Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Cassie

To Harmony

"Hi Harmony,

I had trouble choosing who to write to & deciding what to say, so as you're the person I like best in the house I thought I'd write to you. I wanted to tell you I think you're really brave for not giving up on getting in to the sorority despite all the nasty & embarrassing stuff you've had to do. I really hope the next few days go well & you earn your sisterhood as I think it'd be really fun to share a house with you for the next three years & I think we could become really good friends."

From Cassie

Harmony really liked this letter & after some of the less pleasant ones she had received it made her feel much better, she instantly gave it 10 out of 10.

As they had done for the previous high scores the girls gave polite applause, then Ashley stood & addressed them all,

"Thank you all for your efforts, I hope some of you found that a useful exercise. As it's 8.30 now we'll have one more round of the hold your orgasm game then we have a few jobs around the house for you pledges to do that should take you until bedtime. You 8 first year sisters have the next hour & a half free, but I want you all in bed by 10pm too." She instructed.

Zara made sure all the first year's left before closing the door & coming back over to sit down next to Taylor. Whilst this was happening Taylor had collected in all the letters the girls didn't want to keep so she could shred them to ensure nobody else got to read them.

The pledges were rearranged so that it was Amber sat on a chair apart from the others where she was in full view. Harmony stood & moved around to kneel in front of the Chinese American cutey as Taylor moved closer with her stopwatch.

As soon as she heard the beep Harmony thrust her face forward between Amber's plump thighs bringing her mouth to the shorter girl's lower lips. She had been down on Amber three times the night before so had some idea of what got the seated girl going, hence she was confident this could be over quite quickly.

Harmony started by kissing her way around the edge of Amber's snatch, she knew most girls preferred her to lick around their outer lips, but Amber had seemed far more turned on the night before by lots & lots of quick little kisses. After a few seconds she could smell the scent of the Asian girl's wetness building, she darted out her tongue & found the warm moistness she had been hoping for.

Amber had got quite excited that afternoon seeing so many pretty girls bouncing around the swimming pool in just their swimsuits & she realised very quickly that Harmony knew exactly how to push her buttons which meant the two things combined to get her rather turned on very quickly.

As Harmony started to move her probing tongue deeper and deeper in to Amber's love tunnel she found the shorter girl's juices were increasing almost as fast as the speed of her breathing was.

As Harmony's tongue started to trace circles around the inside of Amber's soaked snatch the seated girl started to moan with pleasure & when she suddenly plunged her tongue deep in to her wetness again the Chinese American girl shrieked with excitement.

This was the signal Harmony had been waiting for, she probed for a few seconds running her tongue around her fellow pledge's slit until she found her clitoris. A few seconds of her tongue flicking fast across the Asian girl's clit brought her to the edge & when she pressed her tongue hard against the nub & licked up & down it Amber screamed & flooded Harmony's mouth with her love juices.

After about 20 seconds Amber regained her senses & released Harmony's face from its suffocating prison between her chubby thighs. As Harmony looked up she subconsciously licked her lips, the only people to notice this were Taylor & Amber, who both smiled. Taylor announced Amber's time was 3 minutes & 36 seconds, which got moderate applause as it was a mid range time.

Harmony felt relatively pleased with the job she'd done on Amber, the black haired girl's time was good, but not great & not only had she not tasted too bad but nothing embarrassing had happened to Harmony herself since dinner either.

Harmony was allowed to go & wash her face & brush her teeth before she joined the other pledges in doing housework for the next 75 minutes or so. She was paired with Lexi & Amber, they were ordered to go around & collect any laundry any of the third year girls had, to find any used towels left in the swimming pool area & to collect up anything else that might need cleaning, such as dirty plates or glasses left lying around the house.

Amber then loaded up the dish washer whilst Harmony & Lexi sorted the laundry in to piles ready to be dealt with in the morning. The other group of Jess, Catalina & Poppy had just as dull a job, they were sent around with wash cloths to make sure any table they found was clean, they also took all the house's rubbish out to the skip at the far end of the house parking lot & other stuff like that.

By 9.50 all of the girls were tired as they returned to their rooms, by ten o'clock all six pledges were in bed as instructed when Taylor came around to check on them, they still all had to sleep naked but there were no harnesses in use & they had been evenly separated with three girls in each bed.

Harmony, Lexi & Poppy lay in bed talking for a while, all three girls were very relaxed in each other's company & felt very comfortable in the soft warm bed. Harmony enjoyed this time as it was really nice & friendly, as she lay there she couldn't help but look at the beautiful girls on either side of her & she noticed Poppy looking eagerly across at both herself & Lexi, but there was no touching, no groping, no sexual comments, nothing she wouldn't expect if she had two friends around for a sleepover.

As Harmony started to doze she had a warm feeling all over her body that came from feeling so comfortable & from her growing hope that she was finally getting nearer to winning a place in the sorority & therefore being able to stay at the university.

As her eyes closed Harmony's mind again filled with images of naked girls standing over her, this time she was flat on her back on the bed, Rebecca, Britney, Cassie & Poppy were standing around her, they were all smiling as they almost simultaneously climbed on to the bed & started to crawl towards her. As she fell asleep Harmony saw the face's of Rebecca & Cassie smiling from right above her & felt hands moving up her inner thighs, presumably they were Britney's & Poppy's.

Poppy felt so horney by the time the other two girls fell asleep, Harmony & Lexi were both gorgeous & after all the sexualised activities during the day she was desperate for relief. She gently lifted up the covers intending to sneak in to the bathroom & finger herself, but as she lifted the duvet she thought she noticed a distinctive scent. Harmony's eyes were firmly closed so she slid very carefully down the bed until her head was almost level with the blonde's bellybutton, ever so gently she slid one finger between Harmony's thighs & probed the opening of her slit, her suspicion had been right, whatever Harmony had fallen asleep thinking about had left her pussy seriously wet. Poppy drew her finger slowly along the sleeping girl's pussy lips, which caused her to gently moan in her sleep.

As she withdrew her finger Poppy delightedly opened her mouth & sucked the girl juice from it, Harmony tasted good & she was keen to get a more prolonged taste, but as she quietly slid from the bed & went in to the bathroom she knew exactly what she'd be thinking about as her fingers did their work & it involved her & Harmony naked with both of their tongues very busy!

* * * * * * * * * *

To be continued.

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's for this or other stories.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X X

1...5678910