Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony was snapped out of these disturbing thoughts as Taylor spoke again,

"We've got the ping pong balls again to choose which one of you will get to pick first, the numbers are 101 to 106 & we'll use alphabetical order to decide who is which number, so Amber's 101, Catalina 102 etc."

Taylor shook the bag of balls & held it out to Ashley, the sorority president dipped her hand in & drew out 101.

"So Amber, who do you want as your big sister?" asked Taylor,

The Chinese American girl smiled happily as she said,

"I'll choose Amy as she's a fellow Shorty."

The smile on Amy's face suggested she was happy to have been chosen by the 5 foot 2 pledge.

The next number to come out was 105,

"Well Lexi, who do you want?" asked Taylor,

"I'll have Cassie, I was talking to her earlier & she seems really nice." The blind girl said explaining her choice.

Harmony felt a small pang of disappointment that Cassie had been chosen, but the blonde first year's smile suggested she was pleased to have been chosen by Lexi.

Next out was 104, Jess,

"I'll take Heather, as she's sleeping with the sorority president having her as a big sister might give me an advantage." Jess stated confidently.

Heather didn't look fussed either way, but Ashley turned away to hide her annoyance at Jess's comment. She thought this girl must be a complete idiot to actually say that even if she had been thinking it. She also decided she'd make sure Jess got absolutely no extra help due to her involvement with Heather.

Once Ashley had her anger back in control she drew out 106 meaning it was Poppy's choice,

Poppy licked her lips & had a huge smile on her face as she said,

"Definitely Tiphany, the more time I can spend looking at those magnificent tits the better!".

Tiphany returned her smile before bouncing on her heels causing her breasts to jiggle & causing the watching girls to laugh.

The final number Ashley drew out was 102 which meant Harmony would be going last after Catalina.

"I'd decided before we started that I wanted to choose one of Britney, Cindy or Rebecca, so I was hoping two of you would be chosen before my turn as it would make my decision easier," said the Hispanic girl,

"I think you are the three coolest in our year, apart from myself of course, so as I have to pick one of you I'll have to go on your physical attributes. So I'll go for Britney as she's the only girl in the house who's ass is even a tenth as hot as mine!" she finished with a smile that was immediately returned by the attractive red head she'd chosen.

Harmony wasn't so pleased however, this left her to choose between Cindy & Rebecca, meaning she had no good choice. She hated both girls & she knew they hated her & now the one she chose would have an excuse to spend more time around her which definitely wasn't a good thing.

"Okay, that leaves you with a choice Harmony, do you want Cindy or Rebecca to be your big sister?" Ashley asked although she was already certain she knew who the remaining pledge would pick,

Harmony didn't smile, didn't sound happy, didn't even look at Ashley as she replied,

"Rebecca, because Cindy really hates me," she was going to stop there, but then she looked up & saw Rebecca smiling contentedly at her & without thinking she added,

"and because Rebecca is prettier than me."

Cindy was furious that Rebecca had been chosen above her, she didn't say anything but turned & stormed out before anyone could say anything to her. Rebecca was delighted that she had got Harmony, as girl after girl had got to pick before her favourite little cunt licker the dominant girl had been worried one of the other's would choose her, but now she would get to spend more time alone with Harmony & could try even more of the things she was desperate to make the pledge do as well as getting her pussy licked on a regular basis.

Ashley was a little confused by the fact that Harmony had complemented Rebecca again, but she didn't dwell on this fact as she had just made a decision that she needed to tell the pledges about.

"Before you do anything else Jess pick up your bag & take it in to guest room 2 & Poppy go & get your bag from guest room 2 & bring it in here as I've decided to swop the two of you over." She said.

Once both girls had done that & returned Ashley addressed the pledges again,

"We'll be continuing with the pledge competitions in the morning but I'm going to give you warning about a couple of the games now. Firstly we'll be rerunning a game from last week, you'll all be blindfolded, except Lexi of course! & you'll be left somewhere on the top floor of the house. You'll also have your ankles chained so that you have to crawl, the contest is a race to the finish line in the meeting room downstairs. The other game I can tell you about will be running over a couple of days, the aim is simple, each of you will have your pussy licked & you have to hold your orgasm for as long as possible. Harmony will be licking 5 of you, hence why we have to leave gaps between each contestant, Poppy you'll be the one licking Harmony." Explained Ashley.

Almost all of the girls gave Harmony a hungry look as Ashley finished. The sorority president gave the pledges a couple of seconds to let what she'd said sink in before she asked if any of them had any questions.

"I know we're not allowed to leave the house, but is there somewhere we can go to have a smoke? As I know we're not allowed to smoke inside the house." Asked Jess looking slightly nervous.

After thinking about it for a few seconds Ashley decided that the pledges would be allowed to use the first floor balcony, but they could only go out there when they were smoking. As nobody else had any questions Ashley gave further instructions.

"Cassie please could you take Lexi & run over the route a few times for the game tomorrow. Once she's confident on that feel free to show her some other routes around the house, it's 9.15 now & I don't want you coming back down here until 10." She explained,

"Jess, I know Heather is going down to use the gym, so you can either go with her or go for a smoke, it's up to you. Britney why don't you go to guest room 2 & fill Catalina in on how the next week's likely to go & what she should expect. Poppy & Tiphany you two can come with me, which leaves Amber, Harmony, Amy & Rebecca to hang out in here. I want all the potential pledges ready for bed by 10.15, I expect you all to have used the bathroom & be waiting naked on your beds when I come back at that time." She informed them before walking to the door & waiting for everyone, except those she had told to stay in the room, to file out.

A few seconds after Ashley had left Amy broke the silence,

"I need to go too, I promised Penny I'd phone her to check she'd got home okay.".

The 5 foot 1 blonde looked a little guilty as she left & Amber looked curiously at Harmony as she asked,

"Who's Penny?"

"A cute red head she slept with after the party last night, I guess she must be pretty keen on her." Explained the taller girl.

Noticing she was now alone on the bed with Amber Harmony shuffled across to her right a bit so that they each had a bit more space. When she was comfortable she looked up & was surprised to see that Rebecca was now sat on the bed smiling at the two pledges.

"Can you keep a secret Amber?" the black haired girl asked,

"Sure" she responded curiously,

"Okay well you can't tell anyone anything I'm about to tell you, but I'm glad the three of us have been left alone, it'll be useful having another pledge who knows the truth about Harmony & me." She said with a smile.

"You know when I went in to the bathroom with Harmony earlier, we weren't really talking, she was on her knees tonguing my twat!" Rebecca gave Harmony a gloating look as she said this.

"So are you two dating or something?" asked a grinning Amber,

Rebecca laughed at this question before replying,

"Hell no, Harmony hates me! I'm 100% straight, I just enjoy Harmony's talented tongue between my legs or my ass cheeks & I really enjoy making her do nasty things for me. I used to hate her as much as Cindy does, but now I own her, the fact that I don't particularly like her makes it all the more fun to humiliate or torment her. I'm not allowed to force her to do any of this stuff without Ashley or Michelle's permission, but it's like I said I own her now, I don't have to force her, I think I pushed her past her limits yesterday morning & now she can't refuse me anything!" she gleefully told the shocked looking pledge.

Rebecca continued,

"Talking of which, Harmony come & sit here next to me." She instructed,

Harmony knew she wouldn't be happy about whatever Rebecca was about to make her do, but she responded immediately & moved to sit by the 5 foot 4 girl, with her legs dangling over the end of the bed.

Rebecca swung her leg around resting her left foot on Harmony's lap before saying in a mocking tone,

"Harmony my feet feel all sweaty, I'd love it if someone would suck my toes, is that something you'd like to help with?"

Amber laughed as Harmony immediately lifted Rebecca's foot up level with her face, parted her lips & took several of the black haired girl's toes in to her mouth.

As she tenderly sucked the sweaty digits, massaging them with her tongue & licking up the gunk she found in the gaps between Rebecca's toes, Harmony thought that this task would be far more pleasant if the cruel first year had showered that afternoon. Rebecca certainly hadn't been lying when she said her feet were sweaty, Harmony could taste that distinctive cheesy flavour that only feet could produce.

Rebecca was starting to enjoy herself, her regular compliments about Harmony's skilled tongue may have been to taunt the pledge, but there was also a lot of truth in the statement, Harmony really did have excellent oral skills. The fact that Amber was sat eagerly watching just made the situation more titillating for her as the black haired girl usually enjoyed working with an audience.

As Rebecca swopped feet Amber was starting to feel pretty turned on, she had never had her toes sucked but by the look on Rebecca's face & the small sighs & moans she was making it looked an enjoyable experience. She thought about having Harmony do that for her, then about making Harmony lick her pussy & then it became a struggle not to start fingering herself right there & then.

After a couple of minutes Rebecca felt a considerable yearning from between her legs so withdrew her foot from the blonde's mouth. She told Harmony to stand in front of her & asked Amber to come & sit next to her where Harmony had been.

Smiling right at Harmony Rebecca subconsciously licked her lips as she said,

"as I know our new friend Amber is in to girls I'm sure she'd enjoy seeing what's under your robe, how about showing her?".

Harmony thought to herself that Amber could wait an hour or so until bed time as they all had to sleep naked, but as she thought this her hands seemed to be acting on their own as they gripped the hem of her robe & pulled it off over her head.

As Harmony stood there wearing nothing except her pledge name tag around her neck Rebecca said,

"If you want to cop a feel Amber, feel free!".

Smiling hungrily Amber reached out & groped Harmony's breasts, after exploring both breasts & running a hand across the blonde's flat stomach her hands came back up to tweak both of her fellow pledge's nipples. Before she could reach below the waist Rebecca had her turn around & bend over giving Amber a full view of her backside. Amber had a fondle of the taller girl's arse cheeks then pinched her bum, causing Harmony to jump slightly & stand up straight.

Tiring of this game Rebecca directed Amber to go back to lounging against the pillows at the head of the bed & had the still naked Harmony lay flat on her back crossways along the foot of the bed.

Rebecca moved to hover over Harmony's face,

"Ahhhh, I've been looking forward to this!"

she exclaimed as she lowered her wet pussy to Harmony's waiting mouth.

As she felt her victim's tongue respond with its customary skill Rebecca thought how clever she'd been. Harmony was getting the extra embarrassment of doing this whilst naked & in front of Amber, where as Rebecca herself wasn't showing the Asian girl anything as her skirt covered her modesty as well as Harmony's head. Rebecca wasn't attracted to girls & she didn't think Amber was particularly pretty, especially because she needed to lose some weight, so she had positioned things so that Amber was side on to her, meaning the 5 foot 2 girl had a full view of her but she didn't have to look at the pledge in response.

As Harmony's tongue lapped at her moist outer lips Rebecca sighed with pleasure, the prone girl had certainly learnt not just to eat pussy well but she had also figured out just how Rebecca liked it. As the blonde's tongue dived deeper circling her sopping cavern Rebecca thought about all the twisted things she wanted to make Harmony do & she imagined getting to do some of them the next morning, this heightened her excitement & after 6 or 7 minutes the black haired girl was nearing her orgasm despite the fact that she had hoped to make it last at least twice as long.

Harmony was glad Rebecca had kept her skirt on, it meant that although she knew Amber could see her naked body at least she didn't have to look at her while she licked the first year sister. When it was abundantly clear that Rebecca was massively turned on Harmony's tongue sought out her tormenter's clit & started to massage it hard, she drew circles around the nub over & over again until her mouth was flooded with Rebecca's delicious juices & her head was squeezed tight between the beautiful girl's toned thighs.

With the pressure on her head & the inexplicable wetness between her own thighs Harmony didn't even realise this time that she had actually thought of Rebecca as beautiful & her juices as delicious. After about 20 seconds the mean girl finally eased up & Harmony gasped in air, breathing in the strong scent of Rebecca's sweaty box as she did so.

As Rebecca climbed off of Harmony & off of the bed she looked across at the clock, seeing it was 9.50 she turned back to Harmony saying,

"That was wonderful darling, we'll definitely have to do that again soon!" she blew the blonde a mocking kiss & almost skipped out of the room, her laughter carrying back so that both pledges could hear her heading away from the room.

Harmony hurried in to the bathroom to wash her face several times & brush her teeth to get the smell & taste of Rebecca off of her. When she re-entered the room Lexi was back & was sat on the edge of the bed telling Amber what she had been doing for the past 40 minutes.

Cassie had shown Lexi around several parts of the house over & over to try & help them sink in. As for the other girls, Ashley had suspected that if she left Tiphany & Poppy alone they'd end up in bed together, so she'd decided to see if Poppy was any good at table tennis or pool, using Tiphany as her opponent at both. Britney & Catalina had spent the time laughing & gossiping in guest room 2, although by the end of it Britney had decided she didn't actually like the Hispanic girl as she was a total snob & looked down on everyone in their year except for Tiphany who it turned out was the only girl in the year to have more money than her as well as matching up to her incredibly high standards for physical appearance. Jess had spent the whole time on the first year balcony smoking a massive spliff & she only realised it was time to go back downstairs when Britney had spotted her & reminded her on her way to her own room.

By 10.15 all the girls were in bed naked as Ashley had instructed, Catalina & Jess in one bed, Lexi, Poppy, Amber & Harmony in the other.

Ashley, accompanied by Michelle, went to guest room 2 first. Michelle had the harnesses with her & they positioned Jess's face firmly between a thrilled Catalina's ass cheeks. Once they'd shown the Hispanic girl how to adjust the harness to move Jess to between her thighs they left for guest room 1. Ashley found it particularly satisfying shoving Jess's face in to the Colombian American's big butt as she was still pissed off with the weed smoking blonde.

Harmony was laying between Lexi & Amber when Ashley & Michelle came in, she had hoped to avoid the Chinese American girl who she knew was still excited after the events of half an hour previous, but Amber had come around to Harmony's side of the bed & got all the girls to slide along so she was now on the far left.

Harmony had been hoping to be paired with Lexi as she figured that would leave her in the least unpleasant situation, but as soon as Michelle stepped forward it was obvious she'd be disappointed. Amber looked on with a mixture of surprise & hope in her eyes as the sorority vice president moved Poppy down the bed & strapped her to Lexi's cute ass. Again proceedings paused as Lexi was shown how to adjust the harness, which she did straight away to leave Poppy between her legs, a position the pink haired lesbian seemed happy with judging by the smile that lit up her face once she'd been repositioned.

Amber's pussy was soaking wet & she felt a nervous fluttering in her stomach, she desperately wanted Harmony's head to be strapped to her, for her use all night long. She was so horney after watching Rebecca's domination of the taller blonde & she was sure she couldn't handle it if she was strapped between Harmony's ass cheeks while she was so turned on with no source of relief. Harmony on the other hand knew what was coming, if Amber was slim like Amy she considered that maybe it wouldn't have been too bad, but she knew from her experiences with Britney that the extra weight Amber was carrying would mean her ass crack was sweatier & far more unpleasant.

As she knew would happen Harmony was positioned at Amber's waste & to the Chinese American girl's absolute delight Harmony's face was shoved between her chubby cheeks.

Amber was shown how to move Harmony's face to between her thighs & back again before Michelle threw on the covers, meaning Poppy & Harmony disappeared from view.

As soon as she heard the door close Poppy's voice was clearly audible from under the covers,

"Lexi, I was wondering if you'd be interested in a deal? If I get you off really well a couple of times would you let me out of the harness so I can come up & sleep beside you? I'll get you off again when I'm up there." She suggested,

"Sure." Exclaimed the Canadian girl in a voice that made it clear to both Amber & Harmony that as soon as Poppy had finished speaking her tongue had set to work encouraging Lexi to agree!

Harmony considered asking Amber the same but before she could say anything she felt the harness repositioned so that she was under the shorter girl's soaking snatch & she heard from above her a delighted voice tell her,

"I want to cum at least three times before I go to sleep, so get to work!".

After a couple of minutes Lexi & Amber were moaning & shuddering through almost simultaneous orgasms. Harmony had had no trouble sending Amber over the edge as the black haired girl was already so wet, but the fact that Poppy had got Lexi off so fast clearly showed the pink haired girl's oral skills.

Once the pressure from Amber's thighs relaxed Harmony got back to work, more slowly this time, she gently licked around Amber's outer lips just flicking her tongue in to her moist folds every ten seconds or so. After a few minutes of this she changed tactics & started to lick & suck the juices from the chubby girl's sweaty box as she darted her tongue in deeper and deeper.

It wasn't long before Amber came again, this time she took Harmony by surprise as the trapped girl hadn't thought she was that near, but a mixture of how excited Amber had been for the past hour & Harmony's skilled ministrations had got quicker than expected results.

1...34567...10