Sophia's Scottish Seclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So in a way, you did me a favour. You, Ian, damn you, got me fired from a stressful job working for people I couldn't stand. Thanks buddy!" and they both laughed now. Then Ian Mackay dropped the little grenade. "But actually it was because of that, I wanted YOU Sophia. Your effort challenged me in a way I'd not faced before" He looked shamefaced now. "That's why I got you blacklisted. Put the advert in the paper I knew you read and prayed like heck you'd see it." She stared in shock. "Don't worry. If you hadn't done so within two months I'd have got it lifted. You made it by two weeks. So please don't take it personally. But now, with your skills I'd like you Sophia to join me here at MTL!"

She gasped at this. What an opportunity and she almost said yes straight away, but paused. Thinking things rationally. Would it involve all this stuff, wearing these frocks and the bondage stuff? Or were they a ruse, searching her darkest held secrets just to get her to sign up. After that she'd have to wear normal stuff again, treat him like a normal boss?

Sophia waited then asked him straight out, explaining her thoughts and that took a while. He smiled, saying he was glad she'd thought it through. But no, if she wanted...and he grinned, "As I know you do," she went red at that, then yes. This would be her way of life from now on. She'd become his equal partner in the firm, "As it's only me anyway," but these outfits would continue. "So would the rest, if you wanted?" he replied, eyes twinkling and she smiled and relaxed. Go for it honey...she thought.

"OK Mr MTL, you have another deal, I accept" she said, the pair getting to their feet. Coming closer but instead of shaking hands they embraced and had a huge sloppy snog. "Sealed with a loving kiss. I'll bet that's never been heard on a Trading Floor either." she smiled, holding his cool hands.

Chapter 8.

He grinned then led Sophia next door to the office. Her eyes amazed at all the technology in here. Screens on the wall, his computers, various phones and so on. "Here we are. MTL in all it's glory." He said proudly.

Ian led her back to the sitting room and they sat and had a long chat about her bondage experiences. The girl flushing as she explained how it felt. He nodded, knowing it to be true, telling her he'd once been a sub himself to a very domineering woman in London. "She was a tyrant, but taught a rebellious teenager the facts of life...and I loved Margaret for it. Once I qualified from university with grades that exceeded her expectations she occasionally allowed me to dominate her. So I know from both sides of the collar, cuffs and so on." He said, taking a moment to fetch the belt she'd worn this morning.

Sophia headed off to use the bathroom then brought in two coffees, the girl taking time to admire her figure in the mirror, smoothing her hands over the dress. Swinging round and watching how the folds of material moved and she was already in love with this stuff. She might even learn to like the corset!

Back to the room and the pair discussed rules for her, basically when Sophia wore any form of restraint she was not allowed to say a word. Only if she felt a situation had gone too far would she be allowed to use her codewords. Having been told these had to be easy enough to 'decipher from behind a gag' The phrase making her shudder but he saw her eyes light up as well. She finished her coffee and took the cups out then returned.

To test this he handed the belt over and told Sophia to put it on with the cuffs faced forward then secure her arms. She did so, her eyes widening as the metal gripped her wrists. Ian told her to sit down and she complied. It was hard to balance and she almost fell back into the seat. He then put more cuffs on her ankles, taking time to caress her legs. She smiled at this then her collar was locked on and got a rub of cheek, the lassie waiting to see what was coming next. Instead he sat down across the room, got a paper from the rack and started to read.

The girl now knowing this was a test and tried to relax as the minutes ticked past. It was hard and he sensed a little frustration as she began wriggling her fingers, Ian remembering the times Margaret had chained him up then left to go to work. She'd only worn them an hour or so...he'd once been left all weekend!

He finally called out some financial stuff, bitching about trade taxes and so on. Asking her opinion and he saw her nodding in agreement, drawing breath, opening her...then pause...just before speaking. She waited then exhaled quietly. Sitting there for another half-hour while he completed the crossword well inside his normal time. Ian smiled, telling her to stand up, the girl doing so rather inelegently. It's hard when you've not got your hands to push up with, she thought.

Ian freed Sophia, seeing her rub the wrists then standing there. "Well done," he said, taking the girl close and their lips met again. "You passed!" and now her smile lit up the room as another long kiss followed. "Right, I'll show you round the rest of the place" He watched how she walked in her heels. The strides short, the way her dresses moved and he could see her starting to love it. Her hands now and again running over her body. I've got you now Miss Rohannson, he grinned to himself as they went outside. Ian's house was as impressive externally too. A real country 'manor' but he assured her there'd be no gardening duties.

Introducing Sophia to George the horse once he'd changed footwear and brought her to the two-berth stable. Seeing how she gently rubbed the old boys' nose. Feeding him a suger cube. He did a bit of cleaning, happy to muck the beast out. She offered but he declined, saying that she wasn't to get her dress dirty. Standing admiring those muscles when he'd removed the jacket. Once finished he took the girl to the other berth and walked in. Sophia amazed to see HER name on a new shiny plate.

"Come on in," he ordered, standing with a thick collar in his hand. She obeyed and tried not to shudder as he locked it around her neck then took the keys out, the chain on that leading from the wall. "Right love, you'll be safe in here till lunchtime" he smiled then walked out, closed the half door and bolted it.

Looking over as she stood staring back. Then Sophia smiled and winked! Making a whinnie noise and tossed her head, just like he'd often seen George do. He grinned and left her for moment then returned, unlbolting the door and coming in with a box marked 'Sophia's Tack' "Always wanted another, you'll do," he said unpacking a riding jacket. Helping her into it, then placing curious shaped but fine leather gloves on her hands, as these had 'hooves' over where her fingers would be. She had to tightly grip the little bar inside each one and he laced the wrists so she couldn't shake them off.

A pair of boots came next. Knee length and these had NO heel but jacked her feet up, as there were 'hooves' under the toe area. She had to rest on the sides of the stable as they were done up. His bloody hands wandered and stroked her upper thigh, getting a really sexy moan as he carried on, touching so gently...there. "Easy honey, easy... Sophilly. Must get the plate changed," he joked coming up to see her eyes sparkling.

"Last...bits, you ready for this?" he asked, his hands back in the box. She nodded, of course hoping it'd be something interesting. Only to stare as Ian pulled out a head harness. Coming to where she stood. "Hold your hair please," he instructed and Sophia paused then looked puzzled, waving her 'hooves' at him. "Oops sorry," he grinned then, securing it himself with a rubber band.

He slipped the bridle over her head and told the girl to open her mouth. The bit was placed inside and she obeyed the order to clamp her jawbones on it, just behind those pearly white teeth. Ian could now tighten the myriad of straps onto the collar and also hold her mouth firmly shut. When he saw Sophia's eyes start to widen and nose flare, bucking her head a little he apologised and loosened one a notch, adding a pair of ears to the top. "There, just like George has,"

Sophia flushed when Ian leaned in and smirked, "Soon I'll be riding you too, with or without a whip!" He went to leave but then stopped. "Oops, I forgot the blinkers," he grinned, taking them and attaching to either side of her harness. "Better...nah, think you're a little excitable...Sophilly". So he pulled them across and secured the straps over the bridge of her nose, effectively blindfolding her. "There, have a whinnie now...pet" he joked. Taking the girl and rubbing both hands over her hips and ass, the faint sighs coming from her mouth a real cock hardener as he moved up her torso and onto those corseted and now heaving breasts.

He didn't know how turned on Sophia was right now either!

She heard the door shut and the bolts secure it, Ian heading off with a whistle. Behind him the girl was standing there a little shocked at what he'd said just now. 'He'll be riding me soon eh?' she thought. 'Hmmm, sounds rather hopeful'

Chapter 9. Sophia stayed on her feet for a while then decided to lie down, as she was worried about overbalancing in the boots. It was difficult but that was how he found her curled up just before lunch and she did look sweet. He crept out to fetch a camera and took several photos. Waking the girl minutes later. She got to her feet and waited as he removed the bit, then the rest, Sophia working her jaw as it was sore. Rubbing the marks, as there were a few lines where the straps had dug in. Outside and free of restraints she thanked him for an interesting first morning of her new life as she dusted her dress down.

The afternoon was equally good. She cooked lunch and did her duties, serving a splendid meal and got a hug for that. Having cleared up he waited for her to return from the bathroom then took Sophia back to the stable to see her carriage jail from last night. "What an amazing piece of kit. I loved the thrill it gave me Ian" she glowed, remembering the way he'd secured her inside. She peeked in, seeing the manacles there and MacKay saw her reach up and gently rub one. He smacked her bottom, then slowly pushed her in and shut the door. Locking it with a rattle. She was about to retort...then saw him smile. Sophia realising technically this was restraint as she couldn't escape, so 'the rules' applied.

Sitting down she looked through the bars, leaning against them as Ian rubbed her cheek. "Good girl, now you know what to do. Wait for a moment," he said and walked off, returning with a box which contained her belt and collar, gag and blindfold plus ankle cuffs. Feeding one by one through the bars and waiting as the girl fitted them to the back wall, the belt near the base then reached down and locked her ankles, taking the chains already in the carriage and clipping them correctly. Doing the bits for her neck and waist then applying the gag and blindfold. Sophia paused then reached up to the wrist cuffs and placed her arms in each. Her heart leaping as both snapped round and she was done.

He swished the curtains across then left her to stew all afternoon. The girl wondering what else he'd do. This was only the first day!

Freedom came promptly at 6pm and he grinned as Sophia, once released dashed off to the bathroom for the obvious. Returning later with a smile. "Still dry, but it was close Ian. Please honey, I love wearing these dresses and don't want to wreck one by not being able to...to hold on," she said. He agreed and apologised...saying he'd forgotton she was out there while he'd been off to do the weekly shopping. She wondered how he'd got anywhere that fast, then amazed on discovering that half a mile away up the road was a hangar containing his Long Ranger helicopter! She'd heard one earlier, flying about while sitting there in the carriage. Now she KNEW he was the real deal but hoped he was a good pilot or she'd have been in trouble.

Her evening was spent free of restraints, the girl swishing in for late night cocoa in that white nightie and bedjacket. Ian MacKay wanted to jump her right now but instead settled for a hug and rub, telling Sophia she'd be starting work properly tomorrow morning "At 09:30 promptly. Wear a light grey dress please. I'll always like my staff to...look demure" he grinned, also saying he had 'a very interesting system' that'd help her concentrate.

She tried to wheedle that out of him but Ian refused and stood up to retire for the night. "You'll find out soon enough young lady. Now be off to bed with you". If only, she thought picking up the cups and clearing the place before sliding onto that comfy mattress. Only at the last minute remembering to set her alarm.

Chapter 10.

Having checked she'd cleared up after breakfast, used the bathroom Ian said it was time for them to start work. Pleased she'd reported ready at 09:15. He placed the thick manacles on Sophia's wrists, clicking them closed and the girl already smiling as she got that surge of adrenalin. The fact she was now safely under the bound rules as she bent down to hitch up her skirts.

A vibrator was inserted into her pussy and the knickers replaced, then she shuddered as that chastity belt was shown to her then applied over the top, getting another sensual stroke of thigh. "Drop your dresses my love" he ordered, coming out from the myriad of layers and she did. Pausing and bending over to tug them tidy then looked up. "There's a good girl" he nodded and she blushed. Thinking this was a hell of a system he'd planned to help her concentrate!

Ian then led her carefully downstairs and into the office, guiding Sophia over to the pole that now sat beyond his desk. It certainly hadn't been here yesterday! She briefly started then paused, seeing and analizing its purpose. He too grinned and unlocked all the loops.

"Ready?" and she nodded. MacKay turning the girl around then easing her back till she rested against it. Miss Rohannson had read bondage stories on-line, even wished Max had bought her one had they existed. But Ian MacKay of course could afford to have a real one made in secret.

"Yes my dear. Custom measured just for you," he said, seeing her eyes widen as he closed the neck collar around. Holding her chin up so she'd be staring just over his head while he was sitting at the desk. He freed her arms then told her to reach round behind the pole. She managed not to gasp once the new manacles snapped round her limbs. Another loop went round her waist and was locked, then he got her dress hooked over the opened ones that stuck up from the bottom and tidied up the heavy layers so you couldn't see she was secured there too. Tenderly stroking her legs up and down, a happy sigh coming from her mouth.

Lastly came the blindfold wrapped over her eyes and tied off, the material just above the bridge of her nose with no light getting through. Or course she'd not be gagged, as this was a workday and Sophia had money to make. She got a good smoochy kiss to start then heard him fire up the computer. Only once they'd started would she be allowed to speak normally. A little humour was to be permitted if she started to get stressed.

Over the next three hours he regaled various figures of shares, their fluctuating values and Sophia memorised them, working out sales charges, taxes and so on. Calling certain trends she picked up on, the same actions she'd done in London. Ian MacKay amazed as the girl, despite being strapped to a pole and receiving irregular stimulation from her vibrator was able to concentrate so well. At one point he almost accidentally let her orgasm, only a strained gasp of 'Ian pleeeese' prevented her blowing up. The sexy groan that emerged with the relieved 'thanks hon' would have brought any Stock Exchange trading floor into hysterics. He planned to record it next time when they did this tomorrow morning.

That sale did go pear-shaped but she'd put it on hold first and it didn't cost them a penny as someone else got in first, then the value declined. Telling Sophia this brought a smile to her face. "Did it to me didn't you?" she chuckled. Now glowing with sweat...oh god he wanted to free Miss Rohannson and screw her right NOW...but needs must and it was still too early for lunch. She'd earned herself a juice, which Sophia supped through a straw before saying she was ready to continue. "Besides you'll have to make your own coffee now...sweetie!" and that made him laugh.

Chapter 11.

They completed the morning trades and Sophia got a kiss and rub as reward. On her first morning she'd made them twenty-two thousand pre-tax pounds. Seriously a good days' work but the girl seemed not to be happy with this. Freeing her from the post he removed everything including the chastity belt. Thus she was able to talk normally... after a snog of course, feeling a bit wobbly too.

Admitting she should have done better with one of the pitches. "I'll be better Friday. I promise Ian," she said tiredly, needing a rest-stop too. He smacked her ass gently then said he'd prepare lunch while she showered then changed into the black outfit please. To her reasoning it made Sophia wonder if she was to be punished after all... this being confirmed when he said she was to present herself with the waist belt on and wrists secured in front. Trouble being she was looking forward to seeing what he meant. Going to the staircase and hurrying up, hitching her dress so she'd not trip over the hem like yesterday.

Taking her time Sophia enjoyed the brief release from the corset. Man's best subjegation device for his lady, and a long shower and rub got the girl into a really happy mood. The light grey dress was put to one side, it'd need cleaning before being worn again and she wasn't yet sure how he'd get them done.

A dose of perfume and other stuff then Miss Rohannson began the laborious task of dressing again. It took her longer, as first time she couldn't get the buttons done up. Surely these dresses were the same size? He said they'd all been made to measure for her. Then she realised this must be her punishment outfit and extra tightness of the corset was required!

By the time she'd finished tugging at the strings Sophia Rohannson was ready to faint. This one was almost painfully tight, but the girl...like her first time wanted to prove herself to Ian. The waist belt was applied and this too was a punishment one. Almost as soon as the button in the back bit had touched her, it snapped around, the thing whipping itself out of her grasp. She squealed, then hoped he hadn't heard. Pausing for a moment but no sounds of him coming up to do anything and Sophia sighed in relief. The wrist cuffs were equally vicious once they'd seized hold. Even her slender arms bulged a bit from the padding but it was too late now. Once that belt had been applied she'd committed herself to the ordeal that lay ahead.

The first bit of course being that staircase. Her 'normal' high heels were bad enough. Five-inch spiked monsters simply terrified the girl and it took a few breaths before Sophia began the descent. Almost crying in relief as she made it down, coming to the kitchen and waiting for Ian to acknowledge her presence. He turned, stared then smiled a little grimly she thought. Coming close and lifting her skirts to check the underwear was black all over.

"Excellent, let's eat," he said, indicating for Sophia to be seated. As she was used to running both hands under her dresses before sitting, she paused. Then moved the chair back, sat right on the edge and slithered backwards. He smiled then watched as she tried to get the chair forward, hooking her feet either side and succeeding as it lurched close enough. Sneaky girl, he thought, next time he'd wait til she'd sat down, then chain Sophia's ankles together before she could try that again.