Space Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn, barely conscious, collapsed on top of the fungus. Her body was still jolting with orgasmic convulsions but her mind was blank from utter bliss.

The creature had sensed that Dawn had more sperm stored in her womb. It pulled out the tentacle currently lodged in her pussy, which was not the sucking kind, and moved the other one near the woman's crotch.

Dawn's vaginal muscles were so well trained, that no semen leaked during the switch.

Aurora knelt beside her sister and looked closely at the tentacle that was penetrating Dawn's pussy. She felt so jealous. However, she knew that her master had more feeding appendages and soon she was going to enjoy the same wonderful attention.

He is sucking the sperm from my sister's womb.

One meter away, a soft moan was escaping Katie's mouth as she unplugged the tentacle out of her pussy. The master had rewarded her diligence with a few orgasms, but now it was time to get more food. Her body felt so empty without tentacles, cocks or semen to fill her eager cavities.

Each of the girls' comings and goings around the zoo were completely random and they usually searched for males on their own. Dawn and Aurora knew every area of the complex very well, but Katie didn't. There was no risk when walking into a restricted area, nonetheless, because none of the dangerous males would attack them. Katie was safe, no matter where so go. The sisters just warned Katie to stay away from females with offspring.

"I saw you with that bear-like creature. How was it? Should I find one for myself?" Katie asked Aurora.

"His cock is so big and he had so much sperm to share. It was wonderful!" the brunette responded.

While the girls talked, two of the grabbing tentacles were circling Aurora's body. The scent of food was strong within her.

Katie heard Aurora scream but she didn't bother to look back. She knew exactly what was happening and her pussy twitched just thinking about it. Behind her, Aurora was shivering as both tentacles penetrated her pussy and ass simultaneously. The appendages' girth was rather small compared to the large phallus of the eremotherium, but these tentacles belonged to her master and nothing could be more exciting than that. The woman's orgasm was building rapidly within her loins.

Aurora moaned again when she saw one of the feeding tentacles emerging from the creature's body and waving upward, reaching for her mouth. Her sister had climaxed when an identical appendage penetrated her throat, and Aurora was certain that her body was going to react exactly the same way. Her pussy was already twitching frantically around the churning appendage. She couldn't wait.

"Feed from me..." she whispered.

***

Early the next day, Katie was up and ready for 'work'. She entered a wing of the zoo that she had never visited before. Most of the creatures here had been brought from distant planets and some of them were extremely weird. It made no difference to Katie, as long as they had a cock and a vast supply of sperm. And right now, there was a problem with that...

The creature in front of her looked more like a tree than an animal, with the difference that instead of bark, it had a glossy, fleshy surface. In fact, these creatures were called fleshelants. Aurora had assure Katie that it had a phallus but she couldn't see it anywhere. Although, there was a darker patch at the center of the main trunk that looked promising.

"Aurora says that you that are an animal and that you have a cock? Can you give me a hint of where it is?" Katie asked, no really expecting a response.

Every male, regardless of the species, always showed signs of arousal as soon as any of the girls got close. But this one wasn't doing anything. Katie thought that maybe if she rubbed her body against the skin of the beast, it might respond in some way. The sexy woman put her feet to either side of the main trunk and moved her hips forward until her pussy was touching its surface.

Katie quickly confirmed that it was definitely not a tree. The fleshelant's slippery skin felt soft and warm. The sensation of her clitoris rubbing against the slick surface was wonderful. She could easily reach an orgasm by doing this for a while. But getting pleasure just for the sake of it wasn't her objective. She needed sperm and lots of it.

Back in their home planet, the fleshelants relied on symbiotic relationships with other species to reproduce. The females placed their eggs inside the uterus of willing female partners and the males fertilized the eggs later on. In return, they provided an improved immune system for the hosts which prolonged their lives considerably.

Katie was not aware of any of this. The only biological characteristic that mattered to her was the creature's cock. Because of this, the young woman's heart jolted with joy when one appendage emerged from the main trunk, a few centimeters below her crotch.

"Yess!! His cock is coming out!"

The monster's cock was thicker than Katie's arm, but this wasn't a problem. In fact, the bigger the better.

"I can do this. I'll shove it in my ass first."

The aroused woman imagined the main trunk of the beast filled to the brim with sperm. And all that semen could be inside of her in a moment. Her pussy gushed from the anticipation.

In fact, this fleshelant had been dormant for decades in the zoo and the amount of sperm accumulated inside of it was substantial.

Katie turned around, bent over and moved backwards onto the phallus. There was no hesitation, nor fear. She was committed to her job; to her new life. Her only concern right now, was the fact that the appendage might be too thick for her slim body. Katie felt it pressing against her anus but the blunt head made the penetration difficult. She was not giving up.

"Why do you have such a fat cock head? We have to make it fit!"

After several attempts, Katie succeeded. The thick appendage spread her sphincter as wide as humanly possible and entered the woman's body. Katie moaned out loud, not caring if there was somebody around that could hear her. Once the tip was inside, she slowly moved her body backwards, letting more of it into her ass.

Katie's pussy was twitching none stop, and it was so wet that a thread of lubricating fluid dangled from her nether lips and swayed around while she shoved the phallus deeper.

The horny woman kept going until two thirds of the cock were buried inside of her. Her belly bulged noticeably all the way to her chest. There was so much alien meat within her that she could barely move. But she didn't have to. The sensation of being penetrated so obscenely was enough to drive her over the edge. Katie exploded in orgasmic bliss after a couple of minutes.

She leaned back against the main trunk of the creature while her legs trembled out of control, failing to support her weight. However, she was impaled so deeply that her body remained in place, shivering in ecstasy for the longest time.

The fleshelant didn't waste any time either. Katie's orgasm was starting to fade away when she felt the appendage pulsating inside of her. An instant later, a delightful warmth that she knew perfectly well began to spread within her insides. The beast was cumming!

In a matter of seconds, Katie's cavities were saturated to the limit. The white cum flowed up her esophagus, reached her throat and started filling her mouth. The overwhelmed woman did her best to keep the sperm inside but it was just too much.

A few drops dribbled from her tightened lips, heralding what was coming next.

Katie couldn't hold it anymore and semen erupted from her mouth like a fountain. The woman's orgasm rekindled from the sheer pleasure of being so stuffed with her master's food. It didn't matter that some of it was spilling to the floor because it was quickly replenished with more fluid being pumped into her ass. This was true heaven.

At this moment, Katie was barely conscious. She started bending forward, as if she was falling in slow motion, with the fat cock deeply lodge within her body preventing her to go down too fast. Soon, her face was a few centimeters from the ground and her ass was higher up, clutching the appendage as if her life depended on it, milking the creature for all it was worth.

Even in that position, she tried to swallow back the sperm that filled her mouth from within, but it was impossible and most of it spilled to the floor.

Katie clung to the phallus for as long as possible, but eventually her hips reached the ground. It took her a couple of minutes to recover, knowing that this session was far from over. Her stomach was full to the limit with sperm, yet there was still room in her womb.

"That was awesome... but I want more."

Katie stood up and stepped closer to the creature's cock once again, this time facing her strange sex partner. She spread her legs, thrust her hips forward and walked until the appendage was between her legs, right below her crotch.

"Now fuck my pussy. Fill my womb with cum."

A giant skeeter bug was observing the scene from within its cage. The glass doors prevented Katie's scent to enter, so the monster was calmed. Sooner or later, one of the girls would come to pay him a visit.

Sensing the heat that emanated from Katie's pussy, the fleshelant stirred its cock upward. This time he didn't have to try several times. The woman's pussy was perfectly lubricated and ready for penetration. The fat phallus entered the tight cavity on the first try and Katie threw her head back while screaming in bliss.

As much as she tried to keep her anus tightly shut, the massive appendage was taking a lot of space within Katie's slim body and some of the sperm inevitably gushed out of her ass.

The excited woman started waving her hips back and forth, then she used her knees to bounce up and down. While doing this, she tightened her vaginal muscles around the hard cock, enticing it to release its cum.

Suddenly, Katie felt something touching her head. Looking up, she saw the monster's long tongue squirming around.

"Is this your tongue?", Katie wondered when she first saw it. "Do you wanna kiss, baby?"

Katie was so excited and grateful for the sperm already given, that she didn't mind blowing the weird creature's wet appendage. She extended her own tongue and licked the tip on the fleshelant's. She found this arousing and exhilarating, like kissing a new lover for the first time.

Before she knew it, the aroused woman had the flexible appendage down her throat, wishing it could go even deeper, down into her belly and beyond. While doing this, she kept moving her body up and down onto the monster's cock. It felt so good to be fucked in both ends at the same time.

The sex session lasted longer on this occasion. Katie was almost reaching a new orgasm and she was trying to hold it back as much as possible. She hoped to cum at the same time her new lover did.

The moaning woman let go of the appendage and let her arms swing freely by her sides. She moved her hips back and forth, up and down, letting both appendages fuck her deeper with alternating penetrations.

The fleshelant was aware that he had already fucked this female a moment ago. He couldn't understand why she was coming back for more. But there was something about her that enticed him to fill her body with more sperm. Katie's arousing pheromones were finally kicking in.

Katie felt the cock throbbing and it was right on time, because she was also in the verge of climax. The first discharge of sperm into her womb was welcomed by an orgasmic contraction that rippled through the woman's entire body.

They both climaxed for a long time; Katie shivering out of control, her moans muffled by the churning tongue in her throat, and the creature ejaculating load after load of semen into her cavity.

When the sperm started gushing out of Katie's pussy, the fleshelant realized that there was no more space available for his cum and began pulling out its cock. Katie bent her knees, following the phallus in a futile effort to keep it inside of her for a bit longer. Her motions were instinctive since she was barely conscious.

On her way down, the creature's tongue vacated Katie's mouth with a slurping sound, until only a thin thread of slime connected her lower lip with the tip of the squirming appendage.

The woman's knees touched the ground at the same time that the fleshelant's cock was pulled completely out of her body. Katie moaned from both pleasure and disappointment, then she crumbled forward resting her chest against the main trunk of the creature, with her arms hanging limply and the remnants of cum leaking from her pussy. Even as her orgasm was fading away, the woman's eyes were completely rolled back from the unbelievable pleasure of this wonderful experience. She needed to go back to her master, but not without taking a small break first.

***

Violet was ready to leave her apartment and go back to the zoo. Despite the wonderful masturbating sessions of the previous night, she was far from relaxed and well rested. She still had no idea about what she was going to do with Dawn. The sexy woman was fucking the entelodonts and who knows what else. This was definitely going to impact the breeding program.

But she also knew that she didn't have the nerve to talk to Dawn about it. Maybe her best option was to do nothing and wait until the beginning of the breeding season. In the best case scenario, Dawn could get bored of fucking zoo creatures and move on to something else.

Who am I kidding? I could never talk to Dawn about this. What the hell I am going to do?

***

Violet located the cornusaurus' herd on her scanner and walked to it. Even from far away, she noticed that something was not right. She approached silently and when she arrived, her heart skipped a beat. It was happening again! A woman was there, below the bulk of a big male!

Crap! Dawn is doing it again! Wait a minute... that's not Dawn, that's Aurora!! They both are fucking the beasts!

Violet realized with disappointment that her problem was worse than she thought. But then, a more primal part of her brain flared with excitement and a bit of relief. Maybe getting aroused by a huge beastly cock was not as weird. It was happening to both sisters, Dawn and Aurora.

Like Katie, Aurora started her mating sessions early in the morning. She had already sucked the cornusaurus's cock and swallowed his cum. She also let him fuck her ass until he filled her stomach with sperm...

Now she was moaning loudly as the beast pumped her pussy with eagerness, discharging the first load of cum into her womb.

Aurora could feel her belly bloating larger as the sperm being pumped into her uterus added to the fluid already churning in her other cavities. She was going to take so much food back to her master. The aroused woman had been climaxing for almost two minutes now and she was willing to go on for as long as necessary.

Hiding behind a huge boulder, Violet was looking intently at Aurora and her massive mate, when suddenly another cornusaurus approached the couple. His large cock was fully exposed and he was ready for action.

Another one! And he wants to mate too!

Violet was truly puzzled about how Dawn and Aurora could get the beasts so kindled. The female cornusaurus were not in heat yet, and at this moment, they were not even around.

Aurora was now resting on the grass, catching her breath. The cornusaurus's cock was dangling above her crotch, smeared with sperm, slowly shrinking back into the beast's body.

Aurora stood up while her spent lover calmly walked away. Violet hid more carefully behind the rock, never taking her eyes off the curvy woman. She was close enough to hear Aurora talking to the arriving creature...

"I am sorry buddy, but I am completely stuffed with sperm right now. I promise I'll come back to you after I feed my master."

Her master?! What the hell is she talking about?

Violet noticed Aurora's bulging belly and wondered what was going on. Was it possible that her body was bloating from all the sperm that the cornusaurus pumped inside of her, or maybe this 'master' got her pregnant?

This is getting weirder by the minute. What did she mean by "feed her master"? Have the boss's daughters joined some kind of cult or something?

Violet waited until Aurora was out if sight and then she came to stand beside the cornusaurus that just arrived. If she was confused before, now she had no idea of what was happening with the two sisters.

She placed a hand of the cornusaurus neck and she could feel the blood flowing rapidly through his veins. The beast was truly aroused... and so was she.

Violet went down to her knees and crawled below the bulk of the cornusaurus. She gently held the creature's cock in her hand, trying to figure out what was getting him so excited. Maybe the girls were injecting the beasts with something, but that was unlikely. They had no expertise in xeno-biology. Also, Dawn fucked an entelodont and Aurora fucked a cornusaurus. These two species were very different from each other. Violet ruled out this option.

"I don't know what they are doing to you, but I can see that this erection is not going away any time soon," Violet said to the beast.

Whatever the case, at this moment there was something more urgent that occupied her mind. A massive, erect cock was pulsating in front of Violet's face and she was having strange feelings about it.

Suddenly, almost by instinct, Violet leaned forward and licked the throbbing phallus. While she was doing it, her pussy twitched so hard that her vaginal fluid gushed down her inner thighs.

Violet had thought about doing this a thousand times, and now she had done it. She finally found the courage to play with a cock that was thicker and longer than her own arm.

But licking the phallus was not enough and Violet was so horny that she engulfed the hard cock between her lips.

Upon feeling the warmth of the woman's mouth, the creature started thrusting his cock forward. It was frustrating that only a tiny segment of his phallus was being snuggled, but his arousal was unstoppable now.

Violet opened her eyes wide and her lips even wider. She had a cornusaurus cock in her mouth! She couldn't believe it! When the creature began to fuck her face, the huge male meat reached the back of her throat and Violet struggled to control her gag reflex.

I am doing it!! I am sucking his cock!

But not for a second she considered letting the phallus leave her mouth. The image of Dawn swallowing a bucket cum was still fresh in her mind and it had been so damn hot. Now she had the opportunity to do it herself!

Violet didn't have to wait long. A couple of minutes of frantic fucking were enough for the cornusaurus to discharge a big load of sperm into Violet's mouth. Some of it flowed directly down her throat and the rest gushed out of her saturated oral cavity.

He is cumming!!

Before she fully realized what was going on, Violet was in the midst of climax, swallowing hot sperm as fast as she could while her body shivered within blissful spasms. She didn't know why she was doing it and she didn't care. This was the hottest thing she had done in her entire life.

But the cornusaurus ejaculation was more than she could handle and soon enough she was choking. Violet pulled the phallus out of her mouth while all the sperm she had swallowed started coming back out, spilling onto the grass.

Unlike the fungus' slaves, Violet felt no remorse about wasting the creature's semen. All she wanted was to spit it out so she could breathe freely again. The beast's dangling cock still ejected a few more streams before sensing that the female was not taking his seed anymore.

Violet considered the possibility of taking her clothes off and do more stuff with the massive creature, but rationalized that it was too risky. She wasn't bold enough to do something like that in the open. However, the taboo was broken. She had taken the first step and was already making plans for the next one.