So Wrong... But So Right!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched George disappear. Steve shrugged his shoulders. "Not tonight then, eh, Sar?"

Sarah rose, tidying her panties and then standing to straighten and pull her dress down. "Doesn't look like it." She pursed her lips. "Oh, fuck it! You don't think I pushed it too far, do you?

"Nah, I don't think so. I suppose you had to show them where we stand." He looked at her and then broke into a quiet laugh. "You dirty slut!"

Sarah slowly moved over to sit beside him on the arm of the sofa. She leaned down to kiss her boyfriend. "Maybe they didn't like us?" she whispered.

"Oh, I think they did. I think Alysia's just having a bit of a conflict, that's all. Maybe she just feels a little intimidated. Don't you remember the first time we did it with someone else? Remember... me, you and Dave, in this room?"

"Yeah," Sarah sighed. She thought back to the wild emotions she'd had at the time. It felt so wrong, so dirty, but, ultimately, she smirked, it was so fucking right. "I wonder what they're talking about in there?" she said. The sound of low, urgent, muffled voices, drifted into the living room.

"It's a big step, let's face it. Twenty years of marriage, being true to one another and then...then randomly going out one night, meeting another couple, then being put in the position of sharing your husband or wife and seeing them fucking another fella or girl... Shit,Sar, she's probably never seen another man's cock in twenty years!"

Sarah laughed and put her hand to her mouth to stifle herself. "Judging by that guy's hard-on, I don't think he's seen any pussy either!

-----------

The kitchen door slowly squeaked open and they lifted their heads as the murmuring continued.

Alysia appeared first, leading her husband by the hand, back into the living room. Her tears were now replaced with a small, guilty smile.

"Sorry guys. It was just that I've had too much to drink."

Sarah and Steve smiled and nodded back. They all knew that the drink was never a factor.

George sat back in the same chair whist Alysia settled once again, to sit alongside Steve. Silence.

"Cigarette anyone?" Sarah piped up. They all greedily accepted. Alysia's hand trembled with nerves as she lit up.

"Look, you guys...," George started, "Me and Alysia have been talking about things and...,"

"Yeah?" Steve muttered.

"Well, it's just that...that we want to be safe. No disrespect to you two."

Steve could feel his shoulders slumping. He was trying desperately not to allow any disappointment to become visible. "No problem, mate, we didn't expect anything, anyway."

Sarah exhaled and sighed. She wasn't as adept at covering her feelings. "Do you want me to call you a taxi, or, if you want, I could make up the bed in the spare room for you."

George and his wife quickly glanced at each other. A smile broke out on his face. Alysia grinned back with a look of naughty embarrassment.

"You're such beautiful people, you've made us feel so welcome," George said. "We'd like to stay over, here, with you, if that's OK?"

"OK" Sarah smiled back politely, but deflated.

"But, listen, I don't think you understood what I said before."

"What was that, what did you mean?" Steve asked.

"You know, that we wanted to be safe."

"Oh yeah?" Steve's forehead furrowed, quizzically.

"Steve...," George coughed nervously.

"Yeah?"

"Steve...have you got any condoms?"

------------

Stunned silence. George and Alysia glanced at each other and shone embarrassed smiles.

"Oh!" Sarah managed to say, gobsmacked, when she realised what George was insinuating.

Steve smugly sighed, exhaled and extinguished his cigarette in an ash tray. The hiss and crackle of the dying Marlboro could be heard above the tense, nervous silence of the room.

The clock on the wall ticked, seemingly counting the seconds down. The unbearable, tense few seconds before George's and Alysia's life's changed forever.

Alysia slid her hand up and down Steve's thigh and looked fleetingly into his face. Her eyes glittered, excited now. She'd never felt this alive before. Sarah tip toed back to the chair, opposite George.

"Well, if you're sure about all this?" Sarah said quietly. They nodded sheepishly, not knowing what to expect. "I'll not bother with the spare room then." she said with a dirty, satisfied smile and raised her eyebrows seductively.

"You don't mind do you...?

George watched, breathlessly, astounded, as she wriggled out of her dress, letting it drop to the floor. She smiled, arrogantly, seeing the shocked expressions on their guest's faces, as she proudly stood, almost naked, presenting her beautiful, full breasts before them. She knew the reaction she'd get. Steve winked at her, George muttered appreciatively under his breath, Alysia watched fascinated, wild eyed, firstly at Sarah's proud, young tits and then, at the erection starting to press insistently again in her husband's pants.

Sarah sat back, spread her legs wide open and draped them lazily over both arms of the chair. She wasted no time in pushing her hand back into her stretched panties, to begin touching herself. No point in hiding the obvious now. "We'll get four in our bed anyway," she gasped, her eyes dreamily half closed, raising her hips to allow her fingers to strum over her clit more vigorously.

"See anything you like then, George?" she moaned.

"What do we do now, Steve?" Eve whispered, unsure, clutching Steve's arm as Sarah put on her filthy display.

"Whatever you want to do, Alysia" He smiled. "We could just watch her if you like?"

"What will she do?"

"Have you ever seen your husband with another girl?"

"No...It seems so naught..." Alysia started to answer and then her breath caught as she saw Sarah slowly begin to crawl over to her husband and begin to fumble, determinedly with the belt on his trousers.

"Touch me there, Alysia." Steve said, distracting her, guiding her hand to rest over his firm hardness, pressing, throbbing in his pants. She looked into his eyes. Their lips inches apart. Her eyes on fire, at first with shock, but then replaced with anticipation and arousal. This was the moment. As her fingertips traced tentatively, teasingly over his solid ridge, he kissed her hard. Their tongues lashed. The sweet, heady taste, of another woman for him. The illicit, exquisite, lustfulness of another man's lips, for her. She had butterflies dancing in her tummy. It was like her very first kiss all over again.

Steve slid his hand quickly to the warm, smooth skin of her inner thigh. "Oh God, Steve!" Alysia sniggered and pecked him on the lips again. "The last time I kissed another man was before we got married."

"It's not so bad, is it?" Steve grinned.

"No...Oh God, Steve, no...it's not!" Alysia mewed as she let Steve greedily fondle her generous breasts.

"Mmmmmm...Ooooh, George, that's nice!" Sarah watched his solid tool as it sprang up, bobbing before her, freshly released from his pants.

George and Alysia briefly and guiltily looked at each other, checking that each other was happy with the situation they'd put themselves into. They didn't know what this young, horny couple had got planned for them, or what they would lead them to.

"I love you." Alysia mouthed silently to her husband.

Alysia saw him tilt his head back in pure pleasure, hissing quietly, as Sarah wrapped her tongue around his bulbous tip, letting him slide sweetly into her warm, welcoming mouth. Alysia's own eyes closed, sensing Steve's fingers delicately unzipping the back of her dress.

Ten, frantic minutes passed. Their clothes littered the living room floor. George watched fascinated as another man slowly peeled his wife's panties down her legs. Alysia groaned when this other young girl, this slut, thrust her breasts into her husband's face. The air was thick, with their body heat, lust and the smell of impending sexual release.

Steve slowly stroked her tummy and thick hips, "Beautiful...beautiful," he murmured, producing a relieved, satisfied grin from Alysia.

She thought her body wouldn't be attractive to a younger man, but here he was, gradually moving his hand down between her legs, towards her gasping pussy, her engorged clit, throbbing away in her tidy triangle of hair. She moaned, constantly glancing down at the unbelievable sight of her own fingers, tracing over Steve's impressive, hard cock. Her other hand cupped his smooth, heavy, cum laden balls. It was perfect, curving upwards, firm, thick, his foreskin rolling back, exposing his glistening, eager tip. Damn, he was bigger than her husband. Oh God, much bigger. It was there for her, her toy. He was going to use it. She was going to be fucked by it, have this magnificent, virile cock inside her.

She groaned deeply as Steve's fingers traced over her wet, slick folds. He wasted no time, the impatience, the excitement of a young man, easily sliding one finger, then two fingers inside her. "Oh Fuck...Oh Fuck!" She bucked her hips forward, spreading her legs to force Steve's fingers deeper inside. Three now. Stretching her lips. God, he was dirty! He was going to make her cum. She couldn't help herself. His hot breath on her chest, his tongue rasping and flickering deliciously over her pink, hard nipples. She hadn't been fingered like this since...oh...since she was that teenage girl on the back seats of the local cinema. She was aware of Sarah's dirty moaning across the room, her mouth crammed full with her husband's rigid dick, rubbing her clit as she did so.

Oh God...too much...too much...over the edge. That's it...That's...it...!

"Fuck...Fuck...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" A glorious tightening in her loins, a jaw clenching knot, rising in her tummy, washing over her whole body, leaving her numb and carefree.

Alysia breathed out and sighed. She had to slow Steve from driving his fingers into her quivering, soaking cunt. Oh fuck! The bastard had four inside her now. Her left leg involuntarily trembled as her climax convulsed within her. She gripped his solid cock, wrapping her fingers as much as she could around its girth, feeling its power, like an iron bar, pulsating in her hand.

"Jesus, Ste!" Sarah moaned from across the room, "Just look at what I've done to Georgie boy, here."

S

teve stopped nuzzling into Alysia's neck, settling his hand over her grip, to slow her down. He didn't want to cum yet. They both glanced over in a daze.

Sarah was on her knees, staring wantonly up into George's dark, wild eyes. He stood over her. His menacingly, stiff cock loomed in front of her face. A string of saliva glistened, stretching messily from his twitching tip to her luscious bottom lip. He wasn't far away now. Another peck of her lips on his tip, a swipe of her soft tongue to lick away his bubbling pre-cum, a delicate, light touch of fingertips on his heavy balls.

"Just watch this...," She said.

"Fuck...fuck...you dirty bitch!" He grunted. She gasped, watching as he urgently reached down, to grasp her hair tightly, steadying her head. He used his other hand to jerk and coax the rising cum from his bursting tool.

"Oh fuck...yes...Jesus...fuuuuuck!"

A first, thick spurt of cum arched over her shoulder, behind her, onto the living room floor. A second met its target, splashing hard onto her chin, pouring down her chest. He bucked his hips forward again, spraying her breasts with a third, heavy bolt.

"Mmmmm, Georgie, have you been saving all that for me?" Sarah giggled, swiping her fingers sluttily over the cum rolling down her proud tits and putting them to her lips. To taste him.

"Oh God!" he murmured, looking satisfied with the streaks of his white spunk, glistening on Sarah's brown body below him. He glanced proudly and then, perhaps a little guiltily at his wife. She smiled approvingly at him while her hand continued to pump on Steve's hardness. Her legs were splayed, almost defiantly wide apart, her soaked, freshly fingered cunt on full display.

When Sarah reached forward to kiss his twitching, spent cock, he noticed his wife's wedding ring, glinting, flashing up and down Steve's tool. He let out a low groan, his legs buckled, he stumbled back into his chair, the pent up energy released from his loins.

Sarah and Steve knowingly grinned at each other. The night was still young. They had plenty of other kinky ideas they wanted to share with their new partners.

------------

"I'm going upstairs to get some tissues," Sarah said, slowly rising to her feet. She stood, completely naked, hands on her hips, projecting an air of assured sexual confidence. "Do you want me to bring anything else?" she asked, seeing Alysia happily fondling her boyfriend's cock, obviously anticipating him driving the tool, Sarah knew so well, into her hungry pussy.

They admired her young, fit, slim body as she slowly exited the room, swaying her hips teasingly.

"She's such a sexy slut, Steve!" Alysia whispered into his ear. "Let me be a slut for you too." She rose, moved over to her husband and kissed him deeply. "You don't mind me sucking another man's dick, do you, my love?" She murmured to her husband. George just smiled. There was little he could do now. She would do it anyway.

Steve's eyes opened in surprise as she turned back towards him to kneel between his legs. She flashed a delightful little smile at him, her shyness gone, proud of herself. Her huge, firm tits rubbed against his knees.

"Oh God, Steve, its beautiful...so fucking hard and thick...mmmm..." She shifted and lifted herself forwards, playfully cupping and jiggling her large breasts. "Why don't you fuck my titties...just run it up and down between them...and let me suck you." She was breathing more heavily, excitable now. "Do it on my big tits, Steve,...cum all over them...lick it off me..."

She smirked at her own naughtiness and he gurgled with delight as her lips opened and she took him down, engorging herself, cramming his whole length into her mouth. Her head bobbed as he felt her tongue swirling and his tip nudge her throat. Her fingernails dug sharply into his thighs as she gagged and came back for air, gulping, then, smiling.

"Christ, its fucking huge Steve!"

George watched her. Her curvy bum wiggled provocatively towards him, encouraging him to stroke himself faster, make himself hard again.

It was one of his fantasies. Seeing her on all fours, back arched, ass in the air, presenting herself to him, firmly fucking her from behind, while she greedily sucked another man's cock. His dick was slowly coming back to life.

"Here ya' go, boys. If you use all those tonight, we'll be very lucky girls!" Sarah calmly walked over and nonchalantly tossed the ten- pack of Durex condoms onto the sofa, next to Steve.

"Just think Georgie, my boyfriend's going to have his cock up your wife soon. We're going to watch them. He's gonna stick it all right inside her, up to his big balls, make her moan and cum. Is that what you want?" She said it with a sneer, almost goading him.

"Uh huh..."

"And then, when they've finished, you're gonna fuck me. Fuck my tight little cunt in front of her. Fuck me like you mean it!"

"Uh huh..." George nodded, his thoughts uncontrollable, head spinning, stomach churning. Of course, he felt nervous and more than a little anxious that another man was going to be inside his wife. Perhaps he should be more assertive, put an end to all this.

But...No! Alysia wanted it, he wanted it. Hey! Who was he to be jealous while this dirty, gorgeous young girl, wriggled teasingly on his knee, kissing his chest, waiting for his cock to firm up!

Sarah rose, pausing briefly to inspect and caress his growing length and pulled a thick rug from the back of the other chair. She shook it open and laid it on the living room floor, creating a draft of air, alerting Alysia, distracting her from messily kissing Steve's heavy balls. She looked over her shoulder, firstly at her husband, playing with himself and then down at the rug where Sarah sat, patiently awaiting them.

Oh Jesus. This was it. Over twenty years of marriage had led to this. She was about to be screwed, fucked on another couple's living room floor. Her husband would be watching. He would see her being entered, penetrated, and accepting another man's cock, deep within her. She knew that this night wouldn't be for 'lovemaking'. It wouldn't be the intimate, romantic, regular sort of sex she had with her husband. No, this would be dirty, raw, casual sex; Just fucking for the sake of it. No real affection; Just lust and desire.

Alysia looked up, under her eyelashes at Steve, his eyes dreamily half open, his fingers wrapped tightly in her hair. His cock stood upright, throbbing away, a delicious temptation. She awaited his next move.

"What about it then, girl?" He murmured.

"You mean...?" She knew though. Her nervousness began to rise once more, her confidence ebbing away.

"Yeah...on the rug..." Steve calmly said with kind, but imploring eyes. "Or we could go upstairs if you'd prefer?"

Alysia glanced once again, over her shoulder at her husband. He looked as nervous and unsure as she was. She relaxed a little when she saw his fingers stroking his now, full, firm erection, displaying how he really felt. Her soaking pussy suggested likewise.

"No, Steve, I want George to be here with me." Alysia replied. "You won't tell anybody, will you?"

"No, just relax; this is between the four of us. It'll be our little secret."

Steve made to move, got to his feet and then helped Alysia from her knees. They cuddled close together in the dim light. She kissed his well-defined chest and could feel his solid hardness pressing tightly against her tummy. She reached up to kiss his lips, his hand rested over her curvy hips and stroked down to caress her smooth ass cheeks. This felt so naughty, so very wrong. She felt dizzy, lightheaded.

"Fuck me Steve" She whispered huskily, trying to act assured. Slutty even. "Fuck me here..."

Steve turned her around and encouraged her to sit beside Sarah on the rug. Sarah smiled at her, sensing her apprehension. "Don't worry girl, it'll be fine, he's so fucking good. Just enjoy it."

Sarah shifted to one side as her boyfriend knelt down and gently pushed Alysia backwards. He moved over and prised her smooth legs apart, so that her pussy was displayed in front of him. They could both see her frightened look, almost as if she was a teenage girl again, about to have her virginity taken away.

"It's OK Alysia, just enjoy this. You're so fucking beautiful. You've made me so excited." His cock pointed upwards, bobbing like a thick missile. It looked so firm...so desirable.

Sarah reached over and clasped George's hand. "Get over here and be with your wife!" She pulled him over to sit by her. He kneeled by Alysia's head and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked, softly stroking her flushed cheeks with the back of his fingers.

"I love you, Georgie" she smiled. "I want this for you...for us..."

She reached for his hand and held it tightly. They kissed one another.

Sarah stood and reached over to grab the box of condoms. She extracted one of the silver foils and ripped it open. A faint smell of spermicide lubricant permeated through the tense air.

"C'mon then lover boy," she smirked at her boyfriend, "Try this for size."

Steve groaned smugly back at her as she expertly rolled the rubber over his twitching, bold tip and as far down his curved shaft as it would stretch. "Locked and loaded," She proudly whispered, gently stroking his balls, "Christ Ste, make sure I get some of that later."

She guided her boyfriend closer into Alysia's waiting pussy, making her spread her legs wider to accommodate him. Alysia's breathing was heavy now, her heart beating out of her chest. She clutched her husband's hand, almost painfully tighter.