Space Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her body completely out of her control, Violet slipped off the bed until she was kneeling on the floor. She stared forward with her arms limp by her sides while her mind was being remade by the tendrils.

Katie kept had her entire hand inside of Violet's pussy and was also engulfing the woman's left breast. By keeping Violet in a permanent state of arousal, she was helping the enslaving process.

Violet was cross-eyed, staring at nothing. Her slacked face showed a misleading serenity. But behind those eyes, the subjugated woman was feeling a level of bliss beyond comprehension. She was slowly becoming aware that her former life was over.

Her new master had plans for her and she couldn't wait to serve him. She knew that these plans involved fucking monsters and her pussy twitched hard.

***

The enslaving session lasted a couple of hours. Soft moans echoed incessantly against the walls of the small apartment. When it was done, all of the girls headed towards the abandoned warehouse.

Violet got dressed, walked the distance that separated her apartment from the zoo, then got undressed without saying a word. Her mind was under a powerful enthrallment that allowed her to focus only on the task at hand. Now she was standing on top of the fungus with her legs spread wide apart. The massive, impregnating tentacle was emerging from the largest hole of the creature.

Katie was kneeling behind Violet, looking at the impressive appendage slowly rising. She remembered perfectly well when the other fungus impregnated her in her cousin's farm. It had been so amazing. Now her master was going to impregnate Violet, creating the next generation.

Violet's serene expression changed drastically when the huge, pinkish tentacle penetrated deep into her body. Her eyes opened as wide as her mouth, while her pussy distended to its limit, allowing the massive appendage inside.

Dawn, who had one of the smaller tentacles writhing in her ass, saw Violet's abdomen bloating obscenely and knew that her master was piercing into the woman's womb. That phallus was bigger than any of the zoo creature's cocks and she wondered how it would feel to be fucked like that; to become the carrier of a new master. Her pussy gushed just thinking about it. Violet was so lucky.

Katie was touching herself while watching the impending impregnation. Her master had been so smart finding a quick solution for such a dangerous situation with Brett.

The fungus pumped the enthralled woman a few times, almost lifting her completely off the ground. Violet did the impossible to remain in a standing position, since the pleasure she was feeling was almost shutting down her mind, but she endured and obeyed. The creature deposited a small egg in Violet's womb and then discharged a huge amount of cum for it to feed. A new copy of the fungus was being made.

"It is done! Violet has been impregnated by our master!!" Dawn yelled with excitement.

A moment later, the fungus retrieved the tentacle from Violet's shivering body and Dawn jumped forward, attaching her mouth the woman's distended pussy. Gobs of cum were leaking abundantly from Violet's cavity and Dawn wanted to drink it all. No sperm should ever be wasted.

Behind Violet, Katie grabbed the receding tentacle and pulled it towards her. She wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked the remnants of her master's cum. Her pussy was twitching frantically and she had to fight the urge to jump on top of that gigantic cock and shove it into her body.

Despite all odds, Violet was still standing, even though the tentacle was not inside of her any more. Her entire body jolted in orgasmic convulsions, which augmented when Dawn sucked her clitoris and pushed her tongue inside of her pussy. She would not be able to remain conscious for much longer.

Brett was watching the impregnation process from outside the warehouse. He had all the information he needed about the fungus and knew how dangerous it was to come any closer. Even after making a deal with this strange, sentient creature.

Holy crap! That was fucking impressive! The creature's cock is enormous and Violet accepted it without hesitation. I guess she is pregnant now. Brett thought with amazement.

Aurora was on her knees, sucking Brett's cock with utter joy. This was part of the deal they had made with him. Brett could fuck any of the girls whenever he wanted, as long as he kept quiet about the master's presence in the zoo. She was more than happy to oblige.

***

The following day, Violet was having an orgasm while nothing touched her sensitive body. She couldn't understand it. The enthralled woman was dimly aware that she was in the communications room and there were others with her, Brett among them. But the erotic haze clouding her mind prevented her from forming complete thoughts.

Brett was talking with the Ents. They had deposited the credits to Brett's private account and now they had come to collect the precious cargo.

"The offspring is growing in this woman's womb. You can take her with you. Remember that you promised not to hurt her in any way." Brett said.

"We will study the entire cycle of this unique creature," The Ent responded, "This female will do what she is programmed to do. She will spend the rest of her life collecting sperm and climaxing. We will facilitate this."

"It has been a pleasure doing business with you. If you need another one, just let me know," Brett said, ending the conversation with a smile on his face. He was a rich man.

***

A few days later, Violet was on her knees giving birth to her master; a large ovoid that would become a mature fungus in a few weeks. The Ents found this creature fascinating and wanted to learn what was the extent of its intelligence. How was it able to take control of other sentient species to make its bidding? The production of pheromones also implied modification of the slaves' bodies on a chemical level. Everything about this new subject was worth a full research.

Violet didn't remember the journey from her planet of residence to this unknown destination. She woke up in an ample room that contained a bed and a bunch of weird devices. Then she saw this tall humanoid entering the room. He placed a hand on her head, and her mind went blank before she could ask any questions.

A moment later, the woman's pussy was stretching wide while the large irregular ovoid vacated her body. Half of the birthing creature was still inside of her, and she pushed without knowing that she was doing it. Her mind only had room for the perfect bliss that filled every crevice and ever fold of her brain.

***

The next day, Violet was sitting on the floor beside her bed, looking at this strange formation on the floor of the room. It was a pod with black tentacles spreading from its base, keeping it straight up. It was standing on a puddle of slime. Violet was almost certain that this creature was her baby, because she inexplicably felt a strong attachment to it, but even so, she was afraid to come any closer. She was so confused.

Since the twins and the woman that fucked the bug entered her apartment, everything had been a haze of puzzling thoughts and experiences. She didn't know where she was or how she got here. Violet was scared, unsure about what she should do.

I remember walking into an old warehouse... there was a strange creature inside, similar to this one. Then something massive fucked my brains out.

Only one thing was an absolute certainty in her mind. She felt extremely horny and very hungry.

Violet saw the door opening and something moved in the shadows beyond. Then it walked in. It was a cornusaurus!! How was this possible? Violet knew that she wasn't at the zoo any more.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?"

The aroused woman felt her vaginal fluids dripping down her inner thighs. Her body was responding exactly as expected.

Violet immediately noticed that the beast's was as excited as she was and his cock was fully erect. She realized that the cornusaurus arousal had something to do with the creature she just birthed. This was the twin's secret to get all zoo creatures to fuck them whenever they wanted!

"So that's how they did it. I remember now. That creature in the warehouse is the real reason of their ability to entice all beasts. Arousing pheromones are emanating from their bodies... and also from mine!"

The woman's pussy twitched hard when she imagined her future in this place. Her dream was really coming true.

Violet wasted no time. A short while later she was shivering in orgasmic spasms under the bulk of the cornusaurus. She knew that this was the first climax of hundreds!

The creature's cock was buried in her ass so deep that she barely moved during the blissful convulsions of her orgasm.

But there was a problem roaming in her head. Even though this had been her wish since day one, Violet didn't have the sense of fulfillment that she was hoping for. There was something missing.

A moment later she understood why. The beast reached his peak and discharge one huge loud of cum after another. It was so much, that Violet's belly started to bloat. Her body and mind reacted to the creature's ejaculating by igniting her strongest orgasm ever.

That was it! This was her new reason to live. Violet remembered the twin's obsession with cum and now she understood. Her craving for sperm was overwhelming!

Violet remained in the same position, receiving buckets of sperm within her entrails until it became too much and erupted from her mouth. After that, she lost consciousness.

The besieged woman woke up and crawled straight to the pod, following an irresistible command imprinted in her mind. Her body was saturated with sperm and there were images behind her eyes showing her what she was supposed to do.

After a moment, those images became a reality. A tentacle emerged from the pod and entered her mouth, reaching all the way to her belly. The excited woman could clearly feel her abdomen flattening as the creature suck the fluid out of her body and into its developing mass. While this happened, Violet climaxed again.

Now there was no doubt about Violet's future in this place. Her job was to fuck the cornusaurus as often as possible, collect his sperm in her body, then feed it to her offspring. She started to remember everything that was imprinted in her brain by the twin's tentacles a few days ago.

The fungus was her master! And her job was to server him by fucking monsters! Violet's pussy twitched hard and she went back to the beast. Unfortunately, she quickly realized that, at the moment, the cornusaurus had no more sperm to give. His cock was still visible, but barely.

"I guess you are spent for now. I wonder how long it will take you to... wait a moment... Now that I think of it... Where did you come from?"

Violet noticed that the door used by the cornusaurus was still open. Maybe, if she was lucky, there would be another male of the same herd outside.

Violet peeked through the door and gasped with astonishment. She was looking into a room much bigger than hers, and it was filled to the brim with beasts of many different species! Some of them were so strange, that she didn't know to which variety they belonged.

Looking more carefully, she realized something else; they were all males. Violet's pussy gushed. Her future was even better than she thought.

The End.

*****

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.