Sophia's Scottish Seclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she had to see what those texts were. A look at her phone and she sighed, the first was today's football draw, the second, more important one was also from Ian asking was she enjoying herself? "Hmmm, not so sure love" she thought about sending back. But that might concern him so she just said yes and left it at that.

Sophia went back to her chair, and had another read for an hour or maybe more, of course she cuffed herself first! Sitting there smiling, trying to part her arms and legs before the metal prevented it. But she couldn't sit for that long because she kept staring at the bed and thinking. After another reststop Miss Rohannson was back on it. Ankles, waist already done, the gag and blindfold soon joining it before she lurched up and banged her wrists down.

SNAPSNAPSNAPSNAP, she heard and her heart surged. "Bloody hell," she wailed into the gag as she tugged on the bonds and felt nothing moving. The struggle began again and it took much less time, the orgasms even better and Sophia passed out, her screams degenerating into silence.

Coming to a long time later a tired and aching Miss Rohannson began the frustrating attempts to free her wrists. Twice she hit the bars with her left but the button didn't work for some reason. She was a little worried when the same happened to her right and she began tugging, before the bloody orgasm sent Sophia away with the fairies again!

It wasn't fair, she thought coming to, feeling really stupid now. Everything still firmly locked. She was in tears and lost it. Wailing and screaming into the gag, really shaking everything in a right old panic, then just as the third orgasm struck she felt one of the left cuffs pop off and the girl faded out with a relieved smile. Freeing herself a long while later, her arms on fire, marks on her legs and for the first time Sophia Rohannson realised she was addicted to this and didn't care. She'd endured more orgasms in the last two days than most of last year.

A look on her phone, another message from Ian. Saying he was on his way back with George and would she be ready as before. That gave her about an hour to get cleaned up, have some tea then pack everything away. Then be sitting demurely and cuffed in her chair the way he'd left her this morning. Sophia had a stretch, then wondered whether to do the bed thing again and let him find her like that. He might be angry...or he might hoik her dresses up and give her the satisfaction of a damn good shag!

Hmmm, what a decision for the girl to make!

She was still debating this when another message came through.

'Sophia. Ignore the silence rules and please answer when I ring. Important'

Seconds later the phone trilled. Sophia checked the display, of course it would be Ian, but when she answered cheerily her heart chilled at the voice as he asked her to pipe down and listen carefully. He didn't sound at all pleased.

"Listen Sophia honey, we've got a huge problem," he began and her heart missed a beat...or three when he said that 'the bloody boat had been cast adrift and its' now in the middle of the loch!'

Chapter 20.

Thankfully she didn't burst into tears, but told him she knew something about this. Explaining about the unplanned visit by the Yanks, but after a brief rant from her man assured him that they had no idea she was inside the building and was still safe. "You did a great job on the door. When you sent one of the messages it got them distracted and they left. I guess they bottled it, brought the boat back to your jetty and forgot to secure it" He listened as she said that, knowing the girl did have a calm head on her shoulders after all.

"OK, but listen, the boat is slowly heading your way on the wind. Free yourself and see if you can find a rope or something to hook it in..."

"Ian love," she interrupted her voice not so calm now, but hardly surprising really. "In case you've forgotten, my neck's in a collar, my waist is clamped in a belt, the bloody door is blocked up by two tons of bricks. Now how the hell do you expect me to even reach the entrance?" she snapped, a little scared now, but was amazed when she heard the amusement in his reply having got that off her chest.

"Sophia, dear Sophia. I guess you were so excited by the manacles...I bet you've been playing all day with them. Come on, admit it" And despite this problem, she agreed, smiling now. To prove it she clicked the cuffs over her wrists so he could hear. "Very good. But it proved one thing, that you're a true sub... because...in that small box you obviously hadn't checked o' bondage addict..." and he paused to highten the drama.

"...are the keys to your belt and collar!"

She squealed and dashed to the box grabbing the small container now and opening it. Her heart leaping as she saw the two keys, even marked as to which did what. Quickly she unlocked the collar, stripped off the belt...and burst into tears. Ian let her cry it off then told Sophia she was allowed to undress now and do her best to grab the boat if it came close enough. "I can swim..." she began but was told not to try. The water was cold here and she'd probably suffer exhaustion on the way. "Don't you dare love. I cannot lose you Sophia, please, just wait" he pleaded, and she loved him even more now.

"OK, my brother was good with a lasso. I'll try to see what I can do. Just keep an eye on the boat while I get the bricks out. I'll save the battery now. Bye love," she blew a kiss then began to undress.

Chapter 21.

Fifty yards. It missed Sophia by fifty yards. The blanket shrouded girl watching helplessly as the boat came closer then almost as if it knew, eased to the left a bit then carried on. Ian, on the darkening shore saw her look of despair as she realised. The girl turning away and going back up to the croft, doing something with her phone, though MacKay was slightly amused to see she still had her shoes on. Then realised the ground there wasn't exactly smooth. Even as a kid when visiting his parents he'd always worn something. Sophia, in her city soft feet had no chance.

He was tapping out a messege when his phoned bleeped and he read...

'Ian, I've got plenty of food and water left. Blankets for warmth...and things to do. Take George home and we'll try tomorrow morning. In this wind the boat looks like it'll go all the way to the far side. I really hope your walking boots are broken in buster, coz you are off for a tramp round the edge. Love Sophia xxx.

Now he really knew she'd cope. He rang back, telling her to return to the croft and block the door again to stop the draft. Also he was proud of her and he'd make it up tomorrow. Signing off, telling Sophia he'd be back lochside at first light. Switch off the phone to save the battery.

She smiled and he saw her come out of the building and wave to him, though his eyes did bug out at the fact she was naked now! A broad smile on her face as she strutted along the pier then eased both hands over her breasts and rubbed them, then stood legs apart and did the same down there! Her hair wafting in the breeze and if it wasn't so far he wanted to jump into the loch to go and shag her!

'You bloody tease love' he grinned, looking through powerful binoculars and waited till she stopped laughing and hurried back again. He saw her vanish, then her hands reappeared and started laying out the lines of brick. Impressed at her stamina as it only took her about fifteen minutes to do the doorway right up.

Inside the building a very tired Sophia got dressed again as the blankets were not enough to keep warm overnight. She'd have killed for a bowl of soup right now, but two energy bars, leaving her enough for Sunday and a slug of water would have to do. 'If I lose any more weight then the old corsets will also be made redundant' she grinned. Almost out of habit she put the waist belt back on, but left the collar. If she was lying down and chained then she might roll over and choke on the stuff. Next thing she did was set her alarm for 7am then shut the phone off. The timer still worked even if the thing was powered down. Lying there under the blankets she tossed and turned for a while then got up, grabbed the ankle cuffs and secured them together, sorted the coverings again then doing the blindfold before clipping her wrists into the cuffs. Promptly dozing off seemingly minutes later with a satisfied smile on her face!

Chapter 22.

The trilling of the alarm woke her up and Sophia was pleased, feeling quite warm under the dress and blankets. She freed her body then switched on the phone and almost immediately Ian's message got through.

'Sophia love. GOT THE BOAT! It's on the far side and looks well wedged. The breeze should keep it there so I'm walking around the edge and over halfway. Leave the door bricked up to save warmth. See you in two hours or less, proud of you hon. Have a surprise for me. Love Ian'

She smiled, wondering what surprise he wanted. Reading it twice to make sure it wasn't him surprising her. Checking the time of the message and seeing it'd been sent thirty minutes ago. "So less than ninety minutes...I can last that long. Ian honey, you'll get your surprise all right!" she acknowledged it. Got the reply back that now he was there. The boat was fine but the row from this side would take an hour because it was against the wind. Also he had flasks of hot coffee and soup, plus food and proper warm clothing for her.

He read 'Thanks, S xxx' and smiled as he finally got the damn thing free and set off. Rowing hard into the wind, wow, this might take longer than he thought. But she'd be fine.

Sophia thought the same as she prepared her surprise. When the last one was done she wondered just how proud he be of her.

Ian was amazed when he didn't hear Sophia's voice calling him as he started unbricking the door. Finally getting inside, having jumped over the last four feet he walked into the most incredible scene and he came close and stared. 'Surprised all right' he murmured, seeing she'd not be able to hear.

Chapter 23.

His lovely Sophia lying in a Y'shape on the bed. Her legs out to the corners with two cuffs on each ankle and her dresses all hoiked up and bunched under her ass. The belt clamped round her waist and somehow also chained at the sides. Her wrists high above her head, also in two sets of cuffs and he saw she'd not be able to free herself like that. The fingers would be too far to reach any button, or bang them into a bar, because they were down the bed by at least six inches. Lastly she was blindfolded and gagged, with stuffed tissues in both ears blocking her hearing. 'No collar...tut tut' he whispered.

He grinned, looking down and took a series of photos on his phone. Then he reached in and gently placed a fingertip just on the edge of her exposed pussy lips. The buck and squeal made him jump as much as her and it made him grin even more as Ian began to tease his beloved Sophia.

She was in heaven lying there waiting for her man. She'd decided that once he was on the way it'd be safe to bind herself with no chance of escape. Taking a few moments to rework her position. Further down the bed and she'd sighed with happiness as the cuffs had snapped perfectly round her wrists to finish off the job. She'd probably smell his aftershave first before he touched her. So the sudden arrival of a warm finger on her privates startled Sophia intensely but she was relieved it would soon be over. Or so she though, realising he was teasing as he began to work over her body.

The next hour he time and again brought her to the edge. Her face glowing... he grinned knowing she was warm now! Her sexy gagged moans begging him to shag her, getting louder and he decided it was time. Sophia squealed with joy as she felt him mounting her, and what followed was just as good.

Later she sat there exhausted but smiling as Ian said how happy he was to see her. Showing the girl the photos he'd taken. "Wow, don't ever lose your phone Ian" she laughed, getting a kiss for that. They had breakfast of soup and filled rolls, she was thankful for that. The dress looked rather crumpled now, stockings with holes in and he said not to worry, unpacking modern trousers, jacket, a jumper and sneakers he'd guessed she'd want.

A little surprised when she frowned, then she smiled as he produced fresh stockings and knickers. "That's more like it love. I'll wear the jumper because it's brown and the jacket for warmth, but no more" she grinned as he went off to finish unbricking the door.

It took them a while to pack up. Sophia did the restraints and carried the boxes to the boat while Ian removed the collar chain from the wall. By now the sun was out and she decided the jacket wasn't needed, telling Ian this and he nodded, loading the last stuff into the craft. She was however a little concerned about being seen. "Should have worn the modern stuff," he replied. "Not a chance. I love these, and only when you eventually take me out for dinner somewhere will I change" He agreed if that was what she wanted then fine. These dresses and all the apparel, plus several others she didn't know about had actually cost him about forty thousand pounds to have made!

"Right, I'll hide you under the blankets. Lay one under the bench seat then crawl down there and lie on it love" he said. Sophia did so face down and for a reason she didn't understand put both wrists in the small of her back. Ian MacKay grinned and quickly grabbed the cuffs and secured them before she could change her mind. Ankles got the same and he heard the loud sigh of happiness. Any chance of a second noise was cut off as the penis gag being applied, and she smiled as the blindfold joined it.

All the way back she could hear the swish as water flowed past the wooden hull just inches from her head. Quite how he'd free her quickly he didn't want to think about. Mainly because the bugger put TWO sets of wrist cuffs on to prevent her twisting her arms and pressing the buttons. The second blanket covered her up and the journey continued.

Sophia breathed a tired but happy sigh as Ian opened the door on her carriage once the faithful George had been sorted out. She stepped from the thing, MacKay surprised she hadn't bound herself to the walls. Staring at her but she shrugged then winked. "Sorry, I forgot. Will I be punished?" she said, her eyes twinkling as if she was challenging him.

He grinned then they had a snog. "Maybe, but its' Sunday, I'll think about it this afternoon. Please shower then change into nightwear and be down by 1pm." She nodded and left while he unpacked the boxes.

Chapter 24.

Miss Rohannson had a long doze that afternoon, having been ordered to get some proper rest. Though Monday was a Bank Holiday there were things to be done and she was to assist. "Besides. I recorded all the rugby last night. Guess you'll be joining me for the re-runs after supper?" She did so and spent a pleasant evening being fondled and groped by her man as she saw him. That night they slept together and though all she got was a kiss and cuddle it was enough to satisfy her.

Monday dawned and after breakfast Sophia came down, clad in the black punishment dress as he'd ordered, wrists clamped into the belt. She did look amazing, trying to maintain her balance in those five-inch spikes and he saw a look of relief as she got to the last steps and tottered over. Bowing politely, wondering what he planned. The Bank Holiday meant no work today, even the Far East exchanges were shut. MTL was having a rare weekday off.

"Now then Miss Rohannson," he said, trying not to smile, knowing she was probably more excited inside than he was. "You were very naughty over the weekend, weren't you?" She nodded, her eyes giving it away, hoping for a challenge...wanting to prove herself again.

She'd get one today that's for sure!

"I think you...need a really good...session" and he smiled at her now. Her heart leaping as... he took her into the office, bringing Sophia to the pole and soon she was secured to it. Because her heels were two inches higher he could still get the waistband locked under her own before doing the rest. Though the collar and rear cuffs were adjustable anyway they were just as tight and she wondered what was coming next. No sign of a vibrator or chastity belt, she thought looking round while he went to his desk and fired up the computer.

The big screen above his head flickered into life and an amazed Sophia saw what appeared to be the inside of the croft! Showing a view from somewhere near the door towards the chair and bed. But there was a figure sitting in the chair...it was HER! Dressed in the brown frock and he zoomed in, the girl seeing a phone in her hands. She saw herself jump when the thing beeped, holding the phone up to it's blindfolded face then start removing the mask before getting up and look around her. "I told you I'd know if you waited" he quipped. The image changed to another, this one facing down on the bed from above. Herself lying there attaching manacles to her limbs and so on. She gasped on realising that somehow he'd hidden cameras in the walls and had been watching her every move all bloody day!

She couldn't admit however the pride she felt watching how she'd worked out the bondage, the lassie starting to get wet watching her body snapping its arms into the manacles then start writhing on the screen. "What a clever but very naughty girl we were," he smiled. His voice admiring what she'd done.

He'd been watching this live too, and at first had been a little concerned she'd get stuck. When she'd freed herself after the first session that was when he'd sent the message. Maybe hoping Sophia might realise he knew what was going on. She'd stopped for a while, having a read but then went back to it. "I nearly missed my lunch watching you do this" he said, the girl believing he HAD been watching all the time. But strangely she felt comforted. If he'd seen she really couldn't get out, he might have come back earlier.

"Tut tut tut," Ian chuckled as he saw her frantic struggling after the second set of orgasms. "Yes, two solar powered cameras and lots of time to watch. You so nearly got stuck then didn't you Sophia?" and her face flushed as the figure carried on trying to free herself. The sound wasn't that good but she could hear the rattle of chains, the muffled screams and Ian, sitting looking at the pole saw Sophia's chest moving a little faster than before.

Lastly she saw herself talking on the phone, freeing the collar and other vanilla stuff, coming in naked and laughing before bricking up the door then retiring for the night as the evening faded. The screen flickered as the light changed and got much brighter again to show Sophia this morning's little display. Ian arriving and examining her there. She twitched now, and sighed against the pole seeing MacKay reach down and touched her pussy lips. Then the memorable shagging session that had followed was displayed and by now she was halfway to getting excited. Her fingers in the cuffs now wriggling like little worms.

She was so engrossed in the screen she hadn't seen Ian move away and sit at her feet. Then she realised a pair of hands was sliding up her calves. 'Ohhh' she murmured then froze, remembering the rules and heard him tut again as the fingers passed her knees. They almost got to the top but Ian was frustrated by the amount of material in her dresses. Oh well, he'd do the other thing instead. She sighed again as he tidied up the layers and came out. The movie finished and she wondered what he'd do next.

Ian freed Sophia from the pole, cuffing both wrists to the front then leading her out to the hallway. He released one arm, told her to she had five minutes to use the bathroom then return. The girl nodded and hurried off. He did look pleased when she came down, seeing Sophia had locked her wrist back into the manacle before attempting the stairs. He looked at her and she tried so hard not to smile. "Its a shame I couldn't film what you did out on the jetty, Sophia's a wicked girl," and she flushed at that. Smiling as he put on a cloth cap then stood in front. "...Sophia Rohannson. This Kangeroo Court find you guilty as charged of being a bloody prick-tease," and she giggled at his silly impression of a Judge. "Your sentence...is..." as Ian brought a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocked the one door she'd never seen open yet.