down without complaint and then went to work with her tongue.

The two girls soon started moaning and whimpering, grinding into each other's faces as the men of the house looked on. They would have remained the centre of attention were it not for the timely return of their mother. Adele had clearly taken a few minutes to freshen up, and had most of the bedding and pillows in the house swaddled in her arms. She thrust it into Charlie's lap leaving only a small bottle in her hands.

"Lay those out on the floor please, Charlie."

Charlie felt somewhat put out by this request, as it was distracting him slightly from the very interesting show being put on by his sisters.

"What's in it for me?" he asked his mother playfully, who put her hands on her meaty hips and cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, so I have to bribe you now, do I?" she asked with an air of pretend displeasure.

She turned around in mock indignation and Charlie's eyes nearly popped clean out of his head when he saw a plastic ring that looked like the base of a sex-toy snugly affixed to his mother's anus.

"I suppose I'll have to find someone else to give me the arse-fucking of my life then, won't I?"

Charlie immediately reconsidered his position, practically rocketing out of his seat and pulling the coffee table into an unused corner. He spread the stolen quilts evenly over the floor and dumped pillows over them for good measure.

"Good boy... Come get your reward, then."

Adele seductively draped herself over the pillows like the head-girl of some pre-renaissance harem, leaning in such a way as to make her already impressive curves look positively cartoonish. As Charlie dropped to his knees his mother opened the bottle she was carrying, squirting a copious amount of lube onto her hand. She took his cock in hand and begin slowly jerking it, ensuring a thick coating of lubricant on every inch of it.

"Why don't you open your present, baby?"

Charlie took this as his cue to investigate the plastic ring poking out of his mother's backside, taking it in hand and slowly pulling on it. Adele raised her already quivering leg to aid access and moaned shakily as sphere after sphere popped out of her with a wet sound. Even the girls had stopped their own show to take a closer look at this. After what seemed like an eternity (but was probably no more than a few seconds) the final ball slipped out with a Pop! and Adele's anus winked obscenely as she shuddered.

"How do you want me, baby?"

Charlie clearly had strong ideas about this, as he forcefully flipped his mother onto her front and dragged her meaty legs into the perfect 'face-down, arse-up' position. Adele squealed and giggled with delight at her son's sudden forcefulness, wiggling her shapely hips enticingly. Charlie noted the trail of lube trailing out of her arse and wasted no time working his forefinger in, marvelling at the tight feeling as Adele cooed appreciatively.

"Come on Charlie, I've had my starters. Now I want the main course..."

Not being one to turn down an invitation like that, he took position and slowly pushed the head of his cock against the tight sphincter. The rest of the room knew that he had made it when Adele gave a slightly pained grunt and pulled her cheeks apart with both hands.

The girls were mesmerised as they watched their mother slowly absorb inch after inch of her son's big dick, but their Dad decided that he wasn't satisfied sitting on the side lines any longer. Giving his still erect cock a couple of tugs, he stood up and walked over to his wife's head, dropping down to his knees and placing the offending item squarely at eye-level.

"I think you've got room for dessert as well, while we're here."

Adele looked at her husband's girthy rod with unfocused eyes as her son hilted himself in her arse. With a whimper she looked back to reassure him.

"That's it, Charlie... Just give me a minute to get used to it..."

She flexed her anus around the intruder, letting her back passage get used to the fullness and thickness of her own child. As she did this she took her husband's dick in hand and lovingly cradled his heavy balls. She looked at him like a woman drunk on her own arousal, hungrily breathing onto the sensitive cockhead.

"I fucking love you..." she hissed in total seriousness before running her tongue along the thick slab of cockflesh worshipfully. Jack leaned back on his haunches and exhaled as she worked him.

"I fucking know..."

Adele paused her worship to look back at her son, who was still waiting for the go-ahead to start pumping.

"Go ahead sweetie, I'm ready."

Charlie didn't need telling twice, and once again began slowing pistoning in and out of his own mother. Adele inhaled her husband's cock and moaned whorishly around it as her arse was thoroughly reamed by her son.

As Evie looked on in shocked delight, she realised that there was no longer any part of her that wanted to 'fix' this. She would be perfectly content if this strange eternal cloud of libido never dissipated. The fact that her big sister was currently nibbling on her clitoris while massaging her still virginal arsehole was certainly contributing to her feelings on the matter.

She watched as her mother screamed around the cock in her mouth and decided that curse or not she could probably get used to this...

The family took Adele's anal defilement as the signal to really start cutting loose. After a minute or two of observing Evie and Jeanne were excitedly kneeling alongside their mother, offering fingers, mouths and pussies to anyone who could reach them.

Jack was the first to take them up on their offer, managing to score a mind-blowing triple-blowjob as his wife and daughters worked together to ensure that every inch of his dick was covered in pulsing wet tongues. He came in his wife's mouth and watched in stunned amazement as she lovingly shared her bounty with both daughters, giving them sloppy cum-kisses as they finger-fucked themselves with glee.

By this point Jeannie's love of cum was so well entrenched that she volunteered to 'help' Charlie and Mum out when he came. This of course pushed Charlie over the edge and he shot yet another pulsing load deep into his mother's rectum.

As soon as that dick left her mother she locked her lips over it and sucked for all she was worth, switching over to Mum's quivering arsehole once she had milked as much spunk as possible from it.

As neither of the boys had gone down yet, this prompted another round of vigorous fucking, with Jeannie and Mum taking a cock each as Evie got licked to orgasm by them both. Soon after it was time to switch again and Evie's head span as she got to play with both of the family cocks.

She alternated between sucking and jerking as her mother worked a cum-coated tongue into her rectum. Jeannie ran back up to her room and returned with her smartphone, and was excitedly taking photos and video of everything she could see. Evie felt a curious compulsion to play up for the camera, blushing as she smiled and posed with one dick in her mouth and the other in her tiny hand.

Jeanne started a video recording and rubbed at her pussy as she watched her sister move her mouth from one dick to another, rolling her hips back and forth to grind against her mother's face. She brought the camera close to Evie and giggled girlishly as she filmed.

"So here we have my adorable baby sister Evie, what are you up to this evening sweetheart?"

Evie felt an even stronger urge to play up for the camera, she removed Charlie's cock from her mouth and smiled like the girls she had watched online.

"Well Jeannie, I'm sucking dicks the way my big sister taught me to."

Jeanne bit her lip but was caught up in the recording now, desperate to elicit more filth from her otherwise painfully shy sibling.

"Yeah you are! But those aren't just any old dicks, are they Evie?"

Evie gave her father's cock a few long hard sucks before replying, keeping both hands pumping away.

"Nope. This one here is my Daddy's and this one is my big brother's."

Jeanne panned the camera up to get shots of both the boys' faces and gasped in mock horror.

"So they are! That's very naughty, Evie! What would our Mummy think about that?!"

Evie giggled around Charlie's throbbing meat and temporarily disengaged herself from it.

"I dunno... What do you think about that, Mummy?"

Adele pulled herself away from her daughter's apparently delicious anus for a moment and came up gasping for air.

"Well darling I happen to think that you're a filthy whore who deserves a faceful of spunk, don't you?"

The girls were all giggling at this, and Adele enforced her point by pushing Evie's head down onto Jack's dick. This prompted her to gag violently around it once or twice before settling into a new routine. Jeanne kept up her documentary host spiel as she got a nice gratuitous close-up.

"But Mummy, surely Evie's learned this terrible behaviour from somewhere..."

Jack chimed in from just out of shot.

"Honestly I blame the parents..."

Adele appeared to consider this for a moment before shooting the camera a look of mock defeat.

"I suppose you're right. A faceful of spunk for me as well then..."

She took her place next to Evie and grabbed Charlie's dick for herself, easily deepthroating it. Jeanne got some very candid shots as she moved around the scene. She then opened the app that allowed her to take photos at the same time as the video was recording and got a few for her 'personal' collection.

Adele saw her daughter's paparazzi streak unfold and detached herself from her son's dick, wagging a finger at her primly.

"Don't think for a second I haven't seen what you've been up to this evening, young lady..."

The stern, matronly tone was undercut by the slimy cock in her hand, but Jeanne turned the camera to herself to capture a look of mock outrage, which quickly morphed into one of grudging admission.

"She's got me there, folks. You heard it here first."

With that Jeanne took her place on the other side of her mother, holding the phone selfie style as she continued to narrate.

"You heard the lady, boys. Whores get spunked in this house, don't they?"

Charlie deftly manoeuvred his cock into Jeanne's mouth, gently removing the camera from her hand to keep the shot steady.

"Yeah, I do believe those are the rules... We'll just have to do what we can."

He pointed the camera at his Dad for a moment, who put on his best 'hen-pecked' face.

"Work-work-work..."

He brought the camera back to the action and Evie and Jeanne set to work sucking cocks while their mother gently squeezed and massaged the testicles of her beloved boys. Soon she began peppering the whole exchange with some truly filthy dirty-talk directed at the camera first and her family second.

"Look at me, raising a family of fucking perverts, eh? Look at these degenerates, sucking and fucking each other under my roof. You see this cock? You see this filthy cock right here? This gorgeous cock belongs to my baby boy, and I just stuck it up my filthy slut arse while my whole family watched."

She caressed Jeanne's chin who was looking up at the camera in ecstasy.

"I bet it still tastes of me, doesn't it?"

Jeanne moaned in the affirmative but didn't stop. Adele looked back to the camera with a look of erotic disdain on her face.

"But you see, we're such a bunch of horny fuck-whores in this house that she probably doesn't even notice..."

Jeanne moaned again, this time to show how unbearably tasty she found her little brother's cock, she batted her eyelids at the camera and took that dick as far as she could into her throat.

After a few minutes of this treatment both boys were just hovering on the edge of orgasm, so the three girls lined up and put on their sexiest faces for the camera and the men holding it.

All three girls stuck their tongues out with Adele holding her daughters' heads next to hers and occasionally winking for the camera. One after the other the boys let loose, blasting all three of them with enough sperm to look like they'd been gangbanged by a rugby team. The video recorded every second, and as the moment passed they saw that an enormous amount of cum had been plastered across their faces, running into their hair and glazing their tits.

Evie took a moment to catch her breath as Jeanne took back the camera and started snapping selfies of the three of them. She licked at the cum on her mother's cheek and neck and made pouty faces when the camera turned to her. She even gave her brother's dick a personal tongue-cleaning to the sound of photos being taken.

After that it was determined that for the time being the human refractory period had ceased to exist, so the boys took full advantage. The events after that were somewhat hazy for Evie, sometimes she was getting fucked by her Dad or Charlie, sometimes she felt a woman's tongue running all over her body, sometimes it was a combination of the two.

One of the most enduring sights of the evening was the sight of Jeannie taking a dick in her pussy and her arse at the same time. Evie watched as her big sister was reduced to a mindless avatar of sexual excess as she screamed and moaned around the two fat cocks looking to split her in half.

As they watched she noted that her Mum was spearing herself on a big rubber dildo 'procured' from some secret place in the master bedroom. She was bouncing furiously up and down, her huge tits trembling and swinging with each thrust. She cheered her daughter on with vulgar taunts and promises as she came hard on the dark plastic.

Throughout the night they were a constantly shifting tangle of limbs, moans and orgasms but even with the magical enhancements it all had to end sometime. At some point around four in the morning the entire family was collapsed into a mass of sweaty flesh, with the girls all cuddled up together on the floor and the boys retiring to their separate chairs.

Evie was fading in and out of consciousness, but something told her that the worst of the magical influences had passed, and she hoped that at least the idol would allow them to sleep and re-hydrate after an ordeal like that. She was nestled between her mother and Jeanne, playing big-spoon to the former and little-spoon to the latter. She felt her eyelids getting gradually heavier and was content to let the rhythm of the mother's breathing carry her off to sleep. Jeanne popped her head up quizzically to look at Charlie, who was dozing on the sofa.

"Hey Charlie, do you like... wax your chest?"

It took a moment for Charlie to return to consciousness enough to take in what his sister was asking, and even then, it didn't really go in.

"What?"

Jeanne jerked a thumb at her sleeping father.

"No, I mean... I just noticed between you and Magnum P.I. over there... you know, one of these things is not like the other, right?"

Charlie seemed belatedly to hear the original question and rubbed his eye balefully.

"Oh yeah, I do shave my chest. Got it waxed, actually. I'm joining the swimming society at Uni and they say it helps you go faster, you know?"

Adele woke up at that, her dormant mum-instincts kicking in reflexively.

"Oh, that's great honey! Will we be able to come and see you in the big events?"

Charlie was mostly unconscious by this point, but could summon up enough energy for at most one more sentence.

"Well... maybe, but I haven't had tryouts yet and they tend to have an 'A-Team' that they take to outside events. Maybe?"

Adele made a series of maternally supportive murmurs, but it was clear that she lacked the stamina for conversations of this length.

"I ain't gettin' on no plane..." Dad mumbled from his chair, clearly pleased at being able to summon up even this degree of wit. Jeanne gave a quiet moan of contempt for her father's sleep-humour.