Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley let her words sink in for a minute & she almost laughed at the puzzled look on Harmony's face,

"So firstly you get to choose who will be helping you out with the nice bit, whilst you lay there one of the first year sisters is going to finger you until you cum, you can pick any of them except Britney, so here's the choice, which girl do you want to do it?",

Harmony thought about it for a few seconds, she ruled Cindy & Scarla out straight away as neither would be interested or make any effort, she knew Rebecca was only interested when it was Harmony doing stuff for her & not the other way around & she didn't find Heather as pretty as the other first year girls so she ruled her out. She wondered why Britney wasn't allowed to do it, but quickly she ignored this thought as she had to pick one from the remaining three, both Cassie & Amy had fingered her before & both had got her off but it was Cassie who had made it gentle, erotic, loving, so really there was no choice.

"I'll have Cassie please." Said Harmony.

As soon as she said this Cassie stood & Harmony was relieved to see the attractive blonde was smiling at her. Cassie was pleased Harmony had chosen her, although she wasn't entirely sure why as a few days before she would have been shocked at the suggestion of fingering a naked girl in front of 31 others.

As Cassie walked over to Harmony Ashley approached & whispered to her to start slow & just get her fellow pledge warmed up until the second part of what was about to happen got started. Cassie had no idea what Ashley was talking about, but she did as she was told kneeling down & gently running her fingers across Harmony's outer lips. She raised her right hand, stuck out her middle finger & sucked on it long & slow coating it with her saliva before pulling it out of her mouth & plunging it in to Harmony's waiting snatch, causing her friend to loudly gasp in pleasure & surprise.

Whilst this was happening Jess had been positioned on her knees with her back to the audience. Before Harmony could enjoy Cassie's handiwork too much Ashley stepped in to her line of sight & stood level with her head,

"Now it's time for your second choice Harmony, the second part of Jess's punishment is that either Amber or Britney are going to fart right in her face 5 times in front of everyone & you get to choose which one of them it is! Remember though, you get 5 from whichever girl you don't give Jess to."

Hearing this Harmony felt sick, she realised that someone must have told Ashley about Amber blasting her face under the covers last night & she was disgusted that now one of these two girls would get to humiliate her in front of everyone.

Ashley's voice snapped Harmony out of her thoughts,

"So Harmony which one of them gets Jess?"

"Amber." She replied wrinkling her nose as she said it.

Britney had a massive smile on her face as she walked across the room & knelt by Harmony's head as she whispered,

"I knew you'd want me, ooo I'm going to enjoy this, I had cheese on toast for breakfast so I've got plenty of fire power!"

Harmony's stomach turned over as she heard this, she had only chosen Britney because although she farted far more than Amber it didn't smell quite as bad as the shorter girl's did, but Britney's joy at the humiliating situation made the whole thing so much worse.

Amber had looked sulky when Harmony hadn't chosen to have her herself, but she remembered how much Rebecca had enjoyed having an audience the night before & now thought that getting to degrade her blonde victim in front of so many people might be quite fun.

Ashley told the room she wanted total silence & that Britney was going to go first, she also told Cassie to get to work finger-blasting Harmony.

Britney removed her skirt & stepped over Harmony, as the red head's big ass descended towards her face Harmony realised that the two girls she had had to choose between must have known what was going to happen as Britney had had no underwear on to remove.

In the silence Harmony wondered if everyone could hear the sound of her fast breathing & Cassie's fingers in her wet cunt, but then her face was buried between Britney's warm cheeks & almost immediately came the sound of a loud squeaky fart that instantly filled her nostrils with a foul sulphuric smell.

As Cassie continued to finger Harmony the first year sister asked Taylor to give her some tissue which she promptly screwed up & stuffed up her nose to keep out the smell Britney was rapidly creating just over two feet away from her.

After Britney had let rip the first time Harmony had heard someone say one, but when her nostrils were assaulted for the second time she didn't hear anyone speak & she realised that because it had been silent nobody apart from her & Britney had known about the second one.

Britney was enjoying herself, she let off three more loud farts right up Harmony's nose, each after Cassie had her breathing particularly fast from the fingering she was giving her.

Britney was really careful to only let out a couple of silent bursts as Cassie again built up Harmony's excitement, she was waiting for her fellow first year's fingers to do their work & when finally the sensations between Harmony's legs overwhelmed her senses & she squealed under Britney's sizeable rump the red head strained for all she was worth & let out a long loud fart that sent the panting girl coughing & spluttering through her climax.

A number of the sorority sisters applauded Britney's timing & when after about 20 seconds the red head lifted herself from Harmony's face & headed back to her seat Michelle walked up & hugged her before Cindy high fived her as she passed along the row back to her seat.

Harmony was sent to sit on the far side of the room so that the smell engulfing her face wasn't near the other girls but Cassie was allowed to take her seat alongside her fellow sorority sisters.

Jess was still kneeling with her back to the watching sorority sisters, Amber walked around in front of her removing her skirt & backed her large arse on to the blonde's face. Once Jess's face was deep in her ass crack she bent forward & let out a loud blart right up the kneeling girl's nose. Over the next two minutes Amber blasted Jess's face with a loud vile smelling eruption every 30 seconds or so to the amusement of those watching & the disgust of the girl breathing it all in.

A few seconds after the final blast Amber stepped away from her victim with a smile, put her skirt back on & returned to her seat.

Whilst Jess felt revolted, humiliated, degraded & many more things besides, Amber felt ecstatic, extremely powerful & very turned on, she had let off several of her foulest smelling farts right in another girls face, in front of all of her potential sorority sisters & she had been applauded for it.

When the room had quietened down again Ashley stood & addressed Jess, who was now in a heap on the floor,

"I hope you've learned your lesson Jess, but in case you're thinking of disobeying any other orders, any future punishment you receive will be far worse than this one was, so be warned."

Ashley informed the girls that there would be no further pledge challenges before lunch, she then dismissed them all. Jess & Harmony both rushed to their rooms to wash their faces & when Jess came out of the bathroom she found Taylor waiting with two ice bags that she made the blonde sit on to reduce the swelling on her ass from the spanking she'd just received.

Harmony also found someone waiting for her when she came out of the bathroom, it was Ashley, the sorority president told Harmony to report to the president's office at 12.45 & Amber to follow at 1pm. She also handed Harmony a bottle of scentless body wash, telling her to shower at 12.15 & wash every inch of her body with the body wash before drying herself with a clean towel & putting on a fresh pledge robe.

Neither Amber or Harmony knew what was planned for them, but they were confused at being given different instructions. With 45 minutes until Harmony had to shower & an hour and a half before the other girls had to report for lunch in the party room, except Amber, Ashley set them all tasks.

Poppy & Lexi were sent to the laundry room, they were given Rachel's full laundry basket to deal with & were told more washing was on the way. Harmony & Amber were set to stripping the bedding from guest room 1 & delivering it plus all the used towels & dirty pledge robes to the laundry room. Catalina & Jess were set the same task in guest room 2. Both pairs were then given clean bedding, pledge robes & towels for their rooms & told to remake the beds.

By the time all the laundry was delivered & the beds were remade it was past midday so Harmony decided to go straight for her shower, the other three girls who were working on the rooms were given the rest of the time until lunch off. Catalina decided to go for a swim, Jess decided to sunbathe on the first floor balcony & Amber sat at the desk & watched television, after her shower Harmony laid on the bed & watched along with her. This left Poppy & Lexi loading washing machines & eventually loading tumble dryers which they left running when it was time for lunch. Instead of being a boring job the girls enjoyed talking with each other & actually had a good laugh as they worked. Lexi liked the fact that she could genuinely help with this task & despite their activities of the night before the blind but confident girl didn't feel awkward around Poppy, after all the pink haired girl was so nice & so pleasant that it would be hard for anyone to be awkward around her.

As she walked up to the first floor in search of Amy Ashley contemplated the new girls, she thought that Poppy & Lexi seemed nice & would fit in well if they earned their sisterhood. She wasn't sure about Amber or Catalina yet, but she knew she didn't want Jess to get in as the blonde had an annoying personality. After looking in a few rooms Ashley discovered the 5 foot 1 blonde watching TV in Tiphany's room. Almost as soon as she entered & saw Amy Ashley started,

"Hi Amy, listen I've decided to change your prize for winning the musical faces game yesterday, we're going to be having a special lunch today, me, Taylor, you & your pledge, who I think is Amber?"

Amy nodded as Ashley continued,

"I won't tell you what's going to be so special about this lunch yet, but trust me you won't be disappointed! By the way, do you like Chinese food?"

Amy looked at her quizzically before responding,

"Sure."

"Cool, well meet us in my office at 1 o'clock, don't worry about telling Amber, I've already told her." Ashley finished as she left the two girls to their programme.

At 12.40 two deliveries arrived at almost the same time, Michelle directed the far larger one in to the party room where with help from Zara & Rachel she put out lunch for everyone in the house except Amber, Amy, Ashley, Harmony & Taylor.

The other delivery, a large box of Chinese food, was handed to Taylor who took it to the president's office.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 24: A Very Unusual Lunch

Harmony arrived outside the sorority president's office at 12.45 as instructed, when she knocked on the door Taylor opened it a crack to check who was there & seeing the pledge she hurriedly let her in before quickly closing the door again.

When she entered Harmony saw that the desk in the centre of the room had had everything cleared off it & a table cloth put over it. Four chairs were around the table, two on either side.

"Hi Harmony, please take off your pledge robe, sandals & even your name tag & lay down on the table on your back." Instructed Ashley in a friendly tone.

When she was flat on her back on the table Ashley continued,

"I'm sure you're wondering what's going on, so I'm going to tell you now before our other two guests, Amy & Amber, arrive. Firstly I want to be very clear that this isn't a punishment, I don't know if you'll enjoy it or not, I've never tried this before but I'd imagine that you'll either love it or hate it. You should also know that this is going to replace the hour Amy was going to get with you for winning the musical faces game yesterday.".

Harmony felt nervous as she didn't know what was about to happen, but she did break in to a slight smile when she heard that Amy would no longer get to use her for an hour as she had been expecting.

Ashley continued,

"Basically what's going to happen here is that we're going to cover you in food & eat it off of your naked body."

Harmony's eye brows rose as she replied in shock,

"Seriously? I don't know how to react to that!"

Harmony lay still with her legs together & her arms against her sides as Taylor opened the Chinese box & started piling the food on the blonde's naked body. The sorority vice president started by covering Harmony's skin in rice & noodles then stacked all sorts of stuff, chicken, mushrooms, pieces of carrot, all sorts on top of it. She stuck several mini spring rolls in the gap between Harmony's breasts, she stuck a pork ball in her belly button & had Harmony close her eyes before covering her eye lids, forehead & cheeks with more rice & noodles. Lastly she placed a stack of prawn crackers on the table against Harmony's sides & poured out a glass of red wine each for the four diners.

Less than a minute after Taylor had finished distributing the food there came a knock on the door, Ashley opened it a small way so she could see who was there & when she saw Amy & Amber she handed each of them a blindfold & told them to put it on before letting them in & locking the door.

Ashley & Taylor showed each of their guests to a chair around the table before taking their own seats,

"Girls, you'll see why we've blindfolded you in a second," said Ashley as Taylor handed each girl a spoon and a napkin,

"You'll probably want to eat with your fingers, but feel free to use the spoon if you want. We've got lots of Chinese food, chicken chow mein, duck with mushrooms, lemon chicken, pork balls, chicken in black bean sauce, special fried rice & prawn crackers." Taylor explained as both her & Ashley came to stand behind Amy & Amber.

"Have either of you heard of nyotaimori?" asked Ashley,

When both girls looked blank she continued,

"It's an occasionally practiced Japanese idea, basically it's eating sushi off a girl's naked body, well if you use sushi there's a risk of food poisoning, so we've gone for Chinese food instead!", as she said this both Ashley & Taylor removed the blindfolds from their guests,

"Oh my god!" Exclaimed Amber as she looked down on the food covered girl,

"Is that Harmony under their?" asked Amy, before adding,

"She looks good enough to eat!".

Ashley & Taylor resumed their seats & tentatively at first the four girls picked food off of Harmony's naked flesh & ate it. Then feeling a bit bolder Amber leant forward & started to lick & suck the rice & noodles off of Harmony's right cheek, causing the blonde to giggle. Seeing this Taylor did the same on the left cheek.

"Please could someone get the food off my eye lids so I can at least see what you're all doing?" Harmony managed to ask between giggles.

Quickly Amber & Taylor set to licking the blondes eye lids, getting up all the rice & noodles piled there, by this point Amy had also leant forward & was sucking up the food on their human plate's chin & neck, whilst Ashley was standing & doing the same to the girl's forehead.

Within two minutes Harmony's face was completely free of food, meaning she could now open her eyes to see the other four girls devouring the food on her stomach & breasts. As the food started to run out Taylor spooned on lots more, this time leaving Harmony's face clear.

"I have a fun idea," stated Amy with a cunning grin,

She leant over, whispering something to first Amber, then Taylor & almost immediately both girls started to lick around Harmony's nipples. Quickly both nipples were free of food but this didn't stop Taylor & Amber each taking one in to their mouth & sucking & licking until it was rock hard. Harmony moaned out in pleasure as these already pleasurable sensations were compounded by three of Amy's fingers finding their way between her legs in to her rapidly moistening slit.

Once Amy was happy that Harmony was wet enough the diminutive girl picked up a piece of plain chicken & pushed it in to Harmony's wet pussy, she moved it around to make sure it was fully coated in the prone girl's juices before she withdrew it & to Ashley's astonishment put it in to her own mouth. She chewed on it for a few seconds before saying,

"Yummm that's tasty, I think I'll have to call it harmonious chicken!" all four girls laughed at this as Amy dipped another piece of the chicken in to Harmony's wetness.

Each of the girls tried this a few times & they all agreed that Harmony's juices made a very interesting sauce. As they began to fill up the girls started feeding what they hadn't eaten to Harmony using their spoons & Amy made sure she got to taste some "harmonious chicken" too. After about half an hour all five girls were stuffed & the majority of the food was off Harmony's body. Using hands and spoons the four girls around the table scooped the left overs off of Harmony & in to the almost empty box it all came in before they helped Harmony climb off the table.

Harmony was given back the pledge robe she came to the room in & was sent to shower again, Taylor went with her as Amy was sent to bin the rubbish & Amber to put away the table cloth, which left Ashley to move everything back on to her desk.

Harmony was surprised to see Taylor follow her in to guest room 1, but the sorority vice president put her mind at ease by saying,

"I'm going to make sure we get all the food off you."

Harmony only had to strip off her pledge robe so got to the shower before Taylor, by the time the dark haired vice president joined her Harmony was already soaping her face. The shower was far less interesting than the previous times Harmony had shared one with another girl, the only time anything sexual happened was when Taylor dropped to her knees & set to work with a spray bottle cleaning thoroughly between Harmony's legs. She spent at least ten minutes down there & gave the whole area a really close look over when she was finished. When she stood back up Taylor explained,

"I think I've got all the chicken out, it's vital we make sure it's all gone otherwise it could make you ill, if I've missed anything we'll get it this afternoon as you pledges will be going swimming."

As Harmony put on yet another clean pledge robe she was thankful that she'd been given the next 45 minutes off. She had enjoyed the experience of the other girls eating off her but the thorough cleaning Taylor had given her had been uncomfortable. She took her place laid on the bed again, watching television, as Lexi & Poppy came to join her. Amber, Jess & Catalina were set to getting all the laundry from that morning out of the dryers, folding it & putting it back where it belonged.

At 2.30 all 6 potential pledges had changed in to their swimming costumes & with towels & pledge robes in hand headed down to the pool area. Harmony was guiding Lexi when she saw Scarla heading in the same direction,

"Hi Scarla, are you coming for a swim too?" she asked the first year with a surfers body,

"Not right now, I'm playing life guard until we find out if the rest of your group can swim." Scarla replied with a kind smile,

Harmony's eyes were drawn to Scarla's beautiful legs & tight arse as the first year walked just ahead of them towards the pool area.

When they got to the pool Taylor introduced Scarla before asking if everyone could swim, when they said they could she explained that she'd put out a lane rope so that Lexi could swim without risk of collision & that the other 5 could share the rest of the pool. As the pool could be split in to 5 lanes anyway this meant the 5 girls that could see were only sharing 4 lanes, so it certainly wasn't over crowded. As Lexi, Harmony & Poppy set about swimming lengths Amber decided to use the diving board. Catalina swam up to by Taylor & just trod water as the two chatted, where as Jess just floated about in the shallow end, when Scarla questioned her she explained that she could swim, but she just couldn't be bothered.