Space Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you are feeling better now," Violet said to the creature, "I will find a more private place for you and I to enjoy each other in the near future. I promise."

In any case, the cornusaurus had discharged a large amount of cum and it was doubtful that he would be in the mood for another session at this time.

***

Violet didn't dare to fuck the beast in the open field, but she didn't hesitate to find Brett in the communications room, ready to fuck his brains out.

Brett was in charge of finding buyers for the creatures' offspring. Some species were easy to sell, but other more dangerous or exotic, presented a real challenge. Brett had become an expert at his job and he reported directly to the owner, Mr. Alenko, since this department provided a huge income for the zoo.

Still tasting the cornusaurus' sperm in her mouth, Violet's pussy was burning with need.

"Hey Violet! I think I've found a buyer for the newborn zubarras," Brett said as he saw her walking in.

"Shut up and take your clothes off. I need your cock," Violet responded, closing the door.

"What?" Brett said, a little astounded by her boldness.

He knew that Violet was not a shy girl, but today the woman was on fire. She was already blowing his cock before he took his shirt off. A moment later, she was facing away from him, staring dreamily at the wall while he pounded her pussy from behind.

There were cameras in the room but the security office was always empty. Brett was sure that he could erase the videos later before anyone could see them. Apparently, Violet couldn't care less about any of this.

Violet felt Brett's cock reaching deep inside of her and she wondered how it would feel to have a phallus five times larger penetrating her pussy all the way to the bottom. Could she even take a cock that big? She was going to find out soon enough.

Ten minutes later, Brett's cock was pulsating while he ejaculated inside of her. By then, Violet was having her second orgasm. Her body shivered from head to toe while her eyes rolled back into her head from sheer bliss. But even then, she couldn't stop thinking about a massive, beastly cock pounding at her pussy with incredible force.

Having a clearer mind and her libido at a normal level, Violet decided to tell Brett about the sisters adventures. Brett couldn't believe what he was hearing. The beautiful Dawn and Aurora were fucking the creatures of the zoo?! It didn't make any sense. Those girls were rich and they could have anything they wanted. Also, he started working at the zoo long before Violet, how come he didn't know about this?

Violet didn't tell Brett everything. She left out the part where the cornusaurus filled her belly with cum until she couldn't swallow any more. The woman's pussy twitched when she remembered it.

"Are you sure about this? Maybe you saw something else," Brett asked.

"I know what I saw! First, Dawn was fucking an entelodont inside the warehouse. Then, Aurora was fucking a cornusaurus out in the open, near the lake." Violet responded, then she added, "Do you think we should tell Mr. Alenko?"

"Are you crazy? I know the boss better than you do. If we tell him that his daughters are fucking the beasts, he will fire our asses for sure."

***

Brett couldn't stop thinking about what Katie had told him. He had to see it to believe it. Later that same day, the biologist located the cornusaurus herd but none of the girls were there.

When he was walking back to the office building, he heard a moan and followed the sound. When he got close enough to see the origin of the noises, he gasped. Violet was telling the truth!

"Holy crap! It is true! There's Dawn! And she is fucking a cave wolf!"

These beasts were dangerous, but Dawn didn't seem to care. Being a cautious man, Brett was carrying a stun-gun. He hid behind a tree and watched.

This was Dawn's first time fucking a cave wolf. She didn't know if he could provide a large quantity of sperm, given its small size in comparison with the other creatures she had fucked before. But he approached her moments ago with his exposed phallus, and she just couldn't resist going down to her knees and wait for penetration.

"Oh my God! You are fucking me so fast! It feels great!" Dawn whispered.

And it was definitely worth it. The speed of his humping motions were incredible. Dawn moaned loudly while her first orgasm started building within her loins.

After a few minutes of fast pounding, Dawn felt the creature's cock enlarging, and then a wonderful warmth filled her vaginal cavity. Her furry partner was cumming!

"Yes!! Fill me with your cum! I need food for my master!"

Brett couldn't believe what he was seeing. A big cave wolf was discharging his load of sperm inside Dawn's sexy body. And judging by her spastic convulsions and her moans of pleasure, Dawn was having an orgasm too.

He watched Dawn grabbing the beasts front legs, making sure that the wolf didn't go anywhere while he kept ejaculating inside of her. Brett was close enough to hear Dawn's words and his confusion was worst than before.

I can't believe this! The beast is cumming inside of her! And what is she saying about "her master"? What the hell is going on?!

Dawn realized with utter joy that her womb was full and the cave wolf was still ejaculating. Too much of the sperm was spilling to the ground, so she moved forward dislodging the beast's cock from her pussy.

"Wow! You have more cum than I thought. You are so wonderful, my darling."

There was still plenty of room inside of her stomach and she was planning to take advantage of this. Dawn turned around, grabbed the beast's throbbing phallus and shoved it in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back when she started swallowing his sperm.

Now she is sucking his cock. This girl is wild! Brett thought.

Brett couldn't take his eyes off the odd couple. He had always admired Dawn and Aurora for their beauty and their sexy, slim bodies. He didn't know how to feel about this whole situation. A slight stir in his pants made it clear that this strange spectacle was getting him aroused.

Brett saw a shadow moving by the trees. It was another cave wolf approaching Dawn! His cock was exposed and fully erect. Brett hid a little better and kept watching.

Dawn realized that there was another sperm donor when she felt a warm tongue licking her ass. She looked back and her pussy twitched when she saw the beast's jolting phallus.

She gently pushed the first creature until he was lying on his side. Meanwhile, she offered her behind to the arriving beast, which jumped on top of her without hesitation. Dawn made sure that he penetrated her ass instead of her saturated vaginal cavity. Then she shove the other cock back into her mouth and started sucking.

The cave wolf felt the tightness of the girl's anal cavity and began pounding at her with amazing speed. Dawn muffled moans reached Brett's ears and his cock stirred again.

It was a matter of time until Dawn exploded in climax again. Her eyes rolled back in bliss while her body was being filled with sperm from both ends. The wolf behind her was cumming too.

She is cumming again! I am starting to understand why she is doing this. The question is... how?

Seeing how much pleasure Dawn was getting from this mating session, Brett understood why such a beautiful woman would seek a beast's cock. However, there were still so many questions unanswered. Why are the wolves not attacking her? How is she getting them so aroused? And what the hell did she mean when she mentioned "her master"?

When the first beast stopped ejaculating, Dawn licked his cock clean and then rested her head on the grass. The other cave wolf was still plugged deeply inside of her ass and he was still pumping cum into her rectum. The woman's mind was spinning from so much bliss in such a short time.

At last, the second creature stopped ejaculating and pulled back. Dawn sat on the ground grabbing her bloated belly with pride. This mating session had been a pleasant surprised. Not only she got all the sperm she could carry, but her new lovers' frantic humping style had been delightful.

"You did very good, my darlings. I will come back more often."

The cave wolves, spent and satisfied, sniffed Dawn's alluring scent one last time before walking away.

Brett had his gun ready, in case the beasts became violent, but nothing happened. The creatures seemed passive and happy.

Dawn started walking towards the abandoned warehouse, which was in the opposite direction of the zoo's main building. Brett thought that this was very odd. Maybe she was going to get her clothes, or maybe she had other plans.

Whatever the case, Brett decided to follow her. He needed answers. Specially about this "master" situation. Maybe Dawn had joined a cult of some sort, and there was only way to find out.

I better follow her. I want to know what is going. Also, there are dangerous creatures in this area and she might not be so lucky next time.

***

Brett followed Dawn without being seen until they reach the warehouse. Dawn went inside and Brett walked around the outer wall, searching for a window that wasn't boarded or blocked.

He quickly found one and looked inside. Dawn was standing in the middle of the ample room and Aurora was also there. Violet had mentioned that both sisters were fucking the beasts and apparently she was right.

There was a cluster of plants partially blocking the view, but Brett saw something else. Some kind of yellowish branch beside Aurora. It was moving and it wasn't because of the wind. It was a tentacle!!

What the fuck is going on in there?!

Brett got a better viewing angle and gasped when he saw what was really going on. Aurora was on her knees on top of this strange formation. There was a tentacle protruding from below that penetrated Aurora's ass. Two more tentacles squirmed around the woman's body as if sensing the surrounding area.

What the hell is that thing?! Brett had seen many weird creatures in his life but none like this.

He wondered where it came from. It was definitely not native to this planet. Was it possible that the sisters brought it to the zoo? And why was Aurora letting this creature fuck her ass?! The confused guy had so many questions.

Dawn was standing in front of her sister, caressing her breasts and looking down with dreamy eyes. Her bulging belly, full of sperm, became more evident within the lights and shadows of the warehouse.

"It is going so deep inside of me," Aurora whispered, looking up at her sister.

The twins didn't notice that they were being watched. The fungus was focused on his slaves and didn't notice Brett's presence either. Aurora's sperm load had already been depleted but the creature detected more food beyond her current mate.

Aurora could feel the tentacle passing through her anus, going deeper and deeper into her body. Her pussy gushed from the absolute pleasure of having so much of her master inside of her.

Both Brett and Dawn gasped loudly when they saw the tentacle emerging from Aurora's mouth. Brett's heart was jolting from astonishment; Dawn's pussy was twitching from excitement.

This was the first time that her master was going all the way through her sister's body. She imagined herself in the same situation and she almost climaxed on the spot.

Aurora didn't have to imagine anything. She was already in the middle of a powerful climax, feeling the tentacle slipping into her ass and gliding out of her mouth. A small part of her mind wondered how was this even possible, but what really mattered was the fact that it was happening. Being one with her master was a truly mind-blowing experience.

"You look so sexy. A true feeding vessel for our master," Dawn said.

Holy crap!! Brett exclaimed loudly, but only in his mind.

Brett was looking at the scene with incredulity. Aurora was clearly having an orgasm while a tentacle was projecting from her mouth. And Dawn was staring at it not with fear, but with genuine passion in her eyes.

Dawn knew exactly what she had to do. The tentacle that squirmed out of Aurora's mouth was the feeding kind and Dawn's body has currently storing a lot of sperm. The woman went down to her knees, mirroring her sister, and opened her mouth.

"Please feed from me, my master."

The echo in the room allowed Brett to clearly hear Dawn's words. She was definitely calling that creature "master", and she was planning to feed him somehow.

Dawn let the tentacle into her mouth and slowly moved forward until it passed beyond her throat and into her esophagus. Then it went further down.

She is pushing the tentacle down her throat! Brett thought astonished.

A few seconds later, Dawn felt her belly flattening and she climaxed. Her master was feeding. The woman's pussy gushed abundantly while her eyes rolled back into her head.

***

Meanwhile, Violet was walking around the zoo, hoping the find one of the sisters fucking another creature. Her sexual encounter with Brett helped to mitigate her arousal, but naughty images of beastly sex kept popping into her mind and now she was horny again.

Yet, she wasn't ready to go all the way with her favorite creature, the cornusaurus.

God! I can still taste his delicious sperm in my mouth.

Violet heard voices ahead and her heart jolted. She approached carefully until she saw a woman on her knees. It wasn't Dawn, nor Aurora. Violet had never seen than young woman before, but she was definitely fucking one of the zoo creatures.

Holy crap! A skeeter bug is out of its cage! And who the hell is that?!

Katie had opened the skeeter bug cage and she now was mating with it. She didn't care that giant skeeter bugs were dangerous creatures. They could use their long tails to stab a man and they could cause real damage.

Violet knew this species well because they were almost impossible to breed in captivity. However, this specimen was calmly standing on top of the woman, with its translucent ovipositor plugged in her pussy. Violet was afraid and marveled at the same time. This creature couldn't be more different than the mammals and the reptiles. She needed to find the secret of how they were getting them aroused.

Katie didn't care about the science behind her mates' excitement. She just needed to show up and one erect cock would be waiting for her. At this moment, she was more worried about the nature of this appendage that wiggled inside of her vaginal cavity. It didn't look like a true phallus.

"Are going to fill me with sperm using that? It feels so good!" Katie said to the monster.

From the other side of the room, Violet watched fascinated as one large egg started gliding across the hollow tube that connected the skeeter's body with Katie's. The semi-transparent membrane of the ovipositor allowed Violet to see the vivid yellowish colors of the egg, with green protuberances all over its surface.

"Your 'cock' is trembling. Are you cumming already? It is too soon!"

Feeling the appendage pulsating inside of her body, Katie thought that the creature was about to ejaculate. Her pussy started twitching with unbridled excitement. She wanted to reach climax at the same time, but she wasn't there yet.

When the egg arrived at Katie's tight entrance, the ovipositor increased its contractions and began to squeeze it through. Katie moaned loudly when she felt her vaginal lips being stretched wider than ever before. At his moment, she realized that her partner wasn't filling her with cum. Maybe choosing this creature had been a mistake. But the sensations were so overpowering, that she wasn't going anywhere until it was done.

"Agh! He is pushing something inside of me and it is not sperm!"

The large egg passed through her tight entrance and nestled in her womb. Katie had mixed feelings about this. With the egg inside, there was less room for the sperm, but it felt so freaking good. If she kept mating with this creature, she was not getting any food for her master.

Katie stayed put and enjoyed the ride while she made a decision.

Violet watched as Katie's abdomen bloated while the egg entered her body. It was incredible that the slim woman's pussy could stretch so much. And there was another egg gliding down the ovipositor!

The skeeter bug is shoving eggs inside of her!

Violet's hand slipped inside of her shorts. Her entire body jolted when her fingers came in contact with her inflamed clitoris. She knew that she shouldn't masturbate here, in the middle of the hallway, but she couldn't stop herself. Her pussy was on fire.

Violet slowly rubbed herself, staring engrossed at the erotic scene while the giant bug shoved two more eggs inside of Katie's body.

When the third egg penetrated into her womb, Katie couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer and exploded in climax. She screamed loudly and her pussy gushed abundantly, smearing her inner thighs and soaking the ground between her knees.

Violet's pussy twitched when she heard the orgasmic moans and her hand started moving faster.

Katie crumbled to the floor in the midst of ecstasy, twitching like a fish out of water. Her bloated belly bounced against the ground, and for a moment, she worried that the eggs might break inside of her. But the eggs were very resilient and remained undamaged.

While the climaxing woman jolted out of control, the ovipositor slipped out of her pussy. The giant bug was pushing out another egg, but now the tube was not connected to the host.

That was when Violet realized how much of the appendage had been buried inside of the woman. She gasped and her pussy jolted again. She was getting closer to orgasm.

When her climax faded away, Katie turned to her side and watched the egg emerging from the dangling ovipositor. It was big, and she had three of them inside of her womb at this very moment.

"Wow! Did you shove three of those inside of me?!" The aroused woman caressed her belly, feeling the distinctive bumps of the bug's eggs crammed against each other.

The green and yellow egg fell to the ground with a soft thump and rested within a small puddle of slime. The same kind of fluid that dribbled from Katie's pussy, escaping the woman's overflowing uterus.

"What should I do with your brothers? Should I wait until they hatch inside of me? My master won't like that," Katie said, talking to nobody in particular.

The answer to her question came quickly.

When the ovipositor retracted into the bug's main body, another appendage emerged to replace it. This new tentacle was thicker and looked more solid. Katie saw it and her pussy gushed. This had to be the creature's cock!

"Wow! That looks like a real phallus! Are you going to fill me with sperm now?!"

Katie knew exactly what she had to do. She needed to make room for the bug's sperm, so she went to her knees and started pushing, as if she was giving birth to a child.

I need to push these eggs out of my womb.

While she did this, Katie grabbed the creature's cock and pulled it closer to her mouth. She was not letting that gorgeous appendage shrink back into the bug's body.

Violet was still rubbing herself, watching from her hiding spot. She didn't want to miss anything of this weird mating scene. Later that night, she could replay it in her mind, with a large dildo between her legs.

While Katie engulfed the large and rubbery cock, she felt one of the eggs moving down her womb. Pushing them out wasn't easy, given their size, but she had to do it.

"They are so big! I think I'm going to cum again before the last one is out."

A few minutes later, her pussy lips spread apart, giving way to the first large egg. The teen's legs were shaking from the blissful sensation and she had to fight the urge to push it back inside.