Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amber took a brief break to get her breath back Harmony heard Lexi cumming again on the other side of the bed & wondered whether the blind girl would keep to the deal she had made & release Poppy. Amber seemed to be paying great attention to this too as she just lay there for a couple of minutes without telling Harmony to start licking her again.

Once Lexi had come down from her high she fumbled under the covers for a few seconds, eventually producing the now unclipped harness & dropping it on to the floor. After a couple of seconds Poppy's cum covered face emerged smiling right at Lexi. Before the blonde could react the pink haired girl's lips pressed against hers as the taste of her own pussy invaded Lexi's mouth along with Poppy's tongue.

Lexi had never kissed another girl before but she was very turned on from the skilful attention Poppy's tongue had given her snatch, so she saw no reason to stop the kiss, after all it felt really good. As the two girls tongues wrestled fiercely one of Poppy's hands seized Lexi's right nipple & started to tweak & massage it, whilst her other hand found its way to that warm moist tunnel between the Canadian girl's legs.

Harmony could hear the other pair making out & for a few seconds she thought Amber was content watching them as she felt the harness repositioned again to leave her face buried between the shorter girl's more than ample ass cheeks. Then she felt Amber tense as she ripped a long loud fart right in her face.

Amber started laughing as she pressed the covers down around Harmony before saying,

"Ah, I've been holding that in for at least 15 minutes!".

Poppy stopped snogging Lexi for a second & turned to Amber as she asked,

"Oh my god, did you just fart on her?",

"Yep, right on her face! I would have done it sooner, but when Lexi agreed to let you out I decided to hold it in, mine smell really bad & I thought we'd be more likely to be friends if you didn't have to find that out for yourself." She stated proudly before straining again & letting rip for a second time.

Laughing she rubbed her asshole up & down on Harmony's nose before straining for a third time, she pushed on her belly button with two fingers & after a second another burst of vile air filled Harmony's already tortured nose.

Harmony was in hell, she had thought Britney had a smelly ass, but the air she was breathing in now was like a mixture of bad eggs & rotten cabbage.

After a couple of minutes Amber had stopped laughing & moved Harmony's face back to between her legs, over the next 15 minutes the nauseated pledge pleasured the perverted Asian girl for a third time finishing with a quiet but powerful orgasm that flooded Harmony's mouth with a copious portion of Amber's cunt juice.

Once her orgasm subsided Amber tapped Harmony on the head through the covers before saying,

"Open wide, time to wash the taste of all that delicious cum out of your mouth!",

Amber relaxed back on the bed before giving a small sigh of pleasure as she started to pee, the warm salty liquid filled Harmony's mouth & although the taste revolted her she had enough practice of this foul task to be able to choke down several mouthfuls until the flow slowed then stopped. Once Amber was finished Harmony didn't wait to be told to lick her clean, she knew she'd be expected to do it so she just got on with it.

Poppy & Lexi had finished making out a few minutes earlier, both cumming in each others arms, both with the other's tongue in their mouth, both with Poppy's fingers in their pussy.

"Girls if either of you need a piss & can't be bothered to get up you're welcome to borrow Harmony's slutty little mouth!" Amber offered gleefully,

Lexi just pretended not to hear her but Poppy replied,

"No thanks, I've never done that before & I don't have any problem with Harmony."

Amber smiled back at the pink haired girl as she responded,

"Oh neither have I or do I, but I've got a twisted mind & I love taking chance of an opportunity when it presents itself. Just so you know in case you change your mind & want to try it in the future, peeing in her mouth gave me such a rush, it's an amazingly powerful feeling being able to do something so nasty to a girl who some people would say is a lot prettier than me & who is nearly half a foot taller than me." She explained happily.

Lexi & Poppy moved apart, giving themselves some room to go to sleep, as Amber moved Harmony's face back to between her ass cheeks. It still smelt bad down there but Amber made sure to let off one more blast of foul smelling air before making herself comfortable to sleep.

As Harmony tried to ignore the dreadful stench & tried to take her mind off the fact that her face was yet again between another girl's ass cheeks, she found herself comparing the taste of Amber's pussy to the other girls she had serviced orally. Her mind flashed up images of several of those other girls, she found herself picturing each of them naked as she thought about how each tasted. If it wasn't for the fact that she was so tired & that she really didn't want to snap back to reality Harmony would have fought off these images & tried to get her mind on to something less perverse, instead she just went with it & as she fell asleep she had an image in her mind of Rebecca, Cassie, Tiphany & Britney, they were all laughing at her, taunting her & passing her around from girl to girl as she went down on each of them over and over again.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 23: A Good Morning, For some at Least!

Harmony was on a beautiful hot beach in a warm sunny place, she was buried to the neck in sand, clearly a joke played on her by her friends, then she looked up, she saw Lexi being guided by Rebecca, at the angle they had stopped at Harmony could see up both of their skirts & neither was wearing any underwear. Rebecca smiled as she slowly lowered herself to squat in front of Harmony whose waiting tongue snaked out automatically to taste her delicious pussy, it felt like hours Harmony spent licking the strawberry flavoured snatch before Lexi replaced the dark haired girl & her cherry flavoured juices started to fill Harmony's mouth.

As Lexi shuddered in delight a loud noise filled Harmony's ears, she felt a sudden jolt & opened her eyes, instead of a sunny beach all she saw was Amber's fat ass right in her face, she had been dreaming & the noise must have been their alarm call.

As she started to wake Harmony realised that she'd actually slept very well, although spending the night in Amber's ass had been a smelly experience the Chinese American girl didn't move around in her sleep & to Harmony's relief she hadn't farted after she fell asleep either, so nothing had disturbed the trapped girl during the night. What's more Amber's bigger than average butt had made quite a soft pillow & although she didn't realise it at that moment Harmony had actually got more than 8 hours solid sleep.

Once the voice coming through the intercom had stopped talking Harmony felt the harness release & saw Amber leave the bed so she could be first for a shower. Harmony crawled up out from under the covers & saw a sleepy looking Lexi & poppy laying next to her. Poppy giggled at Harmony's messy appearance before explaining that it was Taylor on the intercom & that they had 50 minutes to get showered & to the party room for breakfast.

For the next 50 minutes the girls made small talk, took turns to shower & even Amber was pleasant to Harmony, reminding her,

"I told the other's last night, I don't dislike you, in fact I think you're quite pretty, but I've got a dirty mind & a sizeable sex drive, so if an opportunity presents itself to get off or to try something new I'm not going to turn it down, but the rest of the time I'll be as nice to you as anyone else."

Over breakfast Michelle whispered to Catalina, Lexi & Amber in turn to find out what to add to the whiteboard that listed everything the pledges had done. She gave Jess an ugly look after speaking to Catalina & Harmony was surprised to see that the only new name to appear on the board was Poppy, she had expected that one of Jess or Catalina, presumably Jess, would have been put in the harness & therefore would have done stuff worthy of the board.

Michelle departed to talk to Ashley & when she returned she whispered something to Amber which made the Chinese American girl smile before replying,

"Sure, but if you want me to do that we'd better swop this orange juice for a can of coke."

Ashley arrived a few minutes later & told the pledges that the morning would start at 10AM with a pledge challenge & that would be followed by a meeting in the meeting room.

At five to ten the 6 potential pledges made their way downstairs, noticing crash mats at the foot of the staircase & a gym bench resting on its side two thirds of the way in to the room. Once they were down the stairs Harmony showed Lexi the direction & distance from the bottom of the stairs to the bench that she knew would act as the finish line, then the girls took their seats.

When everyone was assembled Ashley stood & spoke, she started by informing them that Clara had now left & Scarla had just finished moving in to her new room on the second floor. Then she explained the task that was about to start. She told the girls that they would each be led up to the top floor, left in a random place on that floor, blindfolded & their hands & feet cuffed. They would then have to race to get down to the basement & over the bench to finish.

The girls were called up in pairs & after being blindfolded & their hands cuffed they were led upstairs by the older girl who had been assigned to lead them. Harmony had been given to the same dark haired third year as when she had done the same task earlier in the pledging process, a girl called Rachel. Lexi had been paired with the red haired second year, Zara. Whereas Zara skilfully led Lexi from floor to floor Rachel took less care so that she'd have an excuse to have a good grope of Harmony every time she stopped the blonde from tripping.

Five minutes after Ashley had finished telling the pledges what the task was all 6 were in place & Michelle set off the siren that heralded the start of the race. The six girls had been left in very different places around the floor, Catalina had been placed on a sofa in the floor's communal lounge, Lexi was left sat on Taylor's toilet, Amber was in a large empty draw under Ashley's bed with its sliding door left open, Poppy was in Michelle's bath, Jess was left in the wardrobe of the farthest room from the stairs after she had been spun around a few times to disorient her. As for Harmony, Rachel had taken her in to her own third year room & with Michelle's help she had lifted the blonde pledge head first in to her own quite full laundry basket. Rachel hadn't done her washing since she'd got back from summer break 8 days ago & she had made sure all of her panties & socks were at the top of the basket, the panties were all crotch up, the basket was circular & about 4 feet high, so Harmony's whole top half was inside it with her face buried in Rachel's sweat & cum stained knickers.

Catalina was first to the third floor stairs closely followed by Lexi & Amber, all three heard Rachel's laughter as when Harmony had tipped over the basket to escape she had covered herself in the dark haired girl's dirty laundry. Eventually Harmony got out from under it all but she still had a pair of knickers stuck in her hair until a still laughing Rachel pulled them out as she reached the door of the third year girl's bedroom. Poppy got to the stairs a few seconds before Harmony but both were well clear of Jess who had headed off in the wrong direction.

Each of the girls either rolled down the stairs or shuffled down on their butt, the stairs that led from the second floor down to the first weren't far from the foot of the third floor stairs so the order didn't change much, Catalina was first to reach the first floor followed very closely by Lexi. Poppy had moved in to third with Amber right behind her, Harmony was fifth a little way back & Jess still hadn't left the top floor.

As she watched Lexi's progress Zara was surprised to see how fast Poppy was gaining on the girls ahead of her, whilst some of the others seemed to be tiring a little from crawling on their hands & knees the pink haired girl appeared to have plenty of strength left.

It took a few minutes for the girls to move around the first floor to find the next set of stairs, if they were walking unobstructed it would have taken a matter of seconds, but blindfolded & crawling it was a much tougher proposition as Catalina & Amber proved. Lexi was first to reach the ground floor with Poppy so close behind that they almost collided at the foot of the stairs. Harmony had moved in to third with Catalina & Amber almost level for fourth. Whilst they had been trying to find the staircase the Asian & Hispanic girls had ended up colliding with Catalina ending up laying on top of Amber, the third year's looking after them found this hilarious & actually rubbed Amber's face against Catalina's crotch as the taller girl climbed off of her.

Poppy & Lexi were side by side as they reached the basement but Poppy's extra strength saw her reach the bench first & she used her arms to flip herself over the obstacle to win with Lexi finishing a few seconds later for second.

Catalina managed to use her long legs to catch up to Harmony but as she followed the blonde down the stairs she lost her balance, rolled head over heels down the last eight steps & luckily for her she landed on top of Harmony on the crash mat. The Hispanic girl got her breath back far more quickly than the girl she landed on & as she reached the barrier first she used the momentum she'd built up to flip herself ass first over the line for third. Harmony took fourth followed a minute later by Amber.

As all the points were done Ashley used the intercom to enquire where Jess was & she laughed when the third year with Jess informed her that they were still on the top floor. Ashley told the girl to take off Jess's blindfold so she'd be able to crawl to the basement a lot faster. The weed smoking blonde eventually arrived nearly five minutes later looking nonplussed despite her failure.

All 6 pledges had their cuffs removed & were sent to collect up the mats as Taylor & Scarla moved the bench back to the equipment cupboard. Once this was done Jess was ordered to the middle of the room, the other 5 pledges were sent to sit down & as Taylor returned she was holding something large behind her back.

Ashley nodded to Taylor before standing & addressing Jess,

"Last night Jess you were sharing a bed with Catalina, Michelle harnessed you to your roommate but instead of licking her pussy as you were told to do you fell asleep. This isn't good enough, you were put in that position to serve Catalina & you failed to do so, so now you're going to get a punishment." She explained.

"That punishment is going to be a spanking," as Ashley said this Taylor revealed the paddle she had been holding behind her back.

"You will receive eight blows of the paddle, each of your fellow pledges will deliver one of them, Catalina you get both the first & the last & as it was you she failed to serve you can choose two other first years to take the other two shots." Ashley finished.

Catalina looked delighted as she stood up & looked over at the 7 first year sisters,

"I'll take Cindy because she's looked really pissed off ever since us new girls arrived yesterday & Britney as with that nice big ass of hers I reckon she'll be able to get some serious power if she puts her full weight in to her swing.".

Ashley ordered Jess to take off her pledge robe & bend over so that her bare ass was level with her head, the sorority president moved the blonde girl so that the sorority sisters watching had a good view of her ass & therefore her pussy too.

Catalina had a big smile on her face as she picked up the paddle & came up behind Jess, but before she could swing it Ashley put out an arm to stop her,

"I nearly forgot Jess, there is a second part to this punishment & the amount of times the second thing will happen depends on how many times you fall over during this first part, so if I were you I'd try to stay on my feet!".

Ashley stepped back & Catalina raised the paddle over her right shoulder & brought it crashing down on her fellow pledge's right ass cheek. Jess shrieked with shock & pain & staggered forward, but she didn't fall.

Catalina handed the paddle to Lexi & stepped back, Harmony lined the blind girl up with Jess's left ass cheek so that when she swung the paddle it hit right on target. Lexi wasn't overly strong but she still hit hard enough to make Jess give a little yelp as well as causing her to jump slightly.

Catalina called Poppy forward next & the pink haired girl also spanked Jess's left cheek, as the paddle came away it left the cheek distinctly red this time, but although the naked girl gave a louder yelp she still kept her feet.

Harmony was sent forward next & now that it was finally someone other than herself suffering she was desperate to knock Jess off her feet. She took a couple of steps back before stepping forward & putting all her weight behind a blow that struck smack on Jess's right cheek. As the paddle crashed in to the area already made sensitive by Catalina's vicious shot Jess shrieked as her knees buckled & she fell forward on to the floor.

Harmony was pleased that it wasn't her suffering & she had to admit she quite enjoyed the cheers & applause she got for flooring Jess. She handed the paddle on to Amber who's firm strike to that same right ass cheek sent Jess back to the floor.

Britney took a small run up before putting her full weight behind a shot to Jess's left cheek that literally knocked her off her feet. Cindy had an evil looking smile on her face as she took the paddle, she paced behind the red bottomed girl as she decided exactly where to aim, she considered missing her ass & smashing her on the pussy instead, but she knew how much trouble that'd get her in, so she stepped backwards & with a primal scream thundered the paddle down on Jess's already agonised left cheek, leaving her crumpled on the floor.

Jess was crying a little from the pain in her throbbing ass but she got up one last time, she knew there was just one more swat left, she braced herself & tried to ignore the pain, she was determined to stay on her feet this time, she didn't want to give Catalina the satisfaction of flooring her.

Catalina on the other hand was totally focused on adding to Jess's suffering, the girl had denied her at least two orgasms the night before & she was still pissed off about it. She brought her arm back as far as it would go before stepping forward & driving the paddle as hard as she could in to Jess's right ass cheek, causing The blonde to howl as the blow struck & she fell in a sobbing heap.

Catalina held the paddle above her head as the audience applauded her, after savouring her victory over Jess she handed the paddle to Taylor & went to sit down

"Well Jess you fell down 5 times, so the second part of your punishment will also happen 5 times." Explained Ashley with a subtle smirk.

To her surprise Harmony was called over to the sorority president & was told to remove her pledge robe, hand it to Taylor & lay on the ground with her legs towards the watching sorority sisters. A few days ago this position would have been extremely embarrassing for the blonde pledge as it gave so many girls a view of her cunt, but now all she was thinking was that she hoped whatever was about to happen to her wasn't too bad.

Once Harmony was in place Ashley spoke again,

"Harmony, in a moment you are going to have two choices to make, Jess is about to receive the second part of her punishment & so that both of the girls who might be the one carrying out the punishment have something to do you will receive the punishment too. However, as you haven't done anything wrong you will also be getting something nice to make up for it."

1...45678...10