So Wrong... But So Right!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers

A minute passed. Steve's cock firming up in anticipation of what he was going to do. Dave lifted up and away from Alysia, gradually withdrawing his seemingly, never ending, large tool from her pussy. They both groaned as a river of cum oozed slowly from her stretched lips, messily forming a damp patch on the bed sheet. She dabbed her fingers into the globs of cum, covering and still oozing from her cunt, purring at the sight of Dave's glistening and still twitching hardness.

"Move over, mate..." Steve muttered, gently pushing Dave to one side and coming to kneel between Alysia's splayed legs.

"Ooooh fuck, Steve!" She gasped, "Are you two taking turns with me?"

"Maybe..." He replied.

"No condom?" She whispered, grinning, hoping that her husband wouldn't hear.

Steve shrugged and shook his head.

"Oooh, You naughty boy! Well...what are you waiting for? I'm not going to see you for three weeks. Do it up me...fill me up!"

He pushed forward and his cock slid easily, once more, into her stretched, lubricated hole. He held her by her ankles and started to buck himself into her, trying to eke out another climax. The sound of his pumping and urgent grunting into her messy, sloppy pussy was quickly over ridden by her excited groans.

"Oh God...Oh God, Steve...I'm cumming again!"

*****

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Any comments or 'constructive criticism' are always very much appreciated.

It definitely isn't to be taken too seriously; I only write these stories for a bit of fun - a bit of light relief from my full time job!

Take care

BonnyG

Catch up with where Sarah and Steve started.

'A Long Weekend' Parts 1 - 5

bonnyg
bonnyg
105 Followers