So Wrong... But So Right!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

The weekend away had exhausted them. They'd never imagined they could have as much sex. They fucked each other...shared each other...saw things, participated in events they had only dreamed of.

She shifted self-consciously, pressing her thighs together, feeling her clit tingling and her pussy lips thickening in arousal at the memory. She surreptitiously glanced at the taxi driver, seemingly lost in a world of his own. A fifty something Pakistani man, bizarrely and happily, singing away to a Rihanna track on the radio.

Jane had welcomed them, taken them for an expensive meal and then, in return, she had encouraged Steve, watched by Sarah, to jerk his cum all over her in her hot tub. Jane had showed Sarah the beauty and excitement of making love to a woman. Her nipples hardening and blooming when sucked by Jane's lips, the giddy surprise of being fingered by another woman, the sweet taste of her pussy on her tongue. Sarah had responded by guiding Steve's rigid cock into Jane's yearning cunt.

Oh God, were they nearly there yet!? She could feel herself juicing up.

She fondly remembered their mutual masturbation sessions by the poolside at the villa and then the visit to the nightclub later.

Jane had purposely dressed her like a total slut and Steve had watched on, as she encouraged, was touched, willingly molested and almost fingered by some young, horny Spanish boys. She had fucked her boyfriend in the club, high on Ecstasy, been thrown out by the bouncers, and then they'd gone to that other special place. The orgy.

Her tummy tightened and she looked over her shoulder at Steve, his fingers brushing, oh, so slowly, over the hem of Alysia's dress.

Two miles to go. Yes, she thought, the orgy. Oh God! They had entered naively and left the next morning a changed couple. Exhausted, trembling and excited. The sights they had witnessed, the blurry vision of Jane being screwed by all comers, the centre of attention.

They had met the owner, the local gangland boss, Roberto, and his wife Belinda. The next few hours were spent moaning, throbbing and cumming in a cocaine and drink fuelled, binge of wild sex. Both girls happily used; succumbing to the pleasures of the two men and each other.

The memories of that night at the orgy were vague, but the glorious soreness between her legs in the morning, reminded her of what had really happened.

The taxi was turning into their road now. The beautiful, intense, high, of an orgasm, now rising within her. She clamped her legs tighter together, her mouth partially opening, gasping unheard as she pressed her fingertips covertly over her hidden, pulsating clit. She really couldn't allow herself to cum now...could she? Not here. Not in the taxi. Not in front of the three other passengers and the unknowing, benign driver. But...

Oh God, Sunday night.

What was supposed to be a quiet, end of weekend get together with Jane and her friends, Amy and Ben, had quickly degenerated into a night of gratuitous flirting, touching, sharing and fucking. While Jane and Amy lustfully ground out their climaxes with Steve, Ben had taken her into their bedroom, locked the door and...

Oh fuck...fuckkkkk...fuck! She was cumming now, cumming hard, fighting the temptation not to buck upwards in her seat. She mewed, barely heard, biting her bottom lip, the intense, warm feeling of a climax, lapping like waves, spreading from her soaked pussy, into her tummy, crashing into her chest, leaving her body weak, breathless.

"And...we've arrived." She could just make out Steve murmuring behind her.

"I've just arrived too..." Sarah gasped, unconsciously.

-----------

"You OK, my love?" Steve asked his girlfriend, concerned by her flushed appearance.

"Yeah, yeah," she replied, "It must have been that last glass of wine."

Steve grimaced sympathetically and stroked her arm. George fished in his wallet for a twenty pound note.

"No change mate - keep it," he said to the driver. "What about that brandy then, Steve?"

"C'mon then!" Steve replied, unlocking their door, then, showing their new friends to the warm, welcoming privacy of their living room. "I'll just get the glasses, Sar," he called back through the door, hearing his girlfriend's high heels clattering on the tiled hallway floor.

"OK, I'll be down in a minute." Sarah called back, unseen, thumping quickly up the stairs, ostensibly to visit the bathroom.

Steve sat their guests down. Alysia reclined back into the sofa. George hogged one of the arm chairs; his arms outstretched, legs apart. Relaxed.

"It's a nice place you've got here Steve" he said. Alysia nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, thanks. The first couple of years, paying the mortgage and all the bills was difficult. Still is. But I think we're through the worst of it now."

"We've all been there, Steve, it does get easier." George replied sagely. Alysia nodded again. They all smiled.

"Sarah's so lovely, though, Steve," Alysia said, "She's so beautiful, isn't she, George?"

"Yeah" George replied with a grin.

"She keeps me on my toes!" Steve said, thinking that if they saw the other side of his girlfriend's persona, it would leave them speechless.

------------

Sarah pulled her tight dress over her slim, tanned tummy and then wriggled her damp panties to the floor from her still trembling pussy. She went to her drawer and selected some more, sexy, sheer panties. She pulled them up over her smooth legs to her thighs, then, a thought struck her.

Did she have to wear any panties?

Oh God girl, snap out of it! That would be just plain wrong, rude...obscene even! It would be OK in front of their other, 'special friends', but they'd only known this couple for a few hours.

She descended the stairs quietly, peering through the living room door, noticing George and Alysia, silently, curiously, looking around. She wondered if they had got any idea of what both hers and

Steve's intentions were tonight.

"Hi-Ya" she whispered to her boyfriend, now in the kitchen, standing with his back towards her, stripping the security strip from the bottle of brandy.

They'd had this bottle for months now, a souvenir from one of the boys, one of Sarah's casual fuck-buddies, after he'd spent a week travelling around the Greek islands.

"You OK now, my love?" he whispered back, "It was probably the way that bloke drove the taxi."

"Yeah, I suppose," She tiptoed over to him as he reached for some tumblers in the cupboard. "Do you think that...,"

"What?"

Sarah looked over her shoulder, to make sure they were alone. "It's just that they seem a bit naïve, a bit...vanilla, if you know what I mean"

He looked back at her, a dirty grin forming on his face. "Let's treat it as a challenge then, should we?"

She smacked his ass playfully. "Naughty boy, let's give it a try then!"

"If it doesn't work out, we'll get them packed off home," Steve replied. She nodded and sighed, an almost disappointed look on her face. "When they've gone, I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you..."

"Oooh, Steve!" She giggled and arched her eyebrows. "Promises, promises!"

------------

Twelve thirty am. Their third brandy each. George smacked his lips theatrically after savouring each taste, peering into the exquisite, golden liquor.

Sarah sat opposite to him, on the other arm chair, sitting back, mirroring George's reclined position in front of her. She too, spread her legs, letting her short white dress ride up her thighs, brazenly displaying an obvious glimpse of her panties and her barely hidden temptation.

She had behaved slutty like this in the past with the other girls and boys they'd invited back. It had worked well. It was well worth trying again.

Alysia curled her legs onto the sofa, pushing up against Steve. She had kicked off her shoes and was obviously becoming increasingly tipsy from the brandy. Her occasional slurring and raucous laughter, was a giveaway.

They were great people, Steve thought, as they told them about their eighteen year old daughter, away from home for the first time, studying a business degree at university. Even if the night didn't go as planned, he thought, he knew that they would like to see them again. Proper friends though! The sort of people you could introduce to Sarah's dad.

"Anyone want one?" Steve asked, offering a Marlboro Light to both George and Alysia. They both shook their heads, temporarily allowing a pause in the conversation to let Steve and Sarah light up, inhale deeply and then exhale. The sweet smoke alleviated Steve's hidden, nervous tension.

"Don't smoke, sorry guys," George said.

"Doesn't matter," Sarah drawled, her eyes narrowed, enjoying the cigarette. "We only have one now and again, you know, when we've had a hard day at work, had a row...," She smiled. They all nodded and chuckled, knowingly. "Or when we've just had..."

"Sex?" Alysia piped up, giggling, shocking the room into silence. Sarah smiled back and nodded.

Steve glanced across at his girlfriend and she recognised the unspoken message in his eyes. She shifted further back into her chair, letting her dress ride further up, making her sheer panties become dirtily obvious.

Alysia's eyes opened wide, but then she politely looked away, down towards her quickly emptying glass, embarrassed by Sarah's provocative behaviour. "We used to smoke, though," she murmured, "It's a young person's game though, isn't it?" She paused, "When we were younger, when George and me smoked after having..."

"Sex?" Sarah shot back, returning the favour.

"Yeah," Alysia smirked, embarrassed, "We used to enjoy it...but we don't do it as much now."

"What, Alysia?" Sarah was winding her up. "Sex?"

"Yes, we don't have as much sex as we'd like to, do we George?" Alysia looked across at her husband, disdainfully, a vexed look on her face.

George, suddenly alerted at the mention of his name, looked across at her, tearing his eyes away from wantonly staring at Sarah's barely hidden pussy. "Uh?" he mumbled incoherently. The brandy was perhaps getting to him as well.

"You're a filthy bastard George!" Alysia spat out, "I've seen what you've got hidden away on your mobile!"

"What?" he replied, his voice rising, in denial.

"You bloody well know what...!" she said, leaning forward, her anger bubbling. "Fucking porn, threesomes, swingers and all that..."

"What do you mean?" His face couldn't hide his guilt.

"You spend more time on that fucking phone of yours, looking at that disgusting porn, than you do talking to me...!"

Sarah and Steve briefly looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. How embarrassing. It wasn't meant to be like this. The last thing they needed tonight was their chosen guests having a domestic.

"Anyone want a cigarette!?" Sarah said loudly, trying to break the tense atmosphere.

"Oh, go on then," Alysia replied, sighing and sitting back, still glaring at her husband. "Give one to George too, I think he needs it." George scowled and reached to accept the proffered fag.

The room fell into an uncertain silence for a couple of minutes.

"Sorry about that," George mumbled.

"It doesn't matter mate." Steve replied, waving his apology away.

Alysia hadn't finished though. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry, but it's just that we've both been working too hard lately, we've not had enough time for ourselves and for each other."

George nodded silently, in agreement, his eyes drifted back to Sarah, pushing her hips forward, tilting her sex towards him. Her young, twenty-something mound, pressing in her sheer panties, arousing him beyond belief. Sarah skimmed her fingertips over her breasts and dark nipples. She cheekily gave him a small, imperceptible smile, aware of the firm, solid erection she had created, bulging uncomfortably in his chinos.

"I mean, why do they do that, guys. Have sex with other people?" Alysia asked, her mind obviously still distracted with the thought of the porn on her husband's mobile, her eyes drawn too, to Sarah's promiscuous display.

Sarah and Steve looked again at each other. It was time for some home truths. Maybe a time to explain? An opportunity to force the issue?

"Maybe because they love and respect each other, and they're attracted to each other and other people and they want to share their love and their partners with others?" Steve said.

"Really?" Alysia smiled, unconvinced.

"Yeah, maybe they've had fantasies and wanted to act them out for real. It could be that, if they're a couple, that they trust each other so much, they want their partner to have what they really want. I'm sure they still love each other afterwards. Maybe, by living that lifestyle and watching each other having sex with others, they become closer," He paused, " I mean, the whole relationship, the whole marriage thing is getting a bit outdated, isn't it?

"Is it?" Alysia frowned, unconvinced.

"Yeah, I think we should all relax a bit. They all tell us to be true to just one other person, but really, I think most couples would jump at the chance for the odd bit of casual sex with someone else..."

Alysia laughed, then replied, "Fair enough, Steve, but how can somebody who's had sex with somebody else, really go back to their husbands, wives or boyfriends, as if nothing had happened?"

She paused, noticing Sarah casually stroking the inside of her thigh and the effect it was having on George. "Wouldn't there be a whole issue of jealousy, recriminations and all that?"

"Perhaps there could be." He sighed, looking down, deep in thought, "I don't think it's for everyone." He remembered last week, when Sarah had disappeared with another man she'd met in a club. The gut thumping jealousy he'd felt and then, weirdly, an amazing feeling of horniness, when she returned to him, damp stains, spattered over the front of her dress, kissing him, her breath smelling distinctly of the other man's cock.

Alysia sniggered and glanced up at him. "It sounds like you know a lot about this sort of thing, Steve!" She giggled and slapped his thigh in jest.

Sarah and Steve looked back at her, straight faced. The moment of truth.

"We do, Alysia,...we've done it. We still do it. We like to share each other. We like to have sex with other people."

------------

There. He'd said it now. The truth was out there. What would be their response?

Alysia's mouth dropped. George's breath caught and he managed to pull his eyes from Sarah's barely hidden pussy.

"Fucking hell!" They both gasped.

Sarah sniggered and put her hand to her mouth to hide her grin. Steve remained emotionless. George and Alysia sat in shocked silence.

"Good for you!" George exclaimed suddenly, when he had recovered from the surprise. He burst out laughing and clapped his hands. "Let's all have another drink!"

"George!!" Alysia replied, in a loud, high pitched voice, not expecting her husband to be so agreeable, so forthcoming.

"What!?" he snapped back. "They're young, they obviously love each other, can't they can do what they want?"

Sarah smiled at him. Her finger playfully stroked slowly around the gusset of her tight panties. Perhaps things were looking up.

George continued, moving slightly to alleviate the discomfort of his solid erection. "Maybe it's what you and me have been missing, Alysia?"

"What?" She replied, still in a state of shock. "You mean you'd like us to do things with other people...be swingers like them, have a threesome?" She lowered her voice. "You'd let me have sex with another man!?"

George nodded, straight-faced, looking searchingly into his wife's eyes.

"You dirty pervert!" she said.

"You don't know what it's like, until you've tried it." Steve interrupted, "You've got to be open- minded about these things."

"Oh God, Steve!" Alysia gasped again. "I mean, where do you find all these people and these couples who want to do all these things, ...I mean, have sex with you?"

"Everywhere" He said, "But seriously though, I think a lot of people have secretly thought or dreamed about it, about having sex with someone else, haven't they? They just haven't had the chance or the guts to make it really happen."

Steve sighed and reached for the almost empty brandy bottle. He needed a drink now. "Listen, don't get angry, Alysia, you don't have to tell me, but have you and George ever talked about it, in bed before?" He lightly squeezed her thigh and winked suggestively. "Y'know, with another man?"

"Oh God, Steve!" Alysia replied in embarrassment, with a high pitched voice.

"Yes, yes we have," George answered for her, "But, we've never done it."

Alysia stared at him dumbfounded.

"Most people haven't," Steve replied, "They don't know where to start, they don't know where to go."

"Where do you two go then?" George's curiosity was slowly peaking. He ignored Alysia's hands over her shocked mouth.

"Well, we've got a close group of friends..."

"Fuck- buddies!" Sarah interjected and laughed.

Steve looked at her with a grin, noticing three of her fingers gradually creeping down the inside of her panties, to stroke her smooth pussy lips. His girlfriend could obviously sense a party coming on.

"Sometimes," he continued, "We go out and meet other people. In clubs or bars."

"Like us two?" George chuckled nervously, thinking it was a joke. Then, it gradually dawned on him what Steve's answer would be.

"Yeah...like you two..."

-----------

The married couple's eyes darted at each other. What had they got themselves into? They both looked anxiously at the floor, their minds working overtime. What would be their next move?

A minute or two of uncomfortable silence descended on the room.

"You know what we talked about, before we came out tonight?" George quietly said to Alysia.

"Yes...?" she replied meekly, her face flushed.

"That we need a bit of spark, we need to try some different things?"

"Yes, but, Oh God, George...you mean...?"

"If you want to..."

Alysia went quiet, and looked searchingly, lovingly into her husband's eyes. Then Steve's eyes too. They looked so friendly, so comforting.

Sarah, biting her bottom lip, seemingly in a dream world, was definitely flicking herself off now. Her panties stretched, bulging, accommodating all her fingers. The wet, distinct line of her gasping pussy lips, pressed obscenely against the sheer material. The dirty bitch was doing it on purpose.

She saw the bold, defined erection in her husband's pants, ridged, stiff, getting harder by the second.

Her head was dizzy, confused. Her stomach turned somersaults.

George's hard-on... Sarah's sluttiness... Steve's hand, gently stroking her thigh... It was too much.

She couldn't do this...could she? Yes, she had definitely thought about it. Who hadn't? She'd masturbated about it when alone in the bath. She had confided to her husband in their most intimate moments and they had both fantasised about it. George came so hard, so quickly, when she'd told him. She had whispered to him, her darkest secrets, her lewdest fantasies. However, they knew it was all a bit of fun, they knew it wouldn't happen; they loved each other so much.

But...Oh my God! Here it was. Here they were. It was really happening. Here. In this room! What was going on? What could she do? What did she want to do...?

Her eye's welled up and she put her hands over her face. She pushed out of the sofa, almost tripping over Steve's legs in her hurry to get to the sanctuary of the kitchen. She slammed the kitchen door shut as the salty taste of her tears reached her lips.

------------

The other three, sat, momentarily aghast.

"I'm sorry," Steve said, "I didn't mean to..."

"Steve, Steve. It's OK!" George said quietly, with a grim pallor on his face, moving to follow his wife to the kitchen. "We'll be out in a minute."

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers