So Wrong... But So Right!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, she looks so fucking delicious," Sarah gasped as Steve's cock tapped teasingly on Alysia's tingling clit and pussy lips. She watched, wild eyed as he edged closer in, running his length up and down her slick, desperate slit, leaning over her now, propped above her, on his hands, looking down into her eyes.

Alysia felt his weight cradled between her legs. She looked back at him. He had a desperate lust sparkling in his eyes. This young man was going to fuck her now. She couldn't stop this happening. She didn't want him to stop. Please don't let him stop. Please do it. Please do it...

She raised her hips towards him, her swollen, engorged pussy awaiting his penetration.

"Fucking do it... now!"

Sarah groaned, her eyes wide open in excitement and gently positioned the head of Steve's cock.

"Oh Fuckkkk!"

"Fuuuuccckkk!"

"Jesus...Fucking...Christ...!"

Alysia took him, moaning, arching her back, unaware that she was even doing it. She pushed her breasts out, gasping, clutching her husband's hand, clutching wildly at the rug. He was slowly but surely forcing his thick, hard rod deep into her.

George looked on, fascinated by his wife's bewildered, ecstatic face as Steve grunted and buried himself, higher and higher with each firm stroke. She smiled and squeezed her eyes closed, the new sublime, exquisite sensations, consuming her.

Her pussy clung desperately to him as he withdrew to the tip and then he slid slowly back inside. Her velvet, silky cunt walls, contracted and pulsated, holding him, demanding his presence.

She let go of George's hand and held tightly onto Steve's shoulders as he rose and bucked himself, ramming himself, higher, and further inside. Her legs curled around his ass, trapping him, dragging him into her.

Somebody was moaning, almost shouting. Who was it?

"Yes...Yes...Yessss...Steve...Fucking...Yes!"

George stroked her hair and kissed her forehead while he smiled at her panting, sweating face. A look of sheer ecstasy.

"Oh God, George...it's big...he's fuck...Oh God, its high...Georgie!" She could just make out Sarah sitting back against the armchair, her legs outstretched, her fingers frantically fanning over her clit. She looked up to see Steve's face, contorted in concentration and pure bliss. She managed to raise her head and, between his hard thrusts, smothered his face with wet kisses.

"Do me, Steve...do me...do me...!"

He rammed even higher, more aggressively, balls slapping, her clit rubbing, being aroused.

Then it was here. Oh God, it was here!

"I'm cumm...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...Jesus...I'm cumming..."

She felt a shuddering climax overtake her and in her passion, felt Steve's cock swelling and pulsing.

"Oh fuck...fuck, Aly...sia!" he grunted and became momentarily paralysed as he spurted and pumped his warm spunk into his condom. Alysia held onto him, feeling the pulsating and twitching of his cock, his magnificent presence within her.

Steve breathed deeply as he throbbed, driving the last of his hardness into her, then burst out laughing, followed by Alysia, as the sexual tension was drained, released from them. They looked at each other and knew immediately that this was going to be the beginning of a long, beautiful night.

"Wow!" she whispered, "Oh baby, Oh baby!" She kissed Steve again and then grinned like a Cheshire Cat, her eyes twinkling, at her husband.

Steve withdrew and pushed up, away from her. They both groaned, exhausted and satisfied. Her pussy trembled in the afterglow, a lonely void remaining deep inside her womanhood, a yearning desire for more sex.

"C'mon then Georgie boy, it's my turn now." Sarah pushed him down to lie next to his wife's panting body. She reached down between her own legs, swiped over her thick, shaven pussy lips with her fingertips, covering them in her slick juice.

"Taste me, taste me Georgie!" she whispered, putting her fingers to his mouth so that he could suck her dripping excitement from each of her fingertips in turn. "I'm so horny right now...I'm fucking wet for you Georgie!"

She quickly reached over for another condom, pulled it from the packet and slowly unrolled it over George's stiff cock. She sat back and admired his proud, thick tool. Whilst not as big as some cocks she'd had, it was a shapely looking thing, stiff and re-energised, ready for fucking.

"Ste, do that thing, y'know, that thing I like you to do." She said in a determined drawl. "I'm gonna ride him, ride his gorgeous, fat dick like a fucking pony!"

Steve grinned, pulled his full rubber from his own spent cock and threw it beside the sofa, coming to kneel next to George's prone body.

"Do it Ste... please... do it!" Sarah demanded excitedly, kneading her tits, gently pinching her incredibly erect nipples.

Steve extended his arm and unashamedly grasped George's rigid, hard cock, drawing a gasp, then a disbelieving groan from George as he held it upright. Steve smirked, feeling this other man's cock pulsating on his fingertips.

Sarah moved over, used Steve's head to balance herself and slowly lowered herself, her wet, lubricated pussy onto George's cock. Steve guided him in, slotted his tip into his girlfriend's hole, then sat back, job completed, to watch his Sarah fuck herself and fuck George to an orgasm.

"Oooofff...Georgie...You're a big boy aren't you?"

She leaned awkwardly over to her boyfriend while impaled on George's tool and kissed him. "I'm just going to love fucking this cock Ste, it feels so...fucking...amazing."

Alysia propped herself up on an elbow and returned the favour her husband had given to her, minutes earlier. She leaned over, kissed his lips and stroked his hair. Her fingers clasped his hand. Her husband was going to give this young, slutty girl a hard fucking. Grunt into her, driving that hard cock of his, right up her promiscuous cunt. She knew that Sarah was only looking for one thing. To cum again and again, like a bitch on heat, riding his wonderful shaft.

"Go on...do her, Georgie, do her!" She murmured, encouraging him, gobsmacked at the sight of her husband's cock disappearing, sliding, so easily up this young girl's cunt.

She rode him, rolling her hips, leaning over him so that he could suck on her delicious nipples, suffocating him in her frenzy, grinding out a climax, making her clit throb. Sarah screamed with joy, pumping up and down, using George's rock solid tool like her own personal dildo.

She caught Alysia's eye, beads of sweat running down her face. "Look at me...look at me, Alysia...I've got Georgie right up me...!"

Then, Oh God, she was cumming...and cumming hard. A swearing, noisy, pussy clenching, wave of pure pleasure. She grunted like an animal, her eyes screwed shut. It wasn't ladylike, but for her, a crashing climax would always come first.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...making...me...cum...Oh Georgie...you...fucking...dirty, dirty, bastard!

Her cum trickled down onto his balls, her slickness only encouraging him further inside, buried right to his hilt.

Then she stopped. Motionless, bolt upright, propping herself up on his chest with extended fingers, an expectant, sly smile on her face. George's cock pulsed within her, her pussy walls contracting and gripping him. She tucked her hair over her ears, pushing out her breasts proudly. Smiling smugly, she wriggled slightly, knowing this would set him off.

"Do it then Georgie...just do it!" She trembled and then raised her eyebrows with delight, "Oooh, Georgie boy," she gasped as he spurted, his cock swelling and then jerking with each strong convulsion.

The action continued upstairs as the dawn broke and the milkman made his morning rounds. Oblivious to what was happening at number thirty four.

Alysia's soft lips wrapped around her husband's tired, but firm cock as Steve held firmly onto her curvy hips, very slowly taking her from behind, giving her the experience she had so desperately wanted; A genuine threesome. Steve's magnificent fat cock made her orgasm once more and as he, himself, pumped out what sperm he had left, stored away in his balls, they all collapsed on the damp sheets, exhausted and spent.

She and Steve gazed over at Sarah, crashed face down, her ass propped up over three pillows, cum pouring from her gaping pussy, weak and tired.

George fell backwards, his balls aching, running on empty, and slipped from the bed, hitting the bedroom floor with flailing legs and an awkward bang. They looked at each other, with exhausted, but exhilarated faces and giggled.

------------

The morning after, felt incredibly awkward. They slowly chewed on round of toast each and sipped their coffee in silence. The taxi to take them home seemed to be taking forever.

"It was nice, last night..." Sarah said, breaking the nervous silence.

"Yeah, it was." George replied. He looked at his wife who blushed and looked down at the floor. A feeling of naughtiness overcame her. A feeling she'd not had since she was a young girl.

"Will we see you again?" Steve murmured, not knowing what to expect, not sure if it was the right moment to ask the question.

He could see Alysia gradually raising her head. She had a smile growing on her face. She patted his thigh and looked into Sarah's questioning eyes.

"It sounds like you're asking us on a date, Steve. We're free next weekend, if you are "

"Er...Yeah..."

"Would you like to come over to our place?"

-------------

Over the coming weeks and months they all enjoyed each other's company. They casually fucked, talked, drank and then fucked some more. They had sex at Steve and Sarah's place, at George and Alysia's, in hotel rooms, on the backseat of George's car, over a table, then over the bar, late at night, after a meal, in one of their restaurants.

Alysia came out of her shell and lost all her inhibitions. She didn't need any encouragement.

In time, Steve introduced them to other like-minded people and Sarah would take Alysia 'shopping' in the city centre and then onto a smart hotel bar, where the footballers would be. George didn't know about his wife's extra-curricular activities, but Sarah recorded a two hour session on her mobile, the footage of which, she shared with Steve, of Alysia being the centre of attention in a hotel room, getting well fucked by four famous footballers.

George loved his wife, and he proudly loved to share her. Each time the couples met up, she wore tighter, sexier dresses and he had bought her new and daring, slutty lingerie. He confided in Steve, that from having sex once a month, they were now screwing each other twice a night.

The spark was definitely re-ignited.

------------

Today...

"Make us all a coffee, Dave," Sarah said, shifting her leg from under his slumbering bulk.

He grunted and opened his eyes. "For fucks sake, why's it always me?"

"Because it's you turn, that's why!"

He scowled at her as she prodded him in the ribs with her bare foot.

"Oh Christ...alright then!" He shuffled off the bed, temporarily disorientated, then looked around, back at the tangled naked bodies. "Coffee with one, coffee with two, two blacks and me."

"Yeah" Steve muttered as they watched Dave amble naked out of the room, still cursing under his breath. "Oh, and make sure it's hot this time!"

"Fuck Off!"

"So," Sarah piped up cheerfully, "When are we next going to see you?"

Steve came to join them on the bed, cuddling close to his girlfriend. He grimaced as he lifted his leg up. It was getting better. He should have known better than to play five a side football with the local kids.

Alysia looked across at her husband with a furrowed brow. "Probably in about three weeks...?"

"Yeah," George continued, "We're going away next Thursday."

"Oh, that's nice...Where to?"

"Santorini, you know, that little island off Greece"

Sarah's eyes lit up. "Santorini, Oh my God, it looks amazing!" She nudged Steve. "You know Ste, that place we saw on that holiday programme on tele, Y'know, with all the blue church roofs and everything..."

"Yeah..." Steve said. He knew what was coming.

"Can we go sometime, Ste, can we go?" She beamed, animated like a little girl on the night before Christmas.

"Yeah, I suppose...sometime,"

"When!?"

"I'll just have to sort out some time off work and rearrange some shifts..."

She leaned over and kissed him, crushing George painfully in the balls as she did so. "Thank you Ste, I've always wanted to go!"

George winced, a tear in his eye. He caught his breath and said, "Yeah, my brother has got an apartment over there, he says we can use it whenever we want. Maybe you two could..."

"Can we George, can we...?"

"Yeah, get some dates sorted out and then I'll arrange it with him."

She smiled, giddy at the thought. "It'll be so romantic Ste, just the two of us."

Steve smiled back, "We'll see." Non -committal as always.

Dave tapped the bedroom door open with his foot, carrying a tray with five mugs of steaming hot coffee. He stood before them at the end of the bed, grinning mischievously. The tray barely hid the massive erection he'd developed while waiting for the kettle to boil. "I must say, Ste, those Viagra tablets you got, definitely work."

"I can tell!" Alysia said, raising her eyebrows, reaching forward and taking a mug from the tray. "Jesus!" she yelped, spilling some of the scalding black coffee onto the bed sheets, her attention obviously caught by Dave's hard-on.

"Jesus, Dave!" Steve said, "It's fucking nuclear!" as he too, hurriedly put his cup straight down onto the bedside table.

"You knobhead!"

"Fuck off!"

Dave put the tray in the corner, and then re-joined them on the bed. Five on the bed. Sarah wondered briefly when they should change the mattress. It was obviously only designed for two, but she felt a pang of guilty excitement, knowing that it was regularly well used by four or five people at a time. Eight last Saturday. Christ, she thought, that was some night.

The coffee steamed, undrinkable. "We'll have to let it cool down," Steve said, absentmindedly, stroking his girlfriend's shoulder.

Sarah and Alysia gazed unashamedly at Dave's intimidating, bold, beautiful cock. They both enjoyed his large cock, how it filled and stretched them and the way he could so easily bring them to climax.

"I know!" Dave said, shifting quickly upwards and grabbing Alysia by her ankles. "We've got a few minutes, haven't we...?"

Alysia shrieked, giggling and wriggling as Dave dragged her towards him, spreading her legs, so that he knelt in front of her with his rock solid erection and a dirty grin.

"Ooooh Dave!" She gasped, her face now displaying excited anticipation as she felt Dave's weight suddenly on her, his cock, tapping and rubbing against her moist pussy lips.

"Condom, Dave!" George said, temporarily bringing Dave's and his wife's passion to a halt.

"We've run out!" Dave lied.

"Pleeeease Georgie...just this once. I promise!" Alysia pleaded. She looked over behind her and grabbed her husband's hand, looking hopefully into his eyes.

He knew, though, that she had some hidden away in her purse. He smiled grudgingly, knowing that he couldn't stop her. She loved it. It was what the pill was for. She loved the satisfaction of the boys fucking her bareback, the naughty thrill, the illicit feeling, of two young men, spraying their potent sperm high inside her. She was his wife, a happily married woman, but, the look on her face, her gasps, her elation, turned him on. She had come out of her shell and had lots more confidence. The attention of these men made her feel young and desirable again.

"Oh, alright then...just the once..." he sighed.

Dave didn't hesitate. He penetrated her gaping, slick pussy lips quickly, forcing her to groan deeply, sliding his superior, thick cock over every sensitive wall of her cunt. She raised her hips to take him fully, her soft, large breasts rolling around, her nipples, aroused and rudely erect.

"Do me Dave...do me hard!" She whimpered. Her eyes rolled back as he slammed into her, grunting, groaning and swearing. "Fuuuuck...you're getting bigger!" The bed bounced with their energetic fucking.

Sarah could feel herself juicing up once again. George's tool twitched, growing hard, pressing into her back.

"Well, might as well join them...," Sarah grinned, pushed forward, turned around and opened her legs sluttishly wide, displaying her quivering, glistening cunt to George and her boyfriend. "Who's first?" The two boys smiled as she put her finger to her lips and frowned, as if undecided. "Maybe I'd like to have you both... together, at the same time...?"

George, with a re-invigorated, freshly engorged cock, began to get to his knees, to crawl over to her.

"No, I know what I'd like...," She reached up and pulled him, by his wrists towards her. "Mmmm...come here then, Georgie boy...come and lick my cummy pussy!"

Steve smiled as George willingly buried his head between his girlfriend's legs. He groaned, feeling like an old man, as he moved to rise from their bed. That fourteen year old kid, the one who had kicked him on the side of the knee, had some questions to answer.

Santorini. Yeah, he liked the sound of that. He needed a break, needed some sun. Maybe they would take George up on his offer.

It was stuffy in the bedroom. All the gasping, frantic energy and non-stop fucking had literally sucked the air from the place. It reeked of sweat, lust and sex.

He parted the curtains slightly. Early morning, the middle of February, a bitter chill outside, a grey, leaden sky. Even so, he opened the window an inch to breathe in some cool, fresh air.

Simon, the next door neighbour was scrubbing bird shit from his car windscreen again. He didn't like the fella. The arrogant prick.

What he did like, was Simon's wife, Laura. He peered discreetly round to see her, huddled in a thick coat, looking bored, holding tightly onto their pet labrador. He admired her pretty face for a few seconds. She looked stunning in her tight lycra gym clothes, whenever she came round to give Sarah a lift to the gym. Sarah would have to invite her round sometime, without her husband, obviously, and then they could get to know her better. A new game for him and Sarah? A new challenge? She was definitely MILF material.

How his neighbours hadn't guessed what happened every weekend in their house, he didn't know. Their friend's cars parked outside overnight, was a dead giveaway, he thought.

When Sarah's very vocal encouragement and shouts of delight, as the various guys, and that vicious girl with the strap-on, ganged up on her at three in the morning, filling her every hole, the sex became so loud, it could be heard all around the neighbourhood.

Steve turned back to the bed, his tool stiffening already. Maybe Dave was right about those Viagra tablets...or maybe it was all in his head? Most of the time, they just gave him headaches.

Sarah clutched George's hair tightly, his head trapped between her firm thighs. Her hips lifted from the bed, driving his lips and his tongue harder onto her, flickering, sucking her buzzing clit. Steve could hear him, greedily slurping over her crimson, abused pussy lips, licking both her excitement and the cum, still seeping from inside her. She glanced happily over at Steve, her eyes glassy. "Fuuuuck!" she moaned, clutched the sheets and bucked upwards. "Just there Georgie...just there...lick it there!"

Steve jerked on his firm tool. He took a stride over and directed his tip onto his girlfriend's lips, so that she could suck him. She kissed his bobbing firmness, but couldn't concentrate on taking him in her mouth, as the intense, beautiful pressure built around her womanhood, and George slowly but surely licked her to a climax.

A low, guttural moan from Dave and a little sigh from Alysia told him that Dave had spurted his load deep inside her. For a few seconds, Steve watched the pair of them. Dave grunted his last few drops into her, Alysia held him tightly, her legs trembling, lips moving but no sound escaping.