Sophia's Scottish Seclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at him, then as he'd opened his arms in welcome she broke down, rushing for a reassuring kiss and cuddle. "Alright honey, it's OK now. But did you learn a lesson about asking? If the pole had accidentally locked while I'm out you could have got stuck," he said. The girl nodded tearfully and apologised. This was accepted, normality prevailed and their breakfast was prepared.

Being the first Saturday of the month this was the one time a cleaning company came and did the place all over. He normally went out for the day but with Sophia here and dressed like that he didn't want her to be seen. Having thought more about it he finally decided rather than take her out to Inverness in a modern outfit, he'd hide her at the familys' old croft up the road. She seemed happy at hearing this. Excited even on being told it was a little extreme to cope with so early on. "I'll be fine Ian. I can hack it," she retorted and went to put on the requested deep brown outfit plus regulation shoes.

This of course neccesitated a ride in the carriage too and Sophia managed to clamber inside. This time with the collar and a belt on the back wall all Miss Rohansson had to do was shuffle into position and try not to look too thrilled as she was secured. He even kissed her hands before locking them into the corners. Ankles last before he blindfolded her. Giving the lassie a tap on the nose before she heard him load some boxes at her feet then lock the door. As it was daylight the curtain was pulled across with a florish then Ian went to get George and hook him up.

They thundered off along the road, wind blowing Sophia's hair all over the place and she felt good that normal relations had been established. The journey seemed to last a very long time, Miss Rohannson not knowing that they were five miles past the station at the end of the track. Also and this might have made her think twice about consenting if she'd known or could see, that the MacKay's croft was in the middle of a loch!

Ian freed her then led the blindfolded girl to the jetty. Ordering the lass to stand still as he didn't want her falling in! She nearly panicked, though Sophia was a good swimmer the idea of floundering aroung in this heavy dress filled her with dread. Freezing solid she waited as MacKay shifted stuff into the boat then got her to step in. The craft wobbled and she quickly sat down with a thump, breathing a sigh of relief, hearing him laugh at her.

She smiled, stuck her tongue out then that was wiped off as he bound her ankles to the bottom of the boat, then secured those wrists behind her back. "That'll teach you to be rude Sophia" he chuckled and she smiled wryly, getting a knee pat for it. He assured her this area was so remote there was no chance of them being seen. Sitting shaking as he boarded and rowed off towards the island.

He saw her mouth open to protest, then she checked herself. Gradually however she relaxed, the sun shining and warming her skin. What little of it was visible under the ton of fabric she was dressed in. But as Sophia didn't want to wear any less these days then she'd have to put up with it. Shuffling on the bench seat, wriggling her wrists in the cuffs, listening to the splosh as Ian headed across the surface. Before long they arrived and the girl was ordered to wait. She nodded and tried to hold tight as he got off, dragging the boxes with him.

Twice more he did this, on one occasion she heard a brief burst of hammering. Then he returned and took the cuffs off. Helping Sophia out of the boat and this time got another relieved sigh as she stood on dry land. Ian led her up to the croft, still in remarkable nick despite not having been used much in the last ten years. The outside toilet in the separate hut however had been his biggest concern because he planned to secure Sophia in a collar to prevent the girl leaving the property and being seen.

That had been the hammering, putting a spike into the main room's wall and attaching the eight-foot chain to it. In one of the boxes brought with him were food, bottled water, a set of books, her phone and a couple of other things to make her day here more comfortable. A bucket would have to suffice for the obvious with antiseptic wipes for her hands and...there.

The other box he planned to let her find out for herself, being a set of brown restraints. But the wearer could unlock these, by tapping the button on the outside, her current cuffs were like that too. So it meant the girl, if she were sensible could play at binding herself then not have to wait to be freed. Assuming she didn't get stuck of course. He had faith in the lass and hoped she'd not let him down.

Sophia was pleased to come inside, letting her dresses go as she'd almost tripped over the hem coming up the short staircase to the door because of course she had no vision. Once there Ian guided her to the chair then slipped the collar round her neck and locked it, ignoring a faint gasp of surprise, followed by a belt then did her ankles too with only a six inch chain. Wrists got the standard cuffs and in front but were not attached to the belt.

Her hands shook badly for a moment then he stroked her cheek and eased her into the seat. Briefing the girl about her day ahead. What was here for her and why he didn't want Sophia to be seen. Ian had spent so much on Miss Rohannson, her dresses and all the other stuff so he wasn't prepared to take the chance of losing her.

She nodded on being asked was this all right for her? Relieved to find that once he'd got back to the house he'd text her, allowing the girl to remove her blindfold. "And not before young lady, do you understand? Trust me I'll know." he said. Sophia smiled and got a smoochy kiss as reward and he slipped the phone into her hands. "Only be a few hours. Now don't use up all your battery in case there's a problem" He left then the girl listened as he did one last amazing thing, glad he'd warned Miss Rohannson he was bricking up the door so nobody would think the place was occupied. She got rather damp thinking about it. Finally he was done and she heard him call out he was going.

Chapter 17.

Sophia waited like a perfect sub for the bleep of her phone to go. Finally it did and she cautiously removed the blindfold, blinking in the dim lighting of the room. The box of food and water was right there as promised, though she was surprised how much was in there. "Not staying all weekend," she grinned, then wondered... Maybe he'd thought there'd be a problem and couldn't get back till Sunday. So he'd left extra rations just in case. "Real Boy Scout, always prepared" and it made her happy to realise once more Ian was concerned for her welfare. A torch and spare batteries was also in the box.

A bigger parcel next to the old metal-framed bed. He'd put a pile of blankets and a small cushion on there in case she wanted a lie-down. How thoughtful and she was about to shuffle for a drink when the phone bleeped again.

'Back at home. Hope you waited as asked. Press buttons on side to release the wristcuffs, the same for your ankles. Enjoy your day Sophia dear. The cleaners here already so I should be back there before 6pm. Love you honey. Ian'

She read, the girl smiling as she looked down at her restraints. Seeing the little button on each one. She twisted the cuff round and pressed it, the manacle clicking open and falling away. Moments later she had the others off too, rubbing her skin from the marks.

A feel round hoping the belt might have one proved fruitless. Ian thought Sophia might try stripping off and he didn't want that. She got to her feet and wandered around the surprisingly spacious room, coming up short on her collar chain before being able to look out of the one opening at the far end that provided a bit of her light. Higher gaps in the croft walls were there and showed this place originally had two floors but the wood beams and stuff had been removed a long time ago.

"A spacious cell'" she grinned quietly, pacing about. Thankful the floor wasn't too rough. Tripping in the heels and braining herself against a wall would not be in her best interest. A drink and apple eating session followed then she opened the other parcel that Ian had left.

"Wow," Sophia said, seeing an impressive array of chains and manacles as they were pulled out and checked, seeing the same buttons as before on all of them. Applying one to her wrist then undoing it again. Sadly no vibrator however and she scowled briefly before finding a gag and sleepmask. She ignored a tiny box in the bottom, probably something left from before, she thought, looking at the cuffs in her hands...wondering.

Taking a chance she did the cuff up again then reached round and paused before placing her other wrist in and pressed the inside button. Heart surging as she heard the snap of the manacle as it gripped. She tugged, properly locked and got a little tremor going, then her fingers began hunting for the other one. Nothing at first then finally after a moment of twisting there it was. A firm press...yes, result, the cuff dropped away and Sophia smiled broadly.

An hour later after a read Sophia was looking at the pile of restraints on her bed. She'd already put the original ankle and wrist cuffs on again, feeling so contented any time she tugged at the heavy bonds, like when she was young, pretending she was tied up and helpless.

"I wonder," she murmured, looking at the bedframe. She unlocked herself, used the bucket without making a mess then got to work. Leaning over and attaching cuffs to each of the bottom two corners, doing others to the top. She moved the excess stuff back to the box and got on, tidying the dress so it didn't bunch underneath. Easing down, spreading her legs and clicking the manacles over both. Then she lay back and tried doing her wrists. Having measured the fact that she could ease the cuffs up and press the buttons against the frame and they'd come off. Doing one up and testing it. Of course it worked and she grinned.

Then Sophia took a breath and did it again. That surge as it locked then she looked over and nervously did the other too.

SNAP.

Now her heart really did leap. "Yeah, manacled to my bed, awaiting a ravishing," she said with a smile. Tugging at the bonds, her wrists and ankles able to move a lot more than she thought as the metal made that lovely clinking sound.

So after a while lying there feeling unsatisfied with her effort Sophia tried again. Moving the corner restraints in a few inches, having put the original ankle cuffs on first. Locking the others above so she had TWO manacles on each leg. Now she couldn't move the limbs at all, open or closed, not an inch.

"Great, that's better," she grinned, having placed the normal wrist cuffs opened on the top then did the others first, pushing them down her arms a bit as these were not padded thus larger. Sophia sorted herself out then by feel she rested one wrist in the cuff and depressed the button. The locking sound making her jump a bit. Then a deep breath and do it again.

SNAP.

"Bloody hell," she said, a broad smile now as Sophia tested her bonds. Barely any movement was possible, maybe an inch or two and the girl went into hopeful orgasm mode. Tugging and pulling pretending to try and escape. Humping her torso up off the bed and down again. Wishing there were some way of holding that more firmly...yes there was.

She paused, thinking what chains were left. Yes, that'd do it. Sophia looked up and tried to twist the cuffs round to press the button...and realised she couldn't quite reach. Her hands, with both sets on could not move close enough together. Miss Rohannson gasped in shock, rattling helplessly against the restraints, almost bursting into tears at the fact she'd got stuck. Knocking the cuffs against the bars and suddenly one popped open and she squealed with joy, smiled and freed her wrists. By sheer fluke she'd discovered how to do it ok with both sets on.

Chapter 18.

Now for the next stage in her orgasm plan. Sophia moved the blankets apart so there was a space right under where the belt would be. Thus, using a couple of snaplocks she could put a chain under the frame and attached the two ends to the little d'rings on either side of her belt. It took a lot of measuring to get right. If she was able to take the belt off anyway it'd be simple. But Ian, damn him had not given her the right equipment!

On the third go she go it right. Lying there with both sides held firm. She tried wriggling, not an inch. The belt hard against her midriff. As there was still a bit of play in the wrist cuffs Sophia also moved it all down the bed a bit. Thus her feet actually went through the larger bars at the base. While her hands were just short of the ones at the top. Ideal and she grinned.

A long drink later, munch and use of the bucket Sophia Rohannson was getting ready. Feet first, then the belt next before lying back, making sure the damn collar chain didn't get in the way. Wrists done from the sides then shake her arms so they slid up a bit, shame the dress sleeves made it harder. Finally she paused then eased both into the second set of cuffs, then forced down on the buttons.

SNAPSNAP.

She smiled and closed her eyes, her heart pounding as she tried tugging at the chains. There was still that damn give in the ones from the side. How could she solve this?

Free minutes later and looking at the chains. If she wound the side cuffs round the bar once they'd not come down the bed at all. So what she did was to lay them open just above instead of below the wrist-to-wrist ones. A check with the belt and ankles free proved it'd work. She could push the wrist one on the bar, free those then reach up and do the others too. Result!

Another sip of water then Sophia decided it was time to really challenge herself. Put the penis gag and blindfold on as well. That should get her going! They were applied, the mask just on her forehead as she did the ankles then lay back and attached the snaplocks to her belt, having to shuffle down a bit to get them on. Well pinned down now, she thought with a gagged grin as she lowered the blindfold.

The wrist stuff was harder to get right. Twice Sophia tried to reach the cuffs, her knuckles almost setting one off. She really had to strain against the belt as it dug into her pelvic bone. Deciding to lurch up the bed with her body and slap them in instead. A deep breath then...GO!

A chorus of SNAPSNAPSNAPSNAP greeted Sophia as all the four manacle buttons worked, first time. Squealing with joy she relaxed and humped down the bed to stop the belt hurting so much. This pulled the cuffs tighter and she tried moving her arms in any direction...nothing. Not an inch of give and she sighed. Knowing now she was safely locked down. Four manacles on her legs, four on the wrists, a belt plus the gag and blindfold.

Sophia Rohannson drifted off into happy zone. Pretending Ian was there about to ravish her. She didn't want him to so tugged on the bonds, trying to struggle as the metal held firm. Her torso bouncing by a fraction as the cruel belt stopped any chance of freedom. Her tummy was going haywire now as she went on and on for ages. Chains rattling, squeals from her throat. Everything bubbling nicely then she finally detected the first twinges. Screaming into the gag for anyone to save her from this bad bad man.

Suddenly when she was tiring and thought it impossible to go any further it arrived. The wave crashing over into her head. The surge in her pussy, flowing out and it felt BLOODY WONDERFUL...until it faded away at last. A exhausted but relieved Sophia thrilled it'd worked out fine. Get herself free and have a clean-up, then rest before doing it again later. Ian had packed several changes of knickers in the box. He must have guessed I'd do this she smiled behind the gag.

Now she wanted to change her underwear, feeling discharge oozing from her pussy and Sophia didn't want it to mark the petticoats inside her dresses. She pushed the wrist manacles to open them but was shocked when it was the fingers that hit the bars instead. Sophia touched them again and slowly took stock at what she felt. Her cuffs were at least six inches AWAY from the bars. How had this happened, she'd measured it fine, only wriggled back an inch as that was all the belt had given her! That lurch up the bed when getting the cuffs on hadn't been that far, had it?

The awful realisation now hit Sophia. Maybe she'd misjudged this after all, and now she was stuck. Her eyes blurred with tears as she tried moving her arms...nothing. Just as she'd so wanted then.

BUT NOT NOW!

She wept properly now. Knowing that it had only been lunchtime when she'd done this. How could she last another SEVEN hours like this?

Then her phone bleeped.

Mmmmppphhh! She screamed into the gag. Her fingers banging the bars. Body trying to free itself from the grip of the snaplocks. But it was no good and she sank into sobs again.

Then she heard voices outside...and none of them was Ian's...these unknowns were Americans!

Chapter 19.

Sophia Rohannson nearly died on the spot. This was worse than she'd done at Rannoch Moor. These people, she'd heard at least three different accents out there. Speaking the way Yanks do. Loudly, the brash tones of New York being one, a quieter drawl that was unplacable, then the last was real Texan.

All she could think of was thank goodness Ian had blocked the door up so well. The Yanks circled at least three times round the building as she listened to their chatter. Then she heard one, "Clint, watcha doin' buddy? Leave them bricks 'lone. This place ain't been used for years. Look I'll give ya a bunk up. Peek through the gap instead. If nuthin' there we'll quit. Thought it was a folorn chance anyway coming here."

The girl was quietly crying now. If he looked inside and saw her lying there helpless... A blindfolded and gagged female chained to a bed then anything could happen.

Her phone bleeped again just as she heard scrabbling up the walls.

"Strewth Mitch, can't yer turn the damn 'cellphone off at all buster, even on vacation?" came the other voice as the noise stopped. There was a pause, as the guy must have checked his phone. "Shit, missed that coming through. Though I can't figure this. It says I got the message a while ago. But you just heard the bleeping. Oh I don't know 'bout these Limey networks. Anyway, the walls' too thick unless I climb right in or we take out the bricks. Don't think it's worth it. C'mon back to the boat fellas,' lets go in case the owner turns up. We don't want no fuss."

Sophia sobbed in relief as the voices faded. Thanking her lucky stars for the phone reception out here. But it still didn't hide the fact that Miss Rohannson was stuck. She tugged pathetically on her bonds now. Really tired, her arms two rods of pain, legs aching as the cuffs dug in. The belt too was doing its captive no favours. She lost it now, thrashing against the restraints, screaming like a banshee, ignoring the pain now, even the Americans coming back would be better than this torment. Then the second orgasm struck, totally out of the blue, a really big one too and Sophia passed out as the euphoria swept the girl away.

Coming to sometime later Sophia pulled again on her wrists, then was amazed to realise one of the cuffs was open. Her fingers touched the bars but almost in the palm of her hands now. Though the strain of the belt on her waist was hurting her bad, same way the ankles were so painful. She must have somehow got up the bed and bashed a button purely by luck.

It was one of the side ones too so she could reach the other wrist. She tried to push, squealing with joy as the cuff popped open and she could lower her arms, wriggle back down to relieve the strain then undo the wrist-to-wrist ones. A few moments later Sophia was free, sitting on the bed in thankfulness, feeling a little stupid, rather sticky too and thirsty to boot. Rubbing the marks on her limbs. Relieved that the ankle cuffs had not wrecked her stockings, as there were no spares provided.