Space Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her abdomen already looked less bloated as the second egg aligned with her vaginal track.

A few meters away, Violet saw the egg protruding from the woman's pussy and her hand moved even faster inside of her shorts. She remembered that skeeter bugs were capable of producing both eggs and sperm. When these creatures mated in the wild with one of their own, they exchanged eggs to keep a healthy gene pool.

God! One egg is coming out of her pussy!

Most likely, the eggs that were shoved inside Katie's body belonged to a different creature. Now he was ready to fertilize them. Obviously he was unaware that Katie was pushing them out. Skeeter bugs were not very smart.

Katie had been right when she predicted that she would reach another climax before all the eggs were out, but it came sooner than expected. When the thickest part of the second egg passed through her stretched pussy lips, her orgasm ignited within her loins like a firestorm, sending waves of bliss across her body.

Her eyes rolled up her head while a scream of pleasure was muffled by the fat cock that completely filled her mouth.

And there was one more egg still inside of her! When Katie's climax started, the third egg was already on the way down. The orgasmic spasms accelerated the journey until the egg was forcefully expelled from the woman's cunt. Katie, losing control of her body, couldn't keep the creature's cock in her mouth. She tilted backward, screaming her lungs out in utter bliss.

The giant bug felt that his cock was exposed. He had the inescapable need of shoving it back inside the host, and he moved the appendage all over the place trying to find the warm cavity again.

Katie was still recovering from her second mind-blowing climax, but she felt the same urgency of the creature. She needed that cock inside of her at once. Katie rested her back on the ground, lifted her hips, and spread her legs wide apart.

The skeeter's phallus was squirming aimlessly between her legs and the aroused woman reached down to guide it at the right spot. Katie's pussy twitched with the anticipation of having that massive cock penetrating her.

"Let me help you, my dear."

As soon as the creature sensed the warmth of Katie's pussy, he thrust his cock forward, reaching impossibly deep, stretching the tight cavity to the limit.

Katie felt the bug's phallus piercing into her womb and she moaned sensually. She looked up at the ugly creature that was fucking her and she felt nothing but thankfulness and adoration. All monsters were beautiful to her, as long as they had sperm to share.

Violet had removed her shorts and now she was squatting on her hiding spot, rubbing her pussy furiously while watching Katie being ravished by the skeeter bug.

She must have half a meter of the bug's cock inside of her!

The aroused woman didn't care anymore if someone could find her masturbating in the middle of the hallway. She was too engrossed by the debauched spectacle to care about anything but the delightful sensations coming from her pussy.

Violet knew that her orgasm was close, but she deliberately slowed down the rhythm to prolong this exciting situation.

The skeeter's cock trashed inside of Katie trying to go deeper, even though it was impossible. Katie loved every second of the wild ravaging and she felt her third orgasm building within her loins. She didn't know if she would be able to ride it without losing consciousness. Suddenly, she felt the phallus pulsating and then the monster discharged the first load of cum inside of her womb.

Katie's abdomen distended as it got saturated with the creature's sperm. The sensation of accomplishment was enough to send Katie over the edge one more time. Her orgasm sneaked op on her just a few minutes after her previous climax ended.

Yet she did whatever she could to stay in the same position. She wanted her womb to be completely full.

When her cavity couldn't hold any more sperm and it started leaking between her legs, Katie dragged her body away from the phallus, until the appendage vacated her pussy. The giant bug was still ejaculating and she needed to move fast. She still had plenty of room in her ass.

"Shit! The sperm is being wasted."

Once again, the creature felt his phallus dangling in the air and he desperately moved it around, searching for the host.

Katie wasted no time and a few seconds later, she had the fat cock buried deep in her rectum. She could feel the squirming phallus throbbing and spewing cum into her body. It was absolute bliss.

"You can see that I have more room for your cum. Don't stop until I am about to burst."

The creature had no intention of stopping. His instincts indicated that he had ejaculated enough sperm to fertilize the eggs, but there was something about this female that enticed him to keep pumping cum into her body. And he did exactly that, until Katie's abdomen was so big that she looked like a pregnant woman.

"I was thinking of swallowing your cum next, but I guess that won't be necessary."

A while ago, Katie was wondering if this creature had any sperm to give. Now she was learning the hard way that he had more sperm than she could handle.

"Oh God! It is happening again. I can feel the sperm rushing up my throat!"

The white fluid filled her mouth from within, then erupted like a fountain onto the ground. Katie's pussy was twitching continuously as a new orgasm merged with the previous one, providing unending elation to the overwhelmed woman.

Violet was not pacing herself anymore. Her fingers moved on their own accord, as fast as possible, while she stared intently at the unbelievable scene displaying in front of her. She knew that the giant bug was pumping sperm into the woman's ass, but now that sperm was coming out of her mouth! How was that even possible?!

Is that sperm... uhm... coming out of her mouth?!! How..?! I can''t... believed...this... ugh!

As Violet's orgasm approached, it became increasingly difficult to think straight. Maybe her stimulated mind was not working well and she was imagining things. It didn't matter. That was the hottest thing she had ever seen and her climax was almost here...

A bright light exploded behind Violet's eyes as her orgasm hit her like a freight train. She visualized herself being the one on her knees, below the bulk of a giant skeeter, with a fat cock buried in her body. Buckets of cum being pumped into her ass, and that same cum escaping forcefully from her mouth.

Violet's pussy gushed while violent spasmodic contractions rocked her entire body. She moaned loudly enough to be heard from far away.

Katie's mind was spinning from the overwhelming experience. Her face rested sideways on the floor while her hips remained higher up, helped by the fat cock that was still plugged in her ass and continued pumping sperm with sporadic bursts. A large puddle was forming in front of Katie's face, as the white viscous cum kept flowing out of her mouth.

Katie could swear that she just heard something moaning inside the room, but she was so bewildered by her receding orgasm, that she couldn't be sure.

"Did I hear somebody moaning nearby?" She whispered, "Maybe it was Aurora or Dawn, fucking one of the fantastic creatures of this section."

Violet was aware that she had made too much noise when she climaxed. She put her shorts back on as quickly as possible. She had to leave the room before Katie recovered from the ravaging and come to investigate who was spying on her.

I am an idiot. She must have heard me! I have to get out of here right now.

***

Not too far away from there, in the communications room, Brett was having trouble trying to find information about the tentacle creature he saw at the warehouse. He had watched the fungus fuck the twins until they were barely conscious from several mind-blowing orgasms. He couldn't erase that image from his mind and it was so difficult to concentrate. He also couldn't understand why he felt so freaking horny, even after fucking Violet early that same day.

"That thing must be some king of fungus, but I can't find it in any of the catalogs."

Brett searched all databases, but there was very little information about specimens that matched the description he was typing on the keyboard: flat yellowish body with protruding tentacles of different kinds, some of them for feeding purposes, most likely a larger body underground, and most important of all, some type of mind control capability, sophisticated enough to manipulate humans!

There was only one way to discover which kind of creature was this. He needed to take photographs and send them to the Ents. Those guys knew everything and they should have answers for him.

***

Brett walked back to the abandoned warehouse. He felt like an idiot for not taking pictures the first time. But he had been so shocked to see the beautiful sisters willingly fucking that creature, that it didn't occur to him at the moment. It wasn't a problem. He could take photographs now and then continue his research.

I am lucky that the girls are not here. It is better to take pictures of the creature by itself.

Aurora silently approached Brett from behind, startling him. She looked at him with an expressionless face and started talking...

"What are you doing, Brett?" Aurora asked.

"Hi Aurora," Brett responded, hiding her nervousness well, "I have seen your little friend inside of the hangar. What is it?"

"Come inside with me, and I'll tell you all about it. It is the greatest thing ever."

"I better stay out here. I don't know what that creature can do."

Aurora knew that she wasn't strong enough to overpower him and drag him into the hangar. Only then the master could throw a poisonous dart at his neck. She tried to trick him, but Brett was smart enough to avoid going inside.

Aurora was perfectly aware that Brett knowing about her master was bad news. She needed to do something, but what? Maybe it was better to consult with her master first. At this moment there was nothing she could do except one thing, getting some food from the male standing in front of her.

"I understand. Can I give you a blowjob?" Aurora asked sensually.

Brett hesitated after hearing Aurora's bold proposal. It was risky but he felt incredibly horny. And before he could do anything, Aurora had pulled his zipper down and engulfed his fully erect cock within her gorgeous lips.

Wow! She is really good at giving head. This is like a dream come true.

Brett was now certain that there was something in the air, some kind of chemical, increasing his libido to levels that no male could resist. Maybe it was a good idea to walk with Aurora into the warehouse. Let her suck his cock all day and all night, until the end of time.

Brett was so excited that it only took him a few minutes to reach his peak. His cock started throbbing while he discharged his sperm between Aurora's lips.

Aurora shoved Brett's pulsating cock down her throat and grabbed him with all her strength until the last drop of cum was resting in her belly. It wasn't much compared to other males in the zoo, but a little was better than nothing.

When Brett stopped ejaculating, he woke from the erotic reverie long enough to realize that he was considering doing a very stupid thing. He couldn't walk into the hangar and let this creature capture his mind the same way he had captured Aurora's and Dawn's.

Brett pushed Aurora away and ran as fast as he could.

I better get out of here before I lose my mind!

Aurora cleaned the remnants of sperm that dribbled down her chin. She needed to inform her master immediately about this incident.

***

After watching the mysterious woman climaxing four times while fucking the skeeter bug, Violet had made up her mind. She was going to let the cornusaurus fuck her brains out until falling unconscious from utter bliss. There was no holding back now.

Violet guided one of the males into the working warehouse, locked the door and removed her shorts. Unfortunately, she encountered a big problem that derailed her debauched plans. She couldn't get the large creature excited enough to get an erection.

"Come on honey, smell my pussy. See how horny I am. You can fuck me the same way you fucked Aurora."

The cornusaurus felt a hint of arousal while smelling Violet's overheated pussy, but not enough to get a full erection. Only a small portion of his large cock emerged from its body and Violet desperately tried to pull the rest of if out. The creature didn't react. The horny woman felt angry and frustrated.

"Damned! This is not working. How the hell are they doing it? I have to find out, even if that gets me fired. I don't care anymore."

***

The next day, Brett had already received all the information he needed. The Ents no only knew about this kind of mind-bending fungus, but they also offered a huge amount of credits for a live specimen. Brett was planning to do this transaction without informing his boss about it. The fungus wasn't part of the zoo anyway. He was going to get very rich, very fast.

But there was one problem. He didn't know what to do about the twins. Those girls were not going to give up their "master" without a fight.

He was lost in thought, trying to find a solution, when he saw the twins and another girl entering the communications room. He quickly grabbed his gun and told them to stop.

"Stop right there! I'll shot you if you come any closer."

"Relax, Brett," Aurora said, "We are here to offer you a deal."

***

After confirming that neither Dawn or Aurora were nearby when she fucked the skeeter bug, Katie deducted that it had to be Violet. The horny woman had climaxed while watching her fuck the giant creature. Katie told the twins about it and they made a plan to take advantage of the situation. The first step of that plan was already done.

Violet didn't know that her secret was out. She desperately wanted to fuck a cornusaurus and the giant dildo between her legs was the closest thing she could do to satisfy that desire. The excited woman closed her eyes and imagined herself under the big bulk of the beast, bouncing back and forth while her lover fucked her pussy with eagerness. She was almost reaching an orgasm...

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard," Violet whispered, while she contemplated the image in her mind.

The doorbell rang at the worst possible time and Violet cursed at whomever was interrupting. She only needed a couple more minutes to reach a rattling climax. The doorbell rang again and she completely lost her concentration.

Damned! I was almost cumming!

Violet regrettably pulled the dildo out of her pussy and put on a top that barely covered her ass. She opened the door and gasped when she saw the twins, and the woman that fucked the skeeter bug, standing in the hallway.

"Hello Violet. Can we come in?" Dawn asked calmly.

Violet didn't know what to do, so she said the thirst thing that came to her mind, "Sure... eh... please come in."

Her room smells like sex. She is indeed a naughty girl. Aurora thought.

Violet was confused. Dawn and Aurora had never visited her apartment before. Maybe they knew that Violet had been spying on them. Maybe they were here to ask her to keep their secret. This was the opportunity she was looking for. She could ask them about their technique to arise the sexual desire of the creatures!

Aurora was the first to talk. She went straight to the matter at hand. Her pussy was twitching with anticipation of what was about to happen and she couldn't waste time with small talk. Today she was a true carrier of her master's will.

"Let's cut to the chase, Violet. We know that it excites you to see us fucking the beasts. We suspect that you want to fuck them yourself and we are here to help you."

"You will be one of us," Katie said, "You will fuck any creature you desire, whenever you want."

Violet heard the girls' proposal and her first instinct was to deny everything. But then she thought about it more carefully. She couldn't fool herself. This was exactly what she wanted.

"I don't... I... how? What do I have to do?"

"First you need to prove your loyalty to us. Remove your clothes," Dawn responded without hesitation.

A moment later they were all nude. Violet had been in bed with girls before, only to satisfy her curiosity, but never with more than one at the same time. Now she was the center of attention in an all-girl orgy. The aroused woman found it difficult to believe that this was really happening.

Dawn was kneeling on the floor with her face between Violet's legs. Her tongue was lashing at the erect clitoris with true expertise. Behind her, Aurora was licking her anus, adding to the wonderful sensations that flowed across her body. Katie was bending over at her side, suckling her nipple.

Violet was more excited than before the doorbell rang. God! It feels so good.

They all moved over to the small bed. Katie shoved her hand deep into Violet's lubricated pussy, driving her to the edge of climax. The twins played with Violet's bloated nipples, waiting for the right time to finalize the second part of the plan.

Katie's hand was making a fist while she pumped Violet's body, trying to reach deeper. The woman's pussy was soaking wet, meaning that Violet was truly aroused. Being a female, the reason for this unbridled excitement were not the pheromones in the air. Violet wanted this.

Violet's legs were shivering, heralding the arrival of an inescapable climax. She knew that it was going to be the strongest orgasms of her life. It was just seconds away...

Violet arched her back, the entire world stood still for a fraction of a second, then a mind-bending bliss exploded within her loins. The woman's eyes rolled back completely while her body jolted under orgasmic convulsions that wrecked her body from head to toe.

This was the signal for the twins to move forward with their mission. They both felt their pussies twitching forcefully while the appendages hidden in their bodies begin their journey up their bellies, and just a couple of seconds later, they emerged from their mouths. The twins were carrying tentacles!

Katie looked up at the squirming appendages with amazement. She knew that this was going to happen but had never seen it before. It was the first time that their master was using this method to subdue a new slave.

"This is awesome!"

While both tentacles protruded further from the girls' mouths, the tips of each one opened like a flower, exposing more delicate filaments that also writhed in the air. Dawn's and Aurora's eyes rolled back from the sheer pleasure of being true vessels for their master's will.

The twins turned their bodies, allowing the tentacles to approach Violet's head. The smaller filaments immediately pierced through her ears, reaching all the way into the woman's brain. In the midst of climax, Violet felt a hint of pain, then her orgasm intensified tenfold. She couldn't understand what was happening. Suddenly her body felt more alive, more sensitive. Any concern she had in her mind was quickly erased, allowing her to focus only on the overpowering pleasure that utterly dominated her. She loved feeling like this...

"The master is in her brain. Her new life is beginning at this very moment," Katie whispered while her pussy fluttered.

Debauched images popped in Violet's mind out of nowhere, and every single one made her pussy twitch spasmodically around Katie's arm. The images were like memories, but they were not her own. Somehow, Violet knew that those images showed her future. She was going to be fucked a thousand different times by a thousand different beasts. Her dream was coming true!

Then she saw him at the center of everything! The fungus. Her new master! Still deep in trance, Violet moaned loudly and her pussy gushed abundantly. She finally understood why the twins were able to seduce any creature they wanted, whenever they wanted. It was because of him! He was the reason that her most secret desire was going to be fulfilled.